Creating Beautiful Hair

"A bride should be the most beautiful version of herself on her wedding day." That's my motto & I'm sticking to it! I would love to help you be the most beautiful version of yourself as a bride! Nothing would make me happier than making your perfect wedding hair vision come to life.

Hair Stylists, Beauty

Atlanta area, all of GA & southeast, destination (770) 312-3743
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Haley F

Melanie was amazing! We had 7 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids and myself (bride). We had 4.5 hours. We were in a time crunch, but she got it done! Everyone looked amazing. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Natalie C

Melanie was great to work with and did incredible hairstyles for me and my bridesmaids. She was responsive and professional in communication. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Gabbi M

Amazing work and such a sweet person. Enjoyed every moment. Thank you for making my bridal party shine!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Celia W

I used Melanie in 2 separate occasions and each time she blew me away! She did such a fantastic job on my hair and that of my wedding party! She is so fun and easy to talk to! I will recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Alayna S

Melanie did an awesome job creating my perfect wedding hair! I had a vision and she used her amazing skills and input to help make it perfect! I was so pleased with the hairdo and how well it stayed throughout the crazy evening!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kristen C

Melanie was SO great!! She worked with me to find exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. She was so supportive of anything I wanted to try and was really patient when I couldn't exactly put my idea into words. I am so thankful I got to work with her and I couldn't... Read More have imagined working with anyone better!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Amy P

I agree with one of the previous ratings that there aren't enough stars for Melanie!!! She is responsive, full of ideas, very flexible and easy to work with and has great experience!!!! I had 9 people to get done for my early afternoon wedding, and her and her team were... Read More amazing. They for us all in and had us ready early! She was early the morning of, and when I walked into the room she and her team were standing and ready to go!!!!! She was a huge blessing the day of and before the wedding! She definitely knows hair, and allowed us to just relax and enjoy our day. I would recommend her in a heart beat!!! And plan to use her again!!!!!!! Thank you Melanie, for making me and all of my girls feel beautiful on our special day!!! You're the best!!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Debbie H

Melanie was amazing! She was so flexible and easy to work with. I had a hard time finding a hairstylist for my mid-morning wedding, but Melanie and her assistant were able to get a fairly large bridal party styled beautifully in time. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Felecia M

Melanie did an amazing job on my hair! It was so nice having her come to my house (even at 6:30 in the morning) so I could get ready with my bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for better! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Courtney W

There are not enough stars for this lady. Melanie was amazing! She was organized and very prompt. She also made me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable, calm and made our hair dreams, a reality.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Anne K

I can't say enough positive things about Melanie. To start off, she met with me to discuss hairstyles and take pictures of my hair to purchase extensions. Then she came to home for my hair trial! The extensions perfectly matched my hair, and the hair style was beautiful. She... Read More took time to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, making adjustments along the way and taking notes. She even wrote down the new type of hairspray she used so she would use the same products on my wedding day. She arrived early on the day of my wedding, and was so wonderful as she worked on my fiance's grandmother's hair. She recreated the exact style from my trial and took time to show my sister how to properly remove my veil. My hair stayed in tact all night, even through three full hours of dancing! I have never felt more beautiful, and Melanie was a huge part in that.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Carly N

Melanie is the absolute BEST!!! She was the best to work with for hair trial and extremely reasonable for a destination wedding (mine was 2 hours north of Atlanta). On the day of she arrived with plenty of time to do mine and all my bridesmaids hair. She even added flowers to... Read More mine at the last minute for the perfect touch. Super flexible as well because I had additional people want their hair done and she was able to accommodate them as well. I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Camryn H

Melanie was amazing to work with! She worked in a timely manner but didn't overlook any details. She was more than willing to go above and beyond to help make my vision a reality! She was definitely the perfect person to do my hair for my wedding and I would recommend her to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Melissa S

Melanie did a fabulous updo for my wedding. It was exactly how I pictured it. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Megan S

Melanie did such a great job on my hair for my wedding day! I went to my trial with some pictures from pintrest as examples of what I think I wanted. She was so helpful with turning my ideas into reality. Melanie, along with her assistant Ava, also did the hair of my 7... Read More bridesmaids, my mother, and my two flower girls. Before the wedding day she sent me about 7 hairstyles to send to my bridesmaids to choose from, so everything was all planned out beforehand. It was a big task, but everything went so smoothly! Everyone's hair looked beautiful and everyone's hair held the whole night despite lots of dancing and lots of humidity!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lauren B

