Meadow Wood Manor

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

461 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda D

The staff at the Meadow Wood Manor made our day absolutely perfect! From the first time we stepped foot in the Meadow Wood, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Mary Ellen was so personable and answered all our questions in a timely manner. She was helpful... Read More and knowledgeable about how to set up our day. The day of our wedding was truly amazing. As soon as our shuttle arrived, our bridal attendant, Gloria, was outside, ready to help me get up to the bridal suite. Food was already set up for us and she came in several times to update me on how set up was going and asking if I needed anything. Throughout the night, she made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed from drinks to food to our personal items at the end of the night. She was amazing! Michelle is another wonderful staff member at the Meadow Wood. She was at the venue every time we went for either a tour or to drop our items off. She decorated everything perfectly and added little details that made the lobby, cocktail room, and reception room look fantastic. I have gotten so many compliments about the food and service. We had 230 guests and no one seemed to have to wait for drinks at the bar or wait long on a line for food. My guests are raving that this was one of the best weddings they have been to. The food was absolutely delicious! Thank you to everyone at the Meadow Wood for making our day a fairy-tale!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 liz s

The Meadow Wood Manor was the most awesome wedding experience from start to finish. They left out no detail, and the service was absolutely awesome. My Daughters wedding yesterday was so perfect and so many many people enjoyed themselves to the maximum. From the owner being... Read More present and checking every table, to the servers which were spot on constantly, along with the Server supervisor Dan checking so many times with us to see if anyone needed anything! It was also the greatest cocktail hour ever!..the dinner and the desert hour was top notch. They kept everyone happy which is what it is all about. The personal items we brought up to the Meadow Wood were laid out perfectly according to instructions. Mary Ellen was so professional and there was never a question left unanswered. She was a pleasure to work with, as was every staff member. Amanda was an awesome bridal attendant. We cannot thank them enough for Giving our Family, our friends and the Bride and Groom a most wonderful night! Liz Scagliozzi

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jenna S

Words cannot even express how grateful I am that I found Meadow Wood Manor and that we were able to have our wedding reception there! It's been a few months since our July 23rd wedding. We keep reliving the day over and over in our heads...and we wouldn't change a thing!... Read More From the moment we booked the date, Mary Ellen was absolutely wonderful. She was enthusiastic about our day and eager to help us. As the day got closer, and we had to make more decisions, everyone at Meadow Wood Manor made it so easy! On the night of our tasting dinner, Jeff, the owner, entertained us and our parents by being a fabulous MC. Our server, Dan, was wonderful...we even requested that he work the night of our wedding! Michelle, our decorator, made me feel confident that she was going to make the decorations that we brought in a few days before the wedding look perfect, and she did! The minimal decorations that I brought paired with the traditional, classic, cozy, warm rooms within the Meadow Wood Manor gave me the exact vision that I had for our wedding. The day of our wedding went exceptionally well! Everyone on staff that night was so pleasant. Throughout the cocktail hour (which some guests thought was our dinner because it was so delicious and grand), the owner, Jeff, went around with platters and served the guests just to make sure everyone was happy and getting to try the MANY different foods. My husband, Chris, and I were treated like royalty. They got us absolutely anything that we needed at any moment. They treated our parents with the same level of service as well! At the end of the night, we gave everyone on staff hugs good-bye as if they were family. Family and friends are still raving about our wedding to this day! They loved the size of the cocktail hour room and the amount of seating in there as well. They have raved about the burger and shake station, the seafood station, and so much more! They even recognized how wonderful the staff was. I can go on and on about how wonderful Meadow Wood Manor is! I only wish that I could do it all over again next year!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alana R

We don't have enough nice things to say about Meadow Wood Manor! Our wedding was incredible and my husband I left saying that it was the best we'd ever been to. The planning process was made easy, the food was amazing, the staff were friendly, accommodating and helpful and the... Read More venue was beautiful and reflected our vision completely! We received so many compliments from our 200+ guests on the whole evening and couldn't be happier with how things turned out! We would choose Meadow Wood Manor again and again if we had to go back in time bits a no-brained if you're looking for a fabulous venue with a beautiful ballroom, amazing cocktail hour options (our custom Oktoberfest station was a huge hit!) and unique entree selections! I hope we get to go to another wedding at Meadow Wood Manor in the future because we know it will be great! Thank you to everyone who helped make our September 24th wedding so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katya Z

