Make It Unforgettable...Make It McLoone's

Imagine a wedding celebration with breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Our top-notch service, fantastic cuisine and romantic atmosphere will make your event memorable. We host just one wedding at a time.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Restaurant

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

One Ocean Avenue, Long Branch, NJ (732) 443-8498

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Mollie S

From the moment my wife and I stepped into McLoone’s we had a good feeling. We saw the room upstairs and fell in love! Then we met Katie and she really impressed us, throughout the entire process she was responsive to all of our emails and questions, she was caring, organized... Read More and never made us feel like we were just another wedding. The whole process was so smooth, our tasting was wonderful, we were able to bring 4 other people with us and the food did not disappoint. Beyond the view, and amazing food, we have to say that Katie, and the staff at McLoone’s were wonderful. Every detail was covered, and two weeks before the wedding helped us with seating, and our official wedding timeline to make the night run smooth. We never had to worry about a thing, they offered so many extras from valet parking, and included decorations, and really helped to organize the “extra” guests who watched our wedding on the beach. Nelson who was our Maître D, took wonderful care of us, he made sure we had appetizers during cocktail hour and drinks in our hands, he helped to make the ceremony and all parts of the night run so smoothly. From beginning to end McLoone’s Pier House went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect, and it was perfect! The beach ceremony, delicious and abundant food, décor (We only provided centerpieces) and most importantly the staff were amazing. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue with great food and amazing views. Cheers! Jenn & Mollie

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We recently had our wedding reception on 10/10/15 at McLoone's Pier House and it was fantastic! From the initial meeting with Trish to the big day, Trish, Blaire, Katie, and Nelson all helped make sure everything went as planned and that our guests enjoyed everything. We had... Read More several enhancements to the menu that Trish and her team worked seamlessly into the evening. In the days leading up to the event, Trish worked well with our vendors and our planner to ensure every detail was executed as planned. Regarding the food, the menu was phenomenal and our guests are still raving about the quality of the Surf & Turf and the other entrees - in addition to the selection and quantity of food during cocktail hour. Overall, we would enthusiastically recommend McLoone's Pier House to anyone looking to book a wedding or any event. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 N M

I'll never be able to say enough wonderful things about McLoone's Pier House. I held my August 2015 ceremony & reception at McLoone's, and from the day we signed the contract until the last minute of the reception, the entire staff went above and beyond at every single... Read More opportunity. Trish, Katie, Nelson and the entire staff are absolute class acts. My wedding was better than anything I could have ever imagined all thanks to this unbelievable team. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the food and drink options are excellent. The best part, however, is their pricing. We looked at a ton of Jersey Shore venues and McLoone's offered (BY FAR) the best pricing. If you want a stunning venue and exceptional service at a fraction of what you'll spend at neighboring venues, then look no further. Thank you for the best day of my life, McLoone's!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Linda M

First class all the way. Great experience from beginning to end. Megan the event planner was amazing and made sure all the details were in place - even put together a custom menu. Nelson ran the event the night of the party and did an outstanding job. I would recommend... Read More McLoone's Pier House and look forward to having my next event here.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Alyson F

If I could rate McLoone's Pier House higher than 5 stars, I would. From the moment we walked into the reception room last June while searching for wedding venues, we fell in love. The views from the reception room cannot be matched. We searched all along the Jersey shore for the... Read More perfect beach wedding venue and this was definitely the perfect match for us! Our wedding was truly the BEST DAY EVER, largely in part to the wonderful staff and crew at McLoone's. Katie Kauffmann was wonderful since day one - answering a nervous / stressed bride's (obviously referring to myself here lol) many emails / questions and being so accommodating / friendly during every step of the wedding planning process! Nelson (our maitre'd), Katie (banquet coordinator), and the crew (wait / bar staff, those who assisted with decorating, etc. etc.) really made our dream beach wedding come to life. I have always dreamed of my beach wedding and this far exceeded my expectations! They listened to all of our special requests, decorated the venue so beautifully (exactly how we envisioned our wedding to be), and worked so hard from start to finish. All of our guests (many who have never been to the Jersey shore) were blown away with how amazing this venue is - great location, barefoot beach ceremony, beautiful oceanfront views (all day long - for both ceremony and reception to follow), delicious food, top notch service - you name it! One week out and I am still receiving so many compliments from our guests. Our DJ who performs at many weddings each weekend even told me that if he knew about this venue, he would have gotten married here himself! Now that's saying something!! I could honestly go on and on forever about how wonderful this venue was... It truly was over the top / extraordinary. My husband and I will be forever grateful to McLoone's Pier House for providing us with the perfect wedding - the wedding of our dreams! We would love to relive this day over and over again if we could. Thank you again, McLoone's, Nelson, Katie, etc. etc. :) Truly the BEST. Xo

