Full-Service Wedding Planning and Coordination

We are a wedding planning company that will work with you to make your dream wedding a reality while keeping you on budget. Whether you need help planning from begin to end, coordination on the day of your wedding, or anything in between, we have the package for you! We service the Metro Detroit area and beyond.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Mary N

Melissa was awesome. She was there for whatever I needed, which was providing a lot of information in the beginning; how much to pay for a photographer, DJ recommendations, etc... She provided a strong vendor list. Everyone she recommended provided a high level of service.... Read More We had a perfect wedding. Melissa and her team made sure all the details were in place and taken care of. I can't say enough good things. She made it easy to enjoy the day. If there was a detail that I couldn't make a decision on, (i.e, does the pastor use a mic or not) I deferred to her. My parents and friends were able to have fun and enjoy our wedding. Melissa has a very calm and relaxing presence - which was needed the day of our wedding. Nothing could startle her. Melissa was perfect. I'm very happy I chose to use Melissa and would make the same decision again in a heartbeat.

2017-07-26T19:51:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Amanda W

Melissa helped us find our dream venue! She ensured our wedding looked gorgeous, handled all of the decorations, set up and tear down, and our big day looked beautiful. Melissa also recommended amazing vendors - our DJ and Photographer were phenomenal. Melissa also did our... Read More flowers, and they were absolutely stunning. Would highly recommend her and her team!

2017-09-18T08:55:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paul and Amanda!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jenny H

Hiring Melissa was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We wanted our wedding day to be stress free for our families-- and Melissa made sure this was possible. She helped us create a seamless timeline and adjusted any time we made changes to plans. Her and her... Read More assistant fully set up and took down all decorations and supplies for our ceremony and reception and helped to make the day work seamlessly. Anyone who does not hire her will regret it! Best day of our lives :)

2017-07-26T19:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenny and Eric!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lindsay J

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa and her team! We used Melissa as our day of coordinator and she did just that and more! Our venue didn't provide anything but the building so we had a lot of vendors and a lot of moving parts and Melissa made all of it come together... Read More perfectly. The few hiccups that did occur Melissa handled quickly and discreetly and I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't been told. I would highly recommend Melissa to any bride looking to have a smooth, beautiful, stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Nicole D

Melissa and her assistant Bri were amazing! Hiring Melissa was the best decision I made while planning my wedding! I hired her for the day of my wedding and she took care of everything! She dealt with a not so nice bus company, hung lights in the barn for me, put out all the... Read More decorations, coordinated with my vendors, and then took everything down at the end of the night! Everything was so beautifully done and to not have to stress about a single thing on the wedding day was wonderful! Melissa was so personable and easy to work with. She also helped me develop a day of schedule which made planning easier! I would highly recommend using Melissa Marie Events for your wedding!

2017-10-31T14:03:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Joy W

Having Melissa's team there on our wedding day was HUGE. I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator but I am so happy that my husband convinced me to do it -- these ladies are worth their weight in gold! They handled every little thing that came up before and during the... Read More wedding, which meant my husband and I could just relax and enjoy the day with our friends and family. I cannot recommend them enough -- from the moment we first met Melissa, Caitlin, and Bri they were 100% professional, attentive, and focused on the details that we hadn't considered. Thank you!

2017-09-27T21:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joy!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Donna V

I mostly needed someone for the ceremony, to coordinate so that my day was stress free and that's what Melissa provided. The way she decorated our venue was fantastic, and everything was taken down, packed up and in my vehicle ready to go. I didn't have to worry about a thing !... Read More I highly recommend her!

2017-09-27T12:25:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Donna!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Claire G

We hired Melissa Marie Events for Day Of coordination and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. Melissa was so helpful and easy to work with. Melissa and Jenna were the calming presence I needed on the big day. I felt confident they could handle anything that... Read More happened. It was so nice to hand things off to them and enjoy the day without worry. I was the one who wanted to hire a coordinator, but after the wedding my husband raved about how amazing Melissa's services were. We both agree that Melissa and her team were worth every penny and we'd recommend them to anyone!

2017-09-25T11:56:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Claire!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Anne K

Melissa helped make our dream farmhouse wedding a reality. She was easy to communicate with, which was important as we did not live in state. She was able to provide wonderful advice for vendors and helped us stay within our budget. She even provided and decorated the arch that... Read More we were married under. Melissa was able to make our vision a reality and helped bring it all together the day of the wedding. She is an excellent choice for a wedding planner and I highly recommend working with her!

