Meadow Wood Manor

Randolph, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Meadow Wood Manor

A BALLROOM IN RANDOLPH, NJ

Meadow Wood Manor is an elegant mansion wedding venue off State Highway 10 in Randolph, New Jersey, about one hour from New York City and two hours from Philadelphia. It's been the choice for many brides and grooms looking for a place to hold a rustic, picturesque wedding.

The venue is a colonial style manor that features elegant crystal chandeliers, charming palladium windows, beautiful French doors, a sprawling grand staircase and a huge dance floor. Outside the manor, wedding guests enjoy a private garden courtyard paved with bricks, with comfortable seating, wood arbors, a pergola and lovely flowers throughout.

Many amenities are included with a wedding rental, including use of the private bridal suite with a powder room and a suite for the groom and groomsmen complete with a private bathroom. The entire wedding party enjoys butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, fruits, cheeses, bottled water and champagne prior to the wedding. An amenities basket is also left in the bridal suite on the day of the wedding.

Other amenities include a custom ice sculpture, direction cards, place cards, personalized menu cards, votive centerpieces, napkins and overlays. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request, including entertainment, photographers, flowers, custom lighting, hotels and limo services.

A personal bridal attendant is assigned to provide hospitality while working to meet each bride and groom's needs on their wedding day, and the manor's owners are on site for each wedding held at Meadow Wood Manor. Weddings usually begin with butler-passed hors d'oeuvres and delicious food stations. Professional wait staff takes food orders from guest tables while noting any special requests. After an elegant sit-down dinner, wedding guests watch as the bride and groom cut their customized wedding cake from Gourmet Touch Bakery. Guests are then welcome to visit in the private courtyards and enjoy specialty coffees, dessert stations and after-dinner cordials.

Couples that have booked a wedding at the Meadow Wood Manor are invited to attend a food tasting dinner prior to their wedding which includes hors d'oeuvres, champagne, a sit-down dinner with four entrees, two salads, one dessert and a delicious dessert station. There's also an open bar throughout the dinner.

The menu options for a wedding reception are virtually endless. The Grand Wedding Menu includes champagne or a signature drink chosen by the bride and groom, an open bar, a one-hour cocktail party and the couple's choice of many different themed meals. Examples include The Farmer's Market with country dinners and specialty cheese displays, seafood stations with crab claws and shrimp, or Mexican fare with items like tacos, empanadas and fresh guacamole.

In addition to all of the amenities included with every wedding package, Meadow Wood Manor offers guests a game room for children, with:

• Air hockey • Flat screen televisions • DVD player • Foosball table • Wii with games

Valet parking and a coat check are also available.

One wedding at a time......

Your entrance into the stately lobby, features a six-tiered brass chandelier embracing the grand staircase. You can sense the welcoming atmosphere and be confident that your guests will be pampered with gracious hospitality. The day you have dreamed about since you were a little girl has come true.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

461 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ (973) 537-5454

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda L

The staff at the Meadow Wood Manor made our day absolutely perfect! From the first time we stepped foot in the Meadow Wood, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Mary Ellen was so personable and answered all our questions in a timely manner. She was helpful... Read More and knowledgeable about how to set up our day. The day of our wedding was truly amazing. As soon as our shuttle arrived, our bridal attendant, Gloria, was outside, ready to help me get up to the bridal suite. Food was already set up for us and she came in several times to update me on how set up was going and asking if I needed anything. Throughout the night, she made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed from drinks to food to our personal items at the end of the night. She was amazing! Michelle is another wonderful staff member at the Meadow Wood. She was at the venue every time we went for either a tour or to drop our items off. She decorated everything perfectly and added little details that made the lobby, cocktail room, and reception room look fantastic. I have gotten so many compliments about the food and service. We had 230 guests and no one seemed to have to wait for drinks at the bar or wait long on a line for food. My guests are raving that this was one of the best weddings they have been to. The food was absolutely delicious! Thank you to everyone at the Meadow Wood for making our day a fairy-tale!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jenna S

