Makeup, Hair & Spray Tan Artists

Meg O'Hare Beauty is a team of highly diverse beauty artists. They specialize in all things Bridal Beauty. Meg O'Hare Beauty, otherwise known as "M.O.B." is able to meet every single style of client's needs to customize their bridal Hair and Makeup with elegance, precision and professionalism.

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Santa Monica, CA (323) 356-4045
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Stephanie H

I loved working with MOB for my wedding! Sienna and Emerald did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Both were so friendly and talented, and everyone loved the results. Meg and Jenn were so easy to work with and very accommodating for both my trial and... Read More the wedding day (especially with my mother-in-law who is sensitive to cosmetics but wanted to participate). I can’t thank Meg and her team enough!

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Lori S

Meg and her team were absolute rockstars on my wedding day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. I did a ton of research before hand on different hair and makeup in the LA area. I am Japanese and I'm often pretty hesitant about having other people do my makeup... Read More because if they don't know how to do asian makeup it can often look kind of off. Meg won me over with her amazing personality and the fact that she has worked a ton in japan for beauty. Prior to my big day and during my trial she made me feel super comfortable and was incredibly responsive on any questions, concerns or tweaks to my makeup and hair. Something that I truly appreciate is that they everyone on the team was really great at communicating, which made all the difference because you can tell that they want you to look and feel your best so they are willing to give you their honest opinion given their expertise if needed but also great at executing that look that you really want. I have to say that including myself, the moms, and all of my bridesmaids that literally every single person looked flawless (both hair and makeup). I can't tell you how many people also gushed over my hair and all credit is due to Samar. My hair and makeup lasted all night long (including through crying during my MOH's speech and hours of dancing). Meg and her team are genuinely amazing, sweet, personable, and funny. It was just like having a group of awesome friends with you on the big day to help you get ready. I can't wait until I have a big event in the future and get to work with the wonderful Meg again!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Lauren B

Amazing service. I didn’t know where to start so I thought I would give them s try and I am so glad I did. Meg was so easy to communicate with and answered my emails immediately. We had an over the phone consult which helped to get my style and needs and Taary and Myra were... Read More amazing!!! All of our hair came out even better than we thought by the pictures we showed and the girls really took their time. My trail was great and really necessary to make sure we were in the same page. Great service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lornalitz B

The two words that come to mind when I think about the service I received from Meg O'Hare beauty is "ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL". I've dreamed of my Wedding, my whole life and I imagined to look like a princess and I sure did. I hired Sienna for Makeup and Meg for hair, two... Read More professional, kind and lovely ladies. I had a destination wedding in the Caribbean. Sienna and Meg, both arrived 15-30 mins early to set up, answer any questions I had and reviewed my looks with me again. I appreciated this because the morning of my Wedding I was a nervous wreck but I felt 100% assured I was in good hands. Sienna and Meg both did their research, they looked up the weather the day of my Wedding and made sure to bring the necessary products for my face and hair. Sienna applied an antiperspirant cream before my makeup which worked wonders. I did not sweat or shine all throughout my vows and speeches. Meg bought along some anti humidity products for my hair because everyone knows the Caribbean can get very humid. They took their time, relaxed me during my makeup/hair session, we played music while I sat like a Princess getting dolled up. I could have not imagined a more perfect way to spend the morning on my Wedding Day. Thank you Sienna Gross and Meg O'Hare for making my Big day so memorable :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shannon B

Jenn with Meg O’Hare Beauty did the makeup for myself (bride), a couple of my my bridesmaids, and my mother and she did an AMAZING job!!! She was super professional, friendly, and made us all look amazing. She listens to your requests and somehow manages to make what you have... Read More in your mind look 10 times better than you were even imagining! She worked really well with my wedding planner and kept us all on schedule in a calm, organized way... never made any of us feel rushed. So far one of my bridesmaids loved her so much she used her too and gave her rave reviews also. Have nothing but love for Jen and the rest of the MOB crew.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Emily B

Meg is an absolutely amazing wedding day hair and makeup person. She and her team are friendly, attentive, calming and professional. I’ve used Meg’s services before my wedding and on the day of and I love that her team can do anything from a spray tan to runway ready hair and... Read More makeup. Meg was attentive with my all during the planning of my day and even super accommodating when the date changed. My makeup the day of was stunning and I’ve never had so many compliments on my hair! They really made me feel super special on my big day and I couldn’t have done it without them. Use them, seriously you’ll thank me.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Roya S

