Book Your Wedding with Memory Lane Event Center

A BARN IN DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX

Tucked in the Wedding Capital of Texas, Memory Lane Event Center in Dripping Springs features endless places for couples to choose from when planning their wedding. Perched on an expansive hilltop and flanked by 100-year-old oak trees, the center has won numerous awards and recognition due to its gorgeous architecture, stunning estate and friendly staff. Nestled on acres of countryside, it affords to-be-weds the opulence of a grand hall with the rustic charm of a rural setting.

A prime location for first-look photo sessions is among the twisting braids of tree branches that are framed by flourishing greenery. Flanked by sweeping meadows and manicured hedges, couples and guests enjoy the numerous places to capture photos and stolen kisses. Two exquisite venues are available for rentals.

Memory Lane features 18 acres of beauty and can accommodate 250 guests at the outdoor ceremony site and temperature-controlled pavilion. Lodging for up to 15 guests is available on the premises. Crystal chandeliers provide a symphony above your guests while large windows allow light to wash over the reception area. Rental includes 22 hours of facility use and one-hour use for rehearsal the day before the wedding. A wooden bar, two cake tables, three cocktail tables, a gift table and DJ table are also included.

La Hacienda is nestled among 10 acres of gorgeous rolling hills. With a capacity of up to 150 guests in the chapel and pavilion, as well as its outdoor ceremony space, this venue provides the grandeur of a large space with the charm of a small locale. La Hacienda has stucco accents and a tile roof. Stone columns punctuate the area and numerous windows offer a kaleidoscope view around the building.

Parking with a parking attendant is available for no additional charge. Parking is located 0.2 miles away from Memory Lane, the original venue. The venue is wheelchair accessible.

Sparklers are permitted so long as a burn ban isn't in place. Tours are by appointment only. The balance is due one month prior to the event. Couples can bring alcohol to the reception; however, either a venue bartender or approved caterer must provide bar service. The venue also provides setup, cleanup and tables and chairs for the wedding couple.

Rentals include 10 hours of facility use and one-hour use for rehearsal the day before the wedding. The venue provides 60-inch round tables, dark wood resin chairs, two cake tables, a sign-in table and a DJ table.

Wedding packages also include the following:

• Overnight stay in the honeymoon suite
  • Bridal suite with a Jacuzzi tub, plus scenic views of the pool and ceremony area
  • Exclusive use of the facility
  • Lighting and sound

Memory Lane Event Center

We have two state of the art venues to chose from for your special day. Please feel free to visit both venues to determine which one fits your needs and desires best for your event! Memory Lane, our original venue is located on 18 acres and offers a rustic elegance of the Texas Hill Country. It can accommodate up to 250 guests at our outdoor ceremony site and climate controlled pavilion. In addition, this venue includes overnight lodging for 15 guests. La Hacienda is our newest wedding venue. It is located on 10 acres and offers a hill country feel with a Spanish influence. It can accommodate up to 150 guests and offers a climate controlled chapel and pavilion for reception as well as an outdoor ceremony site.

