Is this your business? claim it now

Megan Thiele Studios

(12)

Farmington, MO

Megan Thiele Studios

410 S. Fleming, Farmington, MO

Dream photographer

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Kerri S

We initially found her photos through Style Me Pretty and instantly fell in love with her photography. She captures the feelings and emotions of the day perfectly and we are so excited to see our final wedding photos!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Megan Q

Megan did our engagement and wedding photos and was a dream to work with! She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth people I have ever met and she has a GREAT eye for photography! Her photos are absolutely beautiful! We loved Megan and so will you!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Amanda S

Megan was an amazing photographer, making the best of an extremely rainy day. She was also very good at finding a location that would also capture an atmosphere of my new home in the south as well as where i'm from. Very attentive and not in the way at all. Love her and highly recommend.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Katie W

Couldnt be happier with my pics! Photography was really important to me and they turned out better than I could have imagined!

Such A Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Susanne R

Three words...Megan is awesome! We really enjoyed working with Megan on our engagement and wedding photos. Megan has such an incredible eye and photography style, we've received so many compliments on our photos. We'll definitely be using Megan again for other photography work, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 Alyson M

I first contacted Megan to shoot our wedding, but she was already booked on our wedding day. Unfortunately, we were not satisfied with our photographer's photos of our wedding, so we did hire Megan to reshoot me and my husband in a bride and groom session. She was awesome!!! Not only is she super, super nice, her photos are gorgeous. She was really flexible with the time we had - she let me change locations at the last minute - and was able to be flexible and creative in the space to take wonderful photos. My husband didn't want to re-do our pictures, but now that he's seen the photos, he said, "this is what we were missing" from our album. If we would ever do another photo shoot (maybe with our dog, who is the cutest in the world :) ), we'd rehire Megan in a second. My only regret is that she didn't shoot our wedding!

Very impressed

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Stacey W

Megan was great, great, great. We had our engagement and wedding day pictures with her. She has a great personality, is professional and fun. We keep receiving rave reviews of her work. She does great traditional photos, but then all the photos you hope for. She works quickly and had our disk of photos to us in under a month. Can't say enough great things about her!

Great photos, great photog

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Kristin L

LOVE Megan. She's energetic, friendly and takes amazing photos. I highly recommend her!

Best Photographer Ever. Hands Down.

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Stephanie A

Megan was a wonderful photographer and she captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. I love the soft glow of her pictures and we couldn't have been happier. She was extremely professional on the big day and I loved that I didn't have to worry for one second about whether or not I would like my pictures. They were wonderful!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Jessica G

Megan is such an incredible photographer. She worked quickly and got so many great photos throughout the day from start to finish. She truly captured everything that day!

Quality

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Allie T

Megan is very cooperative and has many different packages to chose from. She made sure I got everything I want. Her style is less traditional, but she communicates and ensures nothing is left out. We absolutely love our pictures and she was a pleasure to work with.

Review for Megan Thiele Studios

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah H

She's got a great eye - her pictures are artistic as well as documentary. There are plenty to choose from she's very easy to work with and was easy to smile for!;She set up a light for the dance floor which was fine. However in our father/bride and our bride/groom dance the photos all have a bright white light behind them. Other than that I thought she was great.

Send Email