Is this your business? claim it now

MCO Productions / DJ Michael O'Neill

Brighton, MA

Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Brighton, MA (617) 901-7701

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah T

Michael was a blast to work with, from start to finish. As soon as we met him, my husband and I knew we needed to look no further! He really listened to us, and I could tell he had a good understanding of exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Michael did the music for the... Read More whole shebang: ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception! He played everything we wanted and did a great job of mixing in fun songs of his choosing. Michael has this very calming presence, and I just knew he had a good handle on things. The day of our wedding, it poured rain and they had to move everything inside. Michael was totally prepared for this less than ideal situation. Our guests danced all night! Other pluses: The added uplighting he did was a great touch; he gave us a CD of our songs; he even sent a short video he shot on his phone of some of the dancing. You cannot go wrong with Michael so definitely book him if you have the opportunity!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Steph P

Michael was amazing to work with and truly made our reception a blast! We met Michael at two of our friends weddings, and knew we wanted to have him at ours! He was so easy to communicate with and helped us through the wedding planning process. Filling out his wedding planner... Read More with all of our favorite songs and the names of our bridal party, etc., was an easy process, and Michael did a great job at our reception introducing everyone and creating our playlist. He was so much fun and so kind to us, and you could tell he was truly invested in making our night a special one. We love that we have copies of our cocktail hour playlist and reception playlist on CD's so we can relive those special moments! He even snapped some candid pictures and videos of us dancing, which we love! We would highly recommend Michael for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, he is a great person and a true professional!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Allison J

Michael was phenomenal. Music was the most important item of the reception for me, and I had very particular requests. Michael played precisely what I envisioned and requested. He also was able to time some songs precisely as I had hoped (i.e.,when we were announced at the... Read More reception, cutting the first dance down to a reasonable length of time, etc). I deferred to his expertise for songs at dinner & for dancing, but made some requests for theme and must-play songs, and he made it happen beyond my highest expectations. Michael had by far the most difficult job at my wedding - and I warned him of this - and he was enthusiastic and professional about everything I requested of him. He kept the night moving smoothly and kept the party on the dance floor all night. If music matters to you, or hell even if it doesn't - this is your guy. Hire him NOW before someone else gets to him!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Shelby B

Michael was SUCH AN AMAZING DJ. Michael came recommended to me by a friend who had attended her friend’s wedding, and both my husband and I could not have been happier with our choice. Michael was an extraordinary DJ and he kept the party going all night – I don’t think the... Read More dance floor emptied once! He was extremely professional and didn’t do any gimmicky stuff to draw attention to himself (long winded introductions, cheesy games/songs, etc) – he made sure the night was about both my husband and I. He met with us beforehand to go over song requests for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and was sure to get our somewhat unique song requests for the night. Beyond the few songs we requested (and the few we were dead set against) we just let Michael do his thing and pick the music himself and we could not have been more pleased - he knew exactly what song to play next and how to keep the energy up. My biggest fear for my wedding was having an empty dance floor…his advice to me was “the crowd goes where the bride goes – if you’re on the dance floor, they will be too” and he could not have been more right – I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun dancing in my entire life. Seriously. Michael also provided our uplighting and acted as our wedding coordinator and did a fantastic job at these two tasks as well. Our wedding could not have been more perfect, and we owe a lot of that to Michael – we could not recommend him enough!

DJ Michael is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Elise H

I let my husband choose the entertainment for our wedding and I was very happy when he came across DJ Michael! He is a great value and was very professional during the planning process. We met with him two times before the wedding and he put my nerves at ease. He has a lot of... Read More experience with weddings and provided some very helpful tips outside of the entertainment piece. He really understood our music taste and made sure we heard all of our favorites. He said that keeping everyone on the dance floor is an art and he truly mastered that on our wedding day! We couldn't of chosen a better DJ!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Michael made our event very special. He did a fantastic job from start to finish. He started off on the roofdeck with us and played our ceremony music and then had another setup downstairs in the dining room for some music during dinner and dancing. He kept everyone up and... Read More moving all evening. He is extremely professional and caters to whatever you want your event to be and if you don't know yet what you want your event to be, he will make suggestions on other experiences that he has. I felt that the evening was very personalized which is what my Wife and I wanted.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Caroline T

DJ Michael was so great to work with. And we're so glad he DJ'd our June 2015 wedding. We met with him a few times to go over the type of music we like and the flow of the evening. He did a great job making us feel at ease and moving the night along. People were aware of when... Read More things were happening (first dance, cake-cutting, etc.) and he was able to read the crowd really well to get the most amount of people out on the dance floor. I highly recommend!

Awesome DJ and so easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Leigh

We had a great experience with Michael. He was easy to communicate with during the planning and really guided us through the information he needed to make the night run smoothly. He played all our must plays, none of our do-not-plays, and he had the dancefloor full of all ages... Read More all night! He even gave us cd's of our requested songs. Plus he was a great MC when needed, but also didn't otherwise interrupt the party. He is a great guy and we would wholeheartedly recommend him!