We are getting married here next summer, and we cannot wait!! The staff has been super sweet and caring through the entire process, and I'm confident they will continue to do so. Mary Ellen is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lindsay T

If you are looking for a smooth wedding experience, do not select Meadow Wood Manor. We had a difficult time from the beginning. After we signed our contract we were told there would be a tasting in the early winter in order to help us make our menu selections, etc. Our... Read More tasting kept being pushed off by one of the employees at Meadow Wood until we ended up at a tasting a few months before our wedding - we were annoyed to say the least. Then as we moved closer to the wedding I was given a 15 page Microsoft Word document to complete and submit 2 weeks before the wedding. The document took me 5 hours to complete because there was so much detailed information requested. I submitted the document within the timeframe requested. When we arrived at Meadow Wood the night before our wedding to conduct the rehearsal the staff messed up the entire document. They left our Best Men and Maids of Honor and family members out of the ceremony and the employee who was leading the Rehearsal proceeded to argue with me about what order I would like my family and bridal party members to go down the aisle. We had one hour reserved for the rehearsal dinner - thirty minutes was spent fighting with this employee and the other thirty was spent rushing through the ceremony process. The day of the wedding I arrived early with the bridesmaids. That same employee approached me thirty minutes before I was about to walk down the aisle and let me know that "we have a problem". She proceeded to list the "issues" and tell me that it had kept her up all night worrying about it. I had to fight with her again about what order I wanted my bridal party to walk down the aisle. My bridal attendant was not attentive at all - I had a rather large wedding gown and the maitre'd let me know that the attendant could bustle my dress for me instead of asking my MOH. I kept asking for the bridal attendant to help me but she was standing in the corner talking with one of the other employees. I also am dairy-free (which we put into the contract) and she didn't seem to know or understand that. I spent a lot of the night explaining what that meant and what I could and could not eat - needless to say I hardly ate that night. Before we booked our wedding we had it confirmed that we would like to have shots given out at our wedding. My husband found out that the bartenders were refusing to give people shots during the reception. He had to have an hour long conversation with the maitre'd and the same employee that was giving me a hard time about the reception. He was extremely irritated about that because not only did it take a lot of time out of the reception for him, he felt that our guests weren't getting the experience that we had paid for. Our guests kept telling us that the food was great and the venue was gorgeous, however my husband and I did not have a great experience with them. We felt like we were promised a lot of things, including the owners being on-site for our wedding and none of it was delivered. If you are looking for a venue where the staff is attentive and friendly, do not book at the Meadow Wood Manor. I felt that it really ruined our entire wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kate L

The absolute best! Exceeded our expectations... seriously! Everything looked beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was wonderful and we had people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica E

My husband and I got married at Meadow Wood Manor this past May and we cannot say enough good things about this venue! We absolutely loved everything about our wedding reception and are beyond happy that we chose Meadow Wood. The setting is gorgeous and fit the classic elegance... Read More vision that I had in mind for the wedding reception perfectly. I was able to drop some of my personalized decor off 2-3 days in advance of the wedding day, and I was blown away when I walked in on the day of by how beautiful everything looked, the team really has a knack for displaying everything just the right way. The lobby, with its grand staircase, is simply breathtaking. It sets such a good feel upon walking into the venue. The cocktail hour room is so impressive, it has a grand library look and fit all of our wedding guests comfortably. There were many high tops and low tables placed throughout the room which made it easy for everyone to eat. The ballroom may be my favorite part though, with its high ceilings, crystal chandelier, french doors, soft lighting and cream color muted tones evoking such an understated elegance. The layout of the room was perfect, with equal amounts of seating along either size of the large dance floor. We had 175 guests at our wedding and there was so much space. The food was absolutely delicious, and there was so much of it! Our wedding guests are still talking about the food at our wedding and saying it is the best food they've ever had at a wedding, especially the cocktail hour. It definitely sets the standard for me for weddings going forward. We chose the Grand Wedding package, and it was more than enough. There were five different food stations and over twenty passed hors d'oeuvre to choose from during cocktail hour. For dinner we chose the coconut shrimp and salad combo as an appetizer, it was so delicious. For entrees, we offered our guests a choice of prime rib, herb crusted salmon, frenched breast of chicken risotto, and a vegetarian option was included as well. For dessert, we had cake from the bakery that Meadow Wood referred us to, Gourmet Touch, plus choices of other dessert stations (we chose waffles and funnel cake and berries and cream, plus international coffee service and after dinner drink station. Again, I can't say enough good things about the food. We were lucky enough to do a food tasting at Meadow Wood a few months before our wedding and we even got to speak to the chef about some of the different entrees. We were so excited to be able to try everything! One special touch that the staff did for my husband and I was save plates of food from the cocktail hour for us, since we were so busy talking. Just before cocktail hour ended, one of the staff pulled us aside so we could go into the ballroom and eat the cocktail hour food in peace and quiet together. Thank goodness for that! Everything went so smoothly on the day of with the help our our coordinator Connie and the rest of the staff. The owner Jeff was even walking around offering guests food and drinks and making sure everyone was having a great time! I was very impressed by that. They were so attentive to all of our guests, especially both of our families. I also have to mentioned our phenomenal sales coordinator Mary Ellen. We met with Mary Ellen our very first time visiting Meadow Wood, and she was with us through the whole planning process, making sure she had every detail down for what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rebecca A

