Meadow Wood Manor

Randolph, NJ

One wedding at a time......

Your entrance into the stately lobby, features a six-tiered brass chandelier embracing the grand staircase. You can sense the welcoming atmosphere and be confident that your guests will be pampered with gracious hospitality. The day you have dreamed about since you were a little girl has come true.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

461 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Michelle B

Our wedding took place at the Meadow Wood Manor [MWM] on August 23, 2014. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended and could not stop raving about the food, service, and overall atmosphere at the MWM. We knew this was venue where we wanted to get... Read More married from our first visit. From day one, we felt so at home with the staff of MWM. We worked with Danielle and Jeff, the MWM Owner. They were always available to answer questions and let us revisit MWM a few times to review our decorating ideas with the venue layout. Our wedding day went off without a hitch because the experienced staff at MWM were on top of everything that needed to be done, and we didn’t have to worry about anything. The cocktail hour and dinner were perfect, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. The service at MWM is incredible; even Jeff [owner] was around the entire evening asking guests if they needed anything and bringing them food and drinks. The venue is absolutely stunning. Upon entering MWM, you are greeted by a classic staircase that is perfect for taking group pictures, and that’s where we did our first-look!. We had an outdoor ceremony; the outdoor area is serene and charming. The cocktail area / reception room is large and gracefully decorated with rich mahogany wood and beautiful chandeliers. My husband and I were very impressed with everyone at the MWM. We highly recommend them! If you want a beautiful wedding venue, that is all yours for the night, with impeccable service and delicious food, then Meadow Wood Manor has everything you need for the perfect wedding! Thank you to everyone at the Meadow Wood Manor for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 liz s

The Meadow Wood Manor was the most awesome wedding experience from start to finish. They left out no detail, and the service was absolutely awesome. My Daughters wedding yesterday was so perfect and so many many people enjoyed themselves to the maximum. From the owner being... Read More present and checking every table, to the servers which were spot on constantly, along with the Server supervisor Dan checking so many times with us to see if anyone needed anything! It was also the greatest cocktail hour ever!..the dinner and the desert hour was top notch. They kept everyone happy which is what it is all about. The personal items we brought up to the Meadow Wood were laid out perfectly according to instructions. Mary Ellen was so professional and there was never a question left unanswered. She was a pleasure to work with, as was every staff member. Amanda was an awesome bridal attendant. We cannot thank them enough for Giving our Family, our friends and the Bride and Groom a most wonderful night! Liz Scagliozzi

Magical Place

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

Our photographer recommended we check out Meadow Wood Manor and we are so glad he did. We were ready to book with another place till we met with Meadow Wood. Their enjoyment for what they do made it an easy choice to go with them. The beautiful setting didn’t hurt either. The... Read More rooms from the moment guests arrive to the cocktail hour and then banquet made it feel like you were somewhere special. During our initial meeting, we briefly met the owner during our walk-through. He made sure to come find us again, actually ran out after us to our car, just to see what we thought and if we had any more questions. And we could tell it was because he genuinely wanted to know what he could do to make us happy. They worked with us to come up with a package that we wanted and in a price range we were comfortable with. And they definitely found one that we were happy with. They were easy and pleasant to work with for coming up with decorations, food options and other services for the day. We got married on a Sunday and had the place to ourselves that day. They let us arrive in the morning to get ready and take pictures before the ceremony at our church. We each had a room to get ready in. Our photographer was able to use several locations there to get some great shots. Our guests were greeted upon arrival by a beautiful grand staircase, a friendly staff and a drink. For the cocktail hour, the piano player was able to plug into their speaker system. The music was a good level that it could be heard throughout and still let people easily talk without shouting. The layout of the room and the courtyard gave our guests plenty of room to move and sit but still had a nice cozy feeling. The food choices were great and varied a lot. We selected the 50’s Diner as one of our stations. They mentioned that we could have fun and redecorate it. Both being Virginia Tech alum, we turned the station into a VT tailgate party. They did an amazing job with the props we provided and even added to the props with their own pieces. It surpassed what we expected. The mini milkshakes, sliders and mac’n’cheese were a huge success. Throughout the evening, the staff was friendly and very attentive to our needs. It allowed the two of us to relax and just enjoy the time with family and friends. Our guests are still raving that it was the best food they’ve had at a wedding. We look forward to going back next year to the anniversary event they hold for couples.

