Meadow Wood Manor

(54)

Randolph, NJ

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

One wedding at a time......

Your entrance into the stately lobby, features a six-tiered brass chandelier embracing the grand staircase. You can sense the welcoming atmosphere and be confident that your guests will be pampered with gracious hospitality. The day you have dreamed about since you were a little girl has come true.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site

461 Route 10 East, Randolph, NJ

Perfect Wedding Venue

8/23/2014 Michelle B

Our wedding took place at the Meadow Wood Manor [MWM] on August 23, 2014. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended and could not stop raving about the food, service, and overall atmosphere at the MWM. We knew this was venue where we wanted to get married from our first visit. From day one, we felt so at home with the staff of MWM. We worked with Danielle and Jeff, the MWM Owner. They were always available to answer questions and let us revisit MWM a few times to review our decorating ideas with the venue layout. Our wedding day went off without a hitch because the experienced staff at MWM were on top of everything that needed to be done, and we didn’t have to worry about anything. The cocktail hour and dinner were perfect, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. The service at MWM is incredible; even Jeff [owner] was around the entire evening asking guests if they needed anything and bringing them food and drinks. The venue is absolutely stunning. Upon entering MWM, you are greeted by a classic staircase that is perfect for taking group pictures, and that’s where we did our first-look!. We had an outdoor ceremony; the outdoor area is serene and charming. The cocktail area / reception room is large and gracefully decorated with rich mahogany wood and beautiful chandeliers. My husband and I were very impressed with everyone at the MWM. We highly recommend them! If you want a beautiful wedding venue, that is all yours for the night, with impeccable service and delicious food, then Meadow Wood Manor has everything you need for the perfect wedding! Thank you to everyone at the Meadow Wood Manor for making our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Perfection

10/03/2014 Erin B

We were married Oct 3rd 2014. Our experience with the Meadow Wood Manor from our first visit to the day following our wedding with retrieving our personal design items was nothing but a pleasure. The planning process was a breeze with Mary Ellen who is so full of ideas and really works hard to make sure the day is what the couple wants it to be. The customization that the Meadow Wood has to offer to its couples is unrivaled. We looked at many many venues and none of them felt as warm, flexible and welcoming as the MWM did. The day it self went off without a hitch, our guests have not stopped talking about the quality and quantity of the food and the attentiveness of the staff, including the owner Jeff and his wife who were walking around serving and ensuring perfection. Every design detail we planned was executed flawlessly. Our guests raved about how elegant but warm and welcoming the venue felt. The staff went beyond what would be expected to ensure everything was perfect. Looking back at the day it all feels like a dream, a true fairy tale, we could not have asked for more.

Most amazing day!

8/01/2012

First off let me say that if there was a way to give Meadow wood more than 5 stars I would!! I had nothing but a wonderful experience here, from they day i met with Heather, to the wonderful tasting they held, and on my wedding day. I live on Long Island and am so glad my husband and I chose this place, It was very important to us that we be the center of attention on our big day, and Meadow wood was able to do that and more!! I got married here June 2014, and people are still talking about how great the food was, the service and people were outstanding! Becky was my bridal attendant and she did an amazing job, went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and that I had everything i needed and more ! Bret was our maitre d and he was just great also !! Meadow wood surpassed our expectations, and made our day something we will remember forever!!

WOW! You MUST use Meadow Wood Manor

8/24/2014

I don't know how to possibly explain in words the extent of how incredible all of the Meadow Wood Manor staff was. From our staff liason who helped us plan our wedding from the opposite coast all the way to the bar tenders who went in the back to grab liquor they didn't have out just to make us whatever drink we wanted. Throughout the wedding everyone who worked for Meadow Wood Manor was only there for us and it was an incredible feeling. They made sure we were relaxed and got to enjoy the day and that's exactly what we did. If you're deciding on a venue, I must insist on you choosing Meadow Wood Manor. I really can't imagine any other venue being as incredible as they were. Thanks!!

Best Party Ever!!

