Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

3301 Steck Ave., Austin, TX

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Mari F

I love Melange bridal and everyone who works there! I searched for boutiques that had plus-size gowns to try on. Melange was the third place I went to and I knew that I was going to find my dream gown. The ladies were so friendly, helpful and above all, patient! I loved my... Read More dress, it's just gorgeous!!! Sonja added fabric to the top of the dress and it looked great! I bought my headpiece and veil there as well which were both beautiful! I highly recommend Melange - you'll love it and will find your dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Shannon Z

I love the people at Melange and I LOVED my dress! I got very lucky and purchased a 1 of a kind dress from them and since the sample dress fit me, they gave me an amazing deal! Taylor helped me the day I tried on dresses and was so sweet! All my fittings were quick and... Read More painless and they knew exactly what they were talking about. It is such a beautiful salon and they are amazing people. I highly recommend going to Melange Bridal for your wedding dress!!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Rachel W

I absolutely LOVED my dress from Melange Bridal! I wish I had gone here first and saved a lot of time at other shops. They are so friendly and work with you to make your dress perfect for you and your big day! Affordable yet gorgeous and great quality. The service is wonderful... Read More and the ladies are incredibly sweet. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015

Mélange Bridal had the most professional and friendly people from all the boutiques we went to. There staff was also the only ones who stayed within our budget and didn't show us that "amazing dress" that is just "slightly out of your budget". When I couldn't decide between... Read More two beautiful dresses they were very understanding and offered I come back the next day to make my selection. Which was so nice I wanted my MIL to be part of the experience too and as she lives in Maryland this allowed my mom and sister time to go home and show her pictures of the dresses as well. When I want back the next day I knew I had found the perfect dress! Sonja is an amazing, talented, and artistic seamstress. I am over 6 feet and she helped pick out a dress that would work with my body type and I could reasonable afford to alter. When it came time to alter the dress and fix the bustle I know I would have been disappointed anywhere else. Sonja used her artistic eye to make sure my bustle looked great! She was a perfectionist and was not happy with the first two attempts and finally one the third try we had my bustle perfect. I know no other boutique would take that time and I thank you. Because of Sonja my dress was stunning! I cannot recommend Mélange highly enough.

Beautiful Dresses, Great Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha S

Wonderful experience with this shop. The owner who helped me on my initial visit picked out multiple things for me to try that she thought would look good, and she was dead on! Everything I tried on was gorgeous and amazing. I ended up with a David Tutera gown I had originally... Read More seen on Pinterest and couldn't be happier. Alterations were great, and I am overall very happy with Melange.

Perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christina M

I went to Melange because I wanted to try a Sophia Tolli dress and they were the closest bridal salon that carried her dresses. They were my first and only stop. The dress I picked was a Sophia Tolli, just not one I thought I would go for. It was perfect and they were helpful... Read More and professional. The alterations were done timely and with good quality.

Good Choice

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heather H

Bought my dress here. The customer service is great and they will tell you that any dress can be altered in any way that you want. I purchased a ball gown and had it changed into a fit and flare gown. One of the important parts for me was changing the neckline on the gown so we... Read More paid for a higher neckline so this could be done. After a few alteration appointments, the neckline had already been done and was not what I wanted. HOWEVER, the seamstress was able to change it enough to be close to what I originally had in mind and in the end it was a gorgeous gown. Amazing how many changes were made to the dress and still it looked perfect!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Katherine W

I loved Melange. I went to several boutiques, but liked how comfortable I felt with the lovely ladies at Melange. I got a wonderful dress, stuck to my budget...and had my alterations done by them. They were wonderful.

Marvelous Melange

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jennifer C

I had tried on dozens of dresses and had not found quite what I was looking for. Melange is a small shop with great variety. Their seamstress is on site and she was able to help me turn a plain dress with the perfect silhouette into exactly what I didn't know I was looking for!... Read More My only complaint is that their shop was a little slow in contacting us when my dress came in, was altered, was ready, etc.

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Tina P

Melange was the last place I went to look for a dress. I had one that I had tried on earlier in the day that I thought was most likely the one, but still figured I'd give Melange a try. The sales clerk that helped me asked if I already had a dress that was a favorite so we... Read More showed her pictures of it and she told us it was her job to beat that dress. She definitely did. I got a great deal on this dress and loved it. The only issue I had was with alterations. I had the dress altered for my bridal portraits and had to return because the dress was still too big (I did lose some weight, but not enough to account for how big the dress was) and because the hem was sewn in a way that made the front of the dress look wrinkled. Ultimately, the dress looked better after the final alterations, but in pictures, I can still tell that it didn't fit quite right and the front hem was still off.

