Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair and Makeup

Westchester NY, Greenwich CT, Hudson Valley

Bridal and Formal Event Hair and Makeup Service

Luxury Bridal Hair and Makeup Services in the comfort of your own home or location of your choice. Please go to our website for any inquiries, pricing and packages.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Westchester NY, Greenwich CT, Hudson Valley (914) 924-2011

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Margaret M

I can't thank Melissa enough for making my hair perfect, elegant and making me look the most gorgeous on my wedding day! From the day of the trial, I knew she was the hair stylist I was going to choose. She was able to capture the personal vision I had for my wedding hair style... Read More using a mix of styles from the pictures I had at my trial. She has pure talent and is amazing at her craft. On my wedding day she arrived to my parent's house early and brought an assistant with her (I had myself, 8 ladies and 1 Flower Girl getting their hair done that day). Melissa and her assistant were super efficient, professional, thoughtful, and diligent. They catered to the needs and wants of myself, mother-in-law, flower girl, and 7 bridesmaids and achieved the vision each individual woman gave them for their hair perfectly. My bridesmaids and family are still talking about how amazing Melissa was in creating a unique style for each person who got their hair done on my wedding day! Our hair stayed in perfectly all night and we all looked absolutely stunning and flawless. Melissa achieved the elegant, classic hair style I wanted perfectly and even put in my veil for me on my wedding day. She taught my bridesmaids how to put the veil in my hair and take it out appropriately as well. Melissa was professional from start to finish on the wedding day. She made the morning of my wedding stress-free with her calm, genuine personality. She gave me a hair kit for the wedding day which was super special. She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to create the most individualized, personal hair style for each person getting their hair done. Melissa is super prompt with email responses and has very reasonable prices for all that she does. I would highly recommend Melissa over any other hair stylist for your wedding. She is a wonderful professional and the BEST at creating the perfect hair style. I am so blessed to have found Melissa. She is the number one hair stylist out there!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Dawn C

The second I sat down in Melissa's chair for my trial - I knew right away she was going to be the one to do my hair on my wedding day. I loved everything about her! From her personality to her hair styles, she was great! When she showed up on my wedding day, I was a bundle of... Read More nerves, but she somehow managed to make it all go away. She was so calm and talked me through everything. I LOVED how my hair turned out! I never felt so beautiful in my life! She also did my mother's hair, sister, and sister in law along with my two little flower girls. They all loved how their hair looked and couldn't stop saying how sweet she was. Melissa stayed with me until I was finished getting dressed. She helped me put on my veil, and didn't leave my side until I was completely ready. I will NEVER forget that she did that - and I will definitely be using her in the future. Melissa is truly amazing, and has an incredible talent!!!

Amazing Hair!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 rachel d

When I say Melissa provided 5 star service across the board, I absolutely mean it. From the first time I met her on my trial hair appointment I knew she was going to be the one where I look back at my wedding pictures and thank! Melissa provided services throughout my entire... Read More wedding day for myself, my mother, and 6 bridesmaids. She truly has a natural talent for working with all different types of hair/styles (up or down) and everyone in the wedding party looked stunning. I am still receiving compliments today from guests saying how wonderful everyone in the bridal party looked. Melissa is amazing and I can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kaitlin M

Melissa and her assistant, Paige, were INCREDIBLE! I wanted to look like the best version of myself without having too stiff of a look . They did not disappoint! Melissa completely understood my vision and helped guide me without being at all pushy. All of my bridesmaids (who... Read More have very different styles) absolutely loved them, too! My one bridesmaid commented that this was the only time she has liked her hair when it's been professionally done! Thank you to Melissa and Paige for their professionalism and high quality services! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Melissa was amazing throughout the entire process including my wedding day. Her work was excellent and just what I wanted. My bridesmaids were so happy with their hair as well. She made us all feel so calm and I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jacki F

Melissa is not only an amazing hairstylist, but is also an incredibly kind, patient person. Melissa did an exceptional job on my daughter's hair for her wedding day. She created a beautiful loose bun and wove a crystal hair wire into it. It was a work of art. She and her... Read More assistant Paige did the hair of all 5 of the bridesmaids. Each girl looked amazing. Melissa also did my hair, the mother of the bride. She listened carefully to my wishes, and did a truly amazing job. Melissa is a true artist and my daughter was thrilled with her wedding hair! So very happy we hired her. Don't look any further, just hire her, you'll be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lisa C

