MBM Photography

All of Mississippi | Hattiesburg | New Orleans | Alambama &+

Creative | Candid | Fun!

When I approach your wedding day, my ultimate goal is for us to have fun, to keep you smiling and living in the moment. Weddings are all about the moments, the memories, the laughter and all the sappy, happy stuff! It's meant to be fun and not stressful. So I will do whatever I can to keep your day going smoothly. Just think of me as a "Hired Best Friend" haha! I'll crack some jokes when the time is right. I'll liven the party up for those fun candids and I'll be there guiding you throughout your wedding day so things run smoothly. I'll be your right-hand woman and the Cristina to your Meridith ;) What are you waiting for? Send me a message! I'm always up for coffee grabs & a good face to face chat. =)

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

All of Mississippi | Hattiesburg | New Orleans | Alambama &+ (228) 243-0662

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Lauren R

Down to every last detail... Meghan was an incredible photographer from the very start. She was extremely professional in our initial meeting and signing our contract. She helped me make decisions as to when/where/and how we would do our sessions, and each and every one was... Read More perfect! We used her for engagement photos, a bridal session, and of course our actual wedding and reception. On our wedding day not only was she our photographer, she helped calm both mine and my husband’s nerves at every turn. THAT is worth way over her pay grade, by itself! I’m not sure how she managed, but throughout the whole day and into the night she was everywhere all at once. Every single aspect of our big day was flawlessly captured. From my breakfast with the bridesmaids, to the girls & guys getting ready, to the moments beforehand when every emotion imaginable was coarsing through my veins. She was there. The photos she took throughout the ceremony are breathtaking! The shots she got during the reception are so much fun! I couldn’t imagine that day without her, and thankfully I will be able to treasure every aspect for the rest of my life through our photos. If you’re looking for a photographer, look no further. You will not be disappointed!!

2018-01-10T14:18:23 Response from the vendor

Love love lovvvve you! Thank you so much for those kind words. It still amazes me to this day how this journey has brought us so close to one another. I love having you in my life and documenting every new milestone in yours. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2018

There’s not a single negative thing I can say! Phenomenal photographer! Excellent work and very patient! Considered both me and my husbands ideas and thoughts through out engagement and wedding! We have more than we could have ever asked for as memories of our special day! You... Read More will not regret! We do not regret a single thing and without a doubt will reference her to anyone we know and contact her regarding for further photography!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Christian N

I can’t say enough about Meghan and her talented eye as a photographer. She truly is an artist. She perfectly captured our big day and we had a blast doing an engagement session too. One of the best pieces of advice I received was- pick a photographer you feel comfortable with... Read More and want to spend your wedding day with, because they are there every step of the way. For that reason, I am so glad we found Meghan. From the moment we met her at PJs Coffee, it was as if we were old friends. Her calming presence and sense of humor on our wedding day put my husband and I at ease. She knew exactly the shots to get with our family and friends, and captured the love and joy of our big day so beautifully. The album Meghan put together for us is unlike any I’ve seen. It is truly a work of art that we loved sharing with our family and friends. Mbm Photography is well worth the investment!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kristen C

Meghan is hands down the most amazing photographer you could ever ask for! She is so incredibly skilled in the art of photography and all of my engagement and wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful. I 100% recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kayla M

Meghan is awesome! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and she truly is the BEST! She’s so easy going and fun.. she made our experience so memorable! When I first inquired with her about shooting our wedding, she said she wanted to meet for coffee and discuss the... Read More details- this was a game changer! It meant that she wasn’t just about throwing some numbers at us and hoping we would book with her- she truly cared about what we wanted and expected for our big day! She really just rocks and her pictures for both our engagement session & wedding turned out beautiful! We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Aly W

Meghan is absolutely phenomenal! She captured my special day in the best way possible. I am so thankful for her and her amazing talent! She was so easy and fun to work with. I will forever be thankful for her!

2017-12-21T13:51:38 Response from the vendor

I will be forever thankful for you and Reid's contagious smiles and the beautiful work we were able to create together. Thank you for choosing me! It was such a blast on your wedding day and I look forward to many more fun sessions together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jade O

Meghan is BOMB! Seriously. She did our wedding photos in July 2016. Being a part of the LGBT community in South MS, it was incredibly hard to find someone who would not shy away from the love between my wife and I. The first message I ever sent Meghan was super smooth. She... Read More didn't skip a beat and it didn't bother her one minute. She came to my wedding and completely captured every beautiful moment I asked her for. She, me being the super awkward person I am, made me look awesome on camera. She made me look like the brides in the magazines! I wish I was closer to get more shoots done with her. I recommend her for any and every occasion. Meghan is the bomb-diggity! You definitely get what you pay for - perfection at its finest!!! TEAM MEGHAN!

2017-12-13T14:32:51 Response from the vendor

I love you! Haha! You are the best and really though...it wasn't hard to photograph you and Jordan. You guys were already "magazine worthy"!! So looking forward to seeing you both VERY soon! I'm freaking excited. Love you bunches!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Chelsea H

Meghan is amazing!! I first met her in 2015 when she did my boudoir session and then my wedding photos! They came out so perfect! Ever since, she is my go to girl when I’m ready for family pictures! They always turn out beautiful! She definitely exceeds my expectations. Meghan... Read More is also very easy to work with, the kids love her and she always makes it super fun. ❤️

2017-12-13T14:34:54 Response from the vendor

I think that boudoir session was the BEST thing we ever did together ... well the wedding was amazing too. But it helped us connect immediately and I am so thankful to STILL to this day have you in my life and seeing your gorgeous... Read Less Read More

· Wife · Mother to a pretty RAD 11-year-old. · Dog mom - my other child. ;) · Coffee, Cake & Tea all day. · Grey's Anatomy, True Blood, Shameless - Yazzz! Nine years ago at the age of 19, I began this career path. I started off as a Family photographer and grew with my clients over the years. Which lead me to weddings. My first wedding and I was HOOKED! I'm kind of wedding obsessed. Who knew? If you'd like to hear more go check out my " About me " page on my website. For now, enough about me! What about you? Let's have a coffee or tea date? My treat!