Words cannot even express how grateful I am that I found Meadow Wood Manor and that we were able to have our wedding reception there! It's been a few months since our July 23rd wedding. We keep reliving the day over and over in our heads...and we wouldn't change a thing!... Read More From the moment we booked the date, Mary Ellen was absolutely wonderful. She was enthusiastic about our day and eager to help us. As the day got closer, and we had to make more decisions, everyone at Meadow Wood Manor made it so easy! On the night of our tasting dinner, Jeff, the owner, entertained us and our parents by being a fabulous MC. Our server, Dan, was wonderful...we even requested that he work the night of our wedding! Michelle, our decorator, made me feel confident that she was going to make the decorations that we brought in a few days before the wedding look perfect, and she did! The minimal decorations that I brought paired with the traditional, classic, cozy, warm rooms within the Meadow Wood Manor gave me the exact vision that I had for our wedding. The day of our wedding went exceptionally well! Everyone on staff that night was so pleasant. Throughout the cocktail hour (which some guests thought was our dinner because it was so delicious and grand), the owner, Jeff, went around with platters and served the guests just to make sure everyone was happy and getting to try the MANY different foods. My husband, Chris, and I were treated like royalty. They got us absolutely anything that we needed at any moment. They treated our parents with the same level of service as well! At the end of the night, we gave everyone on staff hugs good-bye as if they were family. Family and friends are still raving about our wedding to this day! They loved the size of the cocktail hour room and the amount of seating in there as well. They have raved about the burger and shake station, the seafood station, and so much more! They even recognized how wonderful the staff was. I can go on and on about how wonderful Meadow Wood Manor is! I only wish that I could do it all over again next year!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alana R

We don't have enough nice things to say about Meadow Wood Manor! Our wedding was incredible and my husband I left saying that it was the best we'd ever been to. The planning process was made easy, the food was amazing, the staff were friendly, accommodating and helpful and the... Read More venue was beautiful and reflected our vision completely! We received so many compliments from our 200+ guests on the whole evening and couldn't be happier with how things turned out! We would choose Meadow Wood Manor again and again if we had to go back in time bits a no-brained if you're looking for a fabulous venue with a beautiful ballroom, amazing cocktail hour options (our custom Oktoberfest station was a huge hit!) and unique entree selections! I hope we get to go to another wedding at Meadow Wood Manor in the future because we know it will be great! Thank you to everyone who helped make our September 24th wedding so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessie P

My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice of Meadow Wood Manor for our wedding! The staff was so friendly and easy to work with as we planned our big day, and they were happy to go above and beyond to accommodate our requests. We even had a few last minute... Read More changes that the staff accommodated without hesitation, and they were beyond accommodating when we did not reach our expected guest count. The food and the service on the night of our wedding were incredible (I'm still thinking about the sea bass!) Many of our guests have said that ours was the best wedding they have ever attended. I even had a friend tell me that she will consider Meadow Wood Manor for her own wedding!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laurie S

I could not be happier that we chose the Meadow Wood Manor for our big day! From the very first day we met with Mary Ellen she did nothing but accommodate and fulfill our every request. The Meadow Wood was incredibly flexible, and extremely helpful; taking time and care to... Read More answer every question we had. The staff at the MWM is incredible, everyone from the owner, to the chef, to the wait staff took their time to meet with us to help ensure our day would be perfect. I have received a lot of feedback from many guests about how attentive the staff was throughout the entire night. Our bridal attendants were phenomenal and took care of our every single need, and anticipated what those needs might be. They made sure we had favorite items from the cocktail hour at our sweetheart table so that we didn't miss a thing. I am still receiving rave reviews about the cocktail hour, and all of the food throughout the entire night. I have been told that it was the best cocktail hour people had ever been to, my dad said the sea bass entree was the best he's ever had, and my father in law is still talking about the filet mignon. My cousin even made a point to come and tell me how amazing the vegan entree they made for him was. People always remember the food, and we could not be happier with the food at the Meadow Wood Manor. My husband and I are hoping we can attend a wedding at the MWM as guests in the future! We would recommend the MWM to anyone we could, they are truly the best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lisa R