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa twice. She did my hair for my sisters wedding 2 years ago. I loved everything about it! As soon as I sat down she knew exactly what I wanted. She did it so perfect that my curls didn't fall out and it actually stayed for the entire... Read More night of dancing. I got engaged right after my sisters wedding and it was now my turn to start planning! As soon as my fiancé and I booked our date, the first person I emailed on the way home from the venue was Melissa! I didn't even need to do a trial with her yet, I just wanted to make sure she had my date available. I finally went to Melissa's gorgeous studio in Greenwich for a trial closer to my wedding date. Prior to my trial I fell in love with this headpiece that I HAD to have. I brought it with me to the trial and as picky as I am, I did not like how the headpiece was looking on myself. Melissa knew how badly I wanted to wear the headpiece and how much I spent on it and couldn't get my money back. after being so patient and showing me many different options on how to wear the headpiece, she found a way with the hairstyle that I wanted that I was more than happy with!! I absolutely LOVED the way she put it in my hair! On my wedding morning she showed up at the exact time she said she was going to be there and did my hair exactly like the trial. Not only did she make me feel so beautiful that day, but being a nervous wreck, she was the one that kept me so calm and got me through my morning! I'll never forget how patient she was with me during my trial and how amazing she was on my wedding day! She is nothing but amazing at what she does and has a real passion on making sure the bride is very happy on her special day! I can't thank Melissa enough for everything she did for me and hope I get to have her do my hair again for a special occasion for a third time!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Karen A

I absolutely loved working with Melissa. I had a horrible trial with someone I had used as a bridesmaid. At first I thought spending $250 on my hair just wasn't worth it but I couldn't have been more wrong. Melissa took her time during my trial to make sure she understood what I... Read More wanted. She was able to see what I was envisioning for myself and did my hair better than I could have imagined. She arrived early and was extremely patient with all the chaos. We had two ceremonies and I LOVE to dance. My hair stayed put PERFECTLY the entire night. I could not have been happier with Melissa and highly recommend her if you want to be happy with the way you look on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Danielle A

Melissa is incredible! We just worked together for my wedding - and I was blown away. She is so professional, great to work with and I could not have loved my hair (and bridesmaids/family's hair) any more! Look no further she is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Melissa L

I cannot recommend Melissa Scrofani enough to any bride looking for a professional and kind person to do their hair. Melissa was responsive and an excellent communicator throughout the entire process. Her home studio where I did my trial was so chic and beautiful! On my wedding... Read More day, Melissa was such a warm and calming presence and I was so grateful to have her there. Her assistant Michelle was just as wonderful and professional. They worked quickly and made my entire bridal party look stunning. We all appreciated how they touched us up before they left too. Everyone’s hair stayed throughout the night (some even until the next morning!). I cannot recommend Melissa enough and I will definitely be using her again when I need my hair done!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Eden U

Melissa was wonderful!! My bridesmaids and I love the styles that she and her assistant created, and our hair stayed perfectly in place all night—even with hours and hours of dancing. My bridesmaid who has tried everything to get her hair to hold a curl had bouncy hair well past... Read More midnight! Melissa put me at ease on the day of the wedding and wouldn't let me out of her chair until every single piece of hair was perfect. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Laine M

Melissa is an incredible hairstylist who made us feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding process! My mom and I went for a hair trial and immediately felt confident that she was the girl for us! She was patient and listened to everything we had to say. I... Read More even switched up my hair style the day of and she knew exactly what I was going for. The hair was absolutely PERFECT and stayed all night. She even lets you rent her hair extensions so you dont have to buy them!! WE LOVE MELISSA!!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lauren L

Melissa is so talented! She did my hair exactly how I wanted it. I have very curly hair and it stayed smooth and styled all day! Melissa and her team did am amazing job on everyone's hair on my wedding day! Thank you Melissa for being so easy to work with, professional and... Read More talented! MY wedding day was absolutely perfect and you were a big part of that! XO!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alix P

Amazing!! I have never gotten my hair professionally styled before my wedding and i was so concerned about how it was going to turn out. I had multiple trials with different vendors and finally found Melissa who truly understood my style and what I was looking for, and put me... Read More totally at ease. She came to my house twice to try different options and wasn't satisfied until i had exactly what I was looking for - and she nailed it! Then on my wedding day she and her team did the hair styles for all of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law. Between my hairstyle, the mom's more traditional styles, and my bridesmaids all with different hair types and styles (including an undershave!) there was so much diversity and she made everyone look stunning. They were all unique, while also bringing my vision to life of having a thread of continuity throughout by giving everyone some form of a braid. I cannot recommend Melissa highly enough. She was a pleasure to work with, a fun and calm presence on my wedding day, and an amazing stylist.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Barbara B

Melissa Scrofani did an exceptional job on my daughter's hair for her wedding day. She and her assistant Paige did beautiful updos for 6 bridesmaids too, plus mother of bride hair, all done in a professional and timely manner. Melissa is a true artist and my daughter was... Read More thrilled with her wedding hair! So very happy we hired her. Don't look any further, just hire her, you'll be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Theresa G

Melissa is an amazing hair stylist! She and her assistant, Paige, did hair styling for me, my mom, my mother in law and 3 bridesmaids. I did a trial with Melissa a month before my wedding at her amazing home studio. Melissa is very warm and friendly and made me feel very... Read More comfortable. I was blown away by the different styles that she tried at the trial. She made a unique and special hair style using inspiration from photos I showed her. The style was absolutely perfect and she recreated it beautifully on my wedding day. My hairstyle lasted through the reception and looked amazing in the photos. My mom, mother in law and bridesmaids all looked and felt beautiful, and were totally happy with Melissa and Paige's work. Thank you to Melissa and Paige for helping to make my wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kerry T

