Memory Lane Event Center

Dripping Springs, TX

Memory Lane Event Center

A hilltop setting on 18 acres surrounded by 100-year-old oak trees and built with beautiful, rustic cedar and stone. Weekend getaway packages provide 3 days and 2 nights to celebrate with friends and family. We can hold up to 250 people in our pavilion and 15 overnight guests in our lodge and suites

Guest Capacity

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX

For the most perfect day

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Alice F

First let me say, the coordinators are superb. They're attentive, organized, and just excellent at what they do. I chose to mainly communicate about the wedding planning by email and they almost always answered within a few hours that same day. I highly recommend that everyone... Read More signs up for the coordinator package. I did not hire a wedding planner, so this was a life saver. There are also additional decorators you may need to add on to your package (the need for more decorators is determined by how complex the decoration list is that you provide to the coordinator; I did not need any additional decorators) We also chose Wild Bunches as the florist, which is on-site as well. During the times we drove up to the venue throughout the year we were able to have a meeting with both the ML and WB right after, which is a bonus time saver. ML was a one stop shop for us and we did not feel we compromised on anything - we chose their on-site "deluxe" bartender package, DJ, chair and linen rentals as well. We had rented the venue for the whole weekend and all of the wedding party checked in that Friday - renting the venue for the entire weekend was absolutely worth it. No worries about the essential people waking up/running late, everyone was where we needed them, and it was like a giant sleepover. There is a very large kitchen with all the cooking utensils you need in the venue house, so we were able to cook breakfast and load the fridge up with groceries. It also makes for some great times having the rehearsal dinner and then pre-partying that Friday night and after the wedding Saturday night. A couple of wedding guests who had a little too much to drink were able to crash on the couches. The day of the wedding, there were 3 coordinators on-site and they came to touch base with me periodically throughout the day. You may be mostly isolated in the bridal room until the ceremony like I was, so it's a relief for the coordinators to tell you everything is coming together swimmingly. Any questions/issues that come up can also be addressed during this time. Not to mention that my decoration list, which I had thought may be confusing or lengthly, was carried out masterfully. Right when the ceremony is about to start, all the coordinators and DJ are in SWAT team mode and are communicating through mics so the timing is flawless. The DJ did a great job of fading out any songs that were too long so there are no weird abrupt music gaps. If you are doing a sparkler exit (if there is no fire ban), the coordinators completely and efficiently carries out the handing out of sparklers, lighting, and proper disposal. No worries about the logistics of a sparkler exit here. Leftovers from the delicious dinner are packaged and placed into your honeymoon suite and was also left in the main house refrigerator. This is awesome if you didn't get to eat much for dinner or could be a very fancy breakfast/lunch for the next day. The coordinators also would make sure you had the drink of choice in your hand all night as well! I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful and priceless it is to not have to worry about any unnecessary issues/details on the day of your wedding. All my worries were limited to simply looking my best.

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maureen L

Oh my goodness... where do I even start?! Memory Lane is... BEAUTIFUL. But you knew that from the pictures. The place is rustic, stunning, classic, open, bright, clean, homey, and just pleasant all around. It's striking from every angle. Please go visit. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice. On-site lodging. A HUGE perk and something that was a major priority for us. A lot of people were coming from out of town for us and this gave us the option to house our bridal party on-site. There's also a pool and hot tub which are both very important. They also offer full weekend (2-night) packages which we most definitely took advantage of and which I HIGHLY recommend. Once you get to this place, you won't want to leave. This also allowed us to do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well the day before the wedding (you never want to leave, and you never HAVE to... it's so great). Pricing. So reasonable for the area and everything you get. Seriously. I thought I was going to have to sell my soul to get married until we found this place. The set-up. Literally, anything that you want for your wedding - flowers, caterers, hotels, DJ, bartenders, decorations, linens, you name it - you can rent through Memory Lane as a one-stop shop (or you can pick it from their list of extremely wonderful vendors), and pretty much everything is extraordinarily reasonable as far as pricing. It really does make the decision process a LOT easier. The flexibility. Aside from what you are required to do by Texas law, they pretty much let you do whatever you want, and help you do it. We did half our floral through Wild Bunches (their florist) and the other half ourselves, and they were like "Cool! That's a great way to save money!" Also we could bring in our own liquor. Hello? Who does that? (Answer: no one besides them.) The staff. Stop it right now. From the FIRST moment I walked in Thalia was the MOST accommodating, the SWEETEST, and the MOST excited about us being there. I knew she was good when she answered my first email within an hour. And every email after that in a similar, timely and thorough fashion. And then offered us coffee when we first walked in. And cleaned mine up after I rudely spilled it!! (Also she sent us a thank you note for coming to visit. Who does that?! Answer: no one but them. And it's amazing.) Every time we went in there after that first visit, everyone there invariably made my stress (which got pretty high sometimes... I'll be honest) go completely away. They are like magicians, I swear. Thalia, Gaby, and Rachel helped us out on our wedding day as coordinators (ALSO highly recommended) and everything was SO smooth. I barely even knew what was happening until it happened perfectly. So fun. Last but definitely not least. I got so many compliments from guests, family, and bridal party about how wonderful a time they had. I think about 1 in 2 people came up to me and said "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" Now, I've been to a LOT of fun weddings, and I've NEVER said that to anyone... so Memory Lane MUST have done a good job :) I quite literally have no complaints. Everything was as perfect and perfect-er than I ever imagined. If you book here, I am so sure that it will be the most perfect day ever I will guarantee that statement and personally reimburse you if it isn't.