So thankful for choosing the Meadow Wood Manor as our wedding reception venue! From the booking, to corresponding in between, and of course the actual event everyone at the Meadow Wood Manor is a true professional and so enjoyable to work with! They made everything easy, and... Read More thought of every single detail. The most beautiful wedding venue that we could have asked for! Rave reviews from guests on the cocktail hour, dinner, open bar, and of course the gorgeous venue! Our guests were blown away by the Meadow Wood Manor and so were we. :-)

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Claire V

Words cannot express how amazing the team at Meadow Wood Manor is. My husband and I had our reception here on June 30th and it was truly a fairytale. Mary Ellen helped us leading up to the big day with any questions we had and offered helpful suggestions. On the day of our... Read More wedding, we had Paula as our bridal attendant. She was fabulous and so helpful (even coming to the rescue with safety pins)! When planning a wedding for around 150 guests it can be a daunting task to ensure everyone's dietary needs and preferences are met. MWM went above and beyond when it came to food! The amount of variety they offered throughout the night and accommodations they made for anyone with dietary restrictions was outstanding! All of my guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was and about the amount of food to choose from. To MWM, thank you so much for everything! Our reception was a dream come true all thanks to you. For any brides that are considering Meadow Wood Manor, book them. They will ensure that you and your guests have a truly magical night!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Christine T

My fiancé and I cannot wait to have our reception here in December. The pictures do not do this place justice. I fell in love with it the moment we walked in. We were also very impressed by the hospitality we were given even as only potential customers. Every step of the way... Read More since then the staff has been so accommodating. We know they are going to make our night so special.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Crystal W

We picked the Meadow Wood Manor because of the food, and we were not disappointed! Our attendant was Gloria-and she was amazing! Jeff, Mary Ellen, and the Meadow Wood staff made it easy to plan a wedding from out of state, went out of their way to accommodate our unique ideas,... Read More and were so friendly the entire time. We had no worries or issues with them while planning or on our wedding day. Now we are just hoping that someone else we know gets married there so we can enjoy it again!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Dan F

We looked at about half a dozen venues for our wedding, although it was clear to us right away that MWM was the place for us to have our wedding. I actually missed the first half of the our very first visit, as I met up with my wife and our parents' straight from a business... Read More trip. But when I walked into the meeting they were all having with Nancy and Jeff (the owner, who is very hands on) everyone was laughing, enjoying food, and having a great time. Jeff actually went downstairs and fixed me an entire plate of food on the spot because I hadn't had lunch. This is honestly what makes MWM so special, the warmth and generosity everyone at this venue treats you and your family with. This vibe really permeates through the whole staff and was something we experienced every time we met with the venue - whether to plan out major details for the day, to attend a tasting, or just to drop off or pick up items. They excel at making you feel welcome, and frankly at home every time you come in - which I think is a key to excellent customer service. And then there's the value that we really felt we got by choosing Meadow Wood Manor - which really starts with the Cocktail Hour which was just ridiculous. They had options for everything and even threw in additional items for us at both the cocktail hour and dessert (as if we needed more food). One of our guests actually told me that they chased down one of the waiters who was walking around with a tray of lobster meat and unfortunately got to her when the tray was just empty. He asked her to come find her if she came back out, and figured - "there's no way I'm ever going to see her again." Sure enough, 5 minutes later she found him and his friends with a full fresh tray of lobster (which by the way, we didn't know we were getting as part of the menu we ordered). But again, I think that goes to their entire staff's mentality to make sure guests (not just the bride and groom and immediate family) leave their venue happy and satisfied. Lastly, we had a lot of aspects of our wedding that were very specific to us - like where we wanted certain photos placed or how we wanted things laid out - and instead of getting annoyed or ignoring these requests - they took the time to listen to us and make sure all these little requests were made. At the end of the night we had a lot of guests come up to us just completely blown away by how much fun they had (had a few people tell me it was the greatest wedding they'd ever been to) - which is absolutely what we wanted - and MWM's high value placed on guest satisfaction, attention to detail, and all the ridiculously delicious food at every stage in the night contributed to a great party that for us, and our friends and family - was absolutely unforgettable.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Tiffany C

