Melody Sopa Artistry

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and beyond.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

I come to YOU!, Milwaukee , WI Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and beyond. (414) 477-7431

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kate H

Melody was absolutely fantastic to work with. She did my wedding makeup earlier this month, along with two moms and 4 bridesmaids. None of us wear much makeup on a daily basis so there was a little apprehension with having makeup done professionally. Melody made everyone feel... Read More comfortable and brought out everyone's natural beauty without being overdone. She is so easy to get along with and was a pleasure to have around on the big day. Before the wedding, I went to Melody for a few facials and dermaplaning in the months leading up to the wedding. I had never had a facial or anything of the sort before, and I'm so glad I decided to try it out. Again, Melody made me feel comfortable throughout each visit and it definitely paid off to have healthy skin on my wedding day. I also got to know her over our the course of our time together and she now feels like a friend. I highly recommend Melody for both skincare and for makeup. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Morgan E

Melody is THE BEST!! BOOK HER NOW or you're seriously missing out! Melody did a fabulous job on my wedding trial makeup (She drove down to Chicago so I could do my engagement photos locally) and on-site wedding makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids and the moms in Sept 2017. Some of... Read More my bridal party was worried about having professional makeup done out of fear of having a "heavy or caked on makeup feel" or not feeling like themselves. Not the case with Melody's services! Melody asks what you're looking for and she delivers. Her makeup application gives the coverage you need without feeling like you have anything on, and bonus-it lasts all night (even through tears-I tested that for you). We all received compliments the entire night and even after our pictures came back. Melody is easy to communicate with, trustworthy, responsive, and a joy to work with! Melody is knowledgeable about your skin care needs and gave recommendations to help us prep our skin before the big day. Melody helped us relax, stay clam, and enjoy the morning. And she is efficient without making you feel rushed!! Melody is passionate about her work and it shows!! Highly recommend Melody for any of your makeup needs. If I lived in the area, I would go back for regular skin care in a heartbeat. Thank you, Melody, for making me and my bridal party feel beautiful. You're a true gem!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jess N

Professional, passionate, reliable, delightful, and very talented—that was my experience with Melody. Hands down I’d recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rachel K

I have had my makeup done for a few weddings and it was always fun, but I never truly felt that I looked like myself. After reading reviews of Melody's work, I knew that she was the right person for my wedding! Not only did she help me with skincare leading up to the event, but... Read More she also reached out to my mom and bridesmaids to make sure that they were doing everything from drinking enough water, not over-exfoliating and just reassuring them that they were going to look great day-of. We all looked (and felt) beautiful on the big day, and I credit so much of that to Melody and her remarkable talent. She is also funny and sweet and a joy to be around. I can't recommend her enough to be part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kirsten B

I never understood the term "makeup artist" until I met Melody. She is truly an artist! My daughter suggested we use Melody to do our makeup for her wedding. I was a little nervous as I never had my makeup done before and I didn't want it to look fake. Melody somehow... Read More enhanced our features while keeping us looking natural. We all looked and felt beautiful on my daughter's special day. Thank you Melody!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kelli S

You cannot go wrong by picking Melody! She was absolutely amazing to work with. I was a bride from out of state so the week of my wedding I got a dermaplane facial and my make up trial a few a days later. She made me feel very comfortable and maintained professionalism the... Read More entire time. I spent so much time with her that week that by the end she felt like a friend. If I lived in the area, I would continue to use her for regular facials and any make up needs I might have. The day of the wedding, she came to our hotel suite and set up in a quiet corner so every girl got a little "adult time out" to relax before wedding chaos kicked in. All of my bridesmaids told me they appreciated that time to relax and take it all in. I might be biased because I think all of my friends are beautiful but they were all total knockouts with their make up done. My make up lasted all day and I felt like myself, not cakey and over done.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristin L

Melody is the best! She makes magic happen - I have had my makeup done by her twice now - for my sisters wedding in June 2016 and my wedding August 2017 - and it was one of the best decisions we both made! Book Melody, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jessie A

Absolutely cannot recommend Melody enough. Her makeup is magical--so lightweight and beautiful for photos but still natural looking in person. She was fantastic from start to finish, including great communication and flexibility in scheduling my hair trial. Her makeup skills... Read More are honestly unparalleled. Everyone looked so beautiful! Melody was very easy to work with and had great makeup ideas for all my girls. I couldn't be happier with her work and would recommend for any bride to be! Also, her sister Tiffany with Beautique is a dream to work with too. I don't think she has her own Knot page but everyone's hair looked amazing and stayed perfect all day. They make a great pair!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelsey F