8/10/2014 Michelle W

I chose Meadow Wood Manor because of its great reviews and they did not disappoint! Not only were they very attentive leading up to the wedding they did everything they could to make sure it was the best possible experience for me, my new husband, and our guests. All of this AND it was in our price range!! If you want an awesome wedding, choose Meadow Wood Manor :)

Magical Place

6/22/2014

Our photographer recommended we check out Meadow Wood Manor and we are so glad he did. We were ready to book with another place till we met with Meadow Wood. Their enjoyment for what they do made it an easy choice to go with them. The beautiful setting didn’t hurt either. The rooms from the moment guests arrive to the cocktail hour and then banquet made it feel like you were somewhere special. During our initial meeting, we briefly met the owner during our walk-through. He made sure to come find us again, actually ran out after us to our car, just to see what we thought and if we had any more questions. And we could tell it was because he genuinely wanted to know what he could do to make us happy. They worked with us to come up with a package that we wanted and in a price range we were comfortable with. And they definitely found one that we were happy with. They were easy and pleasant to work with for coming up with decorations, food options and other services for the day. We got married on a Sunday and had the place to ourselves that day. They let us arrive in the morning to get ready and take pictures before the ceremony at our church. We each had a room to get ready in. Our photographer was able to use several locations there to get some great shots. Our guests were greeted upon arrival by a beautiful grand staircase, a friendly staff and a drink. For the cocktail hour, the piano player was able to plug into their speaker system. The music was a good level that it could be heard throughout and still let people easily talk without shouting. The layout of the room and the courtyard gave our guests plenty of room to move and sit but still had a nice cozy feeling. The food choices were great and varied a lot. We selected the 50’s Diner as one of our stations. They mentioned that we could have fun and redecorate it. Both being Virginia Tech alum, we turned the station into a VT tailgate party. They did an amazing job with the props we provided and even added to the props with their own pieces. It surpassed what we expected. The mini milkshakes, sliders and mac’n’cheese were a huge success. Throughout the evening, the staff was friendly and very attentive to our needs. It allowed the two of us to relax and just enjoy the time with family and friends. Our guests are still raving that it was the best food they’ve had at a wedding. We look forward to going back next year to the anniversary event they hold for couples.

Meadow Wood Premiere Place for Your Wedding!!

6/13/2014 Joell G

The Meadow Wood Manor was an amazing venue for my wedding. The food, the ambience, the staff, and the overall feel was amazing. Being a very A-type personality I was overly prepared with checklists and research, and the staff of the Meadow Wood Manor alleviated all of my concerns with being equally buttoned up and really making my experience seamless. The day of the event my bridal attendant Becky was more than I could have asked for and the day ran perfectly! I loved the venue, the staff, and the owners attention to detail and support for our special day!!

Dreams come true here!

6/07/2014 Jennifer S

Meadow wood manor made our wedding a dream come true!! They took every detail very seriously and kept me in the loop at all times. They were incredibly organized from signing the contract to food tastings and picking cakes and linens to day of details. It was a huge relief to not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because MWM had everything under control. The venue is stunning, the garden where we had our ceremony is beautiful and the food is out of this world! What more could anyone ask for?? MWM helped us personalize our cocktail hour and they made every guest feel important. I am so happy we chose this venue and I hope to return there for an event in the future! Jeff and his staff will not let you down!

Best decision I made next to my choice in husband

5/18/2014 Tamara P

My husband and I fell in love with MWM from our first visit. Heather was our sales rep and we had an instant connection with her. I loved the location and how it had a friendly house atmosphere. All the ideas we wanted to incorporate we were able to make happen. The people at MWM were amazing. They take care of everything and help make everything run smoothly. The food is top notch.. It is delicious and everyone is raved over the food. Becky was an awesome wedding attendent. She treated my husband and I so well.

BEST WEDDING VENUE!

5/04/2014 Yvette R

When I first walked into Meadow Wood Manor, I was greeted by Mary Ellen. Mary Ellen shows us around the venue and introduced us to the owner, Walter. The reasons we were attracted to the Meadow Wood Manor are the following: 1-only have one wedding at a time 2-amazing food and selection 3-service. Let me say, we were not disappointed. I love that food selection that the Meadow Wood Manor provided. My husband and I loved the 50's station. All my guests loved it. The selection of food for the entrees were all amazing. Every guests enjoyed their food. Finally, dessert was amazing. Let me say the services were amazing. Each waiter was there to cater our guests. The owner, Walter, was there to ensure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend the Meadow Wood Manor. My wedding was amazing and I thank them for helping us through everything.

