Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Vermont and New England, NH, VT (802) 683-8649

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Allie C

We absolutely LOVED working with Melissa. As two people who are a little camera shy, Melissa made us feel comfortable and happy - and the pictures came out beautifully. We felt lucky to have her with us on our big day, and are incredibly grateful for the memories and moments she... Read More captured for us. Thank you Melissa!!

2017-11-29T16:46:30 Response from the vendor

I LOVED working with both of you! Thank you for all the laughs! It was such an honor to capture your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jessica C

We highly recommend Melissa Lynn Studios. She has an endless amount of knowledge to make your wedding day perfect. She is very professional and fun to work with. We will treasure our beautiful pictures for years to come!

2017-11-29T16:44:58 Response from the vendor

awwww thank you SO MUCH! I am so glad you love your photos! It was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mary Jane R

I am so thankful Melissa was our wedding photographer. She was extremely professional yet very pleasant and easy to work with. Melissa first showed us her flexibility and beautiful work when she did our engagement photo shoot in 10 degree, snowy weather on the Burlington... Read More waterfront in the dead of winter - the only weekend my finace and I were able to come to Vermont. On the wedding day, Melissa and Alanna were indispensable - not just for taking pictures, but also by helping us sort out some of the little details that popped up the day of the wedding (i.e., helping my maid of honor button and bustle my dress). They are clearly veterans. The pictures, which we received very promptly, are gorgeous. She took all the pictures we asked for and many more. Melissa was able to do so without being at all intrusive throughout the day/evening. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Melissa - she was wonderful!

2017-11-29T16:44:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had such a wonderful time working with you both and photographing your wedding! And I love your families so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Emily M

We cannot say enough good things about Melissa! From day 1, she responded quickly with my inquiries, she went out of her way to meet with us, she was always organized and on time, and she has a never-ending smile and bubbly personality that makes you feel comfortable with her... Read More immediately. Furthermore, Melissa was interested in much more than a simple business transaction, she wanted to hear our story and get to know our personalities as individuals and as a couple. She understood our "vision" perfectly for how we wanted our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos to look. She gave 110% of her attention and dedication to us in our moment and captured every important aspect of the most special day of our lives. As a "cherry on top of the cake," her prices were, by far, the most reasonable out of all the photographers we communicated with and the quality of her work is amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from our friends and family and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Aimee L

Melissa was wonderful! We did both the engagement photo shoot and the wedding photos with her and she was professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. The engagement shoot really helped us understand what we should expect at the wedding. She was extremely helpful in developing a... Read More timeline for the wedding day and making sure she and her second shooter were in the right places at the right times to get the best photos. We would highly recommend Melissa - She's the best!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Chelsey N

Oh where to begin :) Melissa has an eye for capturing the best moments of your day and that is exactly what she did for our wedding. Melissa is the greatest photographer I know. She is so friendly, caring, and determined to get the greatest photos. She made every part of our... Read More journey meaningful and so much fun; Our engagement photos, our last minute ceremony at home before my husband deployed unexpectedly (we literally were give 2 week notice), and of course, the best of all, our wedding day on July 1 2017. I cant wait to call her up for may more events in our future ♥

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Danielle F

Melissa photographed our March 2017 wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! Melissa was wonderful and made us both feel very comfortable. She was upbeat and friendly the entire night. The pictures we got back were wonderful and really captured the fun and spirit of our... Read More wedding. Melissa and her assistant were there the all night taking pictures of everything, but it never felt invasive. Most of time they took pictures without you realizing they were doing so, which made for some great candid shots of the wedding and our guests. We had a first look and our formal pictures out in the snow and they came our beautiful. Melissa was not afraid to get right in the snow with us, and at one point was sitting in it to make sure she got the shot. I would highly recommend Melissa, she was a pleasure to have with us on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Kelly M

My husband and I highly recommend Melissa Lynn Studios for your photographer needs! Melissa was our wedding photographer with a second shooter. From the first time I met with Melissa all the way to our big day she remained professional, yet super friendly and comfortable. Our... Read More meetings leading up to our wedding were informative and well thought out. On our special day Melissa was such a BIG help, from assisting me and my bridesmaids to helping out the florist. Melissa was comfortable and confident. And she was all about grabbing every moment and detail, really telling the story of the day. We opted to do a first look, which was organized and efficient from shot to shot. Throughout the evening Melissa and her second shooter were there, but they weren't there, if you know what I mean. We never felt like they were in our face. And all of our candid photos from our reception really captured some special moments. Melissa Lynn Studios is a great selection and I would recommend her a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Katlyn M

Wonderful photographer, easy going and flexible. Would highly recommend this photographer!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 tammy f

Melissa made our day so relaxing. She was very easy to work with. Both our engagement session and wedding day were captured so timelessly. We have great memories to look back on thanks to her. She also has a second shooter for weddings, and even though we don't meet this... Read More person her selection was perfect for us. Do not over look her competitive pricing. We "got" her just about all day where other photographers you have for a certain amount of hours, this made for a very relaxing day verses running around like crazy to get everything done for pics. She was patient and understanding and her work speaks for it's self. We received our finished album last week and our wants and needs with her help and direction made for such a beautiful album. My husband and I absolutely would use her again for other family events and would gladly recommend her to anyone that asked. Thanks Melissa!

Beyond impressed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Katie L

Melissa is and was absolutely incredible! I met her by random when we were both at vendor booths at a bridal show. Her work was beautiful! She is so personable and easy to work with! She touched base with us prior to our wedding date to make sure we listed all the shots we... Read More wanted to get. We had an hour to try to tackle a whole list of people and shots! She was so efficient and fast it was amazing! Not only is she super talented in taking photographs but she also helped out a lot in my wardrobe malfunctions! Every step of the way she was there to help with my dress, hair, bouquet, you name it! There are truly not enough good things to say about Melissa Lynn Photography. She made our day go so smoothly and we were so comfortable with her. I am so happy we picked her to photograph our wedding and I would highly recommend her and her team!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Amanda L

Awesome photographer. not afraid to try new things. Very accommodating and creative. Quick return of finished product (about three weeks). Very impressed with the quality and amount of photos. I've never liked so many photos of myself before and I'm my biggest critic.

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Nicole P

Melissa Lynn Studios is a great photographer to have for your wedding! They are more than willing to work with you and what you want. I recommend them to anyone and everyone getting married.

Just what I wanted!

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Kristen S

Melissa was so professional. We hired her about a year out from our vendor. She was very quick to respond to all of our questions. I thought that her price was very fair. We ended up with almost 1000 photos from the day which are all of quality. I got every photo I wanted. She... Read More had an assistant with her and made the day go by easy. She was very nice and I couldn't have asked for more. All photos came on a personalized flash drive. We are planning to order a photo album from her.

I have been shooting weddings for 14 years and I love every minute of it! Weddings in vermont area always an adventure and take me to so many new and amazing places. I love adventure, the outdoors and my dogs. In my time off you will find me traveling the world, hiking mountains, camping with my dogs or eating at one of Vermonts amazing restaurants. P.s. I ALWAYS cary a squeaky toy in my camera bag! You never know when you might need to take photos of a dog... and squeaky toys also work for babies and unruly Groomsmen.