I had my wedding here in May 2013. MWM went above and beyond all exceptions. The staff was very accommodating, the food was delicious and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. My guests are still taking about their experience at MWM! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaclyn A

Meadow Wood Manor is hands down the best place to celebrate your wedding. Just the thought of stepping into the building gives me goosebumps. They would do anything for their guests. The rooms are beautiful. It's large but yet so intimate. I don't know why anyone would get... Read More married anywhere else. THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dina R

My daughter's wedding was at the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph, NJ just a few weeks ago. Everything was perfect from the minute we arrived until we needed to leave. The food was delicious and the service was incredible! I am so happy that she and my new son chose to have the... Read More ceremony and reception at this lovely venue. Our guests are still calling to say what a great wedding it was and how wonderful the food and service was! There is no better compliment. The staff were all delightful and very helpful. We truly felt like we were at home, which is the feeling that the couple wanted- just wonderful! I hope to be invited to another event there soon. Good luck to the MWM- just an awesome job, can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ryan V

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!! Everything was perfect. The staff were so helpful throughout the process providing us guidance, but allowing us to have exactly the ceremony and reception we envisioned. The decorations were great and our guests are still raving about... Read More the food and venue. I loved every detail of our special day and the staff were phenomenal throughout the night making sure everyone was taken care of. We highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor for a personalized event that ensures you are the number one priority!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Giustina L

I highly recommend this venue to future brides/grooms! Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful time they had at our reception. The service and the food were outstanding. It's great that the venue is exclusively yours for the day and that the menu is very... Read More customizable.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jennifer P

I echo everything that other brides have said. Meadow Wood was the perfect place for our wedding, and the entire process was wonderful from start to finish. They were always friendly and very helpful. Our guests raved about the food and the place itself. Could not have been... Read More happier.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Vernessa c

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe the magical experience The Meadow Wood Manor provided for me and my now husband on our wedding day! From the first day we stepped foot on the property we knew we found our dream venue! The staff went above and... Read More beyond our expectations. They made the most important day of our lives feel effortless and full of joy. From the bottom of our hearts and on behalf of all our family and friends, THANK YOU TO THE MEADOW WOOD MANOR for a once in a lifetime experience that we would've never had if it were not for their expertise, attention to detail, and the genuine caring about our special day! Wedding Date: 05/15/16

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Laura H

Meadow Wood Manor is absolutely AMAZING! From day one, to the day of, the staff was so welcoming. Mary Ellen was so responsive and answered every single question we had along the way. If you're considering this venue you will see from the day you walk in the door they are... Read More nothing but attentive to the couples wants and needs. Jodi spent almost an hour with me the week of the wedding to make sure everything would be perfect for us they day of. On our Wedding day Brett and Amanda made sure we had time to eat, made sure our drinks were always full and checked on us periodically throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Even the owner Jeff, made sure we had everything we wanted to make our day special. The best part about the staff is they make you feel like you are a part of their family. The menu and food were absolutely amazing our families are still talking about it 3 weeks later! There are literally so many options so there is something for everyone. My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome of our Wedding Day! It was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Meadow Wood Manor!