GREAT place to have a reception!

10/12/2013 Maria D

The Meadow Wood Manor was probably the third place we looked at for our wedding reception, and we fell in love immediately. It had everything we were looking for: an elegant and warm feel to it, a beautiful staircase for photos, a separate cocktail hour room (which, by the way, is amazing. The woodwork in that room is beautiful), and all at a great price :) I worked with Danielle to coordinate everything for the wedding and she was also wonderful. She was available any time I needed her, and answered all the little last minute questions I had. After the wedding, I was told by my MOH that there were a few issues during our reception with some guests, and Meadow Wood was amazing with taking care of it without me or the other guests even knowing. I greatly appreciated that.

Winter Wedding at Meadow Wood Manor

12/27/2013 Kathleen O

I cannot express how incredibly happy I am that my husband and I chose Meadow Wood Manor as our reception venue for our wedding. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days in your life and I am so happy that my husband and I decided to entrust this important day with Meadow Wood Manor. We had about 190 guests and all of our guests could not get over how beautiful the building was, how hospitable the staff was, and how delicious the food was. Planning with the staff at Meadow Wood Manor was so much fun and they were so receptive to every idea that my husband and I had. I would gladly recommend Meadow Wood Manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

The Most AMAZING DAY!

11/30/2013 Lexie L

I had my wedding at Meadow Wood Manor on November 30, 2013. People are still talking about the amazing food, service, and how they felt at home and welcomed. Our wedding consultant was Maryellen. She could not have been more accommodating. She reviewed everything with is in a way where it didn't feel so overwhelming. MWM had this down to a science. They day of, Jeff, the owner, and his wife were there to greet us and make us feel welcome. When we first got there, I was greeted by my bridal attendance (Becky) and she couldn't have been any sweeter! We had our first look session, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE AMAZING FOOD!! The food was absolutely unbelievable. The cocktail hour alone was filled with beautiful stations, pass around hourderves with impeccable service. Dinner was just the same way. Jeff was up and around asking our guests if they needed anything, helping his servers, and bringing drinks to the table. We couldn't have asked for or imagined anything better for our big day! Thank you MWM!!! :-)

Best place to have a wedding

12/31/2013 Amy K

Everything about Meadow Wood is perfect. Jeff, the owner, was on site during the wedding which was very comforting. The staff is very professional and helpful. It really shows that they are trained well and want the bride and groom to have a flawless wedding. We had the ceremony and reception on site and it worked wonderfully. Jeff helped run us through the rehearsal so we knew what to expect. During the night, we had many staff members check on us to see if anything was needed. We were never in need of anything because they had everything in order ahead of time. We had an amazing time and we look forward to the anniversary dinner event that they throw for couples who had their wedding there. Thank you so much Meadow Wood for our spectacular NYE wedding!

Exceptional Service and Food at Meadow Wood Manor

10/04/2013 Julie

Months after my wedding I'm still getting compliments on the MWM!! "Class Act" "I'm recommending it to everyone." Heather was an exceptional sales person and was extremely helpful and responsive during the entire planning process - I had no issues. We felt so welcome from the moment we stepped in and did not feel pressured into our decision. We were invited to attend a food tasting several months before the wedding and I'm really glad we did because we got to sample the amazing food and I ended up upgrading our fish dish to the tasty sea bass. The service at the MWM is exceptional - everyone is so professional and experienced and they take pride in their service. The food is out of this world. We had passed h'or deuvres including a 3 lb. lobster! They also helped us turn their signature 50's diner station (sliders, fries, milkshakes) into a San Francisco 49er's tailgate station with our decorations, complete with attendants in referee uniforms. The variety of food at cocktail hour is amazing and so is the presentation of the food. We also had a complicated allergy request for a guest and the catering manager contacted me well in advance to ensure they addressed my guest's needs. Jeff the owner also met with this particular guest during the evening to ensure she did not have any issues. Our whole evening went on schedule, the meals were hot and the drinks were flowing! The ballroom is beautiful, spacious and not gaudy (as many venues in NJ are quite gaudy). This really fit our style. There are outdoor patios perfect for outdoor cocktail dining and late night cigar smoking. We decided to take our bridal party photos right on site on one of the patios before the reception - it was a nice alternative to a park to help us stay on schedule. We also took some formal pictures on grand staircase. Jess was my bridal attendant and she checked in with me frequently to ensure I had water or drinks. The night could not have been any better and everyone at the MWM exceeded my expectations!

