McFadden Catering & Lakeside Manor

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

10 Foster Ave, Gibbsboro, NJ (609) 820-0200

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kimberly W

We chose McFadden Catering for our 9/3/16 wedding at the Camden County Boathouse, and we couldn't be happier. Kevin and his staff were easy to work with and always answered any question we had within 24 hours. Kevin gave us so many food options, and we had lots of compliments on... Read More everything! Kevin and his staff really took care of us and our guests the day of our wedding, and we are so pleased we chose them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kaitlin M

McFadden's catered our wedding at the Camden County Boathouse last weekend. We couldn't be happier. Kevin and Debbie were both easily reached and able to answer any questions I had. Planning was easy and the reception went smoothly. There were tons of food options and everything... Read More we tried was delicious! We were especially impressed by the staff the day of the wedding. The maître d's, bartenders, and waiters were phenomenal. We would definitely recommend these caterers.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Victoria R

Kevin and his staff were amazing! From the beginning, with the fantastic tastings to the wedding...we were blown away. They catered our wedding at the Camden County the Boathouse and they made sure everything went off without a hitch. He even put up with my million annoying... Read More questions and was always available to talk through the planning process. The food was delicious, his maître d was so personable and funny and his wait staff was efficient! I couldn't say one bad thing if I tried!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Nova R

We want to thank Kevin and his entire staff for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! They accommodated us so perfectly and helped execute an amazing ceremony and reception. Kevin was always able to be reached by email or phone when we had questions or concerns... Read More which was great. There was a possibility of rain that day but Kevin and Mike (the maître de) was able to quickly move chairs and furniture around to make our dream of having the ceremony outside a reality. Kevin really let us take the space and make it our own with lanterns, furniture, and decorations. The butlered hors d'oeuvres were fantastic! The servers were quick and able to feed all the guests! We had many guests say anytime they turned around there was always another food to try out! The reception was amazing, the food was great and the servers were quick. Kevin was super accommodating with special request for some of our vegan guests and guests with allergies. The bartenders were fantastic! They were fun and quick to make the drinks. Our guests had an incredible time. Mike was on point the entire night as our maitre'd. We want to thank Kevin and the entire Lakeside Manor staff for making our wedding day the most fun and beautiful day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Lauren A

My husband and I got married on August 22 2015 at the Camden County Boathouse an Kevin McFadden catered our wedding. Kevin and his staff were terrific from beginning to end! As soon as we went to a food tasting at McFadden's we knew he was the perfect caterer for us. Kevin was... Read More so courteous and answered EVERY question we had! His attention to detail was perfect! His staff the day if the wedding made our day completely stress free!!! Denise our Maitre D took very special care of us and we never had to worry about a thing! The food was FANTASTIC and we are still getting rave reviews from our guests!!!! We had a buffet and i highly recommend the flank steak teriyaki, chicken saltimbocca, tilapia francaise and my absolute favorite tortellini with champagne cream sauce! Highly recommend Kevin and McFadden Catering!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I cannot say enough about Kevin McFadden and his catering! Our first encounter was a tasting and he was very courteous and made sure to acknowledge each patron who came in to try his food. Once we picked him as our caterer I was completely at ease with how our day would turn... Read More out! He was extremely attentive to every detail, very accessible and every question was answered with importance! Once the day came - we were beyond thrilled with his staff - very detail oriented and my husband and I did not have to worry about anything all - we were completely taken care of from beginning to end! The food was amazing!!! We had a buffet and from cocktail hour through dessert our guests were commenting on how delicious everything was! We highly recommend the flank steak teriyaki, tilapia francaise, chicken saltimbocca and my absolute personal favorite tortellini in champagne cream sauce! Again, I can't thank Kevin and his staff enough for providing us with a wonderful service that helped to make our day go as smoothly as we could have ever hoped for!

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jessica F

We held our reception at the Collingswood Grand Ballroom and we used McFadden Catering for our event. Kevin was great to work with from the start and through any last minute changes we had. We received great reviews from our guests about the taste of the food and the... Read More presentation of everything. Kevin and his staff were also very attentive throughout the night and made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. We definitely recommend McFadden Catering!

Great Food!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Joanna B

We were really happy with McFadden's catering! They catered our wedding reception at the Camden County Boathouse. There prices fit our budget and they provided ample food choices. I have some severe food allergies and they were able to accommodate those needs as well. The... Read More portions were huge and we still get compliments on the food! They were super helpful in pointing us in the right direction of a liquor store to buy the alcohol for our reception and as part of the package set us up with a bakery to get our cake. We were pleased with the whole experience!

