Professional Make Up Artist and Esthetician

*****Please REQUEST QUOTE directly from MELODYSOPA.COM! :-)***** My passion is to help women feel beautiful from the inside out. I take great pride in what I do and put my whole heart into my work. After 9 years in the beauty and wellness industry, I get to know you more personally to achieve a lifetime of healthy skin; not just on your wedding day! My goal is to enhance natural beauty, allowing your healthy glow to be forever captured in your photographs. A background in photography has given me great confidence in my art! Each woman is unique in her own beautiful way, therefore, I customize each skin care regimen and look for each person! I also a licensed Esthetican and Certified Lash Extensionist! Email me to book your next appointment! Booked brides get a special discount. :)

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

I come to YOU!, Milwaukee , WI Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and beyond. (414) 477-7431

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Megan K

Melody was more than I could have ever imagined. From the beginning her communication was very strong. Once we had our consultation we stayed very close discussing my skin and make-up regimen. She is so skilled and educated she knows what works and how to bring the best out of... Read More your look/skin. Through the entire process she had me top of mind and always made sure I was 100% ready and fulfilled. She showed up early on the wedding day to set up and got along great with our wedding party. I was blown away at how stunning everyone's make-up was and how it lasted throughout the day. Everyone was blown away by her work. I would highly recommend Melody for everyone looking for the best make-up on your wedding day. I cannot wait to use her again for something

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cindy T

I would give Melody 100 stars if I could. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. Everyone of my bridesmaids felt the same as well (and I had eleven women)!! She was able to give all of us the attention we needed and she still finished ahead of... Read More schedule. She was so professional and amazing to be around. I have been in 7 weddings, and Melody was the best makeup artist I've ever experienced. I am extremely picky and always alter my makeup, however, with Melody I didn't need to fix anything on my face. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Megan N

Melody is the best of the best! She's such a sweet and easy person to work with. As someone who doesn't wear makeup often or at all, a natural look was very important on my wedding day. She blew any expectations that I had for myself and my bridesmaids out of the water. I felt... Read More absolutely beautiful and I owe that to her! Wouldn't recommend anyone but her!

2016-05-27T12:51:45 Response from the vendor

You are such a sweetheart!!!! I cannot wait to see photos!!! :) Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will get you 50% off a customized facial!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie K

Melody did a fantastic job with my makeup! I had never had my makeup done professionally before and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She made me feel comfortable and my makeup stayed flawless all day! I even did a makeup lesson with her after the day so I could... Read More learn how to replicate the beautiful results on my own! Although it's not quite as fabulous as when melody does it! She is very talented at what she does!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy B

Melody is an excellent makeup artist and does a fantastic job! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lindsay E

Melody was great to work with! She was professional, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. I absolutely loved my wedding make-up and so did my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amanda M

I would hands down recommend Melody to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist. I am so glad I booked her for my wedding, and I really don't think talent gets any better than hers! Everyone's makeup was so flawless, flattering, and natural looking. All of my bridesmaids, mom,... Read More and MOG couldn't stop talking about how much they loved her work and everyone felt beautiful. I was blown away by her work, and cannot imagine anyone more perfect to work with for your wedding day. Melody clearly put a lot of thought into which specific products to use based on my skin type and is very knowledgeable in makeup and skin care. She was also very responsive, flexible, and willing to start very early in the morning to accommodate our large group of 11 women. She worked efficiently but made sure to take the time to make sure everyone felt and looked their best. The products she used looked great throughout the day/night. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Melody is AMAZING! She recently did my makeup for my wedding on 4/30 and I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! Melody was prompt with returning emails and answering all of my questions prior to my trial with her. When we met she was a fabulous as I had hoped she... Read More would be! We discussed the specific skin care I needed to be focusing on and our vision for my wedding day. Her calm approach and sweet spirit put me and my bridal party at ease. Plus she was a ton of fun to work with! If I could give her a 6 star review I would!

2016-05-27T12:50:16 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that you and your girls loved your make up looks! Each of them all had their own make up look, which I know will show up fabulous in your photos! Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kate T

Melody is an incredible artist! She was on time, easy to work with and friendly. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup so she made sure I felt comfortable while ensuring it would last all night and hold up in photos. If I need professional makeup services in the future, there is... Read More no doubt that I would call Melody. She gets a 10 out of 10 for my wedding. She's fantastic!!!

