Romance Travel Specialists

At MemorableTimes our goal is to exceed the expectations of every one of our clients who call upon us for their romance travel needs. We enjoy planning your destination wedding, honeymoon, vow renewal or any romance travel you have in mind. Lean on our knowledge and experience to identify and manage those travel needs. You may take a deep sigh of relief and relax while we take charge of the planning details.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jasmine K

Shari helped guide me and my husband to the most perfect wedding day. Throughout this entire process Shari was the guiding light and our driving force in negotiating and finalizing vendor contracts. She played the liaison between us and all vendors keeping most business... Read More communication to a minimum, only sharing important information. This saved us from countless back and forth emails etc. Her attention to detail and years of experience made planning our wedding an enjoyable process that left us stress free on the big day! Not only did she coordinated our wedding details but also ensured travel accommodation for our dearest guest including the parents of the bride and groom. Shari took the time to get to know myself and husband on a personal level that allowed her to be able to work with each of us perfectly! As we were the first to get married in our close group of friends we plan to promote Shari's services to all engaged couples and have dubbed her the family travel agent!

Shari Vick

MemorableTimes was established in 2000 planning local weddings. I later decided to add travel to the business and specialize in romance travel. This addition to the business has enabled me to retire from a full-time position with a Fortune 500 company and focus on my travel business. A few of my accolades include: Master’s Certificate in Project Management; Six Sigma; Professional Wedding Consultant, ABC- Association of Bridal Consultants; Certified Destination Wedding, Honeymoon and Romance Travel Specialist, DWHSA-Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association.