Your beauty unveiled.

Welcome to Megan Quintana Artistry! It’s not all about making you look “pretty.” Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s my job to unveil your beauty and and make you feel like your most beautiful, most confident, and most like yourself. My mission is to empower women and men by helping them feel and look their utmost best. My goal is to provide the highest quality of service, build long-lasting relationships, and leave you feeling absolutely fabulous. With my positive attitude and non-judgmental approach toward my clients, I create an atmosphere where you can feel comfortable. To proceed with bookings please visit my website at www.meganquintanaartistry.com and fill out the form under bridal services.

Beauty Group Bookings, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Atlanta, GA Based in Atlanta, but HAPPY to travel!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Emily F

Megan was a god send! In everyday life I do not wear makeup, last minute I decided to have someone do my makeup as I would like it better in photographs. Not only was Megan accommodating and helpful, but she actually did exactly what I had envisioned for myself (with lack of... Read More guidance from myself) on the day of my wedding. All of my bridesmaids and my Mum were beyond THRILLED with how their makeup turned out. If I lived in Atlanta I would have Megan do my makeup for every life event as I absolutely LOVED getting to work with her. What a fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sammi D

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Megan. She was absolutely incredible to work with throughout both my trial and the wedding day itself, she does an unbelievable job and she's just an all around fantastic person to be around. Not only did she arrive early, but she... Read More was so cheery and friendly despite me asking her to be there super early in the morning! My makeup was INCREDIBLE and I felt gorgeous all day long! I seriously felt like a model, it lasted all night, even after tons of dancing AND it looks flawless in pictures from EVERY angle!!! If I could give more than 5 stars I absolutely would. You won't regret booking Megan to do your wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Alissa W

I don’t have the right words to express what a blessing Megan has been to me! She was recommended to me through my sweet photographer, Sydney Bruton, and I couldn’t be more pleased that our paths crossed. Not only is she an incredibly kind and easy-going person to be around, but... Read More she was also so attentive to my needs and really brought my bridal makeup vision to life. I had always hoped that on my wedding day, I’d feel the most beautiful I’ve felt in my life, and thanks to Megan, that couldn’t have been more true. She has such a talent for artistry. During both my trial and wedding day, she really listened to my feedback, and was able to make minor tweaks to my makeup that brought the whole look together. Not to mention, it was such a gift to be surrounded by someone who helped put everyone at ease. I would recommend Megan to absolutely anyone – I’m grateful to have gained a new friend through working with her!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Caroline C

I'm so glad I had Megan do my wedding makeup for my Nov. 2017 wedding. She had such a warm personality and was so prepared. She worked with me and was flexible when I basically changed my mind about what I wanted after the initial (and delightful) makeup trial. She was prompt,... Read More responsive and gave me exactly what I wanted in my wedding-day look. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelly R

I grew up with Megan and have always followed her posts on instagram and facebook about the FLAWLESS work she does with makeup. When I got engaged it was a no-brainer that I would hire her for the wedding. Megan is humble and attentive when she works with you. She takes time... Read More to make sure she makes you look like you want to look, not how she thinks you should look. Megan was easy to communicate with and very responsive. It was important to me to have someone who would make my bridal party feel pampered and not rushed and Megan did both effortlessly. She came to my home in Raleigh to do my first trial and came back to do my make up for my bridal portraits. We tried a different look each time and I was so happy with each. I was asking a lot of Megan by asking her to do my wedding. I had 10 people who needed their make up done and a 2pm ceremony time. Megan created our timeline, set up promptly and got everyone done by 1pm. She was efficient and friendly and every bridesmaid and my mom LOVED how they looked. Getting ready was so fun and one of the best experiences of my wedding day. Some girls got their makeup done at 7am and at 10pm they still looked amazing. Ill be using Megan again whenever I need to and Ill be singing her praises for a long time to come.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kaile D

Megan was my makeup artist me and my bridesmaids for my wedding this past July and she is absolutely incredible! Her skills as a makeup artist and professionalism are top notch. Megan arrived on time, had the brightest smile, and kept everyone calm and on schedule. She is an... Read More absolute delight to be around and her laughter is infectious! I just got my pictures back and the first thing my co-worker said when I showed them to her was "Who did your makeup because it is ON POINT!" Being in Georgia and in July, I was worried my makeup would melt or run, but Megan made sure that didn't happen. The pictures from the end of the night look just as fresh as the beginning of the day. My girls all loved her as well. They all have different tastes and comfort levels with makeup, but they all told me they felt like she listened to them and gave them all looks they loved. Megan is a great person to have on your beauty team! She made me feel beautiful while still looking like myself, which was really important to me since I don't normally wear lots of makeup. She also helped in ways she didn't need to. She recommended a fantastic hair stylist (Chelsie Rodden) and even sent me a whole list of things to do in France on our honeymoon since she had just spent the summer there (they were fantastic tips, we did just about everything she said to do in Paris and had the best time!). I'm so happy I found Megan and you will be too!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Rachel R