I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to go with Meg for my wedding makeup. I stupidly decided to use those under eye masks for the first time on my wedding day (what was I thinking??) and while Meg was putting on my eyeshadow she noticed I was having an allergic... Read More reaction as my cheeks turned red and bumpy. She had me wash the area and apply ice. She helped me to stay calm and not freak out, which would have been my go-to. Within about 15-20 minutes it had gone down. Then she continued applying my makeup and made me feel beautiful. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. I highly recommend the airbrush as it literally lasted all night, even through my sweaty dancing. She also did makeup for my mom and mother-in-law and they both LOVED it. Thank you so much Meg!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Keanna V

Meg and her team were truly AMAZING!! They did both hair and makeup for myself, all bridesmaids, and both moms- everyone was truly so happy (and beautiful)! I will say my mom and sister are super picky, and even they were thrilled!!! They took extra care of me and they’re just... Read More so personable! Again, we were so happy with the results!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kendall O

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with hair and makeup on my wedding day than the one that Meg O'Hare offered. I reached out to Meg a few months before my wedding, and I had an awesome trial within 24 hours of speaking to her! I instantly knew that this was the... Read More company for me. Over the following weeks, she and her team were warm and communicative. On the morning of my wedding, every stylist was prompt, efficient, enthusiastic, and very talented. We had so much fun getting ready together and we all looked great. Thank you, Meg, for kicking off my wedding day on such a smooth and positive note!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sasha C

Meg’s team made me & my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful! They are so organized, professional & talented; the perfect trifecta. Totally recommend this team of amazing artists.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Audrey M

I LOVED working with Meg and her staff. I was so happy that they were there on my wedding day to make sure that both me and my bridesmaids looked amazing. The quality of their work was great-- my makeup and hair stayed looking good all through the ceremony and reception. Meg and... Read More her team were also great to work with because they really took into account what I wanted and really worked with me to create an amazing look for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend Meg and her team for anyone looking for beauty services for an event.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Holly W

Meg and I did a makeup trial for my bridal shower and she did my makeup for my wedding. Between the two, she listened and worked with me to get exactly the look I wanted. My wedding makeup was perfect, and it stayed looking perfect all night long. Meg also did my mom's makeup.... Read More My mom generally hates the way everyone does her makeup as it turns orange and it's not flattering for her age. Meg made my mom look and feel beautiful so that was a big win! Meg is super professional, cool and down to earth. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stephanie D

I can't recommend Meg O'Hare beauty enough! She and Jenn were warm, kind, professional, and down to earth. But most importantly they made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. They are truly talented and did an amazing job bringing my vision for hair and makeup to... Read More life. My mom, sisters, and mother-in-law, (Who can be fussy and usually have something to say) all looked beautiful and were extremely happy as well! Thanks so much ladies! I wish you could do my hair and makeup every day!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ryan Y

The team at Meg O'Hare Beauty feels like friends I've made for life. From start to finish, the service exceeded every expectation. Meg called me herself to walk me through timelines for Bridal trials and payments. Noelle and Hailey dealt with me through two trial experiences... Read More because I was a nervous bride and needed a "just in case" plan. They drove to my home, and it felt easy like I had my girls over for a hang session. Brad kept in contact with me as the in-office assistant, and on the day of the whole team kept my whole bridal party happy. My sister loved her make up and that is saying a lot!!!! My husband loved my look and my niece called me Cinderella. Any bride would be lucky to hire this team. THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Genevieve H

Meg O'Hare Beauty was easy to work with, and the results were stunning. Taary, Miles, Aubrey, and Samar were prompt, kept on schedule (even ahead of schedule!), and were flexible helping my large bridal party get ready on the big day. It is very convenient that all payment is... Read More handled before wedding day, so I did not have to worry about anything on that day. I also had a trial-run for bridal hair and makeup done, and they were able to come to my house at my convenience. I would definitely recommend working with this team for all of your bridal beauty needs.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrea A

Loved the team from Meg O'Hare! They were so well organized - the entire party was done with plenty of time to get to the venue. My hair and makeup was wonderful. I truly felt beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Noelle P

I really cannot say enough about how much Meg and her team contributed to both my peace of mind going into my wedding and the overall specialness of the day itself. The pre-wedding run through was a joy and left me knowing that not only would I be taken care of, but that those... Read More in my wedding party would be satisfied with their results. During the five plus hours we spent getting ready on the wedding day, the mood was happy and relaxed, which I know was in large part due to the fact that we were all being taken care of so wonderfully by Meg and her team. And as for the results . . . I cannot say enough about how absolutely beautiful and consistent the work is that is done by this group. It was the best choice that I could have made!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Emmeline S