Everyone is so helpful and excited for you! It is a great atmosphere, they treat you like family

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Mara F

We loved Meadow Wood from our first visit! We were lucky enough to see it in July and they had a special for a Saturday night in November (Thanksgiving weekend) so we took it right away and are so happy we did!! Everything was so smooth and the staff was so nice. The food was... Read More fantastic! Mandy was our bridal attendant and she was really great on the day of helping me with whatever I needed. The other day of staff were great as well. We did not do a ceremony rehearsal, instead I had made a list and drew a picture of how I imagined it and the woman at Meadow Wood (I want to say her name was Nancy, but I don't remember) did a fantastic job of making sure the bridal party was where they were supposed to be. We arrived 3 hours early the day of to take pictures and they provided champagne and snacks. The men enjoyed the "man-cave" downstairs! The bridal room is the best we saw anywhere! very spacious! The staircase was perfect for photos. We also loved just how beautiful the whole space is, especially the cocktail hour room! We did not need to provide any of our own decorations because it is already so beautiful! It was also great to be able to bring all our things a few day early and have the staff all setup for us. I would've given 5 stars however, I had just a few comments: 1. On the day of I felt like the ceremony and then subsequently the cocktail hour and reception all started 15-20 minutes late and I still don't know why. 2. Many of our guests told us they did not know dessert was out in the other room, I don't know if it was ever announced or not. And I did not get any of our wedding cake, there were slices on our sweetheart table but they were taken away before we had a chance to go back to the table to eat it. 3. I wish they would've told us ahead of time they would be bringing us into the reception room early to try all the cocktail hour food otherwise I would not have tried so hard to eat food while we were in the cocktail room and would've instead been mingling more. However, even with those complaints, I would not have changed a thing because it was the best night of our lives and I can't imagine it being anywhere else!! I would highly recommend Meadow Wood to anyone for a venue!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Daniella C

From the second I stepped foot into Meadow Wood I knew that this was where I needed to get married. The staff was AMAZING and the food was fantastic. I have people calling me and telling me that it was by far the best wedding they have ever been too. Meadow Wood made my... Read More wedding a fairy tale and the entire night I felt like a princess. I wouldn't have changed a thing about it. They used all the decorations and ideas that my husband and I wanted making it such a personal and loving reception environment. My wedding was PERFECT.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha K

There are not enough positive words to describe how we feel about our experience with everyone at Meadow Wood Manor. They accommodated all of our requests, had everything just the way we envisioned, and took care of every little thing so that we could enjoy our night to the... Read More fullest. The food was outstanding to say the least. We received so many compliments on the amount of food and the taste of everything. I cannot thank the chefs enough for adding our special requests in a flawless fashion. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and a magical night thanks to the Meadow Wood. Our long journey as a couple was rewarded with this wonderful place!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sam E

I am writing this review fresh off of my wedding I had last night. My wife and I went to about a dozen beautiful venues before we stumbled across this venue. Connie and Donald met us at the door and we hit it off immediately. We later signed the contract after feeling... Read More comfortable by gaining our trust. Here are the key points about why this venue is one of the best in the Tri-state area. 1. Schedules only one wedding at a time and great for those not interested in cookie cutter experiences. 2. They go above and beyond to "customize" your wedding to your needs and personality as a couple. This is important because they make it about you as a couple and they have a great place to make it as your home inviting your guests so they can share on your special day. 3. They are organized and will walk you through the process. You are not expected to know everything and they answer your questions and give great ideas to make your wedding ideas become reality. 4. The food is absolutely amazing. They go at lengths to make sure your food allergies of you and your guests are met to the highest standard of safety while maintaining the integrity of that world class taste. 5. The staff is very friendly and will make sure you will enjoy your day. It's almost you feel like a king or queen. How does this happen? It starts from the top with their owner Jeffrey. He has an extensive background on food and catering. Also, the venue is about 11 years old with a classic authentic look. New yet has that nostalgic feel as you walk in the front doors for the first time and see that grand star case. As a groom, I would highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor. I am a crazy hockey fan that met my wife at a Devils Rangers game. They went above and beyond to make our dream New Jersey Devils themed wedding come true by mixing all of our favorite things into one night. Meadow Wood Manor became my house for one special wedding night and every person of my 178 invited guests told me that was the BEST WEDDING EVER PERIOD. That's only because the Meadow Wood Manor matched the type of effort and enthusiasm my wife and I put into our wedding. It takes to tango and if you follow what they say as they guide you while putting in the necessary effort, YOU WILL HAVE THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME! In full disclosure, I am writing this the day after our wedding and still on Cloud 9. And the best thing about it is that my wife and I can relive that moment once a year when they do an anniversary dinner for all of the couple that were married there!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katya Z

