Maine's Premier Choice For Wedding Cinematography

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple's life. From getting your hair done to the first dance, McCormick Media will film each priceless moment and create the perfect recap of your wedding day to sit down and watch with family and friends.

$$ - Affordable

PO Box 2201, Bangor, ME

Absolutely Impeccable Video Quality

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Carissa C

Sara was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. She was personable and receptive to my ideas. She arrived on time as I was getting ready, and her second videographer (male) was able to capture great shots of the gentleman as they got ready! We barely knew they were there the entire day, but after seeing the video I can see that they caught every moment on video. The final edit of my video is absolutely gorgeous. Every moment is captured beautifully, and her editing makes me feel as if I've starred in my own timeless movie. I think her work speaks for itself!

Beautiful, worth the investment

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Katherine M

We have yet to receive our final video, but the work that Sara does is unlike many other videographers I looked at. Her editing captures the day perfectly, with all of the right moments. They came earlier than normal to video the girls getting ready at the hotel, then the portraits before the ceremony, and stayed later to capture some of the dance party after the formalities are the reception were over. I looked at her gallery on her website and knew that was what I wanted my video to look like. I think investing in a videographer is sometimes overlooked but extrmemly worth it. I will hopefully update my review once the final product is in, but before even seeing it I know it will be wonderful!

McCormick Media Wedding Videography

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Sabrina C

Sara and her partner did a great job, and they really were out of the way! I was impressed with all the great shots they got because I barely noticed them. She took a lot of good shots of the girls getting ready, and her partner filmed the guys. They also got great footage of the sunset and all the sites. Highly reccomend them!

"Videographer? There was a videographer?"

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Amber A

It was the running joke of the day, because Sara and crew were barely noticeable which is something important with a videographer. I wanted to capture all the day's events without feeling like I was on camera or putting on a show. They did a great job, and even ran after the groom as he was carried and dumped into the ocean!

Wonderful videographers

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Jeremy W

they did a wonderful job capturing the day without being noticed at all.

My videograher

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Kimberly L

It's nice to have everything recorded without you even noticing. Wonderful job !

TO McCormick Media