Love never fails.

That warm, flock of butterflies in your belly feeling when you're in love? I get that feeling every time I meet a couple who feels the same way. I believe in adoration and connection. That's why it's important to me to be with couples from engagement to their wedding day. I believe LOVE never fails.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available

Lititz, PA (717) 239-9411

The Best Wedding Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Megan G

Melania was hands down our favorite vendor out of all for our wedding!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her as a photographer, and just as a kind person to be around. From day-one she listened to my ideas and brought her own creative ideas to the table. She had... Read More such a wonderful energy and was a true delight to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot twice, and she was always flexible and easy going. We had such a wonderful time (yes, even my husband) at our engagement picture. Melania was on time delivering our photos and we were blown away by them all. Beautiful shots, some posed, some more candid. She is an expert at capturing the light and making every photo stunning. She also is great at finding ways to capture every couple she photographs to showcase their individuality. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was always quick to respond to an email, and we had a great give-and-take regarding scheduling and wedding details, leading up to the day of the wedding. At the wedding, she was the perfect person to keep by your side throughout the day. She was upbeat and cheerful, but still practical about timing and details throughout the day. Her second shooter, Jane, was also a great addition. Both ladies were present whenever they were needed, but knew how to blend in when it was called for. Melania also had a slideshow of images from earlier in the day for guest to view during the reception – what a great treat! (Not to mention a tease for me wanting to see the rest of the images!!) I would recommend her to anyone at all as a top of the line photographer who is a true delight to work with – I plan to use her again for photograph needs in the future!!

Perfection.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jessica R

from the engagement session to the wedding... We couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer ! Melania takes the time to learn about her clients personalities and stories .. She uses this to make your pictures and sessions authentic to you as a couple rather than the... Read More generic scenes and poses you see everyone else do. Melania is hilarious and so fun to be around!!! Everyone has a good time and she makes everyone feel so comfortable. She also offers an awesome payment plan :) don't believe me about how awesome she is? Skype with her and I bet you'll end the conversation with "you're hired". She is also an amazing mother who dedicates time to childhood cancer research and awareness and has an awesome family and outlook on life. If we could do everything over again, we wouldn't think twice about selecting Melania Marta photography.

Best Photographer a Bride Could Ask For!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Stephanie S

So what can I say about Melania!? SHE IS AMAZING! Melania and Holly were there every step of my wedding day, and I couldn’t be happier with how all the pictures turned out. She is truly awesome at what she does and any bride would be lucky to have her shoot their wedding.... Read More What I love most about Melania is how she was not just a photographer to me. During the entire wedding process, she was always willing to give me her opinion and advice on things. She helped me keep sane. By the time my wedding came around Melania was not just a photographer, she was a friend. This made my wedding day that much more fun! Thank you Melania for making my wedding day THAT much more special; I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Stephanie K

I definitely recommend Melania! Choosing a photographer for your wedding is a little different than choosing your other vendors because you spend so much more time with your photographer. They're there with you from your engagement shoot through wedding day and beyond. It's... Read More extra important to choose someone you trust and who you get along with. Melania is both of those things - super talented photographer and enjoyable person to be around! She was also really helpful in recommending other vendors and beauty items for wedding day. Again, I highly recommend!

Melania Marta photogrphy

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shannon m

Melania Marta photography was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding. Melania and her second shot Holly captured the most amazing moments on our wedding day and will forever cherish their photos. We highly recommend Melania Marta for ANY occasion

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashton W

WOW! What can I say about Melania? There is absolutely NONE like her. She is much more than just a vendor, and you will leave your wedding feeling like you have made a friend for life. We had Melania for our engagement photos, our wedding day, and our one year anniversary... Read More photos. She keeps you relaxed, happy, and laughing the whole time. She pays attention to every detail, and takes the time to learn what you like and dislike about yourself in photos to make sure she doesn't let it happen! Two of my brides used her for their weddings because they witnessed how amazing she is. Book her today---you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Victoria V

Melania is every bit as magnetic as she claims to be. The bride and groom spend most of their big day with their photographer, and I can't wait to spend mine with Melania. Our engagement pictures are a perfect representation of our love and Melania's skill.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Traci Y

I have used Melania as my go to photographer for the last 7 years every step of the way. She not only always ends up getting the most unique shot that not only captures your engagement, wedding, family, etc., but captures your life, love and laughter. A picture is always worth... Read More more than 1000 words when Melania is taking it.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Britt W

I am in the performing arts, as well as a filmmaker- so I had a very specific look and idea for my wedding photography. Melania did a great job capturing that, as well as listening to my requests (specific shots and specific post production ideas). We had an amazing environment,... Read More getting married on the coast of NC, and they were able to capture the entire day, so perfectly.

Speachless and Thrilled!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Anne M

Melania has completely blown me away, and this is not only speaking to the amazing moments that she captured for our engagement and our wedding day. She has blown me away by being a #1 supporter leading up to and even after the wedding. Melania was always there for questions... Read More and concerns and has truly become a friend. We had a HUGE wedding and bridal party (350 guests and 30 - yes the 2 of us plus 12 bridesmaids, 13 groomsmen, and 3 kids) and she managed everything as though it was no big deal. Holly was also FANTASTIC and kept the men in line. We also opted for the photobooth which was a huge hit and well worth the added cost. It was a military wedding and we appreciate all of the support and pride that Melania and Holly put into making our wedding beyond amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND doesn't even begin to describe.