Had a great experience with MOB and our make up artist Aubrey at my recent wedding. Easy to work with and everything went smoothly. Most importantly my daughter and I felt and looked fantastic on the day!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Christy R

Meg is MAGICAL! Her makeup skills are beyond compare. She knows exactly how to help choose and execute the perfect look for any occasion. She did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and it was flawless!!!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my makeup in my life :)

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Elena U

Meg was so fun to work with, she was great at communicating with me through the process, even though I found her so last minute, she made sure to stay on top of everything. She arrived early for set up and was very professional.. she was also very organized with her schedule and... Read More making sure everyone got done in time..but best of all our make up was flawless. Her assistant was amazing also...but Meg made my skin and eyes looked so perfect- the quality was beyond me. She is worth every penny! Thanks Meg!

Amazingly Talented Artists!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Tami A

I can not even begin to describe how happy I was with my services! Meg and her team are true professionals. She made me look better than red carpet worthy. Their patience kindness and artistic abilities is above and beyond anything I have ever expected from anyone. Meg is truly... Read More talented she has a gift for bringing out the natural beauty in her clients which is what drew me to her initially. On my wedding day I have never felt more beautiful and whenever a stressful situation occurred her and her team calmed me down so fast. Could've asked to be surrounded by better people. Beyond just the artistic abilities Meg runs her business very well and is super fast at responding to emails and inquiries.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Jeannette K

Meg is a rockstar! She did my makeup for my wedding in April 2015 and her work was incredible. She made me feel and look beautiful! Moreover, Meg's calm demeanor (in a chaotic room filled with bridesmaids and lots of commotion) was so calming and peaceful. Meg made me feel at... Read More ease on an absolutely crazy morning! Meg's team was also fantastic. My wedding party looked stunningly beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup looked gorgeous. Not to mention, the hair and makeup artists were so fun to be around. I wholeheartedly recommend Meg and her team to anyone seeking a hair and/or makeup artist especially for the big day. I certainly can't wait to be beautified by them again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Courtney R

Meg is amazing! By far the best make up artist that I have ever used!! She was recommended to me by a friend who has used her services several times. Meg had me looking flawless on my wedding day. The make up wasn't heavy, eyelashes looked fuller, and it lasted all night long!... Read More She calmed my nerves on the day and was so easy to work with in the lead up to my wedding. She was punctual and kept my bridesmaids running on time. I highly recommend Meg for any occasion!

You can't go wrong with Meg!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 lauren w

I hired Meg to do my hair and make up for my wedding and i could NOT have been happier! She is extremely talented and takes great pride in her work. Even more so, she is such a genuine sweetheart who really loves what she does and cares about her clients happiness. I loved... Read More everything she did during my trial run (and she always encouraged me to be honest with feedback so I would get exactly what i wanted), and she really set my mind at ease for the wedding. I felt like i was in good hands and didn't have to stress about my hair or make-up. And on top of that, she was such a calming presence the morning of the wedding! Since she has so much experience working weddings, she knows how to keep the bride's head on straight in a room full of girls bustling around. I've already recommended Meg to my 2 friends that are getting married next year. I don't know what else to say...she's just the best!!

Meg is Incredible

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

I had met Meg at my sisters wedding where I was the Maid of Honor where she did only my makeup and did it perfectly. A few months later I was getting married and loved what she did so hired her for me for my wedding. She did such an incredible job on both my hair and makeup and... Read More could not have been happier! She is absolutely incredible to work with and does an awesome job, plus she's super sweet! After working with her twice, once as a bride and once as a maid of honor , I would recommend Meg and her team for anyone looking to feel their most beautiful on their special day!

Meg O'hare

Meg & her team have been honored with many amazing opportunities worldwide for various elite weddings, with brides from all walks of life. Meg’s resume includes LA Fashion week, various award ceremonies including: the Oscars, Grammys, VMAs and the Kids Choice awards to name a few. Meg has also had the honor of teaching makeup lessons in Tokyo, Japan. Her portfolio includes publication on InStyle.com, and many various television programs. More recently, Meg founded Meg O’Hare Beauty. An agency for cutting edge artists, each providing a well-rounded skill set of hair, makeup, spray tans.