Maine's premier choice for wedding cinematography

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple's life, and McCormick Media is here to produce an emotional and entertaining film that the couple can enjoy for years to come. As a New Media and Studio Art graduate of the University of Maine, I have combined my love for video and art to create my own cinematic editing style. We use the same high end audio and video equipment as many independent filmmakers and edit with the same software often used on Hollywood movies. Our team is un-obtrusive and works well with the other vendors you hire. From getting your hair done to the first dance, we are there to film each priceless moment and create the perfect recap of your wedding day to sit down and watch with family and friends.

Artistic

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

11 Whalen St, Lincoln, ME (207) 794-5579

Absolutely Impeccable Video Quality

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Carissa C

Sara was very easy to work with throughout the whole process. She was personable and receptive to my ideas. She arrived on time as I was getting ready, and her second videographer (male) was able to capture great shots of the gentleman as they got ready! We barely knew they were... Read More there the entire day, but after seeing the video I can see that they caught every moment on video. The final edit of my video is absolutely gorgeous. Every moment is captured beautifully, and her editing makes me feel as if I've starred in my own timeless movie. I think her work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Maura E

Sara and associate did an unbelievable job capturing our wedding day. Throughout the day we barely noticed they were there, which made it easier for everyone to act naturally and allowed the photographer to organize and direct us and the wedding party as necessary. The wedding... Read More video captured so many magical moments that I hadn't been able to witness and I was so thankful for that. She used the voice overs of the ceremony and speeches so tastefully and created a product that allowed me to re-live the magic and love of our special day.

Great

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Leigh S

We hired McCormick Media to do the video for our wedding. They were professional and easy to work with. We can't wait to see the final product.

McCormick Media Wedding Videography

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Sabrina C

Sara and her partner did a great job, and they really were out of the way! I was impressed with all the great shots they got because I barely noticed them. She took a lot of good shots of the girls getting ready, and her partner filmed the guys. They also got great footage of... Read More the sunset and all the sites. Highly reccomend them!

"Videographer? There was a videographer?"

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Amber A

It was the running joke of the day, because Sara and crew were barely noticeable which is something important with a videographer. I wanted to capture all the day's events without feeling like I was on camera or putting on a show. They did a great job, and even ran after the... Read More groom as he was carried and dumped into the ocean!

Beautiful, worth the investment

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Katherine M

We have yet to receive our final video, but the work that Sara does is unlike many other videographers I looked at. Her editing captures the day perfectly, with all of the right moments. They came earlier than normal to video the girls getting ready at the hotel, then the... Read More portraits before the ceremony, and stayed later to capture some of the dance party after the formalities are the reception were over. I looked at her gallery on her website and knew that was what I wanted my video to look like. I think investing in a videographer is sometimes overlooked but extrmemly worth it. I will hopefully update my review once the final product is in, but before even seeing it I know it will be wonderful!

Wonderful videographers

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Jeremy W

they did a wonderful job capturing the day without being noticed at all.

My videograher

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Kimberly L

It's nice to have everything recorded without you even noticing. Wonderful job !