Elopement, Same Sex Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Park

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX (512) 894-0700

For the most perfect day

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Alice F

First let me say, the coordinators are superb. They're attentive, organized, and just excellent at what they do. I chose to mainly communicate about the wedding planning by email and they almost always answered within a few hours that same day. I highly recommend that everyone... Read More signs up for the coordinator package. I did not hire a wedding planner, so this was a life saver. There are also additional decorators you may need to add on to your package (the need for more decorators is determined by how complex the decoration list is that you provide to the coordinator; I did not need any additional decorators) We also chose Wild Bunches as the florist, which is on-site as well. During the times we drove up to the venue throughout the year we were able to have a meeting with both the ML and WB right after, which is a bonus time saver. ML was a one stop shop for us and we did not feel we compromised on anything - we chose their on-site "deluxe" bartender package, DJ, chair and linen rentals as well. We had rented the venue for the whole weekend and all of the wedding party checked in that Friday - renting the venue for the entire weekend was absolutely worth it. No worries about the essential people waking up/running late, everyone was where we needed them, and it was like a giant sleepover. There is a very large kitchen with all the cooking utensils you need in the venue house, so we were able to cook breakfast and load the fridge up with groceries. It also makes for some great times having the rehearsal dinner and then pre-partying that Friday night and after the wedding Saturday night. A couple of wedding guests who had a little too much to drink were able to crash on the couches. The day of the wedding, there were 3 coordinators on-site and they came to touch base with me periodically throughout the day. You may be mostly isolated in the bridal room until the ceremony like I was, so it's a relief for the coordinators to tell you everything is coming together swimmingly. Any questions/issues that come up can also be addressed during this time. Not to mention that my decoration list, which I had thought may be confusing or lengthly, was carried out masterfully. Right when the ceremony is about to start, all the coordinators and DJ are in SWAT team mode and are communicating through mics so the timing is flawless. The DJ did a great job of fading out any songs that were too long so there are no weird abrupt music gaps. If you are doing a sparkler exit (if there is no fire ban), the coordinators completely and efficiently carries out the handing out of sparklers, lighting, and proper disposal. No worries about the logistics of a sparkler exit here. Leftovers from the delicious dinner are packaged and placed into your honeymoon suite and was also left in the main house refrigerator. This is awesome if you didn't get to eat much for dinner or could be a very fancy breakfast/lunch for the next day. The coordinators also would make sure you had the drink of choice in your hand all night as well! I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful and priceless it is to not have to worry about any unnecessary issues/details on the day of your wedding. All my worries were limited to simply looking my best.

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maureen L

Oh my goodness... where do I even start?! Memory Lane is... BEAUTIFUL. But you knew that from the pictures. The place is rustic, stunning, classic, open, bright, clean, homey, and just pleasant all around. It's striking from every angle. Please go visit. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice. On-site lodging. A HUGE perk and something that was a major priority for us. A lot of people were coming from out of town for us and this gave us the option to house our bridal party on-site. There's also a pool and hot tub which are both very important. They also offer full weekend (2-night) packages which we most definitely took advantage of and which I HIGHLY recommend. Once you get to this place, you won't want to leave. This also allowed us to do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well the day before the wedding (you never want to leave, and you never HAVE to... it's so great). Pricing. So reasonable for the area and everything you get. Seriously. I thought I was going to have to sell my soul to get married until we found this place. The set-up. Literally, anything that you want for your wedding - flowers, caterers, hotels, DJ, bartenders, decorations, linens, you name it - you can rent through Memory Lane as a one-stop shop (or you can pick it from their list of extremely wonderful vendors), and pretty much everything is extraordinarily reasonable as far as pricing. It really does make the decision process a LOT easier. The flexibility. Aside from what you are required to do by Texas law, they pretty much let you do whatever you want, and help you do it. We did half our floral through Wild Bunches (their florist) and the other half ourselves, and they were like "Cool! That's a great way to save money!" Also we could bring in our own liquor. Hello? Who does that? (Answer: no one besides them.) The staff. Stop it right now. From the FIRST moment I walked in Thalia was the MOST accommodating, the SWEETEST, and the MOST excited about us being there. I knew she was good when she answered my first email within an hour. And every email after that in a similar, timely and thorough fashion. And then offered us coffee when we first walked in. And cleaned mine up after I rudely spilled it!! (Also she sent us a thank you note for coming to visit. Who does that?! Answer: no one but them. And it's amazing.) Every time we went in there after that first visit, everyone there invariably made my stress (which got pretty high sometimes... I'll be honest) go completely away. They are like magicians, I swear. Thalia, Gaby, and Rachel helped us out on our wedding day as coordinators (ALSO highly recommended) and everything was SO smooth. I barely even knew what was happening until it happened perfectly. So fun. Last but definitely not least. I got so many compliments from guests, family, and bridal party about how wonderful a time they had. I think about 1 in 2 people came up to me and said "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" Now, I've been to a LOT of fun weddings, and I've NEVER said that to anyone... so Memory Lane MUST have done a good job :) I quite literally have no complaints. Everything was as perfect and perfect-er than I ever imagined. If you book here, I am so sure that it will be the most perfect day ever I will guarantee that statement and personally reimburse you if it isn't.