2017-09-25T11:57:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anne and George! I loved planning your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jessica J

Melissa Marie Events was just amazing! They took care of so many details of our wedding so that we could just sit back and enjoy our day. Also, they did a beautiful job setting up our decor - it was all better than I could have imagined. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

2017-07-03T08:54:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lauren L

Melissa and her team were fantastic. She was a lifesaver for me the day of the wedding. She helped with everything from being the point person for all of my vendors to helping me with a wardrobe malfunction as she came prepped with a sewing kit! To any bride who is considering a... Read More day of coordinator, it is a must! Melissa helps you to ensure everything goes just as planned so you can be present in your big day and just enjoy it! Thanks again Melissa and team!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Lauren S

Melissa and her team were great on my wedding day. My day would not come together as I envisioned without them. Her team picked up my flowers from the florist and set up all decorations according to pics I provided, and served as the main point of contact for all vendors - would... Read More definitely recommend! Thanks Melissa

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alex W

Melissa and her team did such an amazing job with our September 17th wedding. They delivered beautiful flowers and decorations at a low cost and with very little direction from me. They really were able to take my vision and run with it. I appreciated their communication and... Read More willingness to take on last minute duties. We hired Melissa Marie Events for Wedding Weekend Coordination and Floral. I am VERY satisfied with their services.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Michelle L

Melissa was wonderful to work with, very friendly yet professional. Easy to communicate with and met with us both at the church and reception site prior to our wedding. She was so much more than just a "day-of" coordinator. She had every detail covered before I even thought of... Read More it! Would definitely recommend to all brides!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Becca S

Melissa from Melissa Marie Events was amazing. She truly went above and beyond the call of duty, as far as meeting with me several times ahead of time and always being available via email and phone when I had new ideas or questions. She is also just a lovely and sweet person. I... Read More would recommend her a hundred times over.

Huge help on the day of! (And before)

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Daniella T

Melissa was fantastic to work with. She was helpful in determining the time line for the day of and critical the actual day of the wedding. She helped get all of our "extras" to the venue (escort cards, gift card holders, family photos, toasting flutes, bathroom baskets, etc... Read More etc) The list goes on and on. She was critical to helping with so many little things we hadn't thought of! (Moving the flower vases to the limo, moving bridesmaids bags to the limo during the ceremony, etc etc). Making our day easier and smooth. Thanks for all your help!!

Great

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Megan b

Melissa was so helpful. I am really glad that we decided to go with a planner, she was great when I was very indecisive on things and she had tons of wonderful ideas for everything.

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Lindsey C

Melissa Osborne from All About You Productions is a fantastic day of coordinator, although I would have to say she did so much more than "just" day of coordinate!! We met twice before the wedding to go through every detail. She contacted every vendor to confirm and coordinate... Read More their arrival on the wedding day. Melissa had so many great suggestions, she offered to help us find a band and gave all kinds of design suggestions. As we got closer to the wedding day, she was in contact with me everyday checking to see that everything was in order and to see if I needed anything--a great assett to a bride who was feeling a lot of anxiety leading up to the big day!! It was so comforting to know she was there to lean on if something went wrong! Beyond running our rehearsal AND organizing ALL of the day of tasks and vendors, she was the constant calm that my family and I needed! We didn't have to think of or worry about anything the entire day because Melissa had assured us she would be there to take care of everything :) She came to my hotel room the morning of to make sure everything was going as planned and to pick up some last minute items... we forgot to give her something she needed to hang some of our decor, so she just stopped on the way to the venue and bought them herself... I honestly don't know how we would have pulled off all of the amazing details at our wedding without Melissa!! She made sure everything was where it needed to be and EVEN stayed all the way until the end of the night to help us pack everything into our cars--just over the top helpful! She truly was a godsend on the wedding day! I could go on and on and on about what a great service Melissa offers--but I am sure you are getting the picture :) I recommend her to every bride, all of her services are fantastic!! It is worth every penny to have the peace of mind that someone with experience and expertise is there to help you, troubleshoot and handle the little issues. She is a bride's dream! Also-- check out her Bridal Forum event she hosts once a year, it's a wealth of information and there are great prizes too :) :) http://b4uido.com.

Melissa Osborne

Hi! I'm Melissa, the creator of Melissa Marie Events. Here is a little bit about me.... ....... I love weddings! I have always loved attending them and admired every detail. I was born a party planner! I have planned my own birthdays and come up with any reason to plan a party since I was a little girl. Creativity seems to run in my family in some way or another. I am naturally a very organized person. So, my passion for weddings marry my creative and organized side = wedding planner! My dream job! I am a strong believer in doing what you love.