Memory Lane Event Center

We have two state of the art venues to chose from for your special day. Please feel free to visit both venues to determine which one fits your needs and desires best for your event! Memory Lane, our original venue is located on 18 acres and offers a rustic elegance of the Texas Hill Country. It can accommodate up to 250 guests at our outdoor ceremony site and climate controlled pavilion. In addition, this venue includes overnight lodging for 15 guests. La Hacienda is our newest wedding venue. It is located on 10 acres and offers a hill country feel with a Spanish influence. It can accommodate up to 150 guests and offers a climate controlled chapel and pavilion for reception as well as an outdoor ceremony site.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX

For the most perfect day

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Alice F

First let me say, the coordinators are superb. They're attentive, organized, and just excellent at what they do. I chose to mainly communicate about the wedding planning by email and they almost always answered within a few hours that same day. I highly recommend that everyone... Read More signs up for the coordinator package. I did not hire a wedding planner, so this was a life saver. There are also additional decorators you may need to add on to your package (the need for more decorators is determined by how complex the decoration list is that you provide to the coordinator; I did not need any additional decorators) We also chose Wild Bunches as the florist, which is on-site as well. During the times we drove up to the venue throughout the year we were able to have a meeting with both the ML and WB right after, which is a bonus time saver. ML was a one stop shop for us and we did not feel we compromised on anything - we chose their on-site "deluxe" bartender package, DJ, chair and linen rentals as well. We had rented the venue for the whole weekend and all of the wedding party checked in that Friday - renting the venue for the entire weekend was absolutely worth it. No worries about the essential people waking up/running late, everyone was where we needed them, and it was like a giant sleepover. There is a very large kitchen with all the cooking utensils you need in the venue house, so we were able to cook breakfast and load the fridge up with groceries. It also makes for some great times having the rehearsal dinner and then pre-partying that Friday night and after the wedding Saturday night. A couple of wedding guests who had a little too much to drink were able to crash on the couches. The day of the wedding, there were 3 coordinators on-site and they came to touch base with me periodically throughout the day. You may be mostly isolated in the bridal room until the ceremony like I was, so it's a relief for the coordinators to tell you everything is coming together swimmingly. Any questions/issues that come up can also be addressed during this time. Not to mention that my decoration list, which I had thought may be confusing or lengthly, was carried out masterfully. Right when the ceremony is about to start, all the coordinators and DJ are in SWAT team mode and are communicating through mics so the timing is flawless. The DJ did a great job of fading out any songs that were too long so there are no weird abrupt music gaps. If you are doing a sparkler exit (if there is no fire ban), the coordinators completely and efficiently carries out the handing out of sparklers, lighting, and proper disposal. No worries about the logistics of a sparkler exit here. Leftovers from the delicious dinner are packaged and placed into your honeymoon suite and was also left in the main house refrigerator. This is awesome if you didn't get to eat much for dinner or could be a very fancy breakfast/lunch for the next day. The coordinators also would make sure you had the drink of choice in your hand all night as well! I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful and priceless it is to not have to worry about any unnecessary issues/details on the day of your wedding. All my worries were limited to simply looking my best.