I got married in August of 2016; Melanie and her assistant did my hair, my bridesmaids (6 bridesmaids), and my mom's hair for my wedding. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them for weddings. Melanie is very nice, very informative, prompt, and reliable. She... Read More helped me pick out the perfect hair design. I decided to do a bridal hair trial; I showed her what I wanted for my hair and she did it perfectly. Also, on the day of the wedding, she allowed me to add another person for hair and she still completed everything on time and it all looked so beautiful ( we had a strict timeline because we had to get to the church on time). You should book her right away because I know her schedule fills up fast.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Taylor W

Melanie made our entire engagement and wedding day extremely stress free when it came to our hair for myself and my 8 bridesmaids and mom. She was extremely flexible in scheduling an initial trial, recommendation the most perfect makeup artist (LACE cosmetics- Amanda Ford), and... Read More making suggestions in styling from the hairstyles of my girls and my veil!! Melanie is as sweet as she can be and a genuinely happy person! If you want a very kind, energetic, happy, extremely talented with hair styling, and gracious woman and team handling use Melanie Salon as your hair stylist for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with them and we received endless compliments on everyone hair all night. THANK YOU MELANIE!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley L

Melanie and her assistant were FABULOUS!! They did gorgeous hair for me and my eight bridesmaids and were a joy to spend the morning of my wedding with! Melanie is very talented and is awesome at communication for the trial and the day of details. I knew I had nothing to worry... Read More about with her. I would highly recommend her to all brides!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 DIANA S

Melanie did an amazing job on my hair! It looked absolutely gorgeous in the pictures, and it stayed beautifully the entire day. She was very accommodating to my wedding day schedule (involving an early morning hairstyle and a touch-up in the afternoon).

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Rachel R

Melanie was such a dream to work with! After weeks of scouring this website for a hairstylist that was affordable and good - Melanie Salon popped up and I fell in love with her style! As soon as I inquired about services, Melanie responded within the day. We emailed back and... Read More forth, and it was very endearing that she was as excited about my wedding as I was, even though we hadn't known each other until then. Our trial appointment was super relaxed at Melanie's private salon. I provided her with some pictures and she created something even better than I imagined. On my wedding day she was right on time, and did a WONDERFUL job recreating the exact hair style we had envisioned. I am so grateful to have had such a stress-free experience with her - do yourself a favor and book her!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Rebecca B

Melanie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! She was timely, professional, and personable. All of my bridesmaids and family loved her too! She brought an assistant who helped ensure that we met our timeline needs and she touched base with my wedding... Read More planner to make the day as smooth as possible. My hair looked beautiful and it was everything I had hoped for!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Melanie Sorrow from Melanie Salon did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding! She was attentive and gave me the curly hair I wanted for my wedding look. I would definitely recommend hiring Melanie. She is a professional who will make you feel at ease on your wedding day or... Read More special occasion.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Amanda F

Melanie and I have worked together for a long time and I trusted to hire her to do my hair for my wedding in March. She did a beautiful job on my hair as well as my mom and my bridesmaids. Everybody talked about how beautiful the hair was, how nice Melanie is and how the hair... Read More stayed curled and PERFECTLY in place the entire day and night. I would happily recommend Melanie Salon to anybody needing on-location hair services. She is the best!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Melanie did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding. I really appreciated how understanding she was when I told her after my trial that I had changed my mind about the hairstyle I wanted--I went from an up-do to a half-up/down do. The up-do was beautiful, but I felt it... Read More didn't suit me that well. Melanie totally understood and was happy to listen to my concerns and look at more pictures. She also did a beautiful job on my mother's hair. In short, she's easy to work with, has a lot of expertise, and I'd highly recommend her.

Melanie Salon is the best!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

I am so glad I went with Melanie to do my hair on the day of the wedding-- she was so easy to work with and affordable! Melanie went above and beyond to work with me to create a hairstyle that went beautifully with my dress. She also did a few of my bridesmaids hair, and they... Read More all were so happy with their hair. Melanie is truly talented, you won't regret choosing her! I couldn't be happier. :)

Melanie Sorrow

I owe a lot to the craft of designing wedding hair. At times when life was more difficult and challenging, being able to focus on the joy of such a beautiful occasion as a wedding and lose myself in the artistry of building the perfect style for YOUR most treasured day inspires hope, happiness and calm for my brides. I look forward to celebrating your love and sending you down the aisle with a wedding hair style created especially for you.