Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair Stylist

Westchester NY, Greenwich CT, Hudson Valley

Bridal and Formal event Hair Services

Eliminate the stress of rushing around by allowing us to come to you for hair services. For your convenience we will provide you with services in the comfort of your own home or location of your choice. Please go to my website for any inquiries, pricing and packages. melissascrofani.com

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Westchester NY, Greenwich CT, Hudson Valley (914) 924-2011

THE BEST HAIR STYLIST, CREATES PERFECT, STUNNING STYLES

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Margaret M

I can't thank Melissa enough for making my hair perfect, elegant and making me look the most gorgeous on my wedding day! From the day of the trial, I knew she was the hair stylist I was going to choose. She was able to capture the personal vision I had for my wedding hair style... Read More using a mix of styles from the pictures I had at my trial. She has pure talent and is amazing at her craft. On my wedding day she arrived to my parent's house early and brought an assistant with her (I had myself, 8 ladies and 1 Flower Girl getting their hair done that day). Melissa and her assistant were super efficient, professional, thoughtful, and diligent. They catered to the needs and wants of myself, mother-in-law, flower girl, and 7 bridesmaids and achieved the vision each individual woman gave them for their hair perfectly. My bridesmaids and family are still talking about how amazing Melissa was in creating a unique style for each person who got their hair done on my wedding day! Our hair stayed in perfectly all night and we all looked absolutely stunning and flawless. Melissa achieved the elegant, classic hair style I wanted perfectly and even put in my veil for me on my wedding day. She taught my bridesmaids how to put the veil in my hair and take it out appropriately as well. Melissa was professional from start to finish on the wedding day. She made the morning of my wedding stress-free with her calm, genuine personality. She gave me a hair kit for the wedding day which was super special. She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to create the most individualized, personal hair style for each person getting their hair done. Melissa is super prompt with email responses and has very reasonable prices for all that she does. I would highly recommend Melissa over any other hair stylist for your wedding. She is a wonderful professional and the BEST at creating the perfect hair style. I am so blessed to have found Melissa. She is the number one hair stylist out there!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Dawn C

The second I sat down in Melissa's chair for my trial - I knew right away she was going to be the one to do my hair on my wedding day. I loved everything about her! From her personality to her hair styles, she was great! When she showed up on my wedding day, I was a bundle of... Read More nerves, but she somehow managed to make it all go away. She was so calm and talked me through everything. I LOVED how my hair turned out! I never felt so beautiful in my life! She also did my mother's hair, sister, and sister in law along with my two little flower girls. They all loved how their hair looked and couldn't stop saying how sweet she was. Melissa stayed with me until I was finished getting dressed. She helped me put on my veil, and didn't leave my side until I was completely ready. I will NEVER forget that she did that - and I will definitely be using her in the future. Melissa is truly amazing, and has an incredible talent!!!

Amazing Hair!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 rachel d

When I say Melissa provided 5 star service across the board, I absolutely mean it. From the first time I met her on my trial hair appointment I knew she was going to be the one where I look back at my wedding pictures and thank! Melissa provided services throughout my entire... Read More wedding day for myself, my mother, and 6 bridesmaids. She truly has a natural talent for working with all different types of hair/styles (up or down) and everyone in the wedding party looked stunning. I am still receiving compliments today from guests saying how wonderful everyone in the bridal party looked. Melissa is amazing and I can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alix P

Amazing!! I have never gotten my hair professionally styled before my wedding and i was so concerned about how it was going to turn out. I had multiple trials with different vendors and finally found Melissa who truly understood my style and what I was looking for, and put me... Read More totally at ease. She came to my house twice to try different options and wasn't satisfied until i had exactly what I was looking for - and she nailed it! Then on my wedding day she and her team did the hair styles for all of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law. Between my hairstyle, the mom's more traditional styles, and my bridesmaids all with different hair types and styles (including an undershave!) there was so much diversity and she made everyone look stunning. They were all unique, while also bringing my vision to life of having a thread of continuity throughout by giving everyone some form of a braid. I cannot recommend Melissa highly enough. She was a pleasure to work with, a fun and calm presence on my wedding day, and an amazing stylist.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Barbara B

Melissa Scrofani did an exceptional job on my daughter's hair for her wedding day. She and her assistant Paige did beautiful updos for 6 bridesmaids too, plus mother of bride hair, all done in a professional and timely manner. Melissa is a true artist and my daughter was... Read More thrilled with her wedding hair! So very happy we hired her. Don't look any further, just hire her, you'll be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Theresa G

