New Hampshire's Premier Wedding Planner

Memorable Events is New Hampeshire's premier wedding and event planner. With over a decade of helping couples bring their dream wedding to reality, we have the experience, vendor relationships and creativity to bring your vision to life. Contact us today for a free one hour consultation. Serving NH, New England and beyond.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

21 River Road, Westmoreland, NH Serving all of New England (603) 762-4264

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Maddie D

I cannot say enough good things about working with Jennifer and Memorable Events. When my husband and I first got engaged, I knew immediately I wanted a planner. I had spent so much time on Pinterest and wedding websites, and everything just looked the SAME. I didn’t want to... Read More re-create a bunch of popular pins, but I also knew I wasn’t creative enough (read: I’m lazy) to come up with my own cute ~look~. Jennifer was the first planner my husband and I sat down with, and I immediately knew she was the perfect fit. She was clearly talented enough to recreate all those beautiful images we all see online, but she was also super ready to for a new challenge –which my small/modest budget and my indifference towards the Pinterest-world definitely posed. She was also super down-to-earth and relaxed – I just got the best vibes from her. I wanted to hire her on the spot, but my husband insisted we do our homework and check out other planners. No one, and I mean NO ONE came close. Jennifer’s pricetag hit the mark for me, but her services were obviously so much more personalized than the other planners we interviewed – they mostly came across as folks who would provide a generic, cookie-cutter, wedding-in-a-box experience, which was just not what we were looking for. In the first meeting alone, Jennifer was throwing out all sorts of great ideas that I had never considered, which were all fun and different and budget-friendly. I was thrilled to be able to call Jennifer back and make it official. She had absolutely amazing ideas for us that captured our vision for the day. We wanted a relaxed atmosphere, and we wanted guests to have fun, and we wanted a venue where our guests could stay the night if they wanted. I wasn’t sure my budget would allow for all that, but Jennifer connected us with a truly mind-blowing venue at a ridONKulous price. Believe me when I say this venue would not have been possible for us to find had it not been through Jennifer’s work – this detail alone saved us literally thousands. She also managed every detail! We’d schedule check-in calls every month or so and I always had a list of items that I had started to stress about. Every call I’d go through the list and find that Jennifer had already started/finished/was working on each item. Honestly the most stressful thing was managing my mother and MIL, who really wanted me to be working harder on things, but didn’t have to because Jennifer was doing it for me! She was on site the day before the wedding to set up, the day after to clean up, and was there every step of the way on the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. It was the greatest gift in the world to be able to focus solely on my family and close friends the day before and in the morning before the ceremony, and not running around setting up and coordinating with vendors. If there was a crisis, I was blissfully unaware. My husband and I cannot thank Jennifer and Memorable Events enough for making our day so incredibly special, stress-free, and memorable!!!

2017-09-13T14:49:22 Response from the vendor

Loved working with the two of you! You were a dream couple, open to new ideas and flexible with your ideas. XOXO

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Lauren G

After meeting with three wedding planners for our August 15 wedding, it was an easy decision to hire Jen for our big day. From the very beginning, she was warm, friendly and helpful and by the end of the first meeting it felt like she was already a part of the family! I... Read More worked with Jen for about a year to plan our outdoor lakeside wedding and I will be the first to say that I was probably not the easiest bride to work with! I was planning the wedding from Washington, D.C. so Jen was invaluable to the planning process and I literally could not have done it without her! She helped with everything from recommending and meeting with vendors, to all of my last-minute decor and logistics questions. I can't say enough positive things about her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding and event planner! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Hannah G

I am so glad that we booked Memorable Events for our Day of Coordinator! With our wedding being at home, it was especially important for us to feel like we had someone that we could trust, that could deal with any hiccups and finish all the little details. Jennifer and Jenna did... Read More just that! Leading up to the wedding, Jennifer was so helpful in thinking through all the details of the wedding with us and came to the house to do a walk-through a few weeks in advance. We had a long list of things for them to do the morning of our wedding (including putting together our centerpieces!) and they did it all without hesitation. During the reception, they were busy making sure everything was getting done. We were definitely able to enjoy our wedding day more knowing that we had Memorable Events behind the scenes to take care of anything that came up!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Laura L

Working with Jennifer at Memorable Events was a huge relief! We were referred to her by a friend and we are so glad we chose her as our wedding planner. She was open to any method of communication and always got back to us as soon as possible. She made a lot of the small details... Read More and worries simply disappear and ensured that the whole wedding ran smoothly. I highly recommend having her help plan and organize your wedding!

