Hair & Makeup Artist

I'm here to make your day even brighter! I've worked over two years in the Makeup Artist business. I'm available for weddings, engagements, special events, makeup lessons and much more. Book now! XO

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Mooresville, NC North Carolina (516) 477-7760
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kay D

I loved how Megan did my hair and makeup! It was elegant and beautiful without being too much, which is exactly what I was looking for. She was also very calm and professional, even while working with a large group (myself, my mother, four bridesmaids, and three flower girls).... Read More And her rates were actually much more reasonable than what I found for other people.

2017-06-05T16:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I appreciate your review very much. Sending lots of love and happiness to you and your partnet!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Courtney R

Megan was amazing! So nice and friendly, very accommodating. Highly recommend! My hair and makeup couldn't have looked better on my wedding day. I was beyond pleased with the result. And it didn't take too much time for her to complete! She was very agreeable and flexible with... Read More my wants and needs. She even helped out my mom and sister at the last minute with hair and makeup. They loved her and her service too. Thank you Megan!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Courtney R

2017-11-07T07:23:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!! I do love making my clients happy and beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shea R

Megan listened to everything i wanted/needed. She was AMAZING. Took the time to fix anything myself and bridesmaids wanted tweaked and she was so unbelievably professional. I would highly recommend her!

2017-10-26T14:47:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I appreciate your review and feedback!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jaimee H

I can't begin to say enough good things about my experience with Megan! She was a complete professional from start to finish, and made getting ready for my wedding stress free and fun. Megan listened to every request I had, gave me great suggestions when I was unsure about... Read More exactly how I wanted my hair or makeup, and never made me feel pressured to do a certain thing or use a specific product. I was also made to feel extremely comfortable expressing my true thoughts about each look we tried, knowing that she would take into consideration my comments and concerns. She listened every step of the way and responded to every email and phone call in a timely fashion. Her rates are more than reasonable, and she is worth every penny. I felt confident and beautiful on my big day and I know it was because Megan made the vision I had for myself as a bride come true!

2017-09-28T12:31:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!! I loved working with you and your family. And your wedding looked absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Marie F

Does not respond to messages. Does not offer alternatives if scheduling conflicts arise. Does not appear to really care for business.

2017-06-05T16:37:00 Response from the vendor

Oh no! I'm so sorry you feel this way, I typically respond to all of my messages as soon as I can. If I do not anwser a message within the first 48 hours, my phone number is provided, please do not hesitate to call... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Marissa M

Megan was fantastic! I had a morning wedding and she was early to my home and cheerful. When I booked her, we scheduled the trial and she did it exactly how I wanted. About 2 weeks later I changed my mind on my hair and she was more than happy to make another trial appointment... Read More to test it out. The hair and make up were absolutely stunning, and it stayed perfect all day! (7am-7pm) Such a great experience, I would highly recommend!!

2017-06-05T16:32:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Early morning call times are no match for me!! Sending love and happiness to you guys in your marriage!

Megan Oliveri

I began my business after I graduated Makeup Designory in NYC in 2014. Unsure of what type of makeup artistry I wanted to pursue, I tried everything. This is when bridal work became my true passion. I started working with an agency in New York and worked with brides all over the Tri-State area. I love being a part of a brides special day. There is nothing quite like watching a bride see herself all done up for the first time; It's truly magical!