Melissa is an amazing hair stylist! She and her assistant, Paige, did hair styling for me, my mom, my mother in law and 3 bridesmaids. I did a trial with Melissa a month before my wedding at her amazing home studio. Melissa is very warm and friendly and made me feel very... Read More comfortable. I was blown away by the different styles that she tried at the trial. She made a unique and special hair style using inspiration from photos I showed her. The style was absolutely perfect and she recreated it beautifully on my wedding day. My hairstyle lasted through the reception and looked amazing in the photos. My mom, mother in law and bridesmaids all looked and felt beautiful, and were totally happy with Melissa and Paige's work. Thank you to Melissa and Paige for helping to make my wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kerry T

Melissa is truly a pro and I was lucky to have her do my hair for my wedding a few weeks ago! She was one of the very first vendors I booked after securing my venue (based on all of the amazing reviews) and I couldn't have been happier with my wedding hair. At my trial,... Read More Melissa put me completely at ease and tried out a ton of different style options (even making a backup plan if the weather was humid on my big day). On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, incredibly organized and super prepared. She and her assistant were kind, calm, cool and collected as they worked quickly and efficiently to do my hair, along with my mom's hair and my three bridesmaids' hair. Everyone got a unique style that perfectly suited them. It ended up being humid on my wedding day so Melissa worked so hard to make sure my hair stayed perfectly in place and it looked incredible. Thank you Melissa for making my hair look so great for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Cassandra M

Melissa wasn't even my main hairstylist but she accompanied my hairstylist to help with my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. She was absolutely amazing. She came back to the hotel to put fresh flowers in my hair and my flower girl's hair to ensure that they wouldn't wilt. She... Read More also touched up my curls before I headed to the venue. For her to do such a great job when it wasn't even her I initially hired was unexpected and really commendable. Melissa is great!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa for my wedding in August. She's personable, professional and an amazing hair stylist. I changed my mind after my trial and she made sure that she got my new look perfect that day! Sooo happy I found her. Highly recommend!! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lynthia R

Melissa did an outstanding job for the bride, eight bridesmaids, mother of bride, mother of groom and sister in law of bride. Each person had their own individual look and she and her assistant were calm, sweet, expert and created a wonderful experience. She also did a test of... Read More three styles and suggested a hairpiece that was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Devon A

Melissa is amazing and an absolute dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her until my wedding day, Melissa was professional, extremely responsive and an incredible stylist. She helped me coordinate my day-of timeline perfectly and on my wedding day she came on-time,... Read More with 2 assistant stylists, and kept everyone on schedule so that myself and my bridesmaids had time to relax, eat and enjoy the day. I absolutely loved everything about my hair - it was more beautiful than I could have imaged and exactly what I had envisioned. Melissa was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted, making sure I was happy every step of the way as she was styling my hair until it was time for her to leave. She is not only an incredible stylist, but is also extremely sweet and calming - perfect for a stressed bride on her wedding day. My hair lasted the entire night and looks perfect in pictures taken at the very end of the reception. Thank you so much, Melissa, for making me look and feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Melissa and her team were wonderful! At my trial, she recreated several looks perfectly and worked with me to find the perfect style for my wedding day. I changed things up a little on the day-of and she was very flexible. She was very responsive to all of my questions and... Read More extremely organized. On the wedding day, she arrived right on time and was extremely professional and fun to be around. She and her assistant pulled off all of my girls' looks beautifully, and she was especially talented with curly hair! Everyone was very happy with their hairstyle. My updo lasted all evening and I loved that I didn't have to worry about it falling down at all. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Victoria F

Melissa Scrofani styled my hair for my wedding, as well as the hair of my bridesmaids and mothers and did an amazing job! I knew that Melissa was the right choice for my wedding after my bridal hair trial. She did a great job of listening to my thoughts and trying different... Read More styles to make sure that I ended up with perfect hair the day of. She and her team styled our party’s hair so in a way that everyone had their own unique style fit for each bridesmaid. All the ladies loved working with her and were happy with how their hair turned out. I absolutely loved my hair, it stayed perfectly throughout the whole day and into the evening.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caitlin J

I booked Melissa for my wedding day hair after being recommended to her by my makeup artist, and then also after reading all of her rave reviews. I wasn’t able to schedule a pre-booking hair trial due to timing, but I felt comfortable with booking her after speaking to her via... Read More email and looking at her online gallery of past styles. I am so happy that I went for it and used Melissa! She did an excellent job on myself and the 5 other members of my bridal party. I did a trial about one month before the wedding, and Melissa was easily able to take all of the photos I was showing her and turn them into exactly what I had in mind. On the wedding day, she arrived early and was very professional in setting up her station and getting everyone started on their hair. All of our hair-do’s lasted all evening…and even into the next day! I would recommend Melissa to any bride.