Wonderful caterer - definitely recommend

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 GINA R

We got married at the Camden County Boathouse on June 13, 2014, and we used McFadden's as our caterer. Our experience was 100% perfect. Kevin is a very talented chef, and truly takes pride in his work - both in the kitchen and out. He employs a staff whose goal is to make... Read More your wedding day run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Mike - our maître d' - was especially attentive and ensured my husband and I were never without food or drink, if we wanted it. We never had to ask. The staff helped pack up our belongings at the end of the night and were happy and polite while doing so. Kevin worked with us on every aspect of our event, and allowed me to create a menu of my own. He responded to many emails and phone calls in a timely and friendly manner. The food at the wedding was delicious. Our guests still comment on how impressed they were. The quality of the food served at our wedding far surpassed the food served at the group tastings Kevin holds throughout the year. We had a sit-down dinner but did not want our guests sitting through a long and drawn out dinner service. The staff was very efficient in serving and clearing all courses as we requested, while at the same time not rushing the guests. In sum, we absolutely recommend McFadden's for your catering needs. We could not be happier with our experience and are grateful to have found a caterer who cared as much about our special day as we did. Five stars all around.

Made our day beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

We used McFaddens Catering at our wedding that was held at American Legion in Woodbury. They did a fantastic job making the hall look like an elegant wedding venue! The food was A ++!! The service was awesome, helped me with everything I needed!! Would recommend them for any... Read More occasion!!

Lakeside Manor

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

My best friend got married and had the reception at the Lakeside Manor. The venue was beautiful, it sits on a lake and the landscape looked great for the pictures. She had cocktail hour outside for the guests while we were getting pictures taken. Guests could watch the pictures... Read More or take a walk around the lake. Once we went inside it was beautiful. The food was done by McFadden Catering and it was delicious. Most people went up to the buffet more than once, the food was fresh and the wait staff was very helpful and professional. The whole night went by without any glitches. The lake was even prettier at night with the lights reflecting off the water.If I was getting married, I would definitely use McFadden Catering at Lakeside Manor.

Backyard Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

We hired McFadden Catering for our backyard wedding. We chose the Lobster Clam Bake as the menu. We met with Eddie who told us we could basically do anything we wanted, so we changed the menu around. Next Kevin came to our house to discuss our plans. He offered terrific... Read More advise since the wedding was outdoor and it would be a hot day in July. The day before the wedding the table & chairs arrived. On the day of our wedding, a wonderful matre'd, waitress and cook arrived. They made up the tables with linens, prepared the food and made a fabulous display in our kitchen with all of their serving pieces. At the end of the 4-5 hours our kitchen was clean and all leftovers were put in the refrigerator. I couldn't have asked for a better team. The food was outstanding and enjoyed by all!!! Our plan is to have an annual anniversary party in our backyard. Next year we may have a pig roast. Thank you McFadden Catering!!! Kindly, Alice & Mike

Best Day of my Life

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Deborah B

Our day could not be any more perfect than having our reception at the Lake Side Manor. The astrosphere was unbelievable , our pictures were breath taking, and the food was delicious. I want to thank the staff and the owner for making our special day the most wonderful day it... Read More could be. Our friends and family are still talking about it. It was all it could be.

So pleased with our day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We originally chose Lakeside Manor as our venue because the setting itself is beautiful and it was definitely the best price around per person. We were able to customize our wedding menu, as we were able to enjoy multiple open-house group tastings, but also a personalized... Read More tasting as well. Kevin and the staff will create whatever dish you like and all of our add-ons were also reasonably price (we added shrimp cocktail to our cocktail hour and lamb chop lollipops to our meat station for dinner). I can honestly say, the food was a hit! Our guests raved about it, and my husband and I were so sad when our leftovers were gone. Aside from the food, we have many beautiful outdoor photos on the lake and in the surrounding wooded areas. This was a definite plus. We happened to have a gorgeous day weather-wise, but it wasn't looking like that would be the case, but I never worried because there were indoor ceremony accommodations if needed (luckily they weren't!). I was a little nervous leading up to the wedding because things change so suddenly that last week (guest numbers change, etc) but it was definitely helpful that Kevin is readily available via phone or email. The office staff were very helpful as well especially as final counts were coming in and final payments were being made. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who wants great food, gorgeous scenery, and guidance at an affordable price.

All that we wanted!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Carly M

As soon as I walked into Lakeside Manor, I knew it was the place for us! It is different from the regular wedding hall/ballroom, and that is just what we wanted! The beautiful ceremony set up and lake for pictures, helped sweeten the deal. Kevin's laid back style is great to... Read More work with and all the planning went smoothly. We got married on 8/31/14 and it was honestly perfect. All of our guests said how much fun they had and how good the food was. The menu there is really flexible - we were going for a Summer BBQ theme and the slow roasted beef and blackened tilapia were awesome! And one of the best parts is....the value here is amazing - you can have the wedding of your dreams and not be in debt afterwards!