Most amazing night of my life

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 samantha c

I could not have chosen a better venue, this was absolutely perfect from start to finish!! The food was AMAZING, the staff was perfect (incredibly helpful, checked on us multiple times to see if we needed anything), the set up was perfect and cake was exactly what we wanted. The... Read More venue is soooooo beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Had a great ceremony & reception at Meadow Wood Manor! They were incredibly accommodating, and all of our guests raved about the food. We did most of the planning remotely, and the incredibly friendly folks at Meadow Wood were happy to discuss with us via FaceTime instead of us... Read More having to fly in to choose tablecloths etc. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vivian V

I had the worst wedding day any bride could ask for. It snowed 19 inches in October, the year before Sandy. It was the Frankenstorm of the century and it fell on my big day. My morning and afternoon were a disaster. No power at the church, cancelled limos, and my husband... Read More stuck in Whippany to name a few (wedding in Bernardsville). After we left the church it finally dawned on me, has anyone called the venue?!?! To my surprise my husband called and spoke with the owner, Jeffrey Beers, who calmly and happily stated, "no worries, we're here and ready, and people are starting to show up". I thought for sure that they were closed or had no power and food. They said they were waiting for us. Needless to say our ride up to Meadow Wood was hell. Rt 10 was closed in both directions on and off during the day. When we arrived it was closed in both directions at Center Grove Road, the only U-turn to get there! When we showed up it was as if nothing had happened that day. The staff was so friendly and inviting. Everyone had a smile on their face. All of my arrangements were in perfect position, the foyer had all of our photos, my drink menus and cocktails were being served perfectly to order, and our dinner food was perfection. Somehow they had received everything early, in preparation, for what may have been a horrible day. If it weren't for Nancy, Jeffrey, and Maureen it never would have happened. From cocktail hour, to the 4 course dinner, and my amazing dessert ROOM (adult size chocolate fountain I highly recommend), they didn't miss a beat. I was married on the most difficult day of the year and from inside Meadow Wood you would never know. They saved my wedding day. I highly, highly, recommend them. They are an amazing establishment.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica T

I can't thank the staff at Meadow Wood enough! They went above and beyond in every way they possibly could!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 nancy t

Many people have said they couldn't ask for more....they took the words out of our mouth! Our bridal attandant and the maitre d took care of EVERYTHING and all I had to do was be a bride!!! Wish we could do the day all over again! It was the BEST DAY EVER! Meadow Wood made the... Read More planning so easy and I really didn't have to worry about anything. They even had awesome candles we used for our tables so we had more money for our honeymoon! (Which was also awesome btw!!!) Totally totally recommend, You won't be sorry!

Our Dream Came True-Magical!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary-Ellen M