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maureen L

Oh my goodness... where do I even start?! Memory Lane is... BEAUTIFUL. But you knew that from the pictures. The place is rustic, stunning, classic, open, bright, clean, homey, and just pleasant all around. It's striking from every angle. Please go visit. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice. On-site lodging. A HUGE perk and something that was a major priority for us. A lot of people were coming from out of town for us and this gave us the option to house our bridal party on-site. There's also a pool and hot tub which are both very important. They also offer full weekend (2-night) packages which we most definitely took advantage of and which I HIGHLY recommend. Once you get to this place, you won't want to leave. This also allowed us to do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well the day before the wedding (you never want to leave, and you never HAVE to... it's so great). Pricing. So reasonable for the area and everything you get. Seriously. I thought I was going to have to sell my soul to get married until we found this place. The set-up. Literally, anything that you want for your wedding - flowers, caterers, hotels, DJ, bartenders, decorations, linens, you name it - you can rent through Memory Lane as a one-stop shop (or you can pick it from their list of extremely wonderful vendors), and pretty much everything is extraordinarily reasonable as far as pricing. It really does make the decision process a LOT easier. The flexibility. Aside from what you are required to do by Texas law, they pretty much let you do whatever you want, and help you do it. We did half our floral through Wild Bunches (their florist) and the other half ourselves, and they were like "Cool! That's a great way to save money!" Also we could bring in our own liquor. Hello? Who does that? (Answer: no one besides them.) The staff. Stop it right now. From the FIRST moment I walked in Thalia was the MOST accommodating, the SWEETEST, and the MOST excited about us being there. I knew she was good when she answered my first email within an hour. And every email after that in a similar, timely and thorough fashion. And then offered us coffee when we first walked in. And cleaned mine up after I rudely spilled it!! (Also she sent us a thank you note for coming to visit. Who does that?! Answer: no one but them. And it's amazing.) Every time we went in there after that first visit, everyone there invariably made my stress (which got pretty high sometimes... I'll be honest) go completely away. They are like magicians, I swear. Thalia, Gaby, and Rachel helped us out on our wedding day as coordinators (ALSO highly recommended) and everything was SO smooth. I barely even knew what was happening until it happened perfectly. So fun. Last but definitely not least. I got so many compliments from guests, family, and bridal party about how wonderful a time they had. I think about 1 in 2 people came up to me and said "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" Now, I've been to a LOT of fun weddings, and I've NEVER said that to anyone... so Memory Lane MUST have done a good job :) I quite literally have no complaints. Everything was as perfect and perfect-er than I ever imagined. If you book here, I am so sure that it will be the most perfect day ever I will guarantee that statement and personally reimburse you if it isn't.

Exceeds all expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Ashley S

By far, this venue exceeded our expectations! Everyone was extremely helpful, considerate and always available -very important to any bride or planner! A few things I would like to highlight about this facility - Budget friendly – a very important part of the wedding planning... Read More process. ML has extremely reasonable prices! We created an excel spreadsheet during our venue hunting process, and detailed what each venue offered and pricing, down to every add-on price we thought we may like. I will say Memory Lane far exceeded all the other venues with pricing. Weddings, in general, are not inexpensive, but we feel as though ML’s pricing was relatively inexpensive, compared to the other venues we visited. The staff’s hospitality and interaction with you, the wedding party and all of the guests, makes you feel as though you’ve indulged in a very lavish wedding. - They have an onsite florist - Although we did not use the onsite florist, I was able to chat with her and see her concepts. They are beautiful and she is reasonably priced. The concept of having an onsite florist is so convenient and reliable; if we did not have a close family friend that was handling all of our floral needs, we would have used the onsite florist. -Wedding Coordinator - We went back and forth on whether we were going to purchase the wedding coordinator package and we finally decided to just do it. Dustin and I are so happy we went with that decision, for many reasons. First, there was SO much going on all day, between decorating, deliveries, first look photos, DJ music, hair and makeup- I could not imagine worrying about if everything is getting taken care of. These ladies were over the top, professional and had everything under control. Secondly – I would never want to put any of the above listed responsibilities (and more) on anyone attending the wedding- they would not be able to fully enjoy the wedding! Lastly (I could keep going), these ladies were SO great at not being a stiff, uptight coordinator. They blended with all the guests and were so sweet and pleasant when they would find us to tell us “If you’re ready… (the next thing on the agenda, like cake cutting).” I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this service, it is well worth it! -In house DJ & preferred vendors – ML has many preferred vendors to choose from. We did go with the caterer Poke-Jo’s, as well as the Liquor Company, Star of Texas. Both were GREAT with working with us and negotiating exactly what fit with our budget and needs, not to mention the food and service and signature drinks were fabulous! We did use the In-house DJ who did a great job (exactly what we filled out on our consultation form). Dustin (my husband) is from Nebraska so we had A LOT of Nebraska fans there. There was a HUGE game on that same night & the DJ kept track of scores and reported updates throughout the night! -Beauty of the Venue – The entire venue is so beautiful, that you don’t really HAVE to decorate to make it feel like a wedding. It’s romantic, has a soft feel, and peaceful! The location is perfect, in our opinion. It’s so close to Austin, but still feels secluded and in the country. The venue is very quiet, which is a nice alternative to many of the other venues that we visited – which were beautiful but had noisy traffic. All in all, we cannot express how truly grateful we are that Memory Lane Event Center exists. I know it sound cliché, but we really cannot form words for how ML exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monica M