Exceeds all expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Ashley S

By far, this venue exceeded our expectations! Everyone was extremely helpful, considerate and always available -very important to any bride or planner! A few things I would like to highlight about this facility - Budget friendly – a very important part of the wedding planning... Read More process. ML has extremely reasonable prices! We created an excel spreadsheet during our venue hunting process, and detailed what each venue offered and pricing, down to every add-on price we thought we may like. I will say Memory Lane far exceeded all the other venues with pricing. Weddings, in general, are not inexpensive, but we feel as though ML’s pricing was relatively inexpensive, compared to the other venues we visited. The staff’s hospitality and interaction with you, the wedding party and all of the guests, makes you feel as though you’ve indulged in a very lavish wedding. - They have an onsite florist - Although we did not use the onsite florist, I was able to chat with her and see her concepts. They are beautiful and she is reasonably priced. The concept of having an onsite florist is so convenient and reliable; if we did not have a close family friend that was handling all of our floral needs, we would have used the onsite florist. -Wedding Coordinator - We went back and forth on whether we were going to purchase the wedding coordinator package and we finally decided to just do it. Dustin and I are so happy we went with that decision, for many reasons. First, there was SO much going on all day, between decorating, deliveries, first look photos, DJ music, hair and makeup- I could not imagine worrying about if everything is getting taken care of. These ladies were over the top, professional and had everything under control. Secondly – I would never want to put any of the above listed responsibilities (and more) on anyone attending the wedding- they would not be able to fully enjoy the wedding! Lastly (I could keep going), these ladies were SO great at not being a stiff, uptight coordinator. They blended with all the guests and were so sweet and pleasant when they would find us to tell us “If you’re ready… (the next thing on the agenda, like cake cutting).” I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this service, it is well worth it! -In house DJ & preferred vendors – ML has many preferred vendors to choose from. We did go with the caterer Poke-Jo’s, as well as the Liquor Company, Star of Texas. Both were GREAT with working with us and negotiating exactly what fit with our budget and needs, not to mention the food and service and signature drinks were fabulous! We did use the In-house DJ who did a great job (exactly what we filled out on our consultation form). Dustin (my husband) is from Nebraska so we had A LOT of Nebraska fans there. There was a HUGE game on that same night & the DJ kept track of scores and reported updates throughout the night! -Beauty of the Venue – The entire venue is so beautiful, that you don’t really HAVE to decorate to make it feel like a wedding. It’s romantic, has a soft feel, and peaceful! The location is perfect, in our opinion. It’s so close to Austin, but still feels secluded and in the country. The venue is very quiet, which is a nice alternative to many of the other venues that we visited – which were beautiful but had noisy traffic. All in all, we cannot express how truly grateful we are that Memory Lane Event Center exists. I know it sound cliché, but we really cannot form words for how ML exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Daizee O

Everything about this venue was amazing! The staff was so helpful with everything and so nice! The place itself is gorgeous and the accommodations were lovely and so helpful for our wedding. The staff was never pushy and was AMAZING at responding quickly to a bride's 8 million... Read More questions. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Gabbe Z

Memory Lane was a beautiful venue for our wedding. We had a large wedding party coming from all over Texas and beyond that loved the idea of being able to stay the night and spend more time together. Our family from NYC were impressed by the rustic Texas Hill Country and they... Read More had nothing but good things to say about the venue. The event coordinators were fantastic. They helped me plan the wedding starting from more than a year in advance. They were professional, responsive, flexible and very kind. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding because they took care of it all. The venue was affordable, stunning, and our guest really enjoyed!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Justin P

Our wedding day at Memory Lane was everything I could have hoped for and more. The coordinators at MLEC were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process, and were always available to answer my questions. They even let my husband and I go over there to practice our... Read More dance so we could see how much room we'd have! The wedding day itself was really such a blur with hair and makeup and taking pictures, I don't know what I would have done without Gaby and Rachel coordinating everything for me. I didn't have to make a single decision and didn't feel the need to check on every little thing because I knew they would take care of it. We can't thank everyone at MLEC enough for giving us the most amazing memories! ~Nicole and Justin Potter 9/9/17

2017-10-15T09:03:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nicole & Justin for your sweet review, we wish you all the best and can't wait to see all your pictures!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nicole M