We had our Wedding on July 18, 2015 at the Meadow Wood Manor and to be honest we are still having our guests talking about the venue, the staff and most of all the food!!! Jamie and I are childhood friends who reconnected over 20 years later. We definitely have a fairytale... Read More story and we wanted to share our day with our friends and family. We had very definite ideas on what we wanted for our wedding. I am a "foodie" and the menu was extremely important to me. I wanted our guests to enjoy our wedding and remember it always as one of the best parties they ever attended!!! I can honestly say with the wonderful, talented and caring staff at the Meadow Wood Manor we achieved that goal. Becky my bridal attendant helped me dress and because I had lost more weight the week before the wedding the dress was falling down on me. She pinned my dress while my maid of honor held it up so that I would not have a dress disaster walking down the aisle or while dancing. The level of care shown to us, and my guests including a handicapped elder on a scooter, who they had a lovely room on the 2nd floor for her to rest during the wedding and very young children (our wedding party consisted of a best man, maid of honor and 6 small children) was amazing. We felt like we could have not done better if we had entertained our guests in our own home. Jeff, Jodi, Becky, Brett, Kathleen, Thomas, Connie, Mary Ellen, Maureen and Dawn to name a few of the caring Staff who helped to make this dream day come true!! Our ceremony was in the beautiful courtyard with the gardens in full bloom. Every detail from my baskets of flowers placed at the end of the rows up the center aisle to having our sand ceremony table set up and ready, my nephew who was singing & our pianist set up in the corner of the courtyard ahead of time, to greeting some of our guests who arrived very early before we even arrived and ensuring they were refreshed and comfortable while they waited was smooth, professional and took the stress off of me! The food and cocktails were flowing and my guests were definitely at the WOW stage all evening long. The food served at the cocktail hour including the absolutely amazing seafood raw bar station was everything I envisioned and more. It was a culinary feast and my guests were amazed that more was to come. We chose to have food stations buffet style for our dinner and honestly my guests were amazed at the menu and how smoothly everything was handled by the staff. They even ensured that Jamie and I were served dinner first as from their experience they knew the groom & bride would not be able to enjoy a meal with so much going on. Every detail was handled by their high professional standard of service and we were extremely pleased. We choose to also have dessert stations including a chocolate fountain and an international coffee station. My guests were amazed at the food all night long!!! We can not say enough about the Meadow Wood Manor. We have our guests calling us still to get the contact information for this venue to pass to their friends and telling us how marvelous the food was. This was a second wedding for both of us and we wanted it to be everything we dreamed of and yes I wore a white gown!! This was a party that everyone who attended will never forget! They made this day effortless and magical for us. We highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor to everyone! Mary-Ellen & Jamie Gilson

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Theresa K

Our wedding took place August 29,2015 and it could not have been a better day! Everything was amazing and all our guests are still talking about how amazing the Meadow Wood Manor was. My husband and I knew from he moment we stepped foot into the Meadow Wood Manor that it was... Read More the one we were searching for. The beautiful staircase when you walk in to the amazingly decorated cocktail room and the breathtaking ballroom. It truly is a beautiful venue. We met with Mary Ellen, who was amazing from the moment we met. She was so friendly and always responded to all our inquiries immediately. Our wedding day was perfect!! Jodi, Beckie and Donald were absolutely amazing! They truly made us feel like family and were always there for what ever we needed. They also made sure all our guest were attended to and anything they needed they brought them. The owner Jeff was also on hand and helped assist with everything from serving and bringing out guests drinks. From cocktail hour to dinner to the dessert stations it was a truly magical day and we are so happy we chose the Meadow Wood to share in our special day. It is an amazing venue and all the workers make you feel so special and assist in whatever way they can. Thank you for making our Wedding day so SPECIAL! Theresa and Rafael

No regrets!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristen B

Meadow Wood Manor was incredible. I had SO many different/personal touches to my wedding and they set them all up perfectly. I almost sent special instructions with my favors and centerpieces, afraid that they would just put them on the tables with no thought, and when I walked... Read More into the reception I was blown away at how they set everything up. I basically dropped off all the stuff and they made it look beautiful. Even with things like my aisle runner and flower petals, I had no idea what I wanted to do with them and they set it up better than I hoped for. I got married 3 weeks ago and everybody we talk to goes on and on about how great the staff was, how incredible the cocktail hour was (go for the 50's Diner station! Everyone is still talking about the milkshakes!), how delicious the food was, and how great the night flowed from one thing to the next. I have absolutely no regrets about the day. It was perfect.

