Cuisine

American

Food + Catering

MCL Kingsdale, Upper Arlington, OH (614) 457-5786

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sarah K

MCL is completely underrated as a wedding vendor! I know that folks probably have misconceptions about this cafeteria-style restaurant, but I'd like to dispel any myths. We knew before we were even engaged that we wanted MCL to cater because 1) They just know how to serve... Read More well-made food and 2) They know how to serve it to a LOT of people. So often, people think they need fancy schmancy food to impress people at their wedding, but that's often hard to serve to hundreds of guests (we had 140). Their food is comfy, homey, and absolutely incredible. From the first to the last table, the food was HOT and delicious. People RAVED about it--even people who normally turn their nose up at MCL! Folks went back for seconds and thirds...and even just plates full of my favorite dish, their mac & cheese. MCL also provided over 20 pies for our dessert instead of traditional wedding cake. My goodness, what a hit! Their food is only half the story though. Our wedding required a very fast room flip between the ceremony and reception. MCL's staff was efficient and polite. I can't believe how flawlessly they executed something that typically would not be in a caterer's job description. My husband's mother was incredibly impressed by their level of professionalism the entire time. From start to finish, these guys really nailed it. We cannot be happier with our choice! I'm hearing from coworkers who weren't even in attendance at our wedding that they heard the food was magnificent. Great news spreads fast!

Do Not Pass Them By - Amazing from start to finish

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Danielle B

You are prob thinking MCL - yeah right... You'd be doing yourself a dis-service if you didn't consider their services and food. In Ohio they can't do a bar setup but everywhere else they can. Corporate intakes you request and can send you a quote right away. Guess what the... Read More prices wont' fluxuate from the quote unless you add or change something. Basic linens are included and the tastings are no charge in the store. We had salmon and a bruchetta chicken... it was amazing. Our guests raved over the food and had no clue where it was from. The service was the most professional I've seen in many years. The staff was the first one at the venue at 10am and the last to leave at 10p. PLEASE consider MCL - they have this catering thing down to a science for an affordable price.

Start a Conversation!