Memory Lane did a wonderful job! I appreciate how much advice they gave in the planning process and how smoothly they made the wedding day go. All the staff of Memory Lane are so sweet, and I loved their suggested vendors. It was also awesome having the ceremony site, reception... Read More hall and a lodge for guests all on one site. I could not have asked for a better wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amanda M

We got married on the 26th of August 2017, despite warnings of the rain and winds that Hurricane Harvey might bring. We had approximately half of our guests cancel last-minute due to the storm and we were all coming from out of town. Memory Lane was so spectacular because they... Read More assured us that everything would be okay. They told me that they even had a back-up generator in case the power went out - the party could still go on! Their kind words and willingness to operate despite the storm was such a relief and our wedding ended up being a huge hit. Many were unable to attend, but those that came were so happy to be there and we all danced and laughed and cried. What a beautiful venue for such an awesome day. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Memory Lane will always hold a special place in our hearts.

2017-09-06T10:43:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda & Alex for choosing Memory Lane! It was a beautiful day, rain or shine!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Victoria G

Everything from the staff, the location, the view was absolutely perfect. The hill country view along with the nice sunny weather was a gorgeous show stopper for our guests. Wedding planning can already be stressful enough but the folks at Memory Lane helped ease the process and... Read More made our day perfect. Today marks our one year anniversary and we are still very happy with our decision to have our special day at Memory Lane!

2017-09-04T16:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Victoria & Austin for stopping by today! It was so great seeing you both!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Meaghan H

Memory Lane Event Center is hands-down the best venue for a hill country Texas wedding. Not only do they have beautiful scenery for both indoor and outdoor celebrations, their amazing staff help make every step of the wedding planning process pain-free. Gaby was a tremendous... Read More help for me personally - from guiding me through linen choices, to working out the hour-by-hour timeline of my wedding day, she was available and happy to help! Every time I called their office, she (or another amazing member of their team) answered my numerous questions honestly and happily. I was married at La Hacienda, the smaller venue offered by Memory Lane. They made a July wedding in Texas look so beautiful - green grass, blooming flowers, and lovely air-conditioned areas to keep the guests comfortable. We opted for the chapel, which has a lovely rustic look - perfect for a smaller wedding. My husband and I loved getting ready on-site in our spacious and picture perfect Bridal and Groom suites. La Hacienda also offers a great HomeAway listing a short walk away from the venue - my bridesmaids and I stayed there the night before and loved how clean, spacious, and convenient the house was. If you're looking for a beautiful wedding with hill country charm, look no further than Memory Lane/La Hacienda. Their wonderful staff will work with you to find the best wedding package for your special day. They are kind, flexible, and beyond helpful. I was overjoyed to be a La Hacienda bride!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Mr M

Memory Lane is beautiful indoor and out. It should be noted how perfectly designed the space is for weddings and Gaby and Uleta are incredible coordinators. The flow of the reception hall is super easy to navigate even with a huge guest count. Having been there a handful of... Read More times, I've seen guests enjoy a comfy happy hour outside the main hall, then file in to their seats for dinner. The view from each table is ideal to take in all the action and romance and whether your doing plated dinners or buffet style, you won't be slamming your seat into the back of someone else's chair. And of course, the whole place gets a magical make over once the sun goes down, the music starts, and the little lights start twinkling. The cool hill country breeze and glass of champagne rounds out the nights here perfectly. Thanks y'all!

2017-08-08T16:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It is always so wonderful to receive such amazing compliments about our venue and coordinators!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Samantha G

Best day ever. The moment I toured the venue, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. They staff was so helpful throughout the planning process and the day ran so smoothly. The outdoor ceremony site is GORGEOUS, and the reception hall is so magical.