Simply Incredible!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Lauren B

We got married at Lakeside Manor on July 26, 2014. Let me tell you...you are never going to be able to find a venue at a greater value anywhere in the New Jersey/Philadelphia area. Kevin McFadden and all of his staff at Lakeside Manor were simply incredible! Kevin worked... Read More with our budget to make our day truly what we wanted it to be and even let us bring in some of our own desserts. I am originally from Philadelphia, but was living in Colorado when planning our wedding and Kevin was so quick to take any of my phone calls, emails and text messages..even if it was something silly, which I really appreciated. The wedding ceremony and reception themselves went off without a hitch. They provide you with a personal "maitre d" (who was awesome) who helped run everything smoothly and made the moms and grandmoms feel super comfortable too, which was so important! The food was great, the bartenders were great (they even helped make my "signature drink" better--and people were asking me what was in it for the next week bc they loved it). The site itself is beautiful being right on the lake (our pictures came out great) and our guests enjoyed being able to be inside or outside. I was a total DIY bride, so its also a great space to make your own! Thank you Lakeside Manor for making our special day more than we could have ever asked for!

Perfect Venue to fit any style

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Elizabeth O

Wedding 7/25/2014 My husband and I were not the most typical bride and groom. I get anxious being the center of attention and my husband loves it. We were looking for a venue that had a beautiful water view and space outside for tailgate games. This was the perfect place.... Read More Kevin McFadden was open to all of our changes to the typical wedding. We had a beer themed wedding and lots of beer decoration. The venue was open for decoration as early as we needed. We had our ceremony there and he was open to us doing happy hour before and after (to help ease my anxiety). He helped us with our menu and was open to things outside the norm. We even had our dogs at the wedding. Anything we needed to make this day perfect for us we found at Lakeside Manor. Everyone said this was the best wedding they had been to.

PERFECT WEDDING

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

When my finance and I planned our wedding, we both agreed that rather than a formal wedding reception, we wanted a simple party with great food and drinks. Most reception venues hear "wedding" and they have a standard reception package. Lakeside Manor was like no other venue.... Read More We loved the venue because we were able to have an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour on the lake while the sun was setting and then move indoors to the tent for dinner and dancing. The owner Kevin McFadden was terrific. He took the time to personally work with us on every detail of our day from ceremony to menu. His food is amazing and he customizes his menu to his customers. Our friends and family raved about the food and atmosphere. Kevin was available any time we had a question. He gave us access to the venue the day before so that we could decorate. His staff was very helpful and professional. Kevin truly gave us the wedding we imaged and we are eternally grateful to him for the memories.

Mc Fadden Catering Lake Side Manor ( Camden County boathouse )

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Wedding 08/08/2014 : Had the pleasure of having Kevin the owner caterer our daughters wedding at the Camden County boathouse. Everything was beautiful. Still getting compliments on how great the food was . We met with Kevin on several occasions prior to the wedding. Kevin even... Read More came early to set up his part so we could decorate early. Kevin and his team did a phenomenal job . We would recommend Kevin and his team to our friends and family and would use them again in the future . My daughter and her husband were very pleased with Kevin and his team . Can't say enough how happy we are that we chose Mc Fadden Caterers . Thank you Kevin

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Valerie O

This venue was absolutely perfect for our day. The location was beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception there, which means we got married in a garden next to a lake and went inside a beautifully decorated tent for the party. The food was incredible. They offer several food... Read More tastings a year so you can really get your menu exactly as you want it. We even gave them two family recipes we wanted and they made them for us. Before the wedding, both coordinators met with me and my family several times to make sure everything was planned to a T. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the day was nothing short of perfect. Also, there is so much room for creativity in decorating there. It will look stunning as is or with any additions you want to make. I will recommend Lakeside Manor to every bride I know. Kevin and Eddie are the best!!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Cristina D

This venue is in a beautiful location. They were so helpful all along the way and really helped us to stay under budget. They took care of everything, and my day was stress free!

Excellent Caterer

Reviewed on 3/10/2014 donna h

Kevin is the best. From the first contact to clean up Kevin and his staff were awesome. Kevin is very easy to work with as far as your menu planning and his prices are very competitive. The food was to die for.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Lorianna D

To say we were pleased would be an understatement. We were absolutely thrilled with everything about this venue. The food was delicious. Everything looked perfect. The owner was a dream to work with. I also can't say enough about the staff. They were above and beyond anything... Read More we could have expected, especially the bartenders. Everyone at our wedding commented on the professionalism and friendliness of your staff. I would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Amazing Everything

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Hannah H

This vendor was amazing all together. The people serving at the wedding were more than great and completely sweet. I Couldn't have asked for a better crew. The food was spectacular as well. Everyone commented on how great it was. I would definitely recommend this vendor to... Read More everyone and anyone. Amazing Service, food, and price.

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Whitney C

When I first came to the venue, I knew this was the place I would get married. It has a beautiful view of the water and they kept all there greenery neat and clean! I was there to meet with Eddie, who made you feel right at home. He went over everything with me and tried to... Read More make sure everything stayed within my budget so it could be a spectacular day! He was awesome! Because Eddie went out on sick leave, everything was taken over by Kevin Mcfadden. Kevin is very direct and wants to get the job done in the exact way that you request. He wants to make sure you are happy, but also wants to make sure you know time is of the essence to make decisions. The food was really good, the space is comfortable and I was able to execute my vision in the exact way that I had imagined! I had a rustic wedding celebration! I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know!