Melody Robbins Photography

Serving Central VA and DC

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Serving Central VA and DC, Earlysville, VA Serving Central VA and DC (434) 214-0382

Best photographer in Charlottesville, VA!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014

Melody is not only a gifted photographer but is also an absolute pleasure to work with! She captured our engagement party so beautifully and made everyone (especially my fiance who is camera shy) feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. She's very professional and the... Read More quality of her pictures are superb! And the icing on the cake is that she is super sweet and fun! I would highly recommend Melody's photography services and am looking forward to working with her again for my upcoming wedding festivities next year. Thank you Melody!!! :)

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Michelle N

We both really enjoyed Melody on our wedding day. She was so good moving around the ceremony without even knowing she was there. It was a very small venue and yet she was not asking people to move around to help with pictures. She was very nice and took beautiful pictures. She... Read More really shows a passion for her art and happiness while doing it. I would recommend her to anyone. My entire family was blown away with the beautiful pictures.

Just perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Renie M

Melody did an incredible job with our wedding photos. Every person I emailed the link to for viewing the photos online has said how wonderful they are. We met Melody ahead of time and explained what we were looking for. Some formal photos and lots of candid photos. She... Read More absolutely captured the entire feel of the day, and as we watch the slideshow we can relive the day over and over again. There are so many great, great photos our problem will be how to choose which ones to put in an album! Melody was professional, dressed appropriately and was fun! She was never "in the way" ... She was great at getting people to laugh and relax. We very highly recommend Melody.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 mel r

When looking for a photographer we wanted what any newly married couple would want, great pictures of our wedding! We found exactly what we were looking for with Memories by Melody. Melody was the very best we could have ever hoped for! Her photos are all classics, they are... Read More unique, they are artistic, and they are crisp and clear. She uses different angles and vantage points, to make some really cool shots. We couldn't have envisioned better pictures than what she gave us! Every shot she took takes our breath away. She captured our event in such a beautiful way. You cannot put a price on these pictures. We feel like we should have paid far more than what we actually did! Melody is so easy going, fun and engaging. She is easy to work with, and we recommend her to everyone! Thank you Melody for doing such an amazing job! Suzie and Brad

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013

Awesome photographer! Finding a great photographer for our wedding day was very important to us. The first time I met Melody I knew she was the one. She was very sweet and professional. On our big day, she worked so hard to get the perfect shots, was so creative, and took so... Read More many beautiful pictures. Our wedding pictures were outstanding! We have highly recommended her to so many people who have been just as happy as us with her work. If you want a great wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed at all with Memories By Melody!

One Happy Customer!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013

My friend was having a wedding a few months ago and she was stumped on who to hire. I remember my sister telling me how awesome Melody had done for her wedding and decided to contact Melody. She was a sweetheart and seemed like the perfect person for my friend! She ended up... Read More hiring Melody and has thanked me MULTIPLE times for the advice. She was awesome! She did great dealing with the kids, which can be a hard task, and overall did a wonderful job! I was so very pleased and the pictures came out beautiful. I will be sure to give her a call when the time comes for my wedding!

Such an Asset

Reviewed on 8/20/2013

I hired Melody with Memories By Melody to be the photographer for my son's wedding several years back. She did wonderful, was very creative, dressed nice, was nice and patient with our crowd. You barely new she was around when she was shooting the actual wedding ceremony. I... Read More would recommend Melody anytime, anywhere Cecilia

Natalie

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

I would highly recommend Melody to anyone looking for an awesome photographer! We were so thankful to have her take our engagement and wedding pictures. She did such an amazing job! She was so sweet and calm and makes you feel like you've known her forever. She made it fun for... Read More everyone in the wedding party and they all loved her. All of her pictures turned out amazing and we always get comments on how awesome our wedding pictures are. We loved her so much that we've had her take each of our children's pictures when they were born and all of our family pictures. We have never been disappointed with any of her work! She was a huge blessing to our family!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Rachel S

Melody is an amazing photographer and we were so blessed to have found her to capture our engagement and wedding. She was very creative in the shoots, fun and courteous, and most of all the photographs were incredible. Melody took the time to capture every moment that was... Read More important to us during both the wedding and reception, and looking back at the pictures we are amazed how she was there for every spontaneous moment. Besides the pictures what impressed us most was how patient she was with our large (chaotic at times) family keeping everyone organized and on schedule so we could get pictures with them all and still be on time for the reception.and even managed to was great with family she had a way of keeping us organized and getting pictures of all of us without holding up events. We were so impressed with Melody that we hired her a few years later to take portraits of our newborn baby girl and she didn't disappoint. My husband and I would definitely recommend Melody, and in our opinion she is the best!