2017-08-04T17:26:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Samantha & Travis for your super sweet review, you guys are so sweet it was an honor being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 David M

My husband and I got married at Memory Lane a couple weeks ago and we are still over the moon about how perfect the day was. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and the perfect amount of space. The ladies of Memory Lane are one of a kind, they really do walk with you every... Read More step of the way through the engagement season. We purchased the day of event service and it was the best decision we could have made. The ladies of Memory Lane handled every little detail on the day of the wedding so I could shift off work mode and just be fully present in each part of the wedding day. The genuine, sweet, and good hearted nature of the Memory Lane ladies made all the difference and they really worked as hard as they could to make the wedding day everything my husband and I had every dreamed of. I will also say, being someone who is huge on organization and planning, I must say that the ladies of Memory Lane are extremely organized and on top of their game. I 100% recommend this venue along with the day of event coordination! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Memory Lane!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Travis B

Spectacular is really the only way to describe La Hacienda Event Center and staff. The wedding was perfect. All parts of the facility, from the Bride’s room to the reception area were beautiful. The staff was amazing. Our coordinator Gaby worked through Facebook and email... Read More to keep in touch with the bride and groom in another part of the world and the day of she was everywhere. She kept everything running so smoothly we didn’t have to think or wonder what was next, the “little things” really made a great difference – she provided ice water for the bride and groom after the ceremony and a blow torch to light the sparklers to say goodbye and everything in between! The recommended vendors, DJ, bartender, and florist were fabulous. The flowers from Wild Bunches Floral were stunning. The in-house DJ played a great variety of music and kept the reception moving beautifully. Fabulous. Thank you Gaby and Memory Lane for a day we will always remember with joy.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Susan E

We got married at Memory Lane about two months ago. The venue was perfect for our wedding! We got so many compliments from guests. It was for sure a bang for our buck - a lot cheaper than other places we had looked at. The main reason we picked it though was because of the house... Read More on property that your friends or family can stay in. We also loved the fact that you supply your own alcohol and can use it at the after party - so we kept the party going! They were great throughout the process, always very responsive to all my questions and needs. We used their in house DJ (Brian Webber) and he did an AMAZING job! I was so worried because with all the stress of wedding planning, the DJ form was something I did not put my full attention and effort into at all. But he was able to feel out the crowd and they LOVED him! But ultimately my biggest compliment goes to the day of coordinating services. It shouldn't even be called day of because they went beyond that. IT IS SO WORTH IT to get that extra service! They called all my vendors before the wedding and literally everything went so smoothly. I didn't have to stress at all about set up, timing, clean up, nothing! Even little things like bustling my dress and making sure I had water. But they helped us create a timeline and made sure it was executed perfectly. And they helped me figure out answers to questions I didn't even know I had. They helped me through the greatest stress of all which was that it almost rained - literally was sprinkling, but they were ready to do whatever we had to do and kept me calm. We got lucky and still had the ceremony outside - barely missing a huge storm that came later. I am so happy I chose Memory Lane for my big day. Huge shoutout to Gaby and Uleta!!! They are truly amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sarah W

Everything about Memory Lane made sense for our wedding day. The reception hall and outside ceremony space was gorgeous, the girls we got to work with were better than the best, and the overnight lodge was perfect. Uleta, Rachel, and Gaby are fabulous in every way. We got so... Read More many compliments on how well organized and smooth every single transition was - all credit due to these wonderful ladies. Thank you for making our day worry-free and hassle-free. My family stayed at the lodging on the La Hacienda site the night of and before the wedding. The house was cozy and Scott was the perfect host! Everything about Memory Lane makes you feel at home. Thank you for such an amazing experience. Unforgettable!

2017-07-21T14:58:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you guys!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Meghan A

Wow! Where do I even begin with how incredible Memory Lane is and how AMAZING the staff was. My husband and I got married on 6/10/17 and it was truly the most incredible day of both of our lives. From the second we stepped foot on the property, we knew that this was THE PLACE... Read More for our wedding and did not need to look at any other venues. The location is absolutely breathtaking, with a beautiful hill country backdrop and an elegant ambiance. I cannot count how many people came up to us to tell us what a beautiful venue it was. In addition, the staff there is incredible and so attentive. Uleta, Gaby, and Rachel went above and beyond to help me plan the wedding of my dreams and literally helped me every step of the way. It was also such a blessing that they gave us a list of amazing vendors that we could choose from and they also have an INCREDIBLE on site florist (Wild Bunches) who were extremely helpful and made all of my ideas come to life. Elizabeth sat down with me and went over all of the options for flowers and was so knowledgable and patient while we figured out all the floral arrangements and decor. Everything came together perfectly and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We went through Memory Lane for the DJ and were very impressed with how easy Cory was to work with. He took all of our song requests before the wedding and did an excellent job the whole night. I also made the decision to get a day of coordinator, and it was seriously the best decision! Uleta and Gaby made sure everything that day went off without a hitch. It took so much stress off of my husband and I to know that everything was taken care of. They made sure we had food as soon as we walked in to the reception and that we had our drink of choice all night. What surprised us the most was that they boxed up generous helpings of food and cake left over and packed it in our refrigerator in the honeymoon sweet. This was so incredible after a long night of craziness to come into especially since we really didn't have time to eat during the reception. In addition to the beautiful honeymoon sweet that you can stay in on site, they also have a full size house on property for your whole bridal party to stay in. This made everything super convenient, and it was incredible to hang out with our bridal party after the reception and just relax in the hot tub. We cannot recommend this place enough and you will not be disappointed if you choose this venue!

