Melody Lasseter

Austin Metro Area and Available for travel

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

13740 Research Blvd., Austin, TX Austin Metro Area and Available for travel (512) 797-9178

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Melody did my makeup for a professional photo shoot I needed for work. She made my skin so flawless and perfect that the high resolution camera didn't pick up a thing. I felt like an angel and so pretty. Her touch is so gentle and she is pure joy to be around! I would trust her... Read More for any event I needed. She's amazing at nails too so if you need those done LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Her art is hands down the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Misty N

Melody does fantastic work. My makeup felt light and was blended beautifully. It didn't feel heavy or caked on. It looked very natural. I have a lot of skin issues and all her products worked great. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

She made me feel and look special! I loved my photos and the look will be timeless. I plan on using her for all my special occasions in the future.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Melody is fabulous!!! Her ability to do makeup for any occasion is remarkable. She has done my makeup for an everyday look and an out on the town look and both were stunning. Melody is professional and such a joy. She continues to educate herself on the latest beauty trends and... Read More techniques that makes her a cut above the rest.

Wedding Make-up

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Rachel N

Gemini Nails and Make-up did my make-up for my engagement and bridal photos. Melody did a fantastic job! She made me look so amazing! She is professional, fun, and passionate about her work. She coordinated my make-up with my outfit, skin color, lighting of the day, and venue... Read More where we took out pictures. Melody also came out to our house to make this comfortable and convenient for us. We felt like movie stars! My photos came out so beautiful! Thank you for helping our vision come to light with your amazing work.