Unique Bridal Shoppe

Here at Memories Bridal we blend charm, sophistication, uniqueness and of course beauty. We take pride in offering a carefully selected collection of wedding gowns that you won't find anywhere else in the tri-state region. Let us be a part of your journey. Visit us today for an opportunity to make your wedding day a " Memory of a lifetime." We offer a large selection and latest styles of bridal gowns from most well known designers. Every gown is personally selected in order to give our brides a choice they will cherise. To compliment the perfect choice for you we also offer headpieces and veils from fingertip to cathedral.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

2835 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, Middletown, OH (513) 727-8770
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kaylin B

Memories Bridal was the perfect place for me to find the perfect wedding dress! They have a wide selection of dresses- ranging in style, price, and size. The staff worked tirelessly to find exactly what I wanted. And the store was accommodating to the large group of people that... Read More I brought with me. It was such a great experience and I would recommend Memories Bridal and Prom to anyone in search of a dress for any occasion.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica F

great staff, selection and pricing. they were so helpful and willing to do everything to make your experience great. as a curvier bride, I was very happy and felt super comfortable.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Casi D

Loved the shop. Service was great, I took my entire bridal party and found everything I needed for my entire bridal party. Thank you so much Anna for your help!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

My Son was recently in a wedding and we needed to rent a tux. Memories Bridal & Prom was the Perfect Place. The people were friendly, the place was clean and professional, the staff was fun and friendly, the selection was great and the $$ was right!!! I would recommend them... Read More to everyone! Ask for Dawn or Gabby - They are great!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kim W

The service and staff are wonderful they made us feel like family great place to shop for your wedding would highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Hillary V

The service here was terrible, and so was the selection. First impressions are everything, and the woman here (I don't know her name she never introduced herself to us) sent me off on my own to pull dresses without asking my wedding date, my wedding location, my preferred... Read More style, or even my budget. The warehouse atmosphere is NOT deceiving: they have each style dress in one size and one size only without much direction as to what is on each rack...there is no organization to the way their racks are organized. I don't know how they manage to stay in business. I am an average-size bride, and they had *maybe* a total of 5 all-lace dresses (which is what I explicitly told her I wanted) in my size/one and two sizes up. I don't know how you're expected to envision yourself in the most important dress of your life if you can't even find the designer you were looking for originally in a dress that you are able to try on. The stylist (again, I don't know her name she never introduced herself) was not listening or reading my clues and gave unsolicited advice on my entire wedding...like verbal diarrhea. I would tell her I did not like a wedding dress once it was on, and she would go get a veil to put on me instead of taking me out of the dress.....because she made it VERY clear that only she and she alone may touch the dresses. My mother and best friend were not allowed to help me adjust crinolines, straps, necklines, backs, etc. Do not waste your time going here. The only useful thing is that I have a bunch of pictures on my phone of me wearing dresses I despised making obviously uninterested faces, which is pretty funny considering this woman was unable to pick up on my blatantly unimpressed expressions!!! Again, don't waste your time.

Memories Bridal Is Awesome

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Maria - Frances P

I wanted an original designer looking dress that didn't cost $5000! I was determined to find it as I knew it was out there somewhere! I found it at Memories Bridal! Anna helped me try on several different dresses for four hour straight! I found the perfect dress for my perfect... Read More day! Under $500! I would recommend this shop without reserve. They are so friendly and very accommodating.