Megan is amazing. She's so fun and easy to talk to which is obviously very important in a makeup artist as you're literally sitting face-to-face for awhile. She was very quick to respond to my wedding inquiries and super organized from the beginning. We settled on a package that... Read More included a trial, application for engagement pictures and application on the wedding day for me and my bridesmaids and the girls in my husband's family. From the very first day we met for our trial (at my home), Megan was so professional and fun. I felt so comfortable with her. I showed her some of my inspiration photos and she gave me what I wanted to a T. Everyone was complimenting my makeup throughout the day and I felt SO beautiful. We did a completely different look for my engagement photos which I actually loved even more than my trial! So we decided to move forward with that look for wedding and I loved it so so much. I felt so much like myself despite not usually wearing very much makeup. Somehow she made me look effortless! Everyone looked gorgeous for the wedding, especially in the photos. My makeup lasted all night long even through a couple tears. She even threw in the lipstick so I could apply throughout the night! If I could, I'd have her do my makeup every single day. And yes, I asked her what she'd charge for it. ;) Thank you Megan!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Niki H

Megan is an absolute gem! At my makeup trial, I showed her a few pictures of the smoky-eye-nude-lip combo I wanted for my wedding, and she adapted the concept perfectly to suit my features. She did a beautiful job of making me look natural and giving me a dramatic flair. She was... Read More very conscious of my reactions and made sure that I was happy with every element. On my wedding day, I arrived with approximately 2 hours of sleep and Megan made me look like I’d had a full 12 hours. I have never felt more beautiful. She also did an elegant job on my mom and mother-in-law, neither of whom wear makeup regularly. They were thrilled! On top of her skills, she is one of the loveliest people I’ve ever met. She is warm, fun, and immediately puts everyone at ease, which (trust me) is invaluable on your wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Lynnette B

If there were 6 stars, I'd be rating Megan a 6! She is the total package! Prompt and personable and reliable and a breeze to work with. She is very skilled and knowledgeable and my make up looked beautiful, plus lasted ALL DAY and NIGHT! She also did my mom's make up and my... Read More friend, neither of whom wear much makeup. They looked so gorgeous!! We all looked like ourselves, just beautifully enhanced!! Wait until you see what she does with eyes!! :-) You'll love it!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Rachel K

I'm not an everyday makeup wearer and so for my wedding day I wanted to look like a glamorous bride, but also still wanted to fundamentally look like me. Megan listened and was thoughtful in her makeup design and she did just an amazing job. She is also a calming, fun presence... Read More on a day that can be so stressful. On my wedding day I came upstairs after getting my hair done to Megan doing my mom's makeup and they were just chatting away. My mom still thinks Megan is one of my friends from school who is also just an extremely talented makeup artist. Warm, relaxed, gifted!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stephanie C

I hired Megan to do my bridesmaids' makeup for my October 2016 wedding, and I could not have been more pleased! I didn't find Megan until I had already hired and paid a deposit for another agency to do my makeup, but I'm so glad I found her for my bridesmaids. She made them all... Read More feel so gorgeous, which is the most important part, but she also kept us on schedule, which was a big task, given the number of girls we had in hair and makeup that morning (10 total). She handled my 6 bridesmaids herself, and so seamlessly. Their makeup looked gorgeous in pictures, and lasted all day and night. She was so easy to work with, and her rates are very competitive, especially when comparing her to agency rates.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Christine B

I worked with Megan for my look on my wedding day, and I could not have had a more pleasant, stress-free experience. She was accommodating and traveled out to me for both trial and the wedding day, which made everyone more relaxed. She understood my vision completely, and I... Read More loved the way I looked on both the trial and the wedding day! She also did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup, and they both looked stunning, as well. I definitely recommend using Megan for any of your make-up needs!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Caroline T