Melody was fantastic!! My make up was flawless and it stayed on the ENTIRE day and evening (even with all my dancing)! She made me feel so beautiful and I was just a bridesmaid!! I could not even tell that I had make up on my face, it was so light -weight. I was worried about... Read More getting my makeup done so early in the morning but it was still flawless by the end of the night! She is truly a one of kind makeup artist and extremely talented. Not only is she awesome at being a make up artist she is also so friendly and sweet. My best friend (the bride) had a tight schedule and Melody kept on schedule the entire day making a stress free day for the bride!! I would HIGHLY recommend Melody to any future brides or any one who wants to get their make up done!! I with out a doubt will hire Melody when my special day comes!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Samantha E

I have never gotten my make up professionally done before so I was nervous to get my make up done. Not only because of that, but because I normally don't wear much on my face. That being said, I was in love with how it turned out! Melody is truly wonderful at what she does and... Read More knows how to make you look and feel like the most beautiful woman in the room. She is very good at knowing what will look good with your skin, eyes, and hair color. Another thing I loved about Melody was that the make up wasn't caked on my face, it felt very light and I even forgot that I was wearing make up multiple times throughout the day! Melody is also such a sweetheart! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Melody to anyone looking to get their make up done or even just for simple tips to try when doing your make up!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Samantha E

I have never gotten my make up professionally done before, so I was very nervous to have my make up done. I normally don't wear a lot of make up on my face, but that being said I loved loved loved how I looked and felt after Melody was done doing my make up. She is very good... Read More at knowing what looks good with your skin, hair, and eye color! Everything she did looked so natural too, which is exactly what I wanted. The make up didn't feel caked on which is a total plus! I forgot multiple times throughout the day that I had make up on. And on top of all that she is such a sweetheart! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Melody to anyone looking to have their make up done or even just for simple tips about how to apply make up.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Emily E

Melody was FANTASTIC to work with! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing too. She is seriously SO talented!! She has a background in photography, so she truly knows what will look good on camera. My makeup in my engagement and... Read More wedding photos was ON POINT, and that is all thanks to her!! I would also recommend seeing her for facials as well. I did three facials leading up to my wedding and I believe that was the key to having great wedding day makeup that lasted (seriously ALL day). My skin feels so hydrated, glowy, and youthful after a facial with Melody. Most importantly, Melody is a sweetheart! She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. When she's doing your makeup, she makes it feel like you are just hanging out with a friend. All of these things made getting ready with her and the girls on my wedding day one of the highlights of that day! I cannot recommend Melody enough for any skin care or makeup need! She will make you feel beautiful inside and out!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Rachel P

Melody was amazing!! I had professional makeup done once before and it felt very heavy and looked weird by the end of the night. With Melody it was the complete opposite!! I had my make up done at 7AM and by the reception at 5PM it looked like I was fresh out of the chair. It... Read More didn't feel heavy, but true to her "natural beauty" look. She gives you the option to have light or medium weight and it was great to see her follow through with my request. In short, she's amazing and so fun! Why hire anyone else? Do yourself a favor and go with Melody.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie K

Melody did a fantastic job with my makeup! I had never had my makeup done professionally before and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She made me feel comfortable and my makeup stayed flawless all day! I even did a makeup lesson with her after the day so I could... Read More learn how to replicate the beautiful results on my own! Although it's not quite as fabulous as when melody does it! She is very talented at what she does!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy B

Melody is an excellent makeup artist and does a fantastic job! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cindy T

I would give Melody 100 stars if I could. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. Everyone of my bridesmaids felt the same as well (and I had eleven women)!! She was able to give all of us the attention we needed and she still finished ahead of... Read More schedule. She was so professional and amazing to be around. I have been in 7 weddings, and Melody was the best makeup artist I've ever experienced. I am extremely picky and always alter my makeup, however, with Melody I didn't need to fix anything on my face. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lindsay E

Melody was great to work with! She was professional, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. I absolutely loved my wedding make-up and so did my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amanda M