Melissa is truly a pro and I was lucky to have her do my hair for my wedding a few weeks ago! She was one of the very first vendors I booked after securing my venue (based on all of the amazing reviews) and I couldn't have been happier with my wedding hair. At my trial,... Read More Melissa put me completely at ease and tried out a ton of different style options (even making a backup plan if the weather was humid on my big day). On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, incredibly organized and super prepared. She and her assistant were kind, calm, cool and collected as they worked quickly and efficiently to do my hair, along with my mom's hair and my three bridesmaids' hair. Everyone got a unique style that perfectly suited them. It ended up being humid on my wedding day so Melissa worked so hard to make sure my hair stayed perfectly in place and it looked incredible. Thank you Melissa for making my hair look so great for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Cassandra M

Melissa wasn't even my main hairstylist but she accompanied my hairstylist to help with my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. She was absolutely amazing. She came back to the hotel to put fresh flowers in my hair and my flower girl's hair to ensure that they wouldn't wilt. She... Read More also touched up my curls before I headed to the venue. For her to do such a great job when it wasn't even her I initially hired was unexpected and really commendable. Melissa is great!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa for my wedding in August. She's personable, professional and an amazing hair stylist. I changed my mind after my trial and she made sure that she got my new look perfect that day! Sooo happy I found her. Highly recommend!! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lynthia R

Melissa did an outstanding job for the bride, eight bridesmaids, mother of bride, mother of groom and sister in law of bride. Each person had their own individual look and she and her assistant were calm, sweet, expert and created a wonderful experience. She also did a test of... Read More three styles and suggested a hairpiece that was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Devon A

Melissa is amazing and an absolute dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her until my wedding day, Melissa was professional, extremely responsive and an incredible stylist. She helped me coordinate my day-of timeline perfectly and on my wedding day she came on-time,... Read More with 2 assistant stylists, and kept everyone on schedule so that myself and my bridesmaids had time to relax, eat and enjoy the day. I absolutely loved everything about my hair - it was more beautiful than I could have imaged and exactly what I had envisioned. Melissa was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted, making sure I was happy every step of the way as she was styling my hair until it was time for her to leave. She is not only an incredible stylist, but is also extremely sweet and calming - perfect for a stressed bride on her wedding day. My hair lasted the entire night and looks perfect in pictures taken at the very end of the reception. Thank you so much, Melissa, for making me look and feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Melissa and her team were wonderful! At my trial, she recreated several looks perfectly and worked with me to find the perfect style for my wedding day. I changed things up a little on the day-of and she was very flexible. She was very responsive to all of my questions and... Read More extremely organized. On the wedding day, she arrived right on time and was extremely professional and fun to be around. She and her assistant pulled off all of my girls' looks beautifully, and she was especially talented with curly hair! Everyone was very happy with their hairstyle. My updo lasted all evening and I loved that I didn't have to worry about it falling down at all. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Victoria F

Melissa Scrofani styled my hair for my wedding, as well as the hair of my bridesmaids and mothers and did an amazing job! I knew that Melissa was the right choice for my wedding after my bridal hair trial. She did a great job of listening to my thoughts and trying different... Read More styles to make sure that I ended up with perfect hair the day of. She and her team styled our party’s hair so in a way that everyone had their own unique style fit for each bridesmaid. All the ladies loved working with her and were happy with how their hair turned out. I absolutely loved my hair, it stayed perfectly throughout the whole day and into the evening.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caitlin J

I booked Melissa for my wedding day hair after being recommended to her by my makeup artist, and then also after reading all of her rave reviews. I wasn’t able to schedule a pre-booking hair trial due to timing, but I felt comfortable with booking her after speaking to her via... Read More email and looking at her online gallery of past styles. I am so happy that I went for it and used Melissa! She did an excellent job on myself and the 5 other members of my bridal party. I did a trial about one month before the wedding, and Melissa was easily able to take all of the photos I was showing her and turn them into exactly what I had in mind. On the wedding day, she arrived early and was very professional in setting up her station and getting everyone started on their hair. All of our hair-do’s lasted all evening…and even into the next day! I would recommend Melissa to any bride.

Amazing Hair Stylist!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Amanda M

Melissa was a dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her through my wedding day, she was a dream hair stylist! Melissa did my engagement photo shoot, as well as my wedding day hair styling. She was set on making sure I loved my wedding day hair, and I really did! We did... Read More two different styles at my trial, and I was really unsure of how my hair would look the day of, as my hair doesn't take curling too well. She made sure my hair curled the day of, and she kept her promise; I LOVED my wedding day hair! In addition, she was a great support during the wedding process. She was able to give me tips and advice along the way; and the day of, she was able to keep my nerves calm. Your wedding day is a big one, and she knows just what to say to keep you relaxed! All of my girls had gorgeous hair styles that look amazing in my photos! I would use Melissa again in a heartbeat!