2016-05-27T12:48:07 Response from the vendor

This makes my heart so happy!! You and your girls were a joy to work with! You were all radiant that day and the photos are magical! Anytime you're in the Milwaukee area, let me know and I will get you 50% off a customized... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Courtney A

Words can not describe how immensely talented and kindhearted Melody is. From the very beginning she was amazing to work with. She helped me with my skin issues and gave me advice so that my skin could be beautiful on the day of my wedding and made me feel at ease. My... Read More bridesmaids were nervous about getting their make up done and she surpassed all of their expectations and made each and every one of them feel gorgeous. When it came to my make up I was not worried because I had done a trial run before my wedding, but the make up she had done on the day of my wedding was beyond what I was expecting. I have never felt more beautiful in all my life and that was all thanks to Melody. Thank you for being apart of my special day and for making every single one of us feel absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 kristy j

Melody did mine and my wife's makeup for our wedding last weekend, and it was an absolute joy. She did our trials for our shower in August, and when she came to our house she was so lovely, and made a point to pay attention to our pets (which was a big plus for us, as we are... Read More obsessed with them). We got tons of compliments and were super confident that she would make us look amazing for the big day. We got married in the morning, and she had to be at our hotel super early, which she gladly did, even though she had a full day ahead of her. She kept us calm while we got ready, and we both looked perfect. I keep saying that we didn't look like strangers-we looked like ourselves, just fancy :) We got constant compliments, and our makeup held up all day. Thank you so much Melody!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha M

Melody is great. Period. End of story. She knows all about make up and takes her knowledge and truly does what is best for your skin and to make you look your best on your day! First off, she travels to your house to do a trial so you can get an idea of what to expect on the... Read More wedding day. Then she prepares you a couple weeks early by reminding you to hydrate and moisturize! Lastly her work turns out beautifully and photographs excellently! She really knows what she is doing and takes her time, with everyone not just the bride, to make sure everyone is looking their best!! Highly recommend!

Knows what she is doing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan H

Melody was great! I had experience working with her for a friends wedding and knew I wanted her for mine! She will travel wherever you need her and is incredibly accommodating. Everything turned out great and all the bridesmaids loved their makeup!

Awesome make up artist!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Melody is FABULOUS! She is very knowledgeable about make up and skin care. She also has the best personality to boot, she is so down to earth. She explains everything that she is doing to your face and why she's doing it. She took what inspirations I had on my pinterest board... Read More and meshed it all into one, which was exactly what I was looking for! We did a trial run to make sure it was what I was looking for and so she had a better idea of how to go about my make up on the wedding day. Melody took her time doing my make up to make sure it was perfect! My make up and my matron of honor's lasted ALL day. If you need help purchasing make up or any skin care items she also will help you with that. If I ever need my make up done special for any other event, I will definitely choose Melody again. Highly recommend her for everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Maggie L

Melody recently did my bridal makeup, and the makeup of my 6 bridesmaids on October 3rd. Some of my bridesmaids were nervous about getting their makeup done, as they were recently in weddings and did not like their makeup. They even brought along their own in case they needed to... Read More "fix it". I assured them they were in excellent hands. They each were so thrilled with their makeup, and did not try to fix anything. I felt so beautiful as well, and would recommend Melody to everyone. THE ABSOLUTE BEST. She was also really timely with responding to texts, emails, and questions.

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lisa H

I had to scramble and was able to book make-up just 2 weeks before the wedding! Everyone in the bridal party looked great! She definitely knows what she is doing and puts on just the right amount for pictures. Also, my bridal party was running late and even though she had... Read More another wedding party right after mine she stayed late and didn't rush/make us feel rushed. Highly recommend!

2015-10-06T17:07:43 Response from the vendor

Sheena! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I can't wait to see photos!!! Let me know how you like the wrinkle killer serum when you're able to get it!! Talk soon!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Alissa D

If I could give Melody 6 stars I would. She surpassed what I envisioned myself to look like when she did my makeup a few months ago. There are people who do makeup for a profession, and those who do it for a passion, and she ties both of these together to create a true... Read More masterpiece. When I looked in the mirror after she was done, I was taken aback. I had never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and I am not one to talk about my looks. She was thorough in explaining the entire process, as well as explaining each of the skincare products she was using with me and how they benefitted my skin. Not only is Melody a very blessed artist, but she is the most kind-hearted, compassionate person I've had the pleasure of knowing. She is my new go-to for makeup and skincare questions, and I couldn't imagine recommending anyone else. :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Alexandra C

Melody did makeup for a friend's wedding in Milwaukee and it looked stunning. I asked my friend for her contact information and from there began emailing with Melody. She was extremely friendly and responsive. She did make-up for my six bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law and... Read More myself. Not only was she cheery despite a very tight schedule, she did an incredible job! Everyone looked beautiful!!! Her pricing is very reasonable too. Make sure you book her early though, because talent like hers is sure to be high in demand.

2015-09-23T12:16:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope we are able to work together again in the future!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Rheanna R

Melody did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the moms of the bride and groom. She did a really wonderful job! Everyone looked beautiful, and the makeup was perfect for photography. I felt absolutely radiant for the whole day. Melody is also very easy to work with and was... Read More quick to respond to emails. The trial I had with her was also a good experience, and made me confident that she'd do a great job on the wedding day. The only slight negative was that the makeup seemed to take a little bit longer than we had planned for. However, we had some extra time built in and I have every faith that if we hadn't, she would have made it work. I would definitely recommend Melody to anyone.

2015-07-06T12:16:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! You and your family were so much fun to work with! Yes, sometimes when there is a location change in the middle of doing everyone's make up, things tend to take a little... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Lori O

The best around!

