McNeile Photography

At McNeile Photography, it all begins with a foundation of trust. That’s why, as with any strong relationship, communication is key. Each experience with McNeile Photography will start with a personal, in depth consultation to discuss your unique vision for your wedding. From there, let us paint the picture of your day with custom mood boards and concept development to ensure that our ideas for your dream images align with yours. With offers starting at $1500 McNeile photography provides 2 photographers, attentive service, and a masterfully executed collection of memories with each and every package. For more information regarding our packages and additional services please feel free to reach out to us at any time at: (727) 237-4583.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Tampa, FL Serving All of Florida And Across the Country (727) 237-4583

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jenna K

My husband and I had the great pleasure of working with Rusty and his team! We both instantly felt at ease and were very comfortable in front of the camera due to his calming and patient demeanor. He led us the entire way and helped us pose. He is super creative and I love the... Read More time that he took out in order to make sure that we would get Pinterest approved photos! I would definitely recommend using his services, especially if you're looking for someone artistic, he is your guy!

2017-11-10T22:18:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenna! It was truly our pleasure.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jessica M

Get ready to have fun and let loose when shooting with McNeile Photography! No "judgment zone" here! Rusty can capture pretty much anything, from romance to laughter. Photography is about expressing feelings and emotions which was very important to my husband and I throughout... Read More our wedding journey. McNeile Photography knows all the right angles and poses to capture the perfect pictures. So bring your ideas alive and to the table and let Rusty make your dreams come true :) <3

2017-06-30T20:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks jessica! You're wedding was one for the books.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jessica T

We had such a great time working with Rusty! He tailor-made our photoshoot to fit us as a couple. My fiancé and I were both nervous about getting our pictures taken but Rusty made our photoshoot fun and comfortable. He had our beautiful photos edited and returned in a timely... Read More manner. We love the way our pictures came out and will cherish them forever. Since our engagement session, I have hired Rusty for additional photoshoots. He was wonderful to work with every time and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

2017-06-28T10:25:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica,it was my pleasure working with you and your fiancé.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer R

Fantastic photos, Super friendly and wants to get you the pictures you want. An added bonus is he really went our of his way to make sure the day went off the best it could. Above an beyond any expectations I had. I highly recommend Rusty for your big day

2017-11-10T22:19:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer! You're wedding was gorgeous, it was our pleasure to cover your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alyssa M

Rusty took great pictures of me and my boyfriend. He picked the perfect location and we got some great colors in the sky when the sun set. He's professional and helpful and has awesome ideas.

2017-11-10T22:19:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your engagement session was beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

I met Rusty through my boyfriend & I must say he is a great photographer! His passion & attention to detail is undeniable and truly shows through his work. He goes above & beyond his call of duty to asses unexpected situations. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer to... Read More conduct business with - totally recommend!

2017-11-10T22:20:46 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Shaina R

Rusty was awesome to me and my fiance!! He was very quick to respond to texts and emails, very flexible with schedules even right after hurricane Irma, and did a beautiful job with our engagement photos!! All for the budget we could afford!! He is very flexible and helpful. Give... Read More him a budget and at least an idea of what setting you want for the photos and he has your back! Turnaround time is super quick! I had mine back in 2 days! Even my wedding planner loved the job he did on the photos, and hopefully i can book him again for the wedding next year! Highly recommend!

2017-10-07T14:51:33 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we could of been help. You two were amazing to work with, and we seriously hope we can cover your wedding for you. We wish nothing but the best for you two.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica C

After planning my wedding for 6 months, the day came and went in the blink of an eye. It went by so fast I could barely remember the ceremony. Luckily Rusty captured everything I missed. Rusty was professional and willing to work within our budget. He was also willing to travel... Read More to different locations to get all the shots we wanted. He is very artistic and has a great eye for capturing beauty. We couldn’t be happier with how the photos came out. I really wanted our photos to look like the beautiful inspiration pics you see on Pinterest and that’s exactly what he gave us. I would defiantly hire Rusty again for all my future events.

2017-07-05T20:39:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I am so glad I could be there to cover your gorgeous wedding. I know my assistant and I had a blast with you two.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Angelique

So a few months ago, I told my boyfriend I wanted to take nice pictures somewhere and go on a Well my boyfriend had a different idea, he spoke to Rusty McNeile and set a photography session with him. He recommended this beautiful park that had these magical trees and beautiful... Read More view of the water. When my boyfriend surprised me with these special photo session, I was in shock. Rusty was very profressional & knowlegable about his work and I appreciated that. He created a fun atomosphere and allowed to express ourselves with different poses. My boyfriend and I are very goofy and Rusty made sure to capture those moments. The photos were sent to us within 3 days and they were beautiful. I love the way they came out. It really captured our personalities and the loving realtionship we have. I would recommend McNeil Photography to anyone. He will soon do my family photos!!

2017-06-30T20:24:59 Response from the vendor

That was a magical day, you two were just a joy to work for. I couldn't ask for a better couple. Thank you for choosing McNeile Photography

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kendyl O

Rusty was amazing to work with! Our biggest request for our wedding photos were great candids and sunset pictures, which he got perfectly. He also got our pictures back to us super quickly. I would definitely recommend working with him!

2017-06-28T10:27:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kendyl, I am so glad I could cover your wedding and fulfill all your request just the way you wanted. It was a gorgeous wedding.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Stephanie W

Although I've never worked with the wedding side of things, I've collaborated on other artistic adventures with this team. Rusty and Chanel are the dynamic duo when it comes to making a vision come to life. I've had the pleasure of working with them on multiple occasions and the... Read More outcome is always stellar! I look forward to another creative journey with these two!

2017-11-10T22:20:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Steph, you are truly our best friend! You are just amazing.

Arron & Chanel

With over four years of experience, Arron’s attention to detail and expertise in lighting techniques are what set him apart. Fascinated by the art of capturing human emotion, Arron is tirelessly invested in documenting every expression of all the people that matter most on your special day. From the joy of the first look to the gleam in a loved one’s eye, no gesture goes unnoticed or overlooked. Arron takes pride in taking his passion for portraiture and transforming it into tangible, lasting memories for you to cherish.