Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

1172 Pendleton St, Greenville, SC (864) 979-5278

Mel Nocks was such a pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

She was incredible to work with on the day of the wedding as well as all other times we were communicating about the wedding and the photos. Her work is absolutely breathtaking and I highly recommend her!!

Awesome Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Amanda T

Melissa's photography for my wedding was more than I could have ever imagined! She was able to catch some of the most creative and beautiful shots that will be treasured forever. Lyndi was such an amazing bonus as well! With shots from all angles not a single moment was missed.... Read More It was such a weight off this brides shoulders to know that my wedding day would be captured perfectly in photos that would last forever. Melissa has photographed many moments in my life (engagements, family, holidays) and I look forward to her capturing many more.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 1/12/2014

Mel was amazing from the beginning of the planning process to the day of the wedding, often times going above and beyond our contractual agreement. Her input not only from a photography standpoint but from an event and aesthetic standpoint was priceless. She was always... Read More accommodating and punctual meeting us and always had creative and fun ideas that made the photography portion of our wedding a stress-free process. All memories from the day were captured perfectly along with wonderful pictures of all our guests. I would highly recommend Mel and her staff for weddings and any other special event.

Wonderful experience with Mel Nocks Photography!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Ellen R

I really can't say enough good things about Melissa and her work! She and her shooting partner, Lyndi, covered our wedding day festivities and we were absolutely thrilled with the photos they captured. They both have such an eye for detail and they put so much thought and... Read More creativity into capturing our special day in a unique way. Both Melissa and Lyndi are professional, easy-going, flexible, and fun, which made it a pleasure to work with them. We are so grateful to Melissa and Lyndi for capturing all of the memories and emotions of our wedding day in such beautiful, priceless photographs. I would highly reccommend Mel Nocks Photography and I look forward to shooting with Melissa again in the future!

2014-01-06T12:31:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ellen for the review! You are the best! It was so wonderful working with you and I can't wait to do so again! :)