These ladies do the best job!! Planning was an absolute breeze with them and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It rained on and off most of the morning and early afternoon of my wedding and they were so on top of making sure everything would go off without a hitch that I didn't... Read More even worry about the weather. They were also so great in accommodating anything that we needed and always answered my email promptly! So happy that we picked this place!

2016-07-20T18:03:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It is so great to hear how much we took the stress off on the big day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Angelica C

My husband and I got married at La Hacienda and it was beautiful! The staff was great every step of the way. I had the day of coordinator, which I couldn't be happier with, they made sure everything with smoothly and even chased me around the reception hall fixing my bustle over... Read More and over again! Overall, GREAT experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Courtney S

Memory Lane was amazing! They catered to our every need and made the day so easy. They helped with decorating, which greatly helped my parents, and thought about everything so that I didn't have to on the big day! Everyone who works there is so sweet and helpful, and the venue... Read More itself was beautiful and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

2016-07-02T19:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Courtney & Bailey! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you choose Memory Lane for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

We had our wedding a few weeks ago and I am still so overjoyed with the great memories that we created. La Hacienda was the perfect place for our special day. The girls at Memory Lane were so helpful and everything went on without a hitch. Uleta kicked butt that night to help... Read More my coordinator get the job done. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I would definitely recommend this venue. I loved that they had two ceremony locations. One inside that is absolutely beautiful. and one outside that was our preferred choice. Luckily we didn't have any rain so we had it outside but having a back up plan that doesn't cost the price of a tent rental was key. We loved the reception hall, it didn't require a lot of extra to make it look good. It looks good as is. I rented linens from them and they were ready to go and looked great. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Love you guys!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Courtney N

The ladies at Memory Lane/La Hacienda were AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough about how helpful and patient they were before our wedding and on the day of our big event. The coordinators (Uleta & Emily( did such a great job, and we were so happy to have their assistance! They met... Read More all of our expectations and then some. I have never seen two ladies hustle the way they did that day, and can't say enough about them. Thank you so much for making our special day fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Amy P

The coordinators at memory lane are simply amazing. They quickly assuaged my fears of it raining on my outdoor ceremony when I was obsessing over the forecast. Any time I had a question or concern they were there. The grounds are absolutely stunning. Our pictures are amazing.... Read More The fact that we could stay in the house and our bridal party didn't have to worry about driving to a hotel afterwards was alone worth the price. I would absolutely recommend memory lane to anyone looking for a beautiful Hill country wedding venue.

2016-05-18T10:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy for your sweet review! ~Gaby + ML Staff

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Britni W

My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding. The staff is incredible and very responsive to all your questions. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly due to our day of coordinators (Rachel and Gaby). The in-house DJ (DJ Brian) was AMAZING as well... Read More as the in-house florists (Wild Bunches)! We just can't say enough good things about this place. My family also loved the convenience of the on-site rooms. These were great for our immediate family to stay in! The venue has a beautiful hill country vibe as well. If you choose Memory Lane you will not regret it!

2016-04-29T11:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Britni & David for choosing Memory Lane for your special day! Hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

I got married at Memory Lane, and it was amazing! The whole crew, especially Gaby & Uleta made the day go perfectly and very smooth! They are available to help you throughout the whole process, are very prompt & accommodating. And the venue is absolutely gorgeous!! It made... Read More the wedding weekend even more perfect that our families were able to stay at the venue all weekend to be closer! I don't have a single negative thing to say about the venue.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