Amazing Hair Stylist!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Amanda M

Melissa was a dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her through my wedding day, she was a dream hair stylist! Melissa did my engagement photo shoot, as well as my wedding day hair styling. She was set on making sure I loved my wedding day hair, and I really did! We did... Read More two different styles at my trial, and I was really unsure of how my hair would look the day of, as my hair doesn't take curling too well. She made sure my hair curled the day of, and she kept her promise; I LOVED my wedding day hair! In addition, she was a great support during the wedding process. She was able to give me tips and advice along the way; and the day of, she was able to keep my nerves calm. Your wedding day is a big one, and she knows just what to say to keep you relaxed! All of my girls had gorgeous hair styles that look amazing in my photos! I would use Melissa again in a heartbeat!

Beautiful Hair!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Gary P

Melissa was professional, prepared and very talented. My daughter and I had 2 trials and Melissa did hair for 9 people on the day of the wedding. Everyone looked beautiful!!!! Very happy with her services. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Tracey

Melissa was an absolute pleasure to work with. She somehow managed to calm me and my hair turned out better than I had envisioned it! Thank you Melissa!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Stefanie T

I absolutely love Melissa! From the trial to the wedding she was an absolute delight to work with. Very upbeat, happy and full of ideas. She was easygoing and accommodating when I decided to change my hairstyle on the day of my wedding from what we tried at my trial. The end... Read More result was perfect. Everyone's hair from my bridesmaids to family members looked amazing.

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Brittany S

Melissa was crucial to making my wedding day absolutely flawless. She is such a professional. She takes her job extremely seriously and invests a ton of effort into making sure you and your bridal party looks and feels their best. From the first trial I had with Melissa, I... Read More felt assured that she was there to work with me until I was happy with my look. She prepared me very well for the big day throughout the planning process and when the wedding day came, it was an absolute breeze. She was early, kept on schedule and made sure everyone was happy. I would recommend Melissa without reservations.

Excellent Hair Stylist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lisa B

Melissa did my hair for my October wedding - and also provided updos for all of my bridesmaids. From the minute I emailed her for a trial appointment, she made me feel at ease. She's warm and easy to work with. Everyone raved about the end results! She and her assistant were... Read More efficient with our timeline, great company while we got ready, and very willing to make adjustments as needed. We ended up having wind gusts of around 30 MPH during my outdoor ceremony and we all made it through without a hair misplaced. (And, for the record, everyone's hair STILL managed to look soft and natural.) Highly recommend!

A true pleasure

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kasey M

As anyone reading this will likely agree, finding and working with wedding vendors is not always easy or enjoyable. Working with Melissa was a welcomed pleasure! She was responsive, provided great advice for hair and other part of my wedding as well, including crucial day of... Read More timing, and last but not least, her hair Styling talents are amazing! She was very patient with me throughout my hair trial and did exactly as we discussed in my big day. I recommend Melissa to all of my friends and can't say enough great things about her! An easy choice!

Best in Westchester by far!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

All I have to say is WOW! Melissa has truly blown me away with her services and entire process. My wedding day hair was beyond gorgeous and nothing shy of perfect. Since our initial consultation, Melissa kept the process stress free, which you know is not easy for any bride!... Read More She also did my mother's and bridesmaids hair as well. We were not rushed and done in ample time to start taking pictures. And the best part, it stayed perfect the entire day! I HIGHLY recommend Melissa Scrofani for your wedding or any event - not only is she professional and completely on point with her work, she is the sweetest person ever!

Fantastic!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Alex G

Melissa was amazing! My hair was perfect and my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law were all thrilled with how their hair looked too. Melissa works quickly, is very calm and makes sure that everyone is not just happy but loves how their hair looks. She is so nice and wonderful... Read More and was truly a pleasure to work with. She really listened to what I wanted and gave only helpful feedback and suggestions. I would recommend Melissa and her team over and over again to any bride! THANK YOU MELISSA!!!

Amazing hair stylist!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Tracy G

Melissa did my hair for my wedding and managed to take what is normally a living creature and tame it to an amazing hair style that made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She and her assistant also did the hair for 5 of my bridesmaids who also loved her. She was... Read More incredibly organized and prompt, and helped to keep things moving along so that we actually ended up to the ceremony a few minutes early! She was also very attuned to what I wanted - at my trial she kept playing around with my hair after I had thought I settled on a style. Her instincts knew better and in a few twists she had proven to me why she is amazing at what she does. So glad I used her.

Great experience! Amazing hair!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Nicole G

Not originally from westchester Melissa Scrofani was recommended to me by a vendor. I knew Melissa was the one the second I met her. She is very professional and gave great advice for my wedding day hair. I knew I wanted to have my hair down and being that my wedding was in July... Read More I was worried about the heat. Melissa did an amazing job making sure my hair would last all day and into the night. She also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and flower girl. We all looked absolutely beautiful! I would recommend her to every bride that is looking for a reliable wedding hair stylist.