Megan Simpson Photography

Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Estes Park

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Estes Park (720) 287-9152

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gabby S

Let me start by saying that Megan is absolutely amazing! We hired her for our August wedding and I am so glad that we did! Her photos are even better than I could have imagined. Megan was able to capture such special moments from my wedding day that I will always cherish. She... Read More even delivered our wedding photos ahead of schedule which was such a pleasant surprise. I cannot thank Megan enough for everything that she did to make our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sara E

Megan photographed our destination wedding in Summit County, CO March 2016. We could not have asked for a better photographer. My husband and I are both from Iowa and have been taking ski vacations in CO for several years and decided it was a perfect place to get married.... Read More Since we are not from the area I just looked up wedding photographers online. Megan reached out to me from my initial email and wanted to chat to make sure our styles matched. She did an amazing job capturing our day. Our photos all looked natural and she made sure we were having fun while we were taking pictures. It was stressful to choose a photographer online with no prior experience, but I know we chose right. We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Stephanie T

Megan captured our wedding in June 2016. She was an absolute godsend from the beginning. Not only does she take amazing photos and has a very approachable price-- her personality is a total bonus! She lightened the mood when storm clouds rolled in ("It won't rain. It never... Read More rains. Those clouds are a joke, no way, not today!") and when our wedding shuttle brought guests to the wrong place- she kept us laughing and moving through the photo-ops efficiently. She was directive and efficient- both things you really NEED on your wedding day- while still being calm and positive. Our guests loved the way Megan pulled them aside for couple and family photos that were unplanned; we had so many beautiful photos of our guests that we included 4x6's of nearly each guest in their Thank You's which everyone loved. My husband and I both really love her no frills pricing- we were not able to manage an engagement session, so she credited that time towards our wedding day- this is something that other photographers will not do. Her package is competitive and flexible, in our experience she went out of her way to make it work for us in the best way possible. Megan's an absolute gem... we could not have asked for more in a wedding photographer and look forward to using her services for future events! Thank you Megan!!

Megan captured our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

There are not enough positive words to describe our experience with Megan Simpson Photography. From the moment we began working together, I knew I had chosen THE person to capture our special day. Megan is warm, kind, flexible, and extremely TALENTED. She went above-and-beyond... Read More to get incredible pictures of our wedding day-- including paving the way through a horse pasture, getting down in the ditches, and even schlepping along her ladder along the way. My husband is not much for pictures... but he instantly felt at ease and himself taking pictures for Megan. Her sense of humor, "take action" attitude, and gracious heart-- made my ENTIRE family love her instantly and they were able to have fun. Megan captured our day perfectly with lighting, scenery, shots, flattering angles, and getting the entire essence of why we wanted to get married in the mountains of Colorado. She was able to bring the intimacy of my small wedding to print, and I will forever be grateful for her getting those "moments in time" on camera. I would recommend Megan Simpson Photography without hesitation for any special event in your life. She was extraordinary!

Incredible Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Lindsay E

I don't even know where to begin. I am beyond happy with my wedding photos by Megan Simpson Photography! They are all perfect and she has this incredible skill of capturing those special moments between people where you can look at the photo and truly feel the emotion between... Read More them. The photographers were so helpful throughout the whole wedding day and even helped me when I needed to bustle my dress. They were so kind to everyone and took pictures of everything I wanted. I was initially worried about lighting because it was a winter wedding, but they somehow made the lighting perfect in every photo and there was no shiny faces from lighting! The price was perfect in my budget and overall they were wonderful. Thank you so much Megan Simpson Photography for capturing every moment of my special day!