Dream Come True!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Carol M

The Meadow Wood Manor is amazing!! I first fell in love with the Meadow Wood when I walked in and saw the gorgeous staircase and the homey yet elegant feel of the entire premises. Then we met with Jeff and he was so accommodating and friendly, you can tell this is a man that... Read More enjoys his job and making people happy. The staff during my wedding on 6/20/15 was outstanding. Donald was our Maitre D' and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect, which it was!! Deanna was my bridal attendant and she pretty much catered to my every request, whether it was bringing us food from the cocktail hour while taking pictures or helping me change from my heels to my slippers. I couldn't have asked for better service!! The food was absolutely delicious!! I highly recommend the 50s Station, it was definitely the hit of the night. Everything was cooked perfectly and everyone was stuffed!! I'm still hearing from everyone how my wedding was the best they've ever been to and that the service was outstanding! The Meadow Wood Manor went above and beyond my expectations and I am thrilled with the way my wedding turned out, it was like the perfect fairy tale dream!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura C

I don't even know where to begin! From start to finish Meadow Wood Manor helped make our wedding the perfect day. The staff is attentive, kind, and knowledgable. So many guests told my husband and I afterwards how the service was the best they had ever seen. And the food. Oh man... Read More the food is incredible. Everyone hushed about how many choices there were for the cocktail hour and how delicious everything was. Also, Meafow Wood helped us create a beautiful peacock themed wedding and added so many beautiful touches to accent out colors. Highly recommend. This place I perfect!!!!

July 11th wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kelli R

This venue was absolutely beautiful. They made my dream wedding happen. If you are looking for a venue that is like a home, this is the perfect place!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Mary-Ellen M

Our wedding was 7/18/15 at Meadow Wood Manor. the level of service, quality & the diligence of the entire staff to ensure everything is beautiful. They surpassed my expectations.The food was Amazing, as was the staff. My guests can't stop Raving!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Erin B

We were married Oct 3rd 2014. Our experience with the Meadow Wood Manor from our first visit to the day following our wedding with retrieving our personal design items was nothing but a pleasure. The planning process was a breeze with Mary Ellen who is so full of ideas and... Read More really works hard to make sure the day is what the couple wants it to be. The customization that the Meadow Wood has to offer to its couples is unrivaled. We looked at many many venues and none of them felt as warm, flexible and welcoming as the MWM did. The day it self went off without a hitch, our guests have not stopped talking about the quality and quantity of the food and the attentiveness of the staff, including the owner Jeff and his wife who were walking around serving and ensuring perfection. Every design detail we planned was executed flawlessly. Our guests raved about how elegant but warm and welcoming the venue felt. The staff went beyond what would be expected to ensure everything was perfect. Looking back at the day it all feels like a dream, a true fairy tale, we could not have asked for more.

Most amazing day!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

First off let me say that if there was a way to give Meadow wood more than 5 stars I would!! I had nothing but a wonderful experience here, from they day i met with Heather, to the wonderful tasting they held, and on my wedding day. I live on Long Island and am so glad my... Read More husband and I chose this place, It was very important to us that we be the center of attention on our big day, and Meadow wood was able to do that and more!! I got married here June 2014, and people are still talking about how great the food was, the service and people were outstanding! Becky was my bridal attendant and she did an amazing job, went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and that I had everything i needed and more ! Bret was our maitre d and he was just great also !! Meadow wood surpassed our expectations, and made our day something we will remember forever!!

WOW! You MUST use Meadow Wood Manor

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

I don't know how to possibly explain in words the extent of how incredible all of the Meadow Wood Manor staff was. From our staff liason who helped us plan our wedding from the opposite coast all the way to the bar tenders who went in the back to grab liquor they didn't have out... Read More just to make us whatever drink we wanted. Throughout the wedding everyone who worked for Meadow Wood Manor was only there for us and it was an incredible feeling. They made sure we were relaxed and got to enjoy the day and that's exactly what we did. If you're deciding on a venue, I must insist on you choosing Meadow Wood Manor. I really can't imagine any other venue being as incredible as they were. Thanks!!