The BEST place to get married!!!

10/19/2013 Amanda B

We absolutely LOVED the Meadow Wood Manor! The atmosphere is gorgeous and elegant. The staff and service is impeccable. They are there to assist with your every need. They even gave my dad suspenders! The FOOD was AMAZING!!!! The food at cocktail hour is so expansive that it could easily be the meal. We got married at the Meadow Wood Manor this October and people are still talking about our wedding, the venue and the food, and saying that it was the best wedding ever! I would definitely recommend the Meadow Wood Manor to everyone. I have nothing negative to say at all about it. We can't wait to go back for their anniversary dinner!

venue with class and great staff

10/26/2013 Heather S

They were great. The food was beyond fantastic. The staff friendly and sweet.

Absolutely beautiful!

9/06/2013 Alexandra A

We had such an incredible experience at the Meadow Wood Manor, from the first time that we met with our wonderful sales rep, Heather, through the night of our reception. The staff is friendly, diligent, and really caters to your every need. The owner and his wife are at every wedding, and our guests even commented that it was great to meet him. We had a fantastic time with our parents at the Grand Tasting, and the food is delicious. We had several guests comment that it was the most food, and the best food that they ever had. We are looking forward to returning for an anniversary dinner. Thank you for a beautiful wedding reception!

Great until the last 5 minutes...

9/14/2013 Anna S

I recently had my wedding at the Meadow Wood Manor. Heather and the staff were amazing to work with. They will do everything and anything to make sure your wedding is exactly how you would want it. I would rate their sales staff and overall staff 5 star. I'm so sad the owner's wife ruined it for me. A few snags I had - they have you make 3 lists of seating charts. After the wedding, I had some people say their wasn't a seat for them at their table. We 3 seating lists, I would hope that wasn't something they would mess up and it's very awkward when someone approaches you about that. Next issue - they have you do a food tasting to get you to upgrade your food. My husband and I decided to upgrade our chicken dish to the harvest chicken dish with sweet potatoes. Day of wedding, not the same dish we were sold on. It was this dish I picked for myself, so that was kind of disappointing lacking the gravy and sweet potatoes. I paid more for a specific dish that I did not get. These aren't that big of a deal but something to note and I would give them 4-5 start off these because things happen. I'm giving them 3 stars because if the owner's wife. I had read a couple reviews saying the owners were nice and a few saying they were NOT nice. I unfortunately must go with he latter. The husband was very pleasant to my husband and I, however his wife is very rude. Our wedding was to end at 5 pm. At 4:50 they already began to break down for the evening wedding. The wife was determined to have us out immediately. I wanted to make sure our gifts got into a car. She repeatedly told me to leave the gifts there and pick them up the next day, "the shuttle must leave". I'm sorry but I'm not leaving thousands of dollars of gifts there to pick up the next day when it takes 2 minutes to get a car to get them. After she realized she was inappropriate she tried back tracking with my mom. It's really upsetting to leave your own wedding that way. I understand its a business and you need to get ready for the next wedding, however we weren't there at 5:30-6. It wasn't even 5 yet and our wedding was from 12-5. So great venue, but steer clear of the owner's wife so your wedding doesn't end the way mine did - disappointing.

Great Place for a Wedding

8/17/2013 Nicole M

Great service, food, and staff! Loved them!!!

Amazing Venue

7/27/2013 Shannon M

Everyone at Meadow Wood Manor ensured we had an amazing wedding and that all of my guests were catered to. They were on top of everything and made ensure all of my requests were taken care of. All of my guests raved about the venue. It is absolutely beautiful.

My wedding was perfect!