2017-09-08T21:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of your day! Best. First. Dance. Ever. I really enjoyed getting to know both of you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Chloe D

Jennifer was absolutely amazing as our day of wedding coordinator. My husband and I tend to have a hard time relaxing and letting go of responsibilities but with Jennifer, we hardly thought about the logistics on the day of. Having her there really allowed us to relax and enjoy... Read More the day, knowing that everything was being taken care of for us. She was thorough and incredibly organized while being totally enjoyable and sweet to everyone who interacted with her. We got quite a few comments on how sweet she was from our friends and family. She seemed incredibly calm and collected all day and handled anything that came up quickly and quietly. When our guest transportation forgot to stop at one of the hotels, she took care of it so smoothly that I still am not even quite sure all the details of the resolution. All I knew was that everyone was there for our ceremony and made it back to their hotels at the end of the night. One of my favorite things about working with Jennifer was that she picked up on our personalities and the type of wedding we were hoping to have and was able to offer her professional advice without making us feel like our vision for our wedding was being changed at all. She seemed to have thought of everything and was prepared for any issue that could come up (I got a bright green stain from the flowers on the front of my dress and she immediately managed to get it out). She really made our day perfect and we couldn’t have done it without her.

2017-09-08T21:31:41 Response from the vendor

I loved working with both of you! Your families were so wonderful, and I even got to walk down memory lane about my childhood campground. And the day turned out so perfectly. XOXO

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jordan S

Jennifer was amazing. Not only did I book her last minute but she was able to make my dream vision a reality. The idea that I had in my head was made a reality and it was absolutely gorgeous. She made the day run smoothly and was wonderful to work with. So helpful and sweet!... Read More Totally worth every penny and peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about any of the details on the biggest day of my life! So grateful!

2017-01-14T10:36:25 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so wonderful! I loved being part of it and adored your vision!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Bridgitte F

When you close your eyes and think about your wedding day most people think about the dress, the best friends standing by your side, and the man of your dreams at the end of the aisle. What most people don't think about is every little detail that goes into the months of... Read More planning. The happiest day soon turns into a stressful one. A day in which you want every single one of those little details to be perfect. After thinking that I could take this day on by myself, and thinking I had it all figured, it began to unravel. When my day of coordinator pulled out I was all but ready to give up, and run for the hills and elope far away. But the only thing I had done right up to that point was who I chose for my photographer. I had messaged her in tears, truly believing that my wedding was a lost cause when she told me to give her fifteen minutes. In those fifteen minutes my photographer reached out to Jen and found me my wedding savior. No words can describe the sense of relief I felt knowing she was there to help me. Every wedding doubt that I had was instantly pushed from my mind. After a few moments of speaking with Jen I knew that everything would be okay, and that my wedding was not a lost cause. She has this way, this ease about her. She has a way of making everything seem like its going to turn out just fine, and that you can actually rest easy. I think I actually got my first good nights sleep after meeting with her since the engagement. My wedding day was a little over a month away, and on the same day of my wedding Jen had personal plans she rescheduled to take on my wedding. Right from the start she went above and beyond for me. She had a vacation, and even being away with her family she still emailed me. She was so organized and from that first moment she started pulling every detail together, perfecting them. The venue coordinator had already really dropped the ball, even to the point of skipping my wedding. Jen took on the task of communicating with the venue, with such poise and professionalism. Jen really ‘took the cake’ in my eyes when she swooped in to save the day once again when just three days before my wedding the pastry chef who was going to make the cake and cupcakes had a family emergency and could no longer help. She had a new pastry chef lined up before one stressful tear could fall. To say that she is a life saver, no a wedding saver, will never seem like the right words to say. She single handedly made my dream day come alive, she created memories that will last a life time. I can't begin to express my gratitude for her. From the moment I showed up at the venue the day of my wedding, I was blown away. Every detail was beyond what I had ever pictured, Jen had captured the image in my mind and amplified it by a thousand. Every dream I had ever had, had been given life. Even through out the evening her assistant was right there for us. I honestly can say for the first time in my life, I had actually forgotten to eat. Thankfully, Jen and her assistant were on it. All the smallest of things were taken into consideration. In years to come both my husband and I will look back at photographs and not just remember our union but the friendship we made with someone so amazing as Jen, and at all she did to help us make it to that incredibly perfect day. The only thing I would change about my wedding planning would be finding Jen and Memorable Events sooner.

2017-01-14T10:35:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I was honored to be part of your day and was glad to be able to help relieve your stress and allow you an awesome day!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Virginia G

Very helpful with all the details. Very organized and was able to offer many helpful tips.

Loved Jennifer

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Anne S

Jennifer was lovely, down to earth and professional! Where to start? She was available to talk and brain storm ideas in the leading months to our wedding. And on the day of our wedding everything flowed perfectly! Definitely call Jennifer if you want a wedding planner... Read More that listens and understands your vision for your wedding then and then makes it happen! Anne