Where do I even begin on reviewing the place that made my wedding everything I could've ever imagined?? It was perfect. As a perfectionist, I was completely overwhelmed and stressed out about my wedding being the dream I've always imagined. The first meeting with the Memory Lane... Read More coordinators, and so much of my anxiety was put at ease. They knew exactly what to say to calm me down, helped my meticulous and perfectionist decorations, and designed what turned out to be the most beautiful decor. As if the scenery wasn't amazing enough, they helped me plan out the perfect decor to match. When it came to the wedding day, I was expecting to overwhelmed with anxiety, but I ended up knowing and trusting that it would be everything I hoped. It was. My wedding was flawless and my pictures were gorgeous. I would choose this venue again in a heartbeat. I HIGHLY recommend getting the coordinators, because they are what made the difference!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Rachel W

By far my favorite venue we visited! I am SO happy that we went with Memory Lane, it was absolutely breathtaking at night with all the lights on the trees. They met with us a couple times to ensure that the day went perfectly - and thanks to their staff it did! They worked with... Read More us when we had to move our wedding date up 9 months due to an illness in the family and helped it to be as stress-free as possible. They felt like a part of the family at the end of night and were constantly smiling and making sure we were happy and satisfied. The entire venue was gorgeous and we wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else! Several people commented to me that night that they wanted to have their wedding there as well because it was so beautiful! Couldn't be happier with Memory Lane :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Terra T

I really can’t describe how perfect everything turned out for our wedding. We went randomly to an open house at ML after being in Austin for a birthday weekend. This was the first place we looked at. I thought the area was just breath taking. Gabby talked to us the first day and... Read More we told them we were still looking but after a few weeks we knew that ML was the venue for us. The property is beautiful and the fact that you get the venue for 22 hours is a HUGE bonus. The extra time and sleeping space was really important to me when choosing this venue. I loved being able to have our wedding party stay on sight after the wedding with us to continue celebrating. Gabby was amazing. She worked with me through the months with any questions I had or forgetting anything important. I wasn’t very set on what I wanted with several things so she was able to give me the best options & her opinions on different areas I wasn’t too sure about. The day of coordinator was seriously needed. I didn’t do much and I think that is because Gabby & Rachel just took care of everything. If I needed anything, I told them and like little fairies they made it happen. They were great about keeping us on schedule with all the different events. We had a bottle dropped on the dance floor and they made sure it was taken care of and everyone was back on the dance floor in no time. The next day the whole ML crew was there setting up and getting ready for another wedding but they were so sweet to stop and ask about our night and if we had a great time. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone. It was really a perfect place for our wedding and the staff here is just phenomenal.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

There is no better team of ladies out there that will make your day as memorable and perfect. Memory Lane is the total package. From the moment that we saw the property and met Rachel we knew we had to get married there- She really made our vision come thru all while making us... Read More laugh. The location is fantastic and the house with accomadations is a bonus. They also have an amazing team who can do floral on site- Man this place is a total package. I really could just go on and on but most of all I want to thank this truly amazing group of passionate ladies who made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

The staff was amazing the day of the wedding; we didn't have to lift a finger. We were catered to the whole evening and everything went so smoothly. The venue was absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Sheriann B

Going with this venue was hands down the best decision I made throughout the wedding process. The place is beautiful and everyone was so easy to work with. Thalia was an amazing coordinator and without her help I would have been lost. I cannot tell you how many people have come... Read More up to me to tell me how smooth my wedding went. Literally, nothing went wrong, nothing. I owe all the credit to Thalia and Memory Lane for all their hard work and planning. They gave me the wedding of my dreams. -Sheriann Peart

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

There aren't enough good things I can say about the team at Memory Lane. They are simply amazing and gave us the most perfect day! Gorgeous venue and wonderful people. Thank you so much! :)

2015-12-17T13:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was such an honor to be a part of your special day!! We absolutely loved your theme and all your cute decor! We wish you all the best! Memory Lane Staff

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Demi G

Memory Lane Event center was the first venue my husband and I looked at 4 years ago and I absolutely fell in love. I looked at other venues but none compared. We booked this venue job of last year and I cannot say enough how much of a privilege it has been working with the... Read More lovely ladies of memory lane. I absolutely loved every minute of it. They were quick to respond to all of my questions and gave so much advice where needed. I used the girls as my day of coordinators and Thalia, Uleta, and Gaby could not have done a better job. They were absolutely amazing. Planning pretty much every bit of the wedding myself was pretty stressful and these girls alleviated every bit of worry I had for the day of. These girls were on POINT with every important detail of our wedding. The memory lane girls were so helpful and kind. My day was perfect due in large part to all the hard work they put in. I loved memory lane because the venue is perfect but I loved it even more because the girls. Thank you so much for being a part of Tim and my big day we are so happy and looking forward to our life together and we are so thankful memory lane and the girls were a part of our big day becoming husband and wife. Thank you again we love y'all!!!!!