2017-07-07T12:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meghan & Chase for the amazing sweet review! We loved being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren L

I fell in love with Memory Lane the moment we visited the property, and I truly cannot recommend or thank them enough. My husband and I had visited a lot of venues around the Austin area and found ourselves disappointed and worn out. But when we visited Memory Lane something... Read More clicked and it was *our* place. It just felt right! Memory Lane is a really special and unique place, and their staff is truly incredible. Uleta and Rachel went above and beyond to make sure my dream wedding could come true. I came in with some unique ideas in mind for our wedding decor and flowers, and the Memory Lane staff ran with my ideas and truly exceeded them. From the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank their team enough for everything they did! On top of the fantastic staff, the property itself is so great and convenient. From the staircase the bride walks down (that captured my heart), to the beautiful ceremony area and reception hall, it is a one of a kind place. And the best part is staying at the house with your bridal party afterward. After such a crazy and hectic day, it was nice to sit back as husband and wife with our closest friends and lounge in the hot tub! The facilities themselves are so cozy and nice, and everyone was comfortable throughout their stay there. Memory Lane is wonderful because it you have everything you could want from a venue, an intimate setting in a gorgeous location, all wrapped in a hill country package. That's it! It can be that simple for your best day ever, and we are so so so happy we chose them. Thank you again for everything!!

2017-06-05T12:01:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren & Art! Thank you SO MUCH for the absolutely fabulous review, as you know we LOVED all the details and decor at your wedding and we are so thankful you chose us for your special day, we cannot wait to see the photos... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jessica W

My husband and I got married May 27th at Memory Lane and all we have to say is WOW! From being able to watch my bridesmaids walk down the isle from the bridal suite to the absolutely stunning reception hall. However, the ceremony site is what sold us. The beautifully shaded... Read More area is exactly what we were looking for our May wedding. It was everything we wanted not to mention the AMAZING staff that was there through everything from day one! I can not say Thank you enough to Gaby, Uleta, and Rachel they helped make our special day worry free.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Irlanda N

My husband and I got married at La Hacienda on May 11th and it was everything we ever hoped for! From the day we put down our deposit to the actual day of we received spectacular service from every single coordinator we spoke to. Those girls are on top of their game and really... Read More make the planning process really easy. They provide their preferred vendors list and answer any questions you may have through out the planning process quickly and efficiently. We had rain and even HAIL 15 mins before our ceremony was to start , Uleta & Thalia kept us calm and reassured us everything was going to be just fine and that is exactly what happened. The skies cleared up as I was ready to walk down the aisle, it was perfect! The property in itself is so beautiful and well kept. Our guests complimented us choosing such an amazing venue. All in all you cannot go wrong with choosing Memory Lane and/or La Hacienda as your wedding venue! It really is a dream come true!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Carlie H

This Hill Country venue was everything we could have wished for. It was beautiful, well equipped, and ready to go with minimal effort on our part. However, what truly made this place amazing was the staff. Uleta and Gaby were so sweet, caring, and attentive to my needs. I... Read More literally had zero stress about my wedding. They took care of everything: from calling my vendors to confirm times to making sure we had food in our honeymoon suite. Every single detail was coordinated by them and they never missed a beat. What really blew me away was their genuine care. They went above and beyond. This is the perfect place to have your wedding!!!

