Breathtaking Historic Victorian Home and Garden

The McCreery House is a Nationally Registered Historic Home nestled in the Sweetheart City of Loveland CO. Built in the 1890's it was historically known as the Showplace of Loveland. This venue is an ideal choice for an elegant and enchanting wedding and reception. The home and gardens can accommodate up to 150 guests and the home inside can accommodate40 guests comfortably in the off season Nov-April. The McCreery House offers a variety of wedding packages to fit the needs of our clients. Couples can bring in their own vendors and do their own decorating or we can provide packages that include all vendors and services or we can meet somewhere in between. Making sure your wedding day is stress free is our primary goal! The McCreery House is an enchanting place that feels like home!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

746 N. Washington Ave., Loveland, CO (970) 278-1848
PINTEREST

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Christina S

Amazing!!! Everything was beautiful here and Linda was such a big help with everything. She made it a worry free day for me. Thank you so much for making my dream come true Linda!

Review for McCreery House

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Jeannine S

Linda Stotz (the owner) was so helpful and kind she is organized and thought of everything. I have wonderful memories of the wedding day and would highly recommend this venue!!!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Heidi

Our wedding was the PERFECT day for us and Linda Stotz made it happen for us in the best way possible. She was incredibly organized, accommodating, and plum delightful to work with every step of the way. She was reasonably priced for what she offered and her package was... Read More all-inclusive. We didn't have to worry about anything! I would recommend her and this venue to anyone! Linda is the BEST!

Julie Marsh

Hello! My name is Julie Marsh. I am the new owner of the Historic McCreery House and I am your wedding coordinator and the person who will be here to answer all your questions throughout the process of planning your best day ever! I promise to make it fun and stress free. I want to offer you more than a spectacular venue. We pride ourselves in: Hospitality - we want you and your guests to feel like family. Trust - knowing you are in good hands. Creativity - to design the day of your dreams. And the ability to think on our feet - super important come game day! I do look forward to meeting you!