Is this your business? claim it now

McClain Lodge

Food + Catering

314 Clark Creek Road, Brandon, MS

Beautiful venue :)

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Betsey K

We actually had our wedding at McClain Lodge's other property, Heart of Pines Inn. We used the barn for the wedding and reception and it was absolutely perfect. Angela, the event coordinator, was extremely helpful in the planning process and really worked with us to help keep the food in our budget. We couldn't have chosen a more beautiful spot for the outdoor wedding we wanted. Overall, we were very pleased with how everything turned out.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Alicia K

Everyone at luckett lodge made our wedding day amazing. Everything was carried out in the background and you didn't even notice.

Perfect Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Rebekah E

The staff at Luckett Lodge made sure everything was perfect for our sepcial day. They took care of all the details and did all the clean up. It was so nice to enjoy our day and not have to worry about asking family to stay behind to pack things up. They also did the catering for the reception and the food was amazing!! I would recommend them to anyone. I cant say enough about how convenient it is to get all the rental stuff from the same place as well. They took care of tables, chairs, linens, place settings, etc.

Beautiful and Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Chouna L

I had made a list of venues that I wanted to look at for our Outdoor Fall wedding but after looking at Luckett Lodge I was sold. Angela was amazing and covered every question we could have possibly had. The venue was a little pricey but was completely worth it. Everyone raved about how beautiful our ceremony "Under the Oaks" was. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect spot.

TO McClain Lodge