American, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Food + Catering

104 South Chestnut, McKinney, TX (214) 533-9089

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melinda S

They offered a wide selection of food and both my husband and I were able to pick our favorites. It was very yummy and not too heavy. The staff knew the venue already and was efficient on set up and pick up. We were very satisfied with the service and with the food!

Perfect choice for catering!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

As a guest at a friends wedding, I was so impressed with McKinney Catering Companys food, I asked for a card and have since hired them to cater my own wedding. They are super easy to work with and the food was AWESOME!! They created a menu that wasn't too similar to my friends... Read More and that fit my budget. Their staff is great too and we really enjoyed the whole night. Cant wait for our big day!!

Good Food, Good People!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015

My wife and I used McKinney Catering Company for our wedding last month and are so happy we chose them to be part of our big day. We didn't have a big budget, but they were able to work with us to come up with a custom menu that we could afford AND be proud to serve our... Read More guests. And the food was delicious! Every thing was just as good as it was during our tasting. Finally, the staff was friendly and accommodating our entire day. Not only did they serve the food, they helped with the cake cutting and were always available with anything we needed.