Centerpieces, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

781 North Church Road, Suite 100, Elmhurst, IL (630) 941-0600

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Katie F

We got our wedding flowers from Meetinghouse, which is a partner with Sweet Baby Rays. Our flowers looked NOTHING like what we ordered. My bouquet was all roses, which was not what I asked for. It looked just like the bridesmaids, but bigger. I wish I could show you pictures so... Read More you could understand just how wrong they got it. I would NOT recommend them.

Really beautiful

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kelly H

I worked with Samantha at Meetinghouse. She did a great job making my dream lights come true! They hung lights completely across the top of a huge outdoor patio- even after other companies told me no. It turned out to be breathtaking! They were also very accomodating with order... Read More changes. They did a great job!

Perfect florals

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Monica P

I worked with Ann at Meetinghouse and she was excellent. She accommodated budget changes and last minute additions and cancellations. They were on time at the church and the flowers were perfect in every way.