Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

814 Old Dominion Ct, Fairview Heights, IL Midwest, United States (618) 604-9671

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Maggie B

Nothing cookie cutter about McMusic DJ & Photobooth Services! Chris is professional and extremely dedicated to making sure your expectations are met. He was very timely in answering all the inquiries and was very easy to get a hold of throughout the planning experience. Chris... Read More met with the bride and groom several times prior to the wedding and getting to know the couple. They went with his recommendation to change things up a bit by introducing the wedding couple first, allowing them to "greet" each member of their bridal party while Chris related a personalized fun story written by the bride and groom. He was instrumental in maintaining the flow of the evening with every announcement, introduction, toast and song done at the appropriate time. He read the crowd and playing music that appealed to the larger audience in keeping with the couples "play" and "do not play" list. The photo booth was definitely a hit with the guests. The attendants were personable and upbeat. We liked the 4x6 card format over the regular strip of photos. They were able to customized the photo card background by using wedding invitation design. Thanks for making the celebration so fun & memorable!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lauren C

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding. He knows exactly how to make the evening go smoothly and keep everyone entertained. Absolutely no regrets with this choice. Chris got to know us and the people that are important to us prior to the wedding and found ways to incorporate... Read More that information throughout the night, making the event extra special. Thanks so much for doing a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Jennifer J

There's not enough to say about how amazing Chris is. He brought our entire night together perfectly. We used his DJ, uplighting and Photo Booth services and it was all incredible. Everything was extremely well managed and organized. The Photo Booth was was so much fun, and... Read More we got a scrapbook made onsite of all of the pictures our guests took. The up-lights turned the property into a majestic setting for our wedding reception. He is also one of the most talented DJs we've ever met. His ability to "read a room" is uncanny. There was never a dull moment. To this day, we're still getting compliments about his service, and people tell us that they've never seen a dance floor stay so packed the entire night. If you're looking for a DJ to make your night fun and special, while maintaining professionalism the entire time, plus a great emcee, look no further than Chris and his team at McMusic Dj.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Alyssa T

I cannot say enough good things about Chris and his DJ service!! The whole process with him was so organized and easy, it was one of the least stressful areas of my wedding planning experiences. He gave his recommendations based on his vast experiences for our planning and took... Read More care of absolutely everything during the wedding on his own. If you book with Chris you can rest easy knowing this isn't an area of your wedding you need to stress about at all because he has your back and will make sure everything is covered.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

We used McMusic for their photobooth and wow am I impressed! I would definitely recommend doing the scrapbook. It is such a neat way to keep all of the pictures together. I loved that they had a assistant to help with the photobooth and scrapbook! They had a lot of props and... Read More were very professional.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Whitney H

We had Chris as our DJ for the wedding. He was wonderful to work with. He knows what he is doing and really made me feel at ease throughout the planning process. He kept the flow of the reception going. The music was good and people danced the entire time. He is easy to talk to... Read More and professional.

Everything We Wanted & MORE!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Dawn R

I can not say enough great things about McMusic & Chris McMahon!!! He was AWESOME!!! He kept the dance floor full the whole night! Incredible music selection! Very professional! Extremely easy to work with!!! We also used the McMusic Photo Booth! SO FUN!!! We have some awesome... Read More pictures of our family & friends from our reception! We got the scrapbook & it has a permanent spot on our coffee table, it was put together really nicely! We ❤ed EVERYTHING!!! Would definitely recommend!!! 😃

DJ Service

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Sarah C

Great

The BEST decision we made when wedding planning!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Erica F

The day after our wedding, my husband and I had about 50 phone calls asking us who our DJ was. They were asking because he is absolutely AMAZING. He kept the night running so smooth and added his unique touches throughout the evening. Not only was he a phenomenal DJ, but he... Read More was a great entertainer. He was HANDS DOWN the best DJ we could have ever asked for. Chris met with us about 2 weeks before our wedding and outlined all the details. As a bride, I did not have to worry about when to cut the cake, do the garter toss, or anything else. Chris kept us on track all night with the timeline we created. He definitely rocked our party!

Professional

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Emily H

This dj is as professional as it gets. He was friendly and easy to work with. He added his own special touches to make my wedding fun and unique. We also used his photobooth service. I highly recommend this dj.

He was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Lauren S

Our wedding went very smoothly and a good DJ is a huge part of that. He was great, we had a consultation before and he was able to give us exactly what we wanted.

Just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Lauren K

My husband and I have been to at least 12 weddings over the last 2 years and there are 3 that stick out in my head as the most fun...those 3 weddings had 1 thing in common, McMusic!! It was hands down a very easy decision. Chris has a great personality and our one request was to... Read More get the party started. He did just that. Everyone had a blast and it is a night we will never forget. Definitely recommend!!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Thera E

Chris McMahon is an amazing DJ. He is so friendly, helpful, and caring! He is truly in this business for the enjoyment and NOT the money. He is worth every penny you pay. My day was perfect because of him! He took everything I wanted and ran with it. He had everything under... Read More control, and it all ran smoothly. He truly goes above and beyond. Highly recommend!

May 12, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Sabrina C

They were great. It was more affordable than any I have seen. They were extremely friendly and efficient. They call you back almost the instant you call or e-mail them. The product was great. It held about 10 people and was sooo fun. I suggest the scrapbook as well.

McMusic brings energy to a reception

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Beth V

We were very pleased with McMusic DJ! He make sure our reception was tailored to our vision.

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Jules H

McMusic is absolutely incredible! Chris McMahon (owner and DJ) is an awesome DJ; he is very professional and really listens to the bride and groom. Our wedding reception was so much fun, and McMusic is one of the main reasons. I would recommend this DJ is anyone!

DJ & Photobooth

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 jodi h

The cost was for both DJ and Photobooth services along with the optional guestbook. The DJ was very professional and fun! The photobooth was a complete hit and the scrapbook we received was amazing. I highly recommend this vendor.