Melange - a win!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Aerin T

I enjoyed working with the staff at Melange. They were sweet, friendly, not pushy, and had a great selection. Highly recommend!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Taylor F

I found my wedding dress at Melange months before my wedding, and it was perfect. The ladies that work there are so helpful and easy-going. The price wasn't bad either! Alterations were done seamlessly, despite the fact that my dress went from a size 12 to a size 2. I would... Read More recommend Melange to everyone!

Found my perfect dress after a long day of looking

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Jessi R

I found my dress while visiting my family in Austin, TX. I went to five different boutiques that day and found my dress at the last one...Melange. My perfect dress had been worn for the designers runway show and only showed a little wear. I got it for less than half price,... Read More and they cleaned and took it in a bit for a reasonable fee. It as shipped to me in Portland and arrived in immaculate condition. I didn't think I would be one of those crying brides, but this dress and the whole experience was perfect, so of course I cried:) They had a wide variety of dresses, which I did not find to be the case at several other shops I visited. Many of them were not my taste but if you are not sure what style you are looking for, this would be a great starting point.

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Anna Z

My dress was beautiful. There was a slight mixup on my dress length, but they covered all the additional costs for changes. They are super knowledgeable and very helpful.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Morgan P

Despite it being a small wedding dress shop, the ladies are so extremely helpful. They have a range of pricing as well depending on what you are looking for to meet your needs...very affordable!

small shop, big help

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Emily C

I bought my wedding dress made by essence of Australia here. They were great help, they recommended me to a fast tailor, and they offered to re-steam my dress for free after it was fitted. I also had my 4 bridesmaids buy their dresses from here, they offered a discount to all of... Read More them, and any accessories, because I bought my wedding dress there. My maid of honor was out of state and they handled ordering her dress very smoothly. I recommend Nicole and all the other fantastic ladies at Melange bridal to any bride or bridesmaid!

Melange is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Chelsea B

Okay, so I'm not one of those people that dreamed about my wedding dress...I've always been into fashion and pride myself on believing I have good fashion taste but this was a whole new ball game! And not to mention VERY overwhelming!!! And most of you know, after you try on... Read More a million things, everything starts to look the same! The staff at Mélange really helped me in figuring out my sense of style and gave me their opinion on what they thought might look great and not in a pushy or annoying way!!! And let me tell you, they were spot on!!! I live in Dallas, and went to Austin looking for something different and was very much surprised by the selection they had a Mélange...I mean I got a dress from PARIS AUSTIN!!! Amazing! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!!! Love the staff and appreciated their expertise and professionalism!! Go there if you want great service, a great selection, and if you want the perfect wedding day gown!

Great for my dress, VERY disappointed for maids

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Michelle K

I had a great experience buying my dress, but I tried to use them for my bridesmaids dresses to get the discount. I was going with a very spring-time looking multicolor dress. I specifically asked if we needed to order farther in advance because of the seasonality of the dress... Read More and was assured that we could order through the end of the year. I was still nervous and asked my girls to have the dresses ordered two months earlier than that just to be safe. They took everyone's order ( and money) without checking on the dress and when the last girl ordered the dress they realized it was discontinued! I had already built the colors of my cake and flowers around that dress! We had to pick another dress last minute ( at a different shop) that was just not the same. VERY disappointed since I made a big deal about checking availability on the dress!

Melange Bridal

Reviewed on 1/25/2011 Liz J

I enjoyed my experience with Melange Bridal. It is a smaller, more intimate store than some of the larger bridal salons in Austin. They were very friendly and helpful for the most part. I thought they had a great selection of dresses at reasonable prices. I had a few issues in... Read More ordering the correct size, but the manager Nicole was able to help me order the right size in the end, so it all worked out. I highly recommend Melange to anyone looking for a beautiful dress! I found the perfect dress there!

Rating for Melange Bridal LLC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 JACI K

Rating for Melange Bridal LLC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Carolyn E

Reviewed on 6/12/2009 Regan R

The women who work there are young and friendly and they make the experience fun.

Reviewed on 1/20/2009 Jen S

The selection of dresses was impeccable. The salon was not too large so the surface was intimate and I did not feel rushed like in other salons. The girls that worked there were very helpful about choosing and ordering a dress.

Reviewed on 11/23/2008 Shannon B

When I initially went into Melange it was my first day shopping for bridal gowns. Gillian helped me out and she actually picked the gown I ended up wearing. Everyone I worked with there was professional and nice and made me feel comfortable and beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Meghan B

At the very last minute we discovered that my veil did not match the exact color of my dress. One of the gals at the shop took my veil to have it tea-dyed (a couple of times until it was PERFECT!) at the veil specialty store. These girls REALLY took care of my when I was so... Read More stressed out about my dress!

Start a Conversation!