Working with Megan was a dream! She is a true professional and delivered exceptional service. I hired Megan to do my makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She asked pointed questions about what I wanted for my makeup and how I wanted to feel. She also took the time to... Read More review the Pinterest boards I'd created and ask about my normal skincare and beauty routines. She listened to everything I said and was able to create a custom polished look that highlighted and enhanced my natural features. Megan possesses expert beauty application skills and is phenomenal with people. She has a very sweet and calming nature and being a newly wed herself, understands what brides are going through on the big day! I'm so happy that I chose Megan to do my makeup for my wedding.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ali R

Megan is amazing. I wish she could do my make up everyday. I usually don't wear much make up and was nervous about the wedding day trial, but Megan was great. I felt comfortable and the make up looked amazing on my wedding day. She was efficient, great with the bridesmaids, and... Read More easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her to anyone I meet!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Briana T

Megan is amazing! She completely knew the look I wanted, and executed it perfectly! If I was unsure about something she changed it or adapted it without a moment of hesitation! I highly recommend her! I am so satisfied with how my pictures turned out and I owe that to Megan!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Anna T

Megan is the greatest makeup artist I have EVER had the pleasure to work with. I booked with her early, even though my wedding day was not for another year. The year quickly became busy, but Megan did not forget about me. From time to time, Megan would check in with me and give... Read More me pointers for researching wedding day looks. Unfortunately, I also have very, very oily skin. My greatest fear was having my makeup melt off my face halfway through my wedding day. But Megan made me feel beautiful, even with my skin's own flaws! As the wedding day got closer, I had completely forgot about my wedding day trial. But Megan did not! She courteously reminded me about scheduling the trial and was so generous enough to do the trial the morning before one of my bridal events! The wedding trial makeup turned out flawless, and it was easy to see why so many other woman had chosen her for such a special day. Megan aims for perfection each time, and although I was very pleased with my look, Megan was kind enough to reach out after the trial and ask to try different lipsticks for the wedding day. In something I have never seen a makeup artist do before-- Megan tried on ~20 different lipsticks from a new collection and sent me photos of each one so we could find the PERFECT shade. It has blown me away that she spent so much time and attention on just one person. However, I know she treats all her clients with such professionalism and attention to detail. Both at my wedding trial and on my wedding day, my make up stayed on my face the ENTIRE day and night. My lashes even stayed on perfectly the next day as I embarked on my honey moon! Everyone wanted to know who did my make-up as it turned out beyond my wildest's expectations. I highly recommend Megan to any bride in search of the best make up artist. Thank you Megan for making me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Ashton S

I hired Megan to do my makeup for my June wedding, and she was phenomenal. Although I'm a makeup lover myself, I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in when considering makeup for an event of such personal significance! Megan was so patient throughout the process helping... Read More to guide me in the direction of products that would best complement my skin tone and wedding theme while keeping in mind what would be most suitable for the high volume of photographs taken that day. I was incredibly pleased with how professional, personable, knowledgable and affordable she was, and I'd recommend her to any of my friends in the midst of wedding planning. I did not feel even the slightest discomfort with trusting her completely to make me feel and look incredible on what was an extremely beautiful day for me! She is a wonderful woman with a lot of talent, and I'd use her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Andrea R

Megan did my engagement party, shower, rehearsal and wedding day make up. She was incredibly professional, very timely and easy going. She made me feel so comfortable. She was by far my best pick for a make up artist. All the pictures from the events where Megan did my make up... Read More turned out amazing. I highly recommend her for any event! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Catie S

MEGAN!!! Megan is seriously the best ever. She is so sweet, easy-going, and makes you feel immediately comfortable like you've known her forever. I have very troublesome skin (oily plus some acne), and she listened to every concern I had. She was so understanding with my weird... Read More demands and questions and never made me feel like I was an insane bridezilla. This was honestly the one thing I was worried about for my wedding (other than bad weather), because my skin can be so difficult, but with Megan's positive attitude and reassurance, it ended up being the most soothing thing about my wedding day. My makeup stayed in place all day and I received many compliments on my glamorous eyes. I made things even more complicated by wearing my glasses, but Megan did a fabulous job at making my eye makeup pop even behind the lenses. I would recommend her to anyone! She's amazing! She will be my go-to for any future formal event I have.

Megan Quintana

Beauty is my passion. Inside and out. In all forms of the word. Makeup has always been my form of art. Growing up and playing in my mother’s vanity, I self taught and found different techniques to achieve a variety of looks. After landing a job at the Bobbi Brown Studio in Raleigh, the second stand alone store in the company, I spent years training with some of the best artists in the business. Perfecting skin and accentuating my clients best features. Being a teaching company it taught me many different ways to make my client feel like their most beautiful self.