2014-09-05T13:42:47 Response from the vendor

Awww, we're blushing! Thanks for sharing your story! Hope you'll join us at our Anniversary Dinner 2015!

Best Party Ever!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Michelle W

I chose Meadow Wood Manor because of its great reviews and they did not disappoint! Not only were they very attentive leading up to the wedding they did everything they could to make sure it was the best possible experience for me, my new husband, and our guests. All of this AND... Read More it was in our price range!! If you want an awesome wedding, choose Meadow Wood Manor :)

Meadow Wood Premiere Place for Your Wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Joell G

The Meadow Wood Manor was an amazing venue for my wedding. The food, the ambience, the staff, and the overall feel was amazing. Being a very A-type personality I was overly prepared with checklists and research, and the staff of the Meadow Wood Manor alleviated all of my... Read More concerns with being equally buttoned up and really making my experience seamless. The day of the event my bridal attendant Becky was more than I could have asked for and the day ran perfectly! I loved the venue, the staff, and the owners attention to detail and support for our special day!!

Dreams come true here!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jennifer S

Meadow wood manor made our wedding a dream come true!! They took every detail very seriously and kept me in the loop at all times. They were incredibly organized from signing the contract to food tastings and picking cakes and linens to day of details. It was a huge relief to... Read More not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because MWM had everything under control. The venue is stunning, the garden where we had our ceremony is beautiful and the food is out of this world! What more could anyone ask for?? MWM helped us personalize our cocktail hour and they made every guest feel important. I am so happy we chose this venue and I hope to return there for an event in the future! Jeff and his staff will not let you down!

Best decision I made next to my choice in husband

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Tamara P

My husband and I fell in love with MWM from our first visit. Heather was our sales rep and we had an instant connection with her. I loved the location and how it had a friendly house atmosphere. All the ideas we wanted to incorporate we were able to make happen. The people... Read More at MWM were amazing. They take care of everything and help make everything run smoothly. The food is top notch.. It is delicious and everyone is raved over the food. Becky was an awesome wedding attendent. She treated my husband and I so well.

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Yvette R

When I first walked into Meadow Wood Manor, I was greeted by Mary Ellen. Mary Ellen shows us around the venue and introduced us to the owner, Walter. The reasons we were attracted to the Meadow Wood Manor are the following: 1-only have one wedding at a time 2-amazing food and... Read More selection 3-service. Let me say, we were not disappointed. I love that food selection that the Meadow Wood Manor provided. My husband and I loved the 50's station. All my guests loved it. The selection of food for the entrees were all amazing. Every guests enjoyed their food. Finally, dessert was amazing. Let me say the services were amazing. Each waiter was there to cater our guests. The owner, Walter, was there to ensure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor. My wedding was amazing and I thank them for helping us through everything.

GREAT place to have a reception!

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Maria D

The Meadow Wood Manor was probably the third place we looked at for our wedding reception, and we fell in love immediately. It had everything we were looking for: an elegant and warm feel to it, a beautiful staircase for photos, a separate cocktail hour room (which, by the way,... Read More is amazing. The woodwork in that room is beautiful), and all at a great price :) I worked with Danielle to coordinate everything for the wedding and she was also wonderful. She was available any time I needed her, and answered all the little last minute questions I had. After the wedding, I was told by my MOH that there were a few issues during our reception with some guests, and Meadow Wood was amazing with taking care of it without me or the other guests even knowing. I greatly appreciated that.

Winter Wedding at Meadow Wood Manor

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kathleen O

I cannot express how incredibly happy I am that my husband and I chose Meadow Wood Manor as our reception venue for our wedding. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days in your life and I am so happy that my husband and I decided to entrust this important day with... Read More Meadow Wood Manor. We had about 190 guests and all of our guests could not get over how beautiful the building was, how hospitable the staff was, and how delicious the food was. Planning with the staff at Meadow Wood Manor was so much fun and they were so receptive to every idea that my husband and I had. I would gladly recommend Meadow Wood Manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue!