Meadowlands Country Club

Blue Bell, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

You belong here

Your wedding. Your way. Your wedding should be as unique as the two of you. That's why more discerning couples choose to celebrate their special day at Meadowlands Country Club. Our elegant facility, attentive staff and array of event options result in a more memorable, personal wedding experience.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club

711 Boehms Church Road, Blue Bell, PA

Fabulous

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Kristen M

Everything was taken care of before we even asked. Dave and Ira made sure that we could focus on having the time of our lives during our wedding. The food was wonderful and everyone is still raving about it!

cori b

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Cori W

Meadowlands was an amazing place to have my wedding. Ira was so wonderful to work with and the food was amazing! I didn't have tomworry about a thing and the place was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this country club for a wedding!

Excellent venue!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Jackie W

The people were friendly and accommodating. They seemed to want to do a great job, and they did. The gardens were lovely, the set up for our ceremony and reception were done exactly as we had envisioned. The food was fantastic! We received so many compliments on the venue. When the reception was over, the staff had all of our gifts and flowers packed up for us to take home. They were all very professional, but treated us like family.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Lauren M

Meadowlands is by FAR amazing! Right from the beginning they were very helpful with my planning. Always accommodating, quick to answer my questions back. The day of the wedding they run like a well oiled machine. Everything I could of imagined and dreamed of happened and went perfectly. The food was fabulous and the staff could not have been any nicer. Our guests could not stop talking and commenting about all the great things they have to offer. The outside garden where we had our ceremony was beyond gorgeous. I would recommend Meadowlands every single time to anyone looking for a great place to have their big day!

Amazing Wedding Venue!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Jennifer A

Meadowlands CC was absolutely amazing! The venue offered so many fantastic options and at a great price. I had my ceremony outside in the courtyard, which was absolutely beautiful. It had rained the entire day before my wedding, and walking down the aisle the next day you would have never know it had rained at all. I felt like Meadowlands bent over backwards to make me, my husband and my family feel special. They took care of everything and anything I could possibly have thought of and didn't act as if anything was an inconvenience. All of the staff were AMAZING! 7 months after my wedding, my friends and family are still raving about the fantastic time they had at our wedding. I can't not thank them enough for making my wedding day and the planning process before hand PERFECT!!!

Excellent, Accomodating, No Complaints!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Catherine P

As a bride with a limited budget, I had to look at a lot of different wedding venues to get the best quality at the best price. After visiting at least 10 locations in the area, I fell in love with Meadowlands Country Club. Unfortunately, it fell slightly out of my budget. I worked with the Meadowlands team to alter the package to fit my needs. They were so friendly and accomodating and were eager to work with me to figure everything out. As for the day of, everything was perfect. The service, food, and location were top notch. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and say how wonderful everything was (and some of my family are tough customers). Everything was smooth sailing and there were no problems. I have the entire staff to thank for my wedding day. I could not have been happier and would recommend Meadowlands to anyone and everyone.

If they could get 10++++ Stars they would!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Kirsten H

My husband and I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Meadowlands. While we already had pretty high expectations of our reception, Ira and his team went WAY above and beyond anything that we could have dreamed of. The food choices were delicious, the happy hour before the reception was filled with delicious appetizers and drinks, and every single one of the servers/bar tenders/everyone on the Meadowlands team was top notch. Meadowlands is so very accommodating and they make every single request seem easy (ie - if the father of the bride wants a specific type of beer on tap, or there are picky eaters, and much more!) I truly cannot say enough about Meadowlands. Even my father, who was a stickler for the budget, thought that Meadowlands was well worth every single penny and then some! Ira was priceless with planning ideas and we used so many of his tips! I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day celebrations so picture perfect :) PS - If you are debating going with the dessert buffet option - DO IT! My friends and family are STILL talking about how amazing the desserts were and the wedding was over six months ago :) You will not be sorry!

A great place to party!

Reviewed on 12/21/2011 Lauren P

Meadowlands Country Club was the perfect location for our wedding. The staff was extremely helpful in every step of the planning and were there at the drop of a hat if you needed them for anything leading up to the wedding or on the big day. Guests have not stopped raving about the cocktail hour-slide station, ahi tuna station, pasta station, etc., the main course, and especially the awesome dessert bar which included mini ice cream sandwiches, mini lemon bars, mini rice krispie treats, bon bons, milkshakes in shooters, etc. All of the desserts were on skewers. This was a huge hit! We would book another event at Meadowlands in a heartbeat.

Meadowlands to make your dreams come true

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Heather W

This is such a wonderful country club! They go above and beyond to make all your wedding dreams come true! There is not one thng I would complain about! Ira, the general manager is a pleasure to work with. The food was amazing, the property and country club are gorgeous! If I had to do it all over, the would've looked into Meadowlands first! Amazing!!

Best Place Ever

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Victoria K

Had the whole place to ourselves. The food was amazing, the staff was attentive. The bar was fully stocked and the bar tenders kept the drinks coming. The bridal suite was wonders and the gardens were beautiful.

TO Meadowlands Country Club