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kristen O

I wish there was a rating better than 5 stars, because that is just how AMAZING Mcloone's Pier House was. My husband and I got married here on Sat. Aug. 12, 2017. Venue Selection/Early preparations: Myself, mom, and my sister met with Blaire in September not really knowing... Read More what to expect of Mcloone's. We had passed by hundreds of times, but had never been before. Well, Blaire was an absolute doll! She was extremely professional and answered all of our questions. She really took the time to personalize our meeting and make us feel like our wedding was important, and not just another event. Throughout the 11 months leading up to our date, we spoke/met with Blaire occasionally, and EVERY time she knew exactly who I or my mom was, by first name, and when the wedding was. Also something to note, is that my husband is active duty military, and was deployed for the majority of our planning. Blaire was BEYOND accommodating of this, and was even able to schedule our tasting for when he came home, so he could be there. Decorations- Mcloone's really KNOWS how to decorate their space. The small little frames, floral vases, and knick knacks they provide really enhance the feel. And they make it look effortless! I brought some random little shells, and things I had at home, and they incorporated everything into what they already had. It was PERFECT! Additionally, the panorama windows serve as the most amazing backdrop as the sun sets. Day of: The day of our wedding was rainy in the early morning. It was gloomy and grey, and we had a ceremony planned on the boardwalk under the gazebo. I was nervous, but I spoke with Blaire about 2 hours before the ceremony, and she assured me we'd be good to go. Let me tell you- the ceremony was BEAUTIFUL! The only downfall I'd say is that the town limits the number of chairs you have on the boardwalk for to 100, but that isn't at all the fault of Mcloone's or their staff, just a town zoning ordinance. Even with 186 guests, we had no issues with the seating during the ceremony, and I know some of our guests even preferred to stand around to watch. Nelson, the maitre d', was a PRO at getting my entire wedding party lined up and ready to go. Food/reception: Your search for a venue should stop here! The food is UNBELIEVABLE!! We went for our tasting and could not believe some of the options! Our guests were treated to seafood, filet mignon, and a chicken dish. Some of our guests even thought the cocktail hour was the dinner!! There was so much food, and such an amazing variety! What is the most amazing is that the food was not dry or over/under cooked. Everything was cooked perfectly, and our guests still, a month later, cannot stop talking about the food. And, it was all at an affordable price! I love that Mcloone's has different pricing for child/teen guests, from the adult meal price. I've worked in catering for about 6 years, and have never seen quality service like this before. Every single server made our guests feel welcome. Service can make or break an event, and this team NAILED it. In sum: Mcloone's is by far, the BEST Service/Quality/Ambiance for a Shore wedding. We cannot begin to thank Blaire, Nelson, and the rest of this stellar team for making our wedding everything we could have dreamed of, and then some. They truly care about each couple and their guests, and it shows - This is a team of professionals! Our guests will be talking about this wedding for a very long time!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Heather E

We just had a very intimate wedding at Mcloones Pier House and everything was more than amazing!!!!! I highly recommend this venue to any bride, no matter the size of your wedding! I could not have done any of it without my coordinator Megan, she was a true lifesaver and took... Read More ALL the stress away from me. From the first time we met, to all my crazy emails and questions, and up to the final second before walking down the aisle - she really helped make my big day the exact way I wanted it to be. The food, the location, the service...everything was perfect. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Chris D

We loved everything about having our wedding here, it was the perfect choice for us and our guests loved it. The venue and Trish were so organized that it made planning so much easier. The venue and views are beautiful, all the guests loved the food. We couldnt have been... Read More happier.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Erin S

