Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

301 S Tuckahoe Rd, Williamstown, NJ (609) 254-4119

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Alexis S

South Carolina is gaining an amazing photographer! I was lucky enough to be Melissa’s last New Jersey wedding and I couldn’t be more grateful! She has an amazing portfolio and I absolutely can’t wait to see all of our wedding pictures! Throughout the day, Melissa was showing me... Read More some of the shots she got on her camera and which has only made me more eager to see them! She is so laid back yet still professional and my bridal party had a great time with her getting all the shots. We got married on a golf course so we got to ride around in golf carts to different locations and it was truly one of the many highlights of the day! Melissa was also great getting our one-year-old daughter to not only cooperate for the photos but to beam an amazing smile at her capturing the perfect family portraits. Leading up to the wedding, Melissa called me to hammer out the exact timeline in which we would follow which helped relieve many of the wedding stresses because everyone knew what was happening and when. I wish her the best in her new home. Highly recommended for your wedding or any other moments you’d like to capture!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alyssa C

Melissa was the best photographer! When we saw Melissa's portfolio, we were immediately excited for the possibilities. Once we had our engagement shoot with her in June, we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She was close to our age, the biggest sweetheart, and so... Read More incredibly talented. Our engagement photos were perfect and made us so excited for our wedding! Melissa was so efficient with photos, we ended up ahead of schedule after our first look and portraits. She was easy to understand, quick to try new things, and patient with my large, sometimes dysfunctional, wedding party. During the ceremony and reception, I didn't even see her most times! She did her job without being in the way. I am truly so excited to see our wedding pictures. I can't wait!! I would recommend Melissa to EVERYONE, though she's moving to South Carolina in a month. I would use her for our anniversaries and future baby pictures if I could; she was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jennifer P

Melissa was great to work with. From the beginning stages of researching her as a possible photographer for our wedding to getting the final gallery of beautiful photos, she was a patient, thorough professional. She has a great eye and was very unobtrusive during our day,... Read More getting the shots we wanted without making us feel like we were constantly taking pictures. Her second shooter, Liz, was also great to work with, getting some great shots of the guys in the bridal party. All in all, working with her was a great investment; we now have the perfect wedding album to remember our special day!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Heather I

As soon as I emailed with Melissa for the first time I knew she was going to not only be my wedding photographer but also such a great friend along the way. She helped so much in my planning from little tips to just joking back and forth when wedding planning got stressful. We... Read More started with talking about details, and worked from there. With the package we went with we were able to have an engagement session which was such a great option. We got so many gorgeous pictures together last summer when we met with Melissa to do them at a local park a little before sunset, but also it was a time where Melissa got us super comfortable in front of the camera. We both thought it would be awkward but Melissa is a natural and had us laughing and creating cute pictures along the way. Leading up to the wedding Melissa worked with me to nail down the timeline and get a better feel for what we envisioned which was so helpful! Her and Ray were incredible the day of the wedding. Ray spent the morning with the guys while they got ready at one house, while Melissa was with us girls. They caught so many photos & they were SO easy and fun to work with. One of my favorite moments that Melissa captured was before the ceremony my groom and I chose not to see each other but instead we incorporated time where we talked and Melissa grabbed some adorable photos of us holding hands around the corner from one another. These are some of my favorite because they show all our emotion (hapiness and pre-ceremony jitters lol). Melissa and Ray worked together to bring us amazing pictures of not only our ceremony but all the events to follow...from our greeting line, to bubble exit, to even candids of myself and the bridesmaids. We all went over to a nearby lake to do wedding party photos and again they worked so well with us to keep us on track but also to have SUCH a fun time! The photos during the reception are some of my favorite because Ray and Melissa were able to grab some photos I would never have even ever noticed with how quick the reception goes by when you're the bride! The dancing photos, and bridal party pictures were some of my favorite. They were open to any ideas we had, and were pros at handling those relatives that can get a little photo crazy! Since the wedding we've gotten to work together to design our wedding album and I was so happy with the layout Melissa made along with how easy her system was to use. The pictures are something I look forward to sharing with my family for years to come. Melissa is definitely talented and I would without a doubt recommend her and Ray for anyone planning a wedding or engagement shoot. She not only will capture great photos, but will be there for you along the way for whatever you need :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Molly C

Melissa was such a sweetheart and her pictures look absolutely amazing! My husband and I aren't the best at posing on our own, but she directed us easily, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Love her!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sarah C

Where do I even begin? Melissa and Ray were absolutely amazing, from start to finish! After the first time we met, we knew their talent was something special. Both Melissa and Ray went above and beyond all expectations, from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Somehow... Read More they were able to make us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Melissa made the planning process a breeze, especially with the timeline. From the photos we have seen, we are only left breathless. Their work is absolutely beautiful. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our wedding dreams come true! Mr. & Mrs. Jones June 4, 2016

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Charlotte d

Melissa was just so laid back and easy to work with. No one noticed her during the ceremony, and she managed to get incredible shots without taking us away from the moment. The photos from the reception are just so much fun to look at, I love them, and my guests love them too!... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

I got married at the end of last year and had Melissa as my photographer. From looking on her past work on her website, I knew the photos would come out well. However, I was blown away by how beautiful my pictures are! They look just magical. I am incredibly happy with how they... Read More came out and would highly recommend Melissa.

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Kailey S

Incredible is an understatement. Melissa far exceeded my expectations, and considering how detail obsessed I can be, that's a difficult task to accomplish. She blew it out of the water. There's something different about Melissa. The simplicity in the shots she takes capture the... Read More true beauty of the moment. With a soft focus style of shooting I was obsessed with her work on other weddings she had shot I knew she was going to nail it. There's no one else I'd recommend, she's truly the best you will find!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Paige K

Melissa is an awesome photography! She was able to meet with us a couple of times before our wedding and we also talk over the phone, email, and on skype about every picture we wanted and other details. She was very helpful in guiding us to what pictures are usually taken for a... Read More wedding and gave us ideas of how we could make them happen. Melissa let us know how much time she thought she would need after the ceremony for the pictures, which did not fit for our time frame that we had, so she was able to get a majority of our pictures before the ceremony which was great! She also captured candid moments when me and my wife were moving from one location to another, or changing how she wanted us to stand or be positioned, which was awesome! Because sometimes these are the moments when you’re yourself. Melissa got all the pictures we wanted and they all have turned out amazing! Melissa is very talented and would be a great photography for any event!