7/20/2013 Amy

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Meadow Wood, and we couldn't have had a more perfect experience. The food was delicious, the rooms were beautiful, and the service was impeccable. Our coordinator, Mary Ellen, worked with us right from the start to create a day that was exactly what we wanted. Any time we had a question or wanted to make a change, it was never a problem. From helping us figure out ways to save some money, to changing a few of their standard menu items to fit our tastes, we found the staff to be completely dedicated to making our wedding perfect. The staff who was there the day of couldn't have been more helpful, from getting us food, helping me change my shoes, and packing up cake and desserts to take to my grandmother and great aunt in their nursing home so they could be part of our day as well. Our guests had a ball and we couldn't have been happier with our wedding! We love Meadow Wood and wish we could do it all again! :)

The Most Amazing Time

7/19/2013 Amaris B

I cannot say enough about the Meadow Wood Manor. From our initial meeting to our final good-bye's, the entire staff was amazing! We worked together with our coordinator on how we wanted our wedding to be, and the staff made that happen! She kept what we wanted and kept it personal to us and made suggestions along the way. Our guests were greeted with the biggest smiles when they walked in the door. Our guests were treated to our signature drink and the best tasting cocktail hour ever! The Mets Tail Gating station was a HUGE hit! Everyone raved about it! Once cocktail hour was over, our guests were amazed at the grand ballroom. The food was so delicious! The dessert room was another huge hit. Everyone loved all the amazing dessert stations! Our bridal attendant was also amazing! She deserves a medal! Couldn't write this review without mentioning the fact that our attendant truly were by our side every moment. Amazing! To top it all off, Jeff (the Owner) was on site serving along side his staff and giving hugs and smiles to make our day even that much more personal. With one wedding there at a time, they made The Meadow Wood Manor feel like our home for the day! We are so pleased we had such an enjoyable experience for our wedding! We wore smiles all day long, and so did our guests, which made our wedding day truly amazing!

Perfect Day

6/01/2013 Jessica

From the moment we walked in the door, I knew Meadow Wood was the place where we had to get married. The beautiful staircase is the first thing you see when you walk into the main lobby, and it makes an amazing back drop for pictures. There are two patios, separate rooms for cocktail hour, dessert stations, and dinner, as well as a downstairs lobby area by the bathrooms and bridal suite and groom's suite upstairs. The place is very spacious and they only do one event at a time, so it is all yours for your wedding. Mary Ellen was always helpful in responding to my questions in a timely manner during the planning process. We wanted a Saturday night wedding, so the original price was beyond our budget, but they were able to work with us to cut down our package to make it more affordable. We also didn't meet our guest minimum, and they were able to help us out with that by charging us less per person for those who didn't attend. We had our ceremony on one of the garden patios, and it was beautiful. The cocktail hour room and food were amazing! We did the 50s station but turned it into a NY Giants tailgating theme. The guests loved it! The dinner food was delicious as well. In addition to our cake, which they provide through Gourmet Touch Bakery, we had the ice cream bar dessert station. My tip for that is ask the DJ to announce it because hardly any of our guests even knew it was there because it was in the adjoining room. The bridal attendants always made sure my husband and I had what we needed throughout the entire evening. I spent so much time worrying and planning before the event that it was so nice to have the staff at Meadow Wood take control of the timing of everything so we could just enjoy the day. I highly recommend having your wedding at Meadow Wood Manor! I am hoping one of my friends will get married there as well so I can go back and enjoy it again!

Wedding Dreams Come True!

5/25/2013 Kelly B

When I was first looking for reception halls, I had heard wonderful things about Meadow Wood Manor including the amazing food and friendly staff. Meadow Wood FAR exceeded every expectation I had! The food was absolutely incredible. All of our guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had! Every single staff member including the owner, Jeff, was so friendly and made every one of our guests feel welcomed. I don't know of many reception halls where the owner walks around to every single table to welcome the guests and make sure everything was to their liking! My husband and I were completely pampered and taken care of every minute of the night which made our day so smooth and enjoyable. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Meadow Wood Manor! If you are considering Meadow Wood Manor, choose them and you will not be disappointed!

Send Email