We are getting married here next summer, and we cannot wait!! The staff has been super sweet and caring through the entire process, and I'm confident they will continue to do so. Mary Ellen is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lindsay T

If you are looking for a smooth wedding experience, do not select Meadow Wood Manor. We had a difficult time from the beginning. After we signed our contract we were told there would be a tasting in the early winter in order to help us make our menu selections, etc. Our... Read More tasting kept being pushed off by one of the employees at Meadow Wood until we ended up at a tasting a few months before our wedding - we were annoyed to say the least. Then as we moved closer to the wedding I was given a 15 page Microsoft Word document to complete and submit 2 weeks before the wedding. The document took me 5 hours to complete because there was so much detailed information requested. I submitted the document within the timeframe requested. When we arrived at Meadow Wood the night before our wedding to conduct the rehearsal the staff messed up the entire document. They left our Best Men and Maids of Honor and family members out of the ceremony and the employee who was leading the Rehearsal proceeded to argue with me about what order I would like my family and bridal party members to go down the aisle. We had one hour reserved for the rehearsal dinner - thirty minutes was spent fighting with this employee and the other thirty was spent rushing through the ceremony process. The day of the wedding I arrived early with the bridesmaids. That same employee approached me thirty minutes before I was about to walk down the aisle and let me know that "we have a problem". She proceeded to list the "issues" and tell me that it had kept her up all night worrying about it. I had to fight with her again about what order I wanted my bridal party to walk down the aisle. My bridal attendant was not attentive at all - I had a rather large wedding gown and the maitre'd let me know that the attendant could bustle my dress for me instead of asking my MOH. I kept asking for the bridal attendant to help me but she was standing in the corner talking with one of the other employees. I also am dairy-free (which we put into the contract) and she didn't seem to know or understand that. I spent a lot of the night explaining what that meant and what I could and could not eat - needless to say I hardly ate that night. Before we booked our wedding we had it confirmed that we would like to have shots given out at our wedding. My husband found out that the bartenders were refusing to give people shots during the reception. He had to have an hour long conversation with the maitre'd and the same employee that was giving me a hard time about the reception. He was extremely irritated about that because not only did it take a lot of time out of the reception for him, he felt that our guests weren't getting the experience that we had paid for. Our guests kept telling us that the food was great and the venue was gorgeous, however my husband and I did not have a great experience with them. We felt like we were promised a lot of things, including the owners being on-site for our wedding and none of it was delivered. If you are looking for a venue where the staff is attentive and friendly, do not book at the Meadow Wood Manor. I felt that it really ruined our entire wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kate L

The absolute best! Exceeded our expectations... seriously! Everything looked beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was wonderful and we had people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica E