If you want perfection

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

She was great and so was her team!! She did a great job of organizing everyone and making sure my sister and brother in law got all of the pictures they wanted. Bottom line, if you want the wedding pictures you've already dreamed of, go with her.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katlyn B

Melania has been amazing every step of the way. Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and we receive compliments all the time! You can tell she loves her job and is very good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera! Cannot wait for her and Holly to photograph... Read More out wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mary K

From the moment I saw some of Melania's images on a friend's Facebook page, I knew that she HAD to be my wedding photographer. Boy was I right. Melania's fun personality and constant humor made shoots feel relaxed and comfortable. As we met her for pre-wedding planning... Read More meetings and our engagement photo shoot, she became more than just another wedding vendor- she became a great friend. She comes to your event prepared - knowing the plan and the people involved. This was essential when rain was arriving to our outdoor wedding in minutes and we needed family photos done quickly. She was able to execute each of the portraits that we had wanted in the few minutes that we had available. Ultimately, Melania gave us unforgettable images that we will treasure for a lifetime. She was there for us on the most important day of our lives, and we plan to continue having her as a part of our big moments! We would recommend Melania Marta Photography to anyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley H

When we first got engaged, we knew without a doubt that we wanted Melania to photograph our wedding. Two of our friends used her services and had rave reviews, but little did we know just how wonderful she was! She took the time to make our engagement session exactly what we... Read More wanted. She did not rush the pictures and she made us feel very comfortable. We felt like one of our friends was taking pictures for us! Melania loves to get to know her couples and treats you like family. We are very pleased with our engagement photos and we cannot wait for her to shoot our July 2016 wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie L

Melania is great! Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and she was able to capture the perfect moments that showed our love for each other. I have received LOTS of compliments on our engagement photos and they are definitely pictures that will last as lifetime. Melania... Read More makes you feel so comfortable and catches the best candid moments. Can't wait for her to photograph our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jes M

Melania loves LOVE and SHE LOVES HER JOB! It's evident by the way she captures such special moments. There was no question who we wanted to take our wedding pictures. Basically, there would be no wedding unless Melania and her camera were there. In all seriousness, this is your... Read More gal. This is the person who will bring all the crazy planning together and you will see exactly how beautiful your wedding was. You will see photos that you forgot were taken, moments you didn't know were captured, and photos of your nieces and nephews dancing. Right before you walk down the aisle, she will capture the few precious moments you can share with your mother who has dementia and doesn't realize her youngest daughter is getting married that day. Melania can handle it all.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rachael H

If you are looking for someone who TRULY goes above and beyond for those unique shots and puts her heart into her work, look no further than Melania Marta Photography. Melania has such an energy and excitement that gets you even more pumped during your photos. I ABSOLUTELY loved... Read More working with her and will make her my go-to gal for ALL my future family needs. She was SO incredibly patient with my oldest son who lives with Autism and even contacted me weeks in advance to see what she could do to make for a smoother day for Ethan. Not enough words to express how THRILLED I am with our photos and memories Melania captured! You can NOT go wrong by choosing her! THANK YOU AGAIN, MANY TIMES OVER MELANIA!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Danielle T

Like many other brides, photography was the MOST important part of my wedding planning process and was my #1 to-do. I spent MANY hours (too many if you ask my fiancé) looking for the perfect photographer. Once I came across Melania's webpage, I was in awe of her style and her... Read More ability to capture 'the moment'. Melania takes the time to get to know each of her couples so that she can highlight your relationship perfectly through photographs. We will cherish our photographs for years to come! If we had to start our wedding planning process all over again, there is no doubt that we would choose Melania time and time again! Not to mention - by the end of this process, I am sure that we won't just be 'clients/aquaintences', but also friends. Update Post Wedding October 2015: There isn't enough to say about Melania --- she makes promises and she delivers! Thanks to her, my husband and I have the most amazing engagement and wedding photos to treasure forever. Our 'best day ever' wouldn't have been complete without MMP! Beyond being a photographer... she becomes your friend! Highly recommend you book her NOW!

Such a blast!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Erin G

Melania was the photographer at my best friend's wedding where I had the pleasure of serving as M.O.H. The bride raved about her for months, I loved every engagement shot, and I was so excited to finally meet her on the wedding day. She was so enthusiastic and professional and... Read More totally lived up to everything I had been told. Her shots of the wedding were beautiful and her natural talent for helping to organize the day and exude wedding spirit was so infectious that I made sure she was free before I set my own wedding date. I'm so excited to continue to work with her!

fantastic pictures

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Melania has a fantastic personality and the perfect eye for a photographer. We loved the job she did for us and recommend her highly.

Best Decision You will Ever make

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I've been to multiple weddings that Melania has photographed and have nothing but wonderful things to say about this women and the moments that she captures on her camera. She is professional, knows how to make people comfortable, and most importantly, captures beautiful... Read More memories. Oh, and did I mention that she is an absolute blast to be around? Overall, she is amazing!!! Her work is amazing!!! And you'll love the way she can capture the love between two people. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Megan O

I loved working with Melania. She made the whole wedding day smooth. Melania does amazing work!! I was so happy with both my engagement and wedding photos. I will def use her again in the future.

Hands down best

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Traci D

I was Melania's first wedding almost five years ago and she was fantastic then. It's amazing to see someone who has a natural talent, My wedding was captured more beautifully than I ever could have imagined. I love seeing all the weddings Melania does and how she surprisingly... Read More continues to improve even after you think she can't improve anymore. She's the best accessory for your upcoming wedding, no doubt.

Best photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lori C

Melania was a wonderful photographer with the cutest personality! She makes you smile, and feel very comfortable! You won't be disappointed! My daughters wedding pictures were beautiful, and really captured the day!

Melania ROCKS!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Mary S

Melania was absolutely amazing! She is not only your photographer but she is a friend and willing to do anything and everything to make your day amazing!! Love love love her!!!