2017-04-05T12:40:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carlie & Cameron, we loved being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Shana B

My husband and I got married at Memory Lane on 3/18/16, and I still can't get over how absolutely perfect our wedding day was! There are so many things that still stand out in my mind a year later, including how extremely friendly Thalia was on our first visit. She made it seem... Read More like she'd known us forever. They gave us so many recommendations, and we used ML and their preferred vendors for every little thing (officiant, photographer, cake, caterer, DJ, flowers, etc.) and it was such a blessing. Planning a wedding is stressful no matter what, but I can honestly say that this awesome staff was there for me every step of the way to iron out details and answer questions, and they made me feel so reassured that everything was going to work out perfectly, rain or shine! And it did! (Even though it poured right after the ceremony!) Our coordinators went above and beyond for us! I'll never forget Uleta squatting down behind me and sewing up a broken clasp on my wedding dress during the dinner! If that's not 5 star service, I don't know what is!! I owe a HUGE thank you to this entire staff for all the wonderful recommendations, the gorgeous flowers, the perfect venue, and for going above and beyond to make my wedding the best day of my entire life!! My only regret is that I can't do it all over again!

2017-03-15T14:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Shana for taking the time to review us and for choosing Memory Lane for your special day! It was our pleasure to help you throughout the planning process and we wish you a Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ashley F

Memory Lane Event Center was the perfect romantic place to get married at. Gabi went over and beyond to make sure that I had everything I needed. When she wasn't available everyone there at the venue helped so much. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, the trees surrounding... Read More the ceremony area helped give a breeze. I get nothing but compliments from this venue! The ceremony was the perfect amount of space. We had around 160 and everyone fit comfortably. If you are interested in a rustic/romantic venue that's greatly priced, you should check out Memory Lane!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Crystal C

Words cannot describe how awesome the staff at Memory Lane are and how beautiful the venue is! From the very beginning these ladies have been awesome. They truly went above and beyond in every aspect to make our special day one to remember. We got married January 15th and... Read More unfortunately there was a chance of thunderstorms and it had been raining off and on all day so I, of course, panicked because our ceremony was outside BUT the way that situation was handled by the staff was amazing. Gabby watched the forecast literally up until my ceremony began and she made the call to keep it outside which I appreciated so much because that is what I truly wanted but I was too busy and freaking out because not only was I in hair and makeup all morning but I had a ton of other things going on so I could not watch the weather. I, will, however say that had we decided to move it inside the staff was ready to move everything inside and flip it back for the reception. My mind was at ease the entire ceremony and reception because of the way they made sure my husband and I were happy, our guests were happy and everything ran smoothly. Uleta was our coordinator that night and she was so sweet and friendly. Memory Lane staff truly are the best. They were always super responsive to emails, very friendly and you can tell they really enjoy each and every wedding because they put their all into it. It made me so happy to see how happy they were for us! The whole day was special and perfect. I looked at venues in Georgetown, North and South Austin, Round Rock, Kyle and Dripping Springs (yes, I was a little obsessive and picky ;) ) but there is no doubt in my mind we chose the right one. You will not go wrong with Memory Lane!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Jen M

Our entire wedding experience was incredible thanks to the staff at Memory Lane! Not only is the facility, outdoor ceremony site, indoor reception, and on-site lodging, absolutely beautiful but we were able to keep our stress levels low because we were walked through aspect that... Read More needed to be planned. Things I never would have thought of were thought of by them. They made recommendations on vendors, all of which have great reviews that really pull everything together. Full service catering being required may be frustrating but they know what they are doing and it really did help us out a lot. It was like a one stop shop for the entire wedding! Gabby was a great go-to for any questions we had. She was there for both of our venue meetings, the wedding night, and day after. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better; super sweet and extremely knowledgeable!

Meet The Coordinator

The Memory Lane Staff

Memory Lane Event Center is a family owned and operated business established in July of 2007 in Dripping Springs, Texas. Memory Lane evolved from a family home into a bed & breakfast in 2000. That all changed in 2007 when the owners' daughter fell in love with the wedding industry and convinced her parents to expand the bed & breakfast into a full-service wedding venue. The spectacular Hill Country property, with its beautiful oak trees, gorgeous sunsets, rolling hills and sweeping views provided the perfect backdrop for weddings that would make memories to last forever. Since 2007, Memory L