Meagan Bailey Photography

All of Louisiana, Alexandria, Lafayette, New Orleans,

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

All of Louisiana, Alexandria, Lafayette, New Orleans, (318) 628-0184

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Megan B

Meagan Bailey Photography is fabulous! They were professional, easy to work with, and our pictures came out so dreamy! Maggie was actually our primary shooter, and she was wonderful on the day of! Not too pushy and captured everything we wanted :). We are so so happy with the... Read More photos - worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Molly S

I can't say enough about Meagan! I was super picky about my photographer and contacted over 20 photographers in Louisiana and Texas. Once Meagan emailed me back and we started talking I knew right away I would love her! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and she's so much fun... Read More to work with. I wouldn't have trusted anyone but her with the wedding. On top of her amazing photography skills, she helped come up with our "day of schedule" and made sure we didnt forget anything. She came to hang out with all of my bridesmaids before the wedding and take some fun shots and they all loved her, too! I will absolutely be using Meagan for family shoots one day and honestly can't wait to work with her again. She is your girl and you won't be disappointed! Promise!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kadie L

There are not enough amazing things to say about Meagan Bailey Photgraphy. I am from Texas and traveled to Louisiana to have my engagement pictures taken and thank goodness I did!! She captured my style completely. Meagan and her assistant traveled over 5 hours to photograph my... Read More wedding and I can't ever thank her enough. My wedding photos are incredible. She captured my wedding day more perfectly than I even remembered it. My husband and I cried as we sat on the couch and looked at our photos for the first time (not kidding). It's been 5 months and I still have total strangers stopping me to tell me how amazing my photos were. Many of my vendors have even reached out to me asking to feature my wedding photos!!! She is truly so talented!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kristyn B

Meagan made everything about my wedding day and everything leading up so much less stressful. She shot our engagements, my Bridal's and our wedding day and it was nothing less than perfect! One thing I was very worried about was posing...if I would have to come up with what to... Read More do but not with her! She makes you feel so natural and constantly tells you how pretty you are which is fun, lol. She was able to capture very special moments and I am SO grateful that I chose her to be my photographer. I would recommend her 100 times. She's the best :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Mallory E

Meagan was absolutely the best wedding photographer! She is so sweet and easy to work with. She shot our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding day. She made each session so fun and relaxed. Our wedding day pictures are amazing. She captured all the special moments of the... Read More day. I highly recommend Meagan Bailey Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Barbara S

I have worked with Meagan several times over the years and she always keeps her clients happy and on schedule. Great vendor!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Amie C

I actually found out about Meagan through another photographer who recommended her...I am so glad that this happened because she was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so creative and her style of photography is exactly what I was looking for. We used her for our... Read More engagements, bridals, and wedding day and I could not be any happier with how all of the pictures came out. My only sadness was that she was unable to be there for our wedding day, but for good reason...welcoming a new baby! As soon as she found out she wouldn't be able to shoot our wedding day she hooked us up with a great photographer to take her place and I was so thankful for that. Meagan is truly the perfect photographer to capture all of your special wedding memories!!

Meaghan Bailey Photography

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Our daughter, Becca, got engaged at the end of August and wanted a Christmas wedding. We had a short time to plan a BIG wedding. Her two most important focuses were her pictures and her dress. Becca was very knowlegeable and and knew what she wanted. When she found Meaghan,... Read More it was a perfect fit. Meaghan was very professional but also fun and creative. Her pictures captured all the fun and beauty of Becca and Thomas. I HIGHLY recommend her for your photography needs!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Portia T

Meagan was a joy to work with. I was planning my Louisiana wedding from NY decided to go with her services through my DJ. I must admit I got a little nervous when the wedding got closer; however, when I met Meagan during my bridal photos and then saw the result of her work, I... Read More was so happy she would shoot my special day. She is very responsive and truly tries to help her clients the best she can. I've probably contacted her 5 times since my wedding over 6 months ago to request a photo albums, prints and reprints. She is always helpful and always patient. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Olivia S

Meagan took our engagement photos, my bridals, and photographed our special day!! She had such great ideas for our engagement pictures and my bridals and was willing to do anything on our wedding day! She is quick to have your proofs ready soon after your session. She also will... Read More post your pictures on her Facebook page and write a blog about your wedding day and plans after marriage (such as where you will be going on your honeymoon). Meagan will do anything to get the perfect shot and will use your ideas as well as hers. She's very energetic and you can tell she loves her job!! Meagan offers great packages for great prices!! One of my bridesmaids got engaged the day after my wedding and loved Meagan Bailey Photography so much that she is using them for her wedding in September! She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Betsy

Meagan took our engagement photos and the could not have been more perfect! I only wish she could have traveled to NC to take our photos for our big day. We absolutely LOVE Meagan and would recommend her to anyone!! Oh and did I mention she is extremely affordable for our... Read More engagement session!