MB Event and DJ Services

Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada WPB

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada WPB (954) 901-5116

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Ed Y

I hired MB Events (Mike Berrios) for my wedding on 9/9/17. I signed a contract in January 2017. Mike was most interested in collecting money first before details. We had a deal. My wedding was in NY. So Mike had to travel. He said he had booked a flight, rented equipment locally... Read More and was all set. 5 days before my wedding, he cancelled. Our contract specifically stated if he can't make it, he would find a replacement. He did NOTHING! He stated he would refund our money, and he DIDN'T. Mike Berrrios is a thief and a liar!! I highly recommend you stay away from this DJ. I chased him for months and he never had the courtesy to return my calls or texts. This DJ is the lowest of scum and far from being a professional! MB Events and Mike are THIEVES!!! For the record, the review gets 1 star because at least one is required. He's far from being a star!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Holly H

I don't even know where to begin... Mike is amazing! While planning our wedding, I was so worried about finding a decent DJ. They can make or break a wedding. I found Mike randomly through a wedding vendor search, and once we spoke on the phone I instantly knew I wanted him as... Read More our DJ. He made the process extremely easy. I was able to login to his website and select songs we wanted to play at our wedding. To say our guests loved Mike is an understatement! We all danced the entire night. Mike even came on the floor to teach my guests how to do certain dances. It was great! Afterwards, I had so many guests say they loved the music, and that they had never been to a wedding where everyone danced the entire time. I can't thank Mike enough!! It was truly a night my husband and I .. and our guests.. will never forget!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Amber S

We are so happy with MB Events & DJ Services! Mike Berrios was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! The dance floor was packed the entire night, Mike was making sure everything was running smoothly, AND he was extremely helpful during the wedding planning... Read More process.One of my favorite memories from our wedding was our last dance...Mike had everyone surround us on the dance floor during the song, The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing. My husband and I were dancing and everyone was singing. At the end of the song he had everyone rush up to us and hug us! Mike even caught it all on video which was great. I would definitely recommend MB Event & DJ Services!!

Knows how to throw a party!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Selena K

Played awesome music, genuinely nice and fun guy, and after 8 years, still remembers our wedding. Clearly, it's not just a job to him!

best party ever