My husband and I got married at Meadow Wood Manor this past May and we cannot say enough good things about this venue! We absolutely loved everything about our wedding reception and are beyond happy that we chose Meadow Wood. The setting is gorgeous and fit the classic elegance... Read More vision that I had in mind for the wedding reception perfectly. I was able to drop some of my personalized decor off 2-3 days in advance of the wedding day, and I was blown away when I walked in on the day of by how beautiful everything looked, the team really has a knack for displaying everything just the right way. The lobby, with its grand staircase, is simply breathtaking. It sets such a good feel upon walking into the venue. The cocktail hour room is so impressive, it has a grand library look and fit all of our wedding guests comfortably. There were many high tops and low tables placed throughout the room which made it easy for everyone to eat. The ballroom may be my favorite part though, with its high ceilings, crystal chandelier, french doors, soft lighting and cream color muted tones evoking such an understated elegance. The layout of the room was perfect, with equal amounts of seating along either size of the large dance floor. We had 175 guests at our wedding and there was so much space. The food was absolutely delicious, and there was so much of it! Our wedding guests are still talking about the food at our wedding and saying it is the best food they've ever had at a wedding, especially the cocktail hour. It definitely sets the standard for me for weddings going forward. We chose the Grand Wedding package, and it was more than enough. There were five different food stations and over twenty passed hors d'oeuvre to choose from during cocktail hour. For dinner we chose the coconut shrimp and salad combo as an appetizer, it was so delicious. For entrees, we offered our guests a choice of prime rib, herb crusted salmon, frenched breast of chicken risotto, and a vegetarian option was included as well. For dessert, we had cake from the bakery that Meadow Wood referred us to, Gourmet Touch, plus choices of other dessert stations (we chose waffles and funnel cake and berries and cream, plus international coffee service and after dinner drink station. Again, I can't say enough good things about the food. We were lucky enough to do a food tasting at Meadow Wood a few months before our wedding and we even got to speak to the chef about some of the different entrees. We were so excited to be able to try everything! One special touch that the staff did for my husband and I was save plates of food from the cocktail hour for us, since we were so busy talking. Just before cocktail hour ended, one of the staff pulled us aside so we could go into the ballroom and eat the cocktail hour food in peace and quiet together. Thank goodness for that! Everything went so smoothly on the day of with the help our our coordinator Connie and the rest of the staff. The owner Jeff was even walking around offering guests food and drinks and making sure everyone was having a great time! I was very impressed by that. They were so attentive to all of our guests, especially both of our families. I also have to mentioned our phenomenal sales coordinator Mary Ellen. We met with Mary Ellen our very first time visiting Meadow Wood, and she was with us through the whole planning process, making sure she had every detail down for what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rebecca A

I had my wedding here in May 2013. MWM went above and beyond all exceptions. The staff was very accommodating, the food was delicious and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. My guests are still taking about their experience at MWM! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaclyn A

Meadow Wood Manor is hands down the best place to celebrate your wedding. Just the thought of stepping into the building gives me goosebumps. They would do anything for their guests. The rooms are beautiful. It's large but yet so intimate. I don't know why anyone would get... Read More married anywhere else. THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dina R

My daughter's wedding was at the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph, NJ just a few weeks ago. Everything was perfect from the minute we arrived until we needed to leave. The food was delicious and the service was incredible! I am so happy that she and my new son chose to have the... Read More ceremony and reception at this lovely venue. Our guests are still calling to say what a great wedding it was and how wonderful the food and service was! There is no better compliment. The staff were all delightful and very helpful. We truly felt like we were at home, which is the feeling that the couple wanted- just wonderful! I hope to be invited to another event there soon. Good luck to the MWM- just an awesome job, can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ryan V

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!! Everything was perfect. The staff were so helpful throughout the process providing us guidance, but allowing us to have exactly the ceremony and reception we envisioned. The decorations were great and our guests are still raving about... Read More the food and venue. I loved every detail of our special day and the staff were phenomenal throughout the night making sure everyone was taken care of. We highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor for a personalized event that ensures you are the number one priority!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Giustina L

I highly recommend this venue to future brides/grooms! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful time they had at our reception. The service and the food were outstanding. It's great that the venue is exclusively yours for the day and that the menu is very... Read More customizable.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jennifer P

I echo everything that other brides have said. Meadow Wood was the perfect place for our wedding, and the entire process was wonderful from start to finish. They were always friendly and very helpful. Our guests raved about the food and the place itself. Could not have been... Read More happier.