A truly unique look at your Love Story

We don’t want to make “just another wedding video”, but make one specific to you. We start with simply asking about your story of how you met and use it to bring a unique personality to your video. It’s not just a documentary of your wedding day, but also an individual look into your relationship. We want to get some shots of you just being together, dancing on the street, holding hands… anything that makes you, you!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Minnesota and Worldwide (952) 484-9225

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Katie J

My husband and I are so glad we chose Media Parable to capture our wedding day. We love our video and how it not only portrays our day so beautifully but also the story of “us”. Media Parable was so easy to work with; professional and communicative with a unique talent.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Collin M

The video we have of our wedding has been one of the best investments not just in hindsight of our wedding, but in our marriage as a whole. The work Media Parable did in capturing these lasting memories of our wedding day was both extremely artful as well as perfectly personal.... Read More Charlie (representing Media Parable) got to know us and valued understanding our priorities for the day, and in doing so captured in his video not just footage, but the very essence of the occasion and celebration. It is without hesitation that I recommend Media Parable not just for videography (nor just for weddings), but as a state of the art, master media curator worthy of any occasion.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Leah M

We loved working with Media Parable!! Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever! Friends and family told us it is the best wedding video they have ever seen and looks like a movie! We agree! Only negative - our emails were not always answered in a timely manner.... Read More Our video arrived 2.5 months after our wedding! We would definitely recommend Media Parable!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Will J

Media Parable did a fantastic job with our wedding. They captured the essence of our day and created a fun, beautiful reminder for my wife and I of a day that was a blur for us in the moment! They took careful care to understand which parts were most important to us, and did a... Read More great job of putting it together to create a beautiful story.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Taylor G

Words can’t even begin to describe how personal, accommodating, detailed, friendly and comprehensive Media Parable was to work with! Our wedding video captures the COMPLETE day, down to the guests, the weather, and just the overall JOY of the day! The videographer even had the... Read More idea to include my brother and sister in law, who was in Poland, through a recorded video! Then he recorded my reaction to the surprise video of them! It was SO special!

Meet The Manager

Karolina

I'm looking forward to talk with you and to see if you find Media Parable as the right hands to put your story into!