Perfect! Everything about our wedding reception at McLoone's was perfect. We planned our wedding from Sydney Australia and Trish and Katie were extremely accommodating and willing to answer all our questions through email since time zones made it difficult to speak on the... Read More phone. They answered all our questions thoroughly and promptly. They even went the extra mile to ensure the bartenders sourced the correct bottles of Australian Shiraz wine to please our Australian guests! They were so easy to work with - we would highly recommend them. The wedding day was amazing. We provided McLoones with a sketch of how we wanted our decorations placed throughout the room and everything was placed exactly how we wanted it. The room looked beautiful. We had the boardwalk package and there was more than enough food. Our guests thought the cocktail hour was the dinner food because there was so much of it and the variety was amazing. They accommodated our gluten free and vegetarian guests quite well - ensuring they were well taken care of and had plenty of food to meet their dietary restrictions. All of the food was delicious and we received so many compliments from our guests telling us the entire experience was the best wedding they've been too - we may be biased but agree 100 percent. Everyone from the valet parkers to the wait staff and to the bartenders were professional and pleasant - they all made the night enjoyable for everyone. Our only wish was that the night went on longer - the five hour cocktail hour and reception went by so fast - we just wanted more time to soak everything in. We can't fault Mcloones on any piece of the night or planning process. As mentioned at the start, everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier with the services provided by Mcloones.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Nicole T

Blaire and the team at McLoone's were amazing from start to finish. They were so accommodating and helped us plan every detail perfectly. The food is amazing, the service is friendly and professional, and our experience was what we always dreamed of. This is the perfect staff... Read More and location to get married using! Thank you for a perfect wedding day!! We highly reccommend this venue for ceremony and reception plus just for a great dinner!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Gina P

We cannot say enough good things about this venue for a wedding. We had our wedding there September 17 of 2016 and everyone said it was the best wedding they've been to! From the staff (especially Blair) to the food, everything was first class. Any time we had a question Blair... Read More was immediate with a response. We were running late to cocktail hour and they had a whole spread for us in the bridal suite. We could not have pictured our wedding day being any better! Gina and Dave

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Helen M

McLoone's did an amazing job for our wedding (Aug 19, 16). Katie and the entire staff was awesome -- from prepping for our big day to getting the arbor we designed to the right spot on the beach for our ceremony. Our guests (and our vendors) raved about the venue, the food... Read More and the service. We though had the best time and so did our guests. Thank you for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Monique R

We had our wedding here 7/17/16 and everything was great. We worked with Blair and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was also prompt to respond to any questions we had throughout the process. On the day of, Nelson did a fabulous job making sure everything went... Read More smoothly. The guests raved about the food. The venue itself is beautiful with a great view.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Courtney R

I can't say enough wonderful things about our wedding at Pier House on July 29th. We knew the second we met with Trish that we wanted to have our wedding there. She made us feel completely at ease and helped us every step of the way. Trish, Katie, and Blaire made the 9 months... Read More leading up to our wedding completely stress free. Trish met with us various times leading up to the wedding and always responded to my emails right away. The staff at Pier House made sure our wedding day was perfect! The food was delicious. Our guests are still talking about how amazing our wedding was! We would 100% recommend McLoone's Pier House! Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Madison B

I highly recommend McLoone's Pier House!! My wedding was on June 4, 2016 and I had the best day of my life, largely thanks to how great of a job McLoone's did. The view cannot be beat - our guests loved the room and the fact that we were able to open the windows to let the sea... Read More breeze in the whole night. People raved about the food - how good it was and also how plentiful it was! My family and friends have told me over and over again how fun our wedding was, and that is some of the best feedback to get (after all the hard work and thought that goes into it)! Trish was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She answered questions promptly and gave great advice when we asked. On the day of the event, Nelson (the maitre d) was on top of everything and the whole day went smoothly. I had absolutely nothing to worry about, so I was able to have the time of my life at my wedding.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Elizabeth C

McLoone's Pier House was the PERFECT venue for our wedding on January 16, 2016. The view from the banquet room is stunning and provided a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and reception. The room was comfortable, with plenty of space for our guests to move around and have fun.... Read More We appreciated that the standard decor was so nice because we didn't have to stress as much about our own touches. All of the food was absolutely delicious and definitely a step above typical wedding offerings. Most importantly though, the planning help we received from Katie and the rest of the McLoone's banquet team leading up to our wedding was top notch. Katie was the easiest person to work with and always responded to my questions quickly and pleasantly. She made the whole process really enjoyable and we are so happy that we got to work with her. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and we wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

