Designs to capture your individual style

Melange Bridal has been serving the Austin area for over a decade. We offer an array of Designer bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, accessories, alterations, etc.. Come in today and be a part of the Melange Family. Happy Hunting!

Gown Collections
Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

2700 West Anderson Lane. Ste 229, Austin, TX

Good Choice

10/25/2014 Heather H

Bought my dress here. The customer service is great and they will tell you that any dress can be altered in any way that you want. I purchased a ball gown and had it changed into a fit and flare gown. One of the important parts for me was changing the neckline on the gown so we paid for a higher neckline so this could be done. After a few alteration appointments, the neckline had already been done and was not what I wanted. HOWEVER, the seamstress was able to change it enough to be close to what I originally had in mind and in the end it was a gorgeous gown. Amazing how many changes were made to the dress and still it looked perfect!

Great!

9/26/2014 Katherine W

I loved Melange. I went to several boutiques, but liked how comfortable I felt with the lovely ladies at Melange. I got a wonderful dress, stuck to my budget...and had my alterations done by them. They were wonderful.

Marvelous Melange

8/31/2014 Jennifer C

I had tried on dozens of dresses and had not found quite what I was looking for. Melange is a small shop with great variety. Their seamstress is on site and she was able to help me turn a plain dress with the perfect silhouette into exactly what I didn't know I was looking for! My only complaint is that their shop was a little slow in contacting us when my dress came in, was altered, was ready, etc.

Loved my dress

7/26/2014 Tina P

Melange was the last place I went to look for a dress. I had one that I had tried on earlier in the day that I thought was most likely the one, but still figured I'd give Melange a try. The sales clerk that helped me asked if I already had a dress that was a favorite so we showed her pictures of it and she told us it was her job to beat that dress. She definitely did. I got a great deal on this dress and loved it. The only issue I had was with alterations. I had the dress altered for my bridal portraits and had to return because the dress was still too big (I did lose some weight, but not enough to account for how big the dress was) and because the hem was sewn in a way that made the front of the dress look wrinkled. Ultimately, the dress looked better after the final alterations, but in pictures, I can still tell that it didn't fit quite right and the front hem was still off.

Melange - a win!

3/30/2014 Aerin T

I enjoyed working with the staff at Melange. They were sweet, friendly, not pushy, and had a great selection. Highly recommend!

Great experience!

3/08/2014 Taylor F

I found my wedding dress at Melange months before my wedding, and it was perfect. The ladies that work there are so helpful and easy-going. The price wasn't bad either! Alterations were done seamlessly, despite the fact that my dress went from a size 12 to a size 2. I would recommend Melange to everyone!

Found my perfect dress after a long day of looking

5/26/2013 Jessi R

I found my dress while visiting my family in Austin, TX. I went to five different boutiques that day and found my dress at the last one...Melange. My perfect dress had been worn for the designers runway show and only showed a little wear. I got it for less than half price, and they cleaned and took it in a bit for a reasonable fee. It as shipped to me in Portland and arrived in immaculate condition. I didn't think I would be one of those crying brides, but this dress and the whole experience was perfect, so of course I cried:) They had a wide variety of dresses, which I did not find to be the case at several other shops I visited. Many of them were not my taste but if you are not sure what style you are looking for, this would be a great starting point.

Beautiful Dress

4/14/2012 Anna Z

My dress was beautiful. There was a slight mixup on my dress length, but they covered all the additional costs for changes. They are super knowledgeable and very helpful.

Very helpful!

4/21/2012 Morgan P

Despite it being a small wedding dress shop, the ladies are so extremely helpful. They have a range of pricing as well depending on what you are looking for to meet your needs...very affordable!

small shop, big help

11/11/2011 Emily C

I bought my wedding dress made by essence of Australia here. They were great help, they recommended me to a fast tailor, and they offered to re-steam my dress for free after it was fitted. I also had my 4 bridesmaids buy their dresses from here, they offered a discount to all of them, and any accessories, because I bought my wedding dress there. My maid of honor was out of state and they handled ordering her dress very smoothly. I recommend Nicole and all the other fantastic ladies at Melange bridal to any bride or bridesmaid!

Melange is the Best!

7/30/2011 Chelsea B

Okay, so I'm not one of those people that dreamed about my wedding dress...I've always been into fashion and pride myself on believing I have good fashion taste but this was a whole new ball game! And not to mention VERY overwhelming!!! And most of you know, after you try on a million things, everything starts to look the same! The staff at Mélange really helped me in figuring out my sense of style and gave me their opinion on what they thought might look great and not in a pushy or annoying way!!! And let me tell you, they were spot on!!! I live in Dallas, and went to Austin looking for something different and was very much surprised by the selection they had a Mélange...I mean I got a dress from PARIS people...in AUSTIN!!! Amazing! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!!! Love the staff and appreciated their expertise and professionalism!! Go there if you want great service, a great selection, and if you want the perfect wedding day gown!

Great for my dress, VERY disappointed for maids

5/29/2011 Michelle K

I had a great experience buying my dress, but I tried to use them for my bridesmaids dresses to get the discount. I was going with a very spring-time looking multicolor dress. I specifically asked if we needed to order farther in advance because of the seasonality of the dress and was assured that we could order through the end of the year. I was still nervous and asked my girls to have the dresses ordered two months earlier than that just to be safe. They took everyone's order ( and money) without checking on the dress and when the last girl ordered the dress they realized it was discontinued! I had already built the colors of my cake and flowers around that dress! We had to pick another dress last minute ( at a different shop) that was just not the same. VERY disappointed since I made a big deal about checking availability on the dress!

Melange Bridal

1/08/2011 Liz J

I enjoyed my experience with Melange Bridal. It is a smaller, more intimate store than some of the larger bridal salons in Austin. They were very friendly and helpful for the most part. I thought they had a great selection of dresses at reasonable prices. I had a few issues in ordering the correct size, but the manager Nicole was able to help me order the right size in the end, so it all worked out. I highly recommend Melange to anyone looking for a beautiful dress! I found the perfect dress there!

Rating for Melange Bridal LLC

5/31/2008 JACI K

Rating for Melange Bridal LLC

6/28/2008 Carolyn E

5/31/2009 Regan R

The women who work there are young and friendly and they make the experience fun.

12/27/2008 Jen S

The selection of dresses was impeccable. The salon was not too large so the surface was intimate and I did not feel rushed like in other salons. The girls that worked there were very helpful about choosing and ordering a dress.

10/04/2008 Shannon B

When I initially went into Melange it was my first day shopping for bridal gowns. Gillian helped me out and she actually picked the gown I ended up wearing. Everyone I worked with there was professional and nice and made me feel comfortable and beautiful!

9/27/2008 Meghan B

At the very last minute we discovered that my veil did not match the exact color of my dress. One of the gals at the shop took my veil to have it tea-dyed (a couple of times until it was PERFECT!) at the veil specialty store. These girls REALLY took care of my when I was so stressed out about my dress!

4/09/2011 Katrina K

Great staff and selection not pushy good prices communicated everything to me went above and beyond with helping me plan

3/12/2005 michelle r

Even though they changed ownership, they still worked with me throughout the process.

4/07/2007 Becca D

Very personal, made the process fun - I loved my Melissa Sweet dress

10/14/2006 Brandy A

They had the dress that I saw in a magazine. I was the perfect one. The were very helpful and nice. They had a great deal on the shoes if you got them with your dress. Wonderfull experience

6/26/2004 Stephanie R

They had lovely dresses. They helped me out a lot and there were fairly inexpensive.

Send Email