MB Event and DJ Services

Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada WPB

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada WPB (954) 901-5116

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Holly H

I don't even know where to begin... Mike is amazing! While planning our wedding, I was so worried about finding a decent DJ. They can make or break a wedding. I found Mike randomly through a wedding vendor search, and once we spoke on the phone I instantly knew I wanted him as... Read More our DJ. He made the process extremely easy. I was able to login to his website and select songs we wanted to play at our wedding. To say our guests loved Mike is an understatement! We all danced the entire night. Mike even came on the floor to teach my guests how to do certain dances. It was great! Afterwards, I had so many guests say they loved the music, and that they had never been to a wedding where everyone danced the entire time. I can't thank Mike enough!! It was truly a night my husband and I .. and our guests.. will never forget!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Amber S

We are so happy with MB Events & DJ Services! Mike Berrios was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! The dance floor was packed the entire night, Mike was making sure everything was running smoothly, AND he was extremely helpful during the wedding planning... Read More process.One of my favorite memories from our wedding was our last dance...Mike had everyone surround us on the dance floor during the song, The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing. My husband and I were dancing and everyone was singing. At the end of the song he had everyone rush up to us and hug us! Mike even caught it all on video which was great. I would definitely recommend MB Event & DJ Services!!

Knows how to throw a party!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Selena K

Played awesome music, genuinely nice and fun guy, and after 8 years, still remembers our wedding. Clearly, it's not just a job to him!

best party ever