I wish I could give it more stars. Somehow 5 doesn't even begin to explain our experience in our wedding. Blair first and foremost...the GEM of special events. I never heard a No coming from her...even when I asked for something they didn't have (I had a brunch wedding on... Read More Saturday January 9th) and requested a toaster for the bread, which Blaire explained they didn't have but anyone in the floor would happily toast the bread for me or my guests. Well....no clue where they got it but there was a 4 slot toaster next to the bread section. It is one of the many many many details throughout the process that makes McLoone's Long branch a truly unique place. I did my homework and research...most of the places had so many NO NO's....I felt suffocated by the idea of being so limited in what I could do. McLoone's was exactly the opposite of that, not to mention a space truly unique, and so warm as it is...it does not require much decorations. Between the sea as your backdrop and all the beautiful very "homey" in the best of senses details they have, it makes it from the get go a very budget friendly choice. Add to that incredibly delicious food (and coming from a foodie like me...says a lot), a great stock bar, fantastic sound system, incredible staff.....it's a no brainer in my opinion. It accommodates smaller to bigger groups and they will take care of EVERYTHING. I was SHOCKED when I was told...bring everything the day before and we will take care of everything...from decorations to cakes (I brought a groom's cake made by a friend of mine)....I did not have to worry about ANYTHING! And that, above everything else....it's the most important thing when picking a place. They will be very fair with prices, no hidden anything, will accommodate any request (as long as it's within reason) and you'll leave in awe of your experience. THANK YOU Blair, Trish and Nelson for making of my special day FLAWLESS!!!!!

The Wedding of our dreams came true!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Michael F

We met Katie Kauffmann at a same sex wedding expo, and fell for her on the spot. We went to see Pier House shortly after and knew that it was the place for us. We had a rather large guest list, but more than half of our relatives were from out of state, so we really weren't sure... Read More how many we would end up with, not a prob at all. We also had very definite ideas of what we wanted, but not necessarily how to go about doing it. Katie could NOT have been more helpful in making sure that we had every single possible detail right for our "cross between a 1950s supper club and a fairy tale" wedding. We wanted a cocktail reception, but were scared of it coming off like a buffet, which we definitely didn't want - Katie assured us it could be done and it exceeded our expectations. The food was AMAZING and there was so much of it. I can't tell you how many of our guests still talk about the meal. The ambiance of Pier house is flawless - all you see is is the ocean -it's like getting married on your own private island. I could go on (as you can probably tell) but I won't except for two final thoughts. There were two things that I was especially nervous about going into this. The first was being we were a gay couple, I didn't know how things would play out. Well. it was a complete non-issue from start to finish. I know that this is how it SHOULD be, but I didn't know if that was how it WOULD be. It was. The second was more specific to McLoones Pier House. because we were having our ceremony, cocktail hour and then the reception all in one room, it had to be reset 3 times during the evening. I didn't see HOW they would be able to do that without total turmoil. Again, Katie assured us it would be seamless and that no one would even notice, Idk if anyone else noticed, but I didn't and I knew the changes were coming. It was like all of a sudden the place was completely redone as if by magic. Like in a fairy tale. It was truly the wedding of our dreams, Thank you Katie and Pier House!

Proud Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Allow me to start off by saying each of our daughter's Wedding Days are by far one of the most important days we will experience in our lives. It is a day filled with emotions, expectations and finally wishes for a bright and very happy future. It marks the beginning of... Read More another chapter in the life of the family. Having said that, we also want and expect "everything" to be perfect on her wedding day. This, of course requires a great deal of time and effort to ensure the day is as perfect as it can be. I would share with those of you reading this, while you will spend hours upon hours planning your event, you will need the help and support of incredible people who wish to make your daughter's special day perfect. In my search for a perfect location for a ceremony and a location for a reception for my daughter's wedding, I was lucky enough to have stopped in to speak to the professionals at McLoone's Pier House in Pier Village, Long Branch, New Jersey. My first contact was with Katie Kauffmann, who as it turned out, was a total professional, she was able to give us not just the information we needed but assured us that McLoone's could handle all of our needs to ensure my daughter's wedding would be that special day I was trying to achieve for her. As many questions as I had and I had a lot, there was never a time when either Katie or one of the other professional wedding planners from McLoone's didn't get back to me within a short period of time. Blair, Trish and Katie were and are total professionals when it comes to communications and the planning process. Another important person, who was the captain of the ship on the day of the wedding, was the Maitre D' Nelson. He guided all of us to where we had to be and took care of everyone and everything. He made everything we had to do on the day of the wedding seamless. The food was so outstanding, the reception area so beautiful, the service by all so perfect that there wouldn't have been one thing I would have changed or had done differently. While, there were many others outside of Mcloone's who were part of the wedding process, I can honestly say the folks mentioned above did their part to make my daughter's wedding day perfect. I simply can't say enough about McLoone's and it's wonderful Chefs, Director and Professional Staff in helping you plan your, "Perfect Day". Lou Rupp Proud Father of the Bride

