McGovern Alumni Center

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

1241 N. University Drive, Fargo, ND (701) 231-6800

Event Venue

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Andrea M

We chose the NDSU Alumni Center for our wedding venue because of the ability to have both our ceremony and reception in one place. Also, we loved that we had the indoor/outdoor option. The staff at the center do the set up, they tear down, they assist in coordinating the... Read More ceremony, and they really make them selves available to you at any time during the planning process, and on the event day.

Nice Facility

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Marissa M

Beautiful building, parking not the greatest, though.

Above and beyond incredible

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 Abby M

The NDSU Alumni Center took all of the stress out of the wedding day. When you book with them you are assigned an event coordinator who takes care of everything. We walked in with our decorations...etc and they took them out of our hands and told us to relax and take our time... Read More getting ready. They went above and beyond in everything they did. The space is gorgeous and is perfect for a wedding. I highly recommend this to anyone getting married in the Fargo/Moorhead area.

great location!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Sara O

The chairs are beautiful! Great fair price! They let us had a food tasting for no extra cost, very helpful staff, they would always respond back to our questions and emails immediately! Great atmosphere! Beautiful big windows! Gorgeous garden where we had the ceremony, clean... Read More open classy glass atrium where we had reception! Great location for a smaller wedding of 145 or less people.

Amazing Caterer

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Elise S

They were awesome!! The venue that we chose was less than flexible with them. They toughed it out and were able to set everything up. They brought the linens, place settings, utensils, and all plates that were needed for the event. They were well managed, on time, and super well... Read More prepared! I would recommend them to anyone!

Amazing Venue Amazing People

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Terra K

I booked the venue in March of 2010 and my wedding was July 2011!The ladies there were amazing! They were friendly answered all of my questions in a timely manner and just all around wonderful experience. I got married in the small courtyard in the back of the Alumni Center... Read More which was very very georgeous! if your looking for the romantic feel this place is it!!!

GREAT 1-STOP SHOP!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Audra H

This location was amazing. We held both the ceremony & reception here. I also used NDSU catering and the food was fantastic. The grounds were lovely and we were able to use different locations on campus for pictures (all within walking distance). The staff was knowledgable... Read More and helpful. They day was 100% perfect. I would DEFINITELY recommend this venue.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Whitney S

They hosted my Sunday wedding beautifully. It went off without a hitch all thanks to their staff's hard work. Couldn't say enough good things about them!

Wedding Ceremony @ NDSU Alumni Center

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jessica T

The NDSU Alumni Center was wonderful to work with, very organized and our coordinator, Sarah was very detail-oriented and professional. The space is beautiful and was set up exactly how we wanted.

Wonderful place to take pics!

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 leah h

We took our pictures here and it was beautiful, close to downtown and lots of great backdrops. Also very affordable to rent for a couple hours.

Everything I wanted

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Tamera R

The Aluni Center is a beautiful location with a garden area for the ceremony and indoor location for reception and dance. The staff at the Alumni Center were extreemly helpful in organizing my wedding and making sure everything went as planned. They were flexible with ideas... Read More and gave input and recommendations when asked. The only think I would change is they do not allow you to pick your own bar service. The Bar the Alumni Center works with ran out of beer at our wedding.