Meagan and William Photography

Tampa, St.Pete, Sarasota

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3095 Ave T NE, Winter Haven, FL Tampa, St.Pete, Sarasota (352) 617-0307

Great services!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

We knew we had to get a quality service for our wedding photography needs, and after my friends recommend them to me we decided to give them a try. They are true professionals, the photographs were in an amazingly high quality and they were very nice and courteous. They were... Read More fast to respond to any of our needs, and I can say that using them was easily the best decision we've made. Highly recommended.

Meagan and William Photography

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Katie B

Meagan and William did a wonderful job. They were very professional and down-to-earth. The quality of their photos was great and we couldn't have asked for a better value. They had great staging ideas and were open to any suggestions of what kind of pictures we wanted as well.... Read More Very nice people.

Absolutely amazing photography.

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

After much research, my husband and I decided to go with Meagan and William Photography to capture our wedding and we cannot be happier. Our photos are simply amazing. When looking for the right photographer, we searched through many websites and many albums and every single one... Read More just looked simple. Not a single photographer was able to capture a moment and make it so incredible that you feel like your actually present at the wedding, until we stumbled upon Meagan and William. Their imagination, creativity and artistic abilities make for the most beautiful breathtaking pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone! We couldn't be happier with our pictures. Truly breathtaking.

Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

Meagan and William Photography is the real deal. They strive to create art instead of just providing you will hundreds of snapshots. In today’s world, anyone can be a photographer, and many claim they are. But even though everything has gone digital, there still is an art to... Read More taking photographs and very few people have that magical eye. There is a special moment in all the photos that Megan and William take. You can look through each and every one of them and remember the feeling you had at that time. This is what gives a unique quality to their work. They capture your memories perfectly (if not better!) Their prices are very reasonable and I liked how they offered a handmade album of edited photos. They are professional, hard working, and extremely talented at what they do. They made an emotional time very stress free. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Very Exceptional and Perfect

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Katie S. M

Meagan and William Photography made our wedding memorable by their awesome photo shoots. When I got my wedding photos, I was just feeling like I'm touching the clouds. I was feeling like "wow" - it was fabulous. The way the photographers shoot the wedding photos, I just loved... Read More them. Their concepts and professionalism left me speechless. They know, how to shoot photos in proper angle and proper reflection. They were experienced and truly amazing. I can't recommend enough to Meagan and William Photography.

Creative, Professional, and Talented.

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Meagan and William Photography was my first choice for a wedding photographer, and when they were not available for the date my fiance and I had decided on, we changed it; that is how much I wanted to work with their incredibly talented team. They photographed my cousin's... Read More wedding a few years ago and they did the best wedding photography I have ever seen. Unique, beautiful, and so technically on point. They captured the love that my cousin and her husband share so artfully, and I'm thrilled to say that they did the same for me. Working with Meagan and William photography was great from start to finish. Not only are they professional, organized, and creative, but they are also extremely good at working with their clients set of needs and the style that they are seeking. The resources that they provide their customers are different from those I see other companies using; a blog with lots of tips helped my fiance and I with many things that we had not considered, and their youtube channel had some great ideas for planning and getting the most out of our session with them on our wedding day. When the big day came, they arrived early and made me feel at ease. They captured everything that I was looking for, and I am completely astonished by the final result.

FABULOUS

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Their work was absolutely impeccable! I am the daughter of the bride and her business partner/co-planner. I would and will recommend Meagan and William to any of our future clients and/or brides. They are completely professional and unless they request something from you, you... Read More absolutely forget that they are even there. Great Job!

Photographers

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Leonora M

William and Megan were absolutely amazing and did a fantastic job. They were there the whole time but were not at all visible. That in its self was unbelievable! They took over 600 pictures and everyone was of expectable quality. I highly recommend them. You will be pleased.... Read More They got my proofs to me one week after my wedding. Can hardly wait to see my album. Leonora Garrison

My experience

Reviewed on 5/02/2014

My fiancé and I booked MW Photography for our engagement session and wedding and we could not have been happier with the experience we had with them. They did not miss a single detail and created beautiful art from our special day. One piece of art they gave us is our Wedding... Read More Album. This album is something we have never seen before because it is unique and custom. It really represented our wedding day and us as a couple. It is most definitely something we will keep for the rest of our lives. Meagan and William are two of the most patient and kind photographers we have ever met. From the initial call to the moment we received our images, they cared 100% about us and making our day as memorable years later as it was the day we got married. If anyone is searching for the perfect photographer who will without a doubt capture gorgeous images and provide you with a wonderful experience, we would say, look no further because these guys are the right photographers for you!

Start a Conversation!