Megan McAllister Wedding Photography

Central California | International Destinations

Lifestyle Wedding Photography

We let your natural beauty and love for each other do all the talking; our job is to capture it. We focus on the tender moments, sweet whispers, and affection you show one another to "freeze" the small minutes that will turn into your lifetime memories. Your love story, forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Central California | International Destinations (661) 345-4829

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Caitlin M

My husband and I hired Megan for both our engagement photos, as well as for our wedding. We chose Megan based on her prior work we’d seen on her site. We loved her style and use of lighting, but the way she captured emotion was incredible. She really goes above and beyond to get... Read More those perfect shots. My husband and I were absolutely blown away at how beautiful our pictures turned out. Not only does Megan take pretty pictures, she’s so easy to work with and makes you feel relaxed during the whole process (we were nervous before engagement pictures!). She’s also quick at responding to any questions or concerns and is very accommodating. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Kristin M

We were so pleased with Megan and her team from start to finish during our engagement and wedding. She went above and beyond exceeding our expectations. Megan does such an amazing job capturing moments and emotion while making you feel comfortable and confident through out such... Read More a hectic day. She took the time to make sure we both were able to enjoy the day and each other. We are SO glad we chose Megan to capture our day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Gail S

I can not say enough nice things about not only my photos but the experience of working with Megan! She's absolutely amazing. I attended a wedding she photographed several years ago and when I saw the photos I was completely blown away, so much so that I knew she would be my... Read More future photographer. She was my first call when my husband and I set a wedding date. Due to life we ended up getting married an entire 10 months early and with a weeks notice. I contacted Megan with no expectation of her being available with such little notice. She went above and beyond to not only make herself available but to drive to Santa Barbara to photograph our elopement. She is beyond amazing as a photographer and a human. I was on some serious steroids at the time of our wedding and didn't fit in my original dress and my face was very, very swollen. Megan was able to capture our day with such beautiful shots that when I look at the pictures I do not see my giant swollen face and instead see nothing but the love that was all around us that day. I am forever grateful to her and would recommend her for anything and to anyone. Engagement shots, weddings, elopements, destination locations she is your girl.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

I hired Megan as a gift for two of my sister’s weddings. Working with her was a breath of fresh air. My sister’s loved her style of photography and loved the end product. Megan’s work of both weddings is all on display at my house, my sister’s house and my parent’s house. We... Read More loved her because she was always on time, easy to work with, and understood what both brides wanted. I would advise any bride to book Megan.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Megan is one of The Westchester’s preferred vendors. It is always a pleasure and joy to work with her. She has a beautiful creative spirit and has the ability to capture magical moments between a bride and groom. She always has her clients best interests in mind and is... Read More respectful, poise and profession. Megan goes the extra mile to capture the best shots even if it means getting a little dirty.

Hello Beautiful! I am Megan, your food loving, nap taking, beach going, photographer! I have been capturing I Do's since 2010. After having my daughter I not only fell in love with her but capturing her sweetness as well. This love grew to a passion that has transformed into a love for all things weddings and romance related. I love to read, write, cook, travel, and of course take lots of pictures! I'd love to hear all about your special day! Happy Planning!