Most amazing night of my life

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 samantha c

I could not have chosen a better venue, this was absolutely perfect from start to finish!! The food was AMAZING, the staff was perfect (incredibly helpful, checked on us multiple times to see if we needed anything), the set up was perfect and cake was exactly what we wanted. The... Read More venue is soooooo beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Had a great ceremony & reception at Meadow Wood Manor! They were incredibly accommodating, and all of our guests raved about the food. We did most of the planning remotely, and the incredibly friendly folks at Meadow Wood were happy to discuss with us via FaceTime instead of us... Read More having to fly in to choose tablecloths etc. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vivian V

I had the worst wedding day any bride could ask for. It snowed 19 inches in October, the year before Sandy. It was the Frankenstorm of the century and it fell on my big day. My morning and afternoon were a disaster. No power at the church, cancelled limos, and my husband... Read More stuck in Whippany to name a few (wedding in Bernardsville). After we left the church it finally dawned on me, has anyone called the venue?!?! To my surprise my husband called and spoke with the owner, Jeffrey Beers, who calmly and happily stated, "no worries, we're here and ready, and people are starting to show up". I thought for sure that they were closed or had no power and food. They said they were waiting for us. Needless to say our ride up to Meadow Wood was hell. Rt 10 was closed in both directions on and off during the day. When we arrived it was closed in both directions at Center Grove Road, the only U-turn to get there! When we showed up it was as if nothing had happened that day. The staff was so friendly and inviting. Everyone had a smile on their face. All of my arrangements were in perfect position, the foyer had all of our photos, my drink menus and cocktails were being served perfectly to order, and our dinner food was perfection. Somehow they had received everything early, in preparation, for what may have been a horrible day. If it weren't for Nancy, Jeffrey, and Maureen it never would have happened. From cocktail hour, to the 4 course dinner, and my amazing dessert ROOM (adult size chocolate fountain I highly recommend), they didn't miss a beat. I was married on the most difficult day of the year and from inside Meadow Wood you would never know. They saved my wedding day. I highly, highly, recommend them. They are an amazing establishment.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica T

I can't thank the staff at Meadow Wood enough! They went above and beyond in every way they possibly could!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 nancy t

Many people have said they couldn't ask for more....they took the words out of our mouth! Our bridal attandant and the maitre d took care of EVERYTHING and all I had to do was be a bride!!! Wish we could do the day all over again! It was the BEST DAY EVER! Meadow Wood made the... Read More planning so easy and I really didn't have to worry about anything. They even had awesome candles we used for our tables so we had more money for our honeymoon! (Which was also awesome btw!!!) Totally totally recommend, You won't be sorry!

Our Dream Came True-Magical!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary-Ellen M