I would hands down recommend Melody to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist. I am so glad I booked her for my wedding, and I really don't think talent gets any better than hers! Everyone's makeup was so flawless, flattering, and natural looking. All of my bridesmaids, mom,... Read More and MOG couldn't stop talking about how much they loved her work and everyone felt beautiful. I was blown away by her work, and cannot imagine anyone more perfect to work with for your wedding day. Melody clearly put a lot of thought into which specific products to use based on my skin type and is very knowledgeable in makeup and skin care. She was also very responsive, flexible, and willing to start very early in the morning to accommodate our large group of 11 women. She worked efficiently but made sure to take the time to make sure everyone felt and looked their best. The products she used looked great throughout the day/night. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Megan K

Melody was more than I could have ever imagined. From the beginning her communication was very strong. Once we had our consultation we stayed very close discussing my skin and make-up regimen. She is so skilled and educated she knows what works and how to bring the best out of... Read More your look/skin. Through the entire process she had me top of mind and always made sure I was 100% ready and fulfilled. She showed up early on the wedding day to set up and got along great with our wedding party. I was blown away at how stunning everyone's make-up was and how it lasted throughout the day. Everyone was blown away by her work. I would highly recommend Melody for everyone looking for the best make-up on your wedding day. I cannot wait to use her again for something

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Melody is AMAZING! She recently did my makeup for my wedding on 4/30 and I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! Melody was prompt with returning emails and answering all of my questions prior to my trial with her. When we met she was a fabulous as I had hoped she... Read More would be! We discussed the specific skin care I needed to be focusing on and our vision for my wedding day. Her calm approach and sweet spirit put me and my bridal party at ease. Plus she was a ton of fun to work with! If I could give her a 6 star review I would!

2016-05-27T12:50:16 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you and your girls loved your make up looks! Each of them all had their own make up look, which I know will show up fabulous in your photos! Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Megan N

Melody is the best of the best! She's such a sweet and easy person to work with. As someone who doesn't wear makeup often or at all, a natural look was very important on my wedding day. She blew any expectations that I had for myself and my bridesmaids out of the water. I felt... Read More absolutely beautiful and I owe that to her! Wouldn't recommend anyone but her!

2016-05-27T12:51:45 Response from the vendor

You are such a sweetheart!!!! I cannot wait to see photos!!! :) Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will get you 50% off a customized facial!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kate T

Melody is an incredible artist! She was on time, easy to work with and friendly. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup so she made sure I felt comfortable while ensuring it would last all night and hold up in photos. If I need professional makeup services in the future, there is... Read More no doubt that I would call Melody. She gets a 10 out of 10 for my wedding. She's fantastic!!!

2016-05-27T12:48:07 Response from the vendor

This makes my heart so happy!! You and your girls were a joy to work with! You were all radiant that day and the photos are magical! Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will get you 50% off a customized... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Courtney A

Words can not describe how immensely talented and kindhearted Melody is. From the very beginning she was amazing to work with. She helped me with my skin issues and gave me advice so that my skin could be beautiful on the day of my wedding and made me feel at ease. My... Read More bridesmaids were nervous about getting their make up done and she surpassed all of their expectations and made each and every one of them feel gorgeous. When it came to my make up I was not worried because I had done a trial run before my wedding, but the make up she had done on the day of my wedding was beyond what I was expecting. I have never felt more beautiful in all my life and that was all thanks to Melody. Thank you for being apart of my special day and for making every single one of us feel absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 kristy j

Melody did mine and my wife's makeup for our wedding last weekend, and it was an absolute joy. She did our trials for our shower in August, and when she came to our house she was so lovely, and made a point to pay attention to our pets (which was a big plus for us, as we are... Read More obsessed with them). We got tons of compliments and were super confident that she would make us look amazing for the big day. We got married in the morning, and she had to be at our hotel super early, which she gladly did, even though she had a full day ahead of her. She kept us calm while we got ready, and we both looked perfect. I keep saying that we didn't look like strangers-we looked like ourselves, just fancy :) We got constant compliments, and our makeup held up all day. Thank you so much Melody!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha M

Melody is great. Period. End of story. She knows all about make up and takes her knowledge and truly does what is best for your skin and to make you look your best on your day! First off, she travels to your house to do a trial so you can get an idea of what to expect on the... Read More wedding day. Then she prepares you a couple weeks early by reminding you to hydrate and moisturize! Lastly her work turns out beautifully and photographs excellently! She really knows what she is doing and takes her time, with everyone not just the bride, to make sure everyone is looking their best!! Highly recommend!