2015-07-06T12:16:57 Response from the vendor

LORI!!!!!! Can you get married again so I can do your make up again?! :-)

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 stephanie t

Melody!!!! I'm a few months behind on writing a review! Life has been crazy since I got hitched!! Thank you so much for everything you did for me and my family. From traveling to Minneapolis, to helping me get my skin healthy again by recommending me those amazing products, to... Read More making me feel just amazing on the inside and out. Future brides: If you're looking for an artist who has truly mastered their craft, has great attention to detail, is fun to be around, and makes you feel like she's your best friend, Melody is your girl. She made the process easy and fun, which is much appreciated because planning a wedding on your own is STRESSFUL!! You can tell she has been doing this for a long time!! Her experience shines through and I truly appreciate that she runs her business by herself. I know I couldn't do what she does! She takes great pride in making you feel like a million bucks. Don't hesitate to book her!!! You won't find any better than her!! Thanks again, Melody, for making the most important day in my life feel extra special.

2015-07-06T12:17:56 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thanks so much for your feedback! Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Amy W

Melody is a makeup GODDESS!!! She is truly an artist. She did my makeup for my engagement session & wedding. I strongly recommend booking sessions for both. It gives you a chance to get to know how amazingly sweet she is & see her talent before the BIG day. Did I mention... Read More that she comes to you? It's like having your own personal makeup artist! She caters to what you want, gives you options & creates a unique look for you. The makeup she uses is excellent, gives great coverage, yet feels like you are wearing next to nothing. I really recommend having her apply false lashes...it adds that extra effect & looks amazing in pictures. Melody did my makeup, my mom, and 4 of my bridesmaids. My wedding was in 2012 & we all still talk about how amazingly beautiful we all felt & looked on my wedding day. We can't wait until another wedding comes up so we can book with her again! She is simply wonderful & will make you look & feel GORGEOUS!!! Don't waste any more time looking...book with the best! :)

2015-06-14T12:28:03 Response from the vendor

This just made my day!!! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience! Could you send me a quick email?! Talk soon!!!

We LOOOVED Melody!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Katie B

Melody did such an amazing job at my daughter Katies wedding! Katie is my only daughter, so I wanted to make sure she felt her best on her special day!! Melody made her and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire process... from the emails, texts, to the trial, and down to... Read More the wedding! My baby girl never looked so beautiful! And I don't think I have ever looked that good before! And she had a lot of work to do on me! Melody has such a kind and compassionate spirit, she was so much fun to have around during this special time for my family. We are going to have a girls night after my baby gets home from her honeymoon and have a make up party and lesson with Melody! We cant wait! If you want a knowledgeable, talented, professional, and fun make up artist for a special event, Melody is your girl!

2015-04-07T15:47:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! You ladies were a blast and all looked so beautiful! I'm so excited to have our make up lesson party next month!

Soo much fun!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

I want to say thank you much! I had an absolute blast during my trial! Melody was so fantastic with everything from working with my schedule to her knowledge of makeup. She made me feel so beautiful! Your energetic and magnetic personality makes working with you so fun! The... Read More hardest part of the night was fighting with myself to clean off the makeup lol. I can't wait till the big day, I just know you will make me look great!

2015-04-07T15:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I really appreciate you taking the time! I can't wait until your special day! Make sure to drink lots of water and take good care of your skin, like we talked about! I'll see you in a few weeks! :-)

Trial

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Katie H

After talking with Melody via email for 2 years I was so excited to finally do a trial with her. When I finally met her she did not seem like the same person she was in email. She asked if I wanted to go to her or have her come to me. Since she had a travel charge I offered to... Read More go to her (a 30 minute drive). It very quickly became apparent that this was a bad idea. She was upset that 2 of my family members stopped by to see my makeup but left soon after they arrived. If you are working with brides it she be understood that they will have their entourage with them. If you do not want people in your home then you shouldn't even have it as an option. It was pretty clear that she was annoyed after that and she came off as very rude. She kept checking her phone and kept expressing that she had somewhere to be. I felt like I inconvenienced her and wanted nothing more than to leave. I was so upset with the way she treated me and my family that I went home and cried off the $60 dollars worth of makeup she put on me. Makeup should be the fun part of planning a wedding and it has been a complete nightmare for me because of my experience with Melody. Even weeks after my trial I never heard from her again which leaves me to believe she never had the intention of booking with me after our trial. She seemed to know a lot about makeup but that is the only positive thing I can say.

2015-04-07T19:45:28 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that you were this disappointed in our trial. This is definitely not my perception of our time together, so I am very surprised to hear that this was yours. I take great pride in running my business and work very hard... Read Less Read More

Melody Sopa

With a background in the arts, Nutrition, online shopping consulting, as well as 9 years of professional make up experience, my company was founded. Melody Sopa Artistry, is the direct result of loving what I do, and my dedication to staying a respected part of an ever growing, ever changing industry. I am an entrepreneur who dedicates my time to making my passion for art, beauty, health, and helping people become a livable dream. My goal has always been to make my clients feel like themselves throughout our time together, and to keep a personal and one of a kind look for each every person...