Lori & Kirk-Ryan's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Lori F

McLoone's was amazing! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting. Everything we asked for was exactly as we had wished it to be. We gave our special day many personal touches that we created and Katie and Nelson made sure every detail was displayed just... Read More as we had pictured. The staff was outstanding, the food was outstanding, the room and the view…gorgeous. All six children of our newly blended family danced the night away after standing by our sides on the sand as we exchanged our vows. Thank you, McLoone's Pier House for making our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. Kirk and Lori

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Dominique T

If you are looking for a reception location at the Jersey Shore: look no further than McLoone's Pier House in Long Branch. As the bride, it is easy to figure out which vendors truly care about you and which view you as only a business partner. McLoone's and the individuals that... Read More work within their banquet department really do care about their bride and grooms and are deeply invested in each event that they plan. Every question was met with an immediate answer. Katie goes above and beyond what is expected of her as a wedding coordinator. I was able to completely trust her with my wedding details and I knew she would execute everything I asked. She was able to offer so many beautiful room decor ideas when we spoke that it made me feel completely at ease- I knew the room would look and feel amazing. Even when Katie was not available, who was our main wedding coordinator, Tisha or Blair would be sure to get back to me within a few hours. I can honestly say our wedding was the best day of our lives and it was because of McLoone's. The food was amazing, service beyond compare, and the view is out of this world. Nelson made sure that my husband and I had the best time at our reception but that we always looked our best. He knew when to tell my husband to put his jacket on for pictures or when to look at us and say go have fun. I really cannot say enough positive things about our experience with McLoone's. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the staff at McLoone's made sure that it was. Our guests cannot stop raving about the food, view, and their overall experience at our wedding. As I said at the beginning of this review, look no further- this venue is amazing in every way. Thank you to McLoone's- especially to Katie, Nelson, Tisha, and Blair. You guys are amazing and the absolute best!!!

Wedding April 2015

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lindsay M

We had our wedding at Mcloone's Pier House in Long Branch NJ in April 2015. From the minute I sent an email to gather information to the end of the wedding Mcloone's was fantastic. I dealt with Katie who I cannot say enough nice things about. We had a small budget and were... Read More looking for a Friday lunch wedding and had a tight budget. She worked with us to give us everything we wanted without having our wedding seem cheap. Anytime I had any questions, she was quick to respond and was always super friendly. The day of the wedding we had an unexpected road bump thanks to our not so great florist but Katie took care of it and I could not thank her enough for that! The food was incredible, the staff the day of the wedding was beyond perfect! From someone who has been in the service industry for years I am pretty picky and they exceeded my expectations! Our glasses of champagne never went empty ;) I would highly recommend Mcloone's to anyone and plan to use them in the future for events!

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Christine L

I had my reception at McLoone's Pier House on November 1, 2014. Throughout the whole planning process Trish was nothing but accommodating and helpful. At McLoone's Pier House, the food is delicious, the atmosphere is intimate and the view is breathtaking. Our day could not have... Read More been better! I definitely recommend McLoone's Pier House as THE place to have a Jersey Shore wedding.

Post-destination wedding brunch

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Siobhan C

We had a lovely experience hosting a post destination wedding brunch for our friends and family who couldn't make the trip overseas. Blair and her staff made the process so easy. We just dropped off the party supplies a few days before and they made all of the magic happen.... Read More When we walked in it was exactly as I had pictured it. The location on the ocean is beautiful; even on a cloudy day. We took beautiful photographs under the boardwalk and on the beach. The food was fantastic. We can't wait to go back and have dinner sometime soon!

McLoone's Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Gina A

My wife & I chose McLoone's as our wedding venue pretty much right after we walked into the Atlantic Room! There is no better view on the Jersey Shore! After you work on getting over the awesome view, you have to work on getting over the GREAT food and unbelievable service!... Read More Blaire, her co-workers, and the service staff went above and beyond! Everyone who attended our wedding has talked about the food and the service, nonstop! Thanks to the staff at McLoone's, our wedding night went off without a hitch...our only complaint would be the night went by too fast! If you planning a wedding on the Jersey shore, McLoone's Pier House is the place to have it!!