Meghan Elisabeth hair and makeup artist

California Bay area

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Santa Cruz, CA California Bay area

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Lindsay T

Meghan is friendly and a delight to work with. She makes an effort to ensure she's accomplishing what the client wants, and she does it all with good humor and a smile. Thank you, Meghan, for everything!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Anne H

Meghan was so warm and kind. She was very open to any opinion and really cares about the feedback that I have. For hair, I had an outdoor wedding at a golf club which is pretty windy and my updo stayed perfectly fine during the entire wedding. For makeup, I don't usually wear... Read More tons of makeup. And Meg gave me a natural yet stunning look! Really happy to have her as the makeup and hair artist ! I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Sarah S

Meg did makeup for our wedding in October, and we were really happy with her! Here's why: 1. We all looked gorgeous. 2. She was very flexible and accommodating - we had two brides and bridal parties getting ready in two different locations and because of bridesmaid arrival... Read More schedules, we needed Meg to switch locations twice - she was a champ! 3. Meg came with all of her own equipment, including a chair and a light, and was happy to set up wherever was most convenient. 4. She was very warm and calm throughout the whole time she was with us, which helped keep us cheerful and on-schedule. 5. She was very prompt - she even got to the venue before we did! 6. Meg gave us each little goodie bags! 7. Last but not least, her rates were very reasonable when compared with other professionals in the area.