2015-12-11T17:36:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your sweet review! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristyn C

Memory Lane was one of the first venues I looked at in the Hill Country area before booking my wedding. I toured and talked with many, many after but kept going back to Memory Lane for many reasons. First of all, booking a wedding from 5 hours away is hard, and the ladies were... Read More SO extremely patient, attentive and kind during the process. The service and staff if what ultimately led me to book at Memory Lane for our October 10, 2015 wedding. Rachel totally NAILED my floral vision, and Gabby and Thalia are just about as sweet as they come. The ladies did an outstanding job of making me feel so special and listening to all my special requests. I feel so blessed to have shared my day with these special people. Thank you again, ML ladies. You really are the best!

2015-12-11T17:36:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Kristyn! We loved your style and beautiful floral design!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsey F

I just got married at Memory Lane on 23Oct2015. I can't recommend them enough! These ladies and their staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was well organized, on time and just everything I had hoped for. They always had a smile on their faces and responded very... Read More quickly to any emails with answers to questions. They took everything that I had in my head and made it happen. If you want happy guests, happy family and a happy bride and groom, make sure to book Memory Lane! Thanks Thalia, Gaby, Rachel and Uleta! Y'all are amazing!

2015-12-11T17:37:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Lindsey! We loved the grapevine balls and all the special touches you guys added!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kate W

I cannot say enough about Memory Lane! We found this place through a friend who had done some research in preparation for her wedding a few years ago. This was the third venue we visited and we both immediately fell in love! We booked it originally for April, but after... Read More discussions with family, we had to move it to June. Memory Lane staff quickly helped me find a new date that would work for us. We decided to hire the wedding coordinator and I am so glad we did! Gaby helped us with all the preparations and helped ease my concerns and answer all my questions via email and meetings. Gaby, Uleta and Rachel helped with the rehearsal and wedding day. Everything was so smooth. They made everything go so smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! I HIGHLY recommend this when booking Memory Lane!! We also loved Memory Lane because it was large enough to allow most of our wedding party to stay there. We only had 2 people who didn't stay because of children. I loved being able to cook breakfast with everyone and not have to worry about traveling anywhere. I love this venue and wished we could have rented it for the entire week! Loved every minute of my wedding and it wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for Memory Lane and their staff! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Courtney B

Memory lane made our wedding day perfect. From the amazing venue, to the beautiful view during our ceremony, and the awesome reception hall, and all in one place! The staff worked supremely hard to make sure that we were happy and everything was perfect for us! We could not have... Read More asked for a better venue or support staff. Thank you thank you thank you to Thalia, Gabby, and Janet, y'all worked so hard for us and it really showed. We got soooo many compliments because of you guys, and have a million memories from that day that we will cherish for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lizzy R

The Memory Lane staff did an AMAZING job! They were well organized ensuring that everything went off without a hitch. As the bride, I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the day! Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Memory Lane Event Center was absolutely stunning. The venue is so beautiful, it was the perfect country wedding. The Memory Lane Team was with us every step of the way, making sure everything went smoothly. Having a wedding at Memory Lane was a dream come true! I will forever... Read More cherish Memory Lane and I highly recommend this venue!

Meet The Coordinator

The Memory Lane Staff

Memory Lane Event Center is a family owned and operated business established in July of 2007 in Dripping Springs, Texas. Memory Lane evolved from a family home into a bed & breakfast in 2000. That all changed in 2007 when the owners' daughter fell in love with the wedding industry and convinced her parents to expand the bed & breakfast into a full-service wedding venue. The spectacular Hill Country property, with its beautiful oak trees, gorgeous sunsets, rolling hills and sweeping views provided the perfect backdrop for weddings that would make memories to last forever. Since 2007, Memory L