We had our Wedding on July 18, 2015 at the Meadow Wood Manor and to be honest we are still having our guests talking about the venue, the staff and most of all the food!!! Jamie and I are childhood friends who reconnected over 20 years later. We definitely have a fairytale... Read More story and we wanted to share our day with our friends and family. We had very definite ideas on what we wanted for our wedding. I am a "foodie" and the menu was extremely important to me. I wanted our guests to enjoy our wedding and remember it always as one of the best parties they ever attended!!! I can honestly say with the wonderful, talented and caring staff at the Meadow Wood Manor we achieved that goal. Becky my bridal attendant helped me dress and because I had lost more weight the week before the wedding the dress was falling down on me. She pinned my dress while my maid of honor held it up so that I would not have a dress disaster walking down the aisle or while dancing. The level of care shown to us, and my guests including a handicapped elder on a scooter, who they had a lovely room on the 2nd floor for her to rest during the wedding and very young children (our wedding party consisted of a best man, maid of honor and 6 small children) was amazing. We felt like we could have not done better if we had entertained our guests in our own home. Jeff, Jodi, Becky, Brett, Kathleen, Thomas, Connie, Mary Ellen, Maureen and Dawn to name a few of the caring Staff who helped to make this dream day come true!! Our ceremony was in the beautiful courtyard with the gardens in full bloom. Every detail from my baskets of flowers placed at the end of the rows up the center aisle to having our sand ceremony table set up and ready, my nephew who was singing & our pianist set up in the corner of the courtyard ahead of time, to greeting some of our guests who arrived very early before we even arrived and ensuring they were refreshed and comfortable while they waited was smooth, professional and took the stress off of me! The food and cocktails were flowing and my guests were definitely at the WOW stage all evening long. The food served at the cocktail hour including the absolutely amazing seafood raw bar station was everything I envisioned and more. It was a culinary feast and my guests were amazed that more was to come. We chose to have food stations buffet style for our dinner and honestly my guests were amazed at the menu and how smoothly everything was handled by the staff. They even ensured that Jamie and I were served dinner first as from their experience they knew the groom & bride would not be able to enjoy a meal with so much going on. Every detail was handled by their high professional standard of service and we were extremely pleased. We choose to also have dessert stations including a chocolate fountain and an international coffee station. My guests were amazed at the food all night long!!! We can not say enough about the Meadow Wood Manor. We have our guests calling us still to get the contact information for this venue to pass to their friends and telling us how marvelous the food was. This was a second wedding for both of us and we wanted it to be everything we dreamed of and yes I wore a white gown!! This was a party that everyone who attended will never forget! They made this day effortless and magical for us. We highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor to everyone! Mary-Ellen & Jamie Gilson

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Theresa K

Our wedding took place August 29,2015 and it could not have been a better day! Everything was amazing and all our guests are still talking about how amazing the Meadow Wood Manor was. My husband and I knew from he moment we stepped foot into the Meadow Wood Manor that it was... Read More the one we were searching for. The beautiful staircase when you walk in to the amazingly decorated cocktail room and the breathtaking ballroom. It truly is a beautiful venue. We met with Mary Ellen, who was amazing from the moment we met. She was so friendly and always responded to all our inquiries immediately. Our wedding day was perfect!! Jodi, Beckie and Donald were absolutely amazing! They truly made us feel like family and were always there for what ever we needed. They also made sure all our guest were attended to and anything they needed they brought them. The owner Jeff was also on hand and helped assist with everything from serving and bringing out guests drinks. From cocktail hour to dinner to the dessert stations it was a truly magical day and we are so happy we chose the Meadow Wood to share in our special day. It is an amazing venue and all the workers make you feel so special and assist in whatever way they can. Thank you for making our Wedding day so SPECIAL! Theresa and Rafael

No regrets!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristen B

Meadow Wood Manor was incredible. I had SO many different/personal touches to my wedding and they set them all up perfectly. I almost sent special instructions with my favors and centerpieces, afraid that they would just put them on the tables with no thought, and when I walked... Read More into the reception I was blown away at how they set everything up. I basically dropped off all the stuff and they made it look beautiful. Even with things like my aisle runner and flower petals, I had no idea what I wanted to do with them and they set it up better than I hoped for. I got married 3 weeks ago and everybody we talk to goes on and on about how great the staff was, how incredible the cocktail hour was (go for the 50's Diner station! Everyone is still talking about the milkshakes!), how delicious the food was, and how great the night flowed from one thing to the next. I have absolutely no regrets about the day. It was perfect.

Dream Come True!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carol M

The Meadow Wood Manor is amazing!! I first fell in love with the Meadow Wood when I walked in and saw the gorgeous staircase and the homey yet elegant feel of the entire premises. Then we met with Jeff and he was so accommodating and friendly, you can tell this is a man that... Read More enjoys his job and making people happy. The staff during my wedding on 6/20/15 was outstanding. Donald was our Maitre D' and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect, which it was!! Deanna was my bridal attendant and she pretty much catered to my every request, whether it was bringing us food from the cocktail hour while taking pictures or helping me change from my heels to my slippers. I couldn't have asked for better service!! The food was absolutely delicious!! I highly recommend the 50s Station, it was definitely the hit of the night. Everything was cooked perfectly and everyone was stuffed!! I'm still hearing from everyone how my wedding was the best they've ever been to and that the service was outstanding! The Meadow Wood Manor went above and beyond my expectations and I am thrilled with the way my wedding turned out, it was like the perfect fairy tale dream!!