Exceeds all expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Ashley S

By far, this venue exceeded our expectations! Everyone was extremely helpful, considerate and always available -very important to any bride or planner! A few things I would like to highlight about this facility - Budget friendly – a very important part of the wedding planning... Read More process. ML has extremely reasonable prices! We created an excel spreadsheet during our venue hunting process, and detailed what each venue offered and pricing, down to every add-on price we thought we may like. I will say Memory Lane far exceeded all the other venues with pricing. Weddings, in general, are not inexpensive, but we feel as though ML’s pricing was relatively inexpensive, compared to the other venues we visited. The staff’s hospitality and interaction with you, the wedding party and all of the guests, makes you feel as though you’ve indulged in a very lavish wedding. - They have an onsite florist - Although we did not use the onsite florist, I was able to chat with her and see her concepts. They are beautiful and she is reasonably priced. The concept of having an onsite florist is so convenient and reliable; if we did not have a close family friend that was handling all of our floral needs, we would have used the onsite florist. -Wedding Coordinator - We went back and forth on whether we were going to purchase the wedding coordinator package and we finally decided to just do it. Dustin and I are so happy we went with that decision, for many reasons. First, there was SO much going on all day, between decorating, deliveries, first look photos, DJ music, hair and makeup- I could not imagine worrying about if everything is getting taken care of. These ladies were over the top, professional and had everything under control. Secondly – I would never want to put any of the above listed responsibilities (and more) on anyone attending the wedding- they would not be able to fully enjoy the wedding! Lastly (I could keep going), these ladies were SO great at not being a stiff, uptight coordinator. They blended with all the guests and were so sweet and pleasant when they would find us to tell us “If you’re ready… (the next thing on the agenda, like cake cutting).” I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this service, it is well worth it! -In house DJ & preferred vendors – ML has many preferred vendors to choose from. We did go with the caterer Poke-Jo’s, as well as the Liquor Company, Star of Texas. Both were GREAT with working with us and negotiating exactly what fit with our budget and needs, not to mention the food and service and signature drinks were fabulous! We did use the In-house DJ who did a great job (exactly what we filled out on our consultation form). Dustin (my husband) is from Nebraska so we had A LOT of Nebraska fans there. There was a HUGE game on that same night & the DJ kept track of scores and reported updates throughout the night! -Beauty of the Venue – The entire venue is so beautiful, that you don’t really HAVE to decorate to make it feel like a wedding. It’s romantic, has a soft feel, and peaceful! The location is perfect, in our opinion. It’s so close to Austin, but still feels secluded and in the country. The venue is very quiet, which is a nice alternative to many of the other venues that we visited – which were beautiful but had noisy traffic. All in all, we cannot express how truly grateful we are that Memory Lane Event Center exists. I know it sound cliché, but we really cannot form words for how ML exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Demi G

Memory Lane Event center was the first venue my husband and I looked at 4 years ago and I absolutely fell in love. I looked at other venues but none compared. We booked this venue job of last year and I cannot say enough how much of a privilege it has been working with the... Read More lovely ladies of memory lane. I absolutely loved every minute of it. They were quick to respond to all of my questions and gave so much advice where needed. I used the girls as my day of coordinators and Thalia, Uleta, and Gaby could not have done a better job. They were absolutely amazing. Planning pretty much every bit of the wedding myself was pretty stressful and these girls alleviated every bit of worry I had for the day of. These girls were on POINT with every important detail of our wedding. The memory lane girls were so helpful and kind. My day was perfect due in large part to all the hard work they put in. I loved memory lane because the venue is perfect but I loved it even more because the girls. Thank you so much for being a part of Tim and my big day we are so happy and looking forward to our life together and we are so thankful memory lane and the girls were a part of our big day becoming husband and wife. Thank you again we love y'all!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristyn C

Memory Lane was one of the first venues I looked at in the Hill Country area before booking my wedding. I toured and talked with many, many after but kept going back to Memory Lane for many reasons. First of all, booking a wedding from 5 hours away is hard, and the ladies were... Read More SO extremely patient, attentive and kind during the process. The service and staff if what ultimately led me to book at Memory Lane for our October 10, 2015 wedding. Rachel totally NAILED my floral vision, and Gabby and Thalia are just about as sweet as they come. The ladies did an outstanding job of making me feel so special and listening to all my special requests. I feel so blessed to have shared my day with these special people. Thank you again, ML ladies. You really are the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsey F

I just got married at Memory Lane on 23Oct2015. I can't recommend them enough! These ladies and their staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was well organized, on time and just everything I had hoped for. They always had a smile on their faces and responded very... Read More quickly to any emails with answers to questions. They took everything that I had in my head and made it happen. If you want happy guests, happy family and a happy bride and groom, make sure to book Memory Lane! Thanks Thalia, Gaby, Rachel and Uleta! Y'all are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kate W

I cannot say enough about Memory Lane! We found this place through a friend who had done some research in preparation for her wedding a few years ago. This was the third venue we visited and we both immediately fell in love! We booked it originally for April, but after... Read More discussions with family, we had to move it to June. Memory Lane staff quickly helped me find a new date that would work for us. We decided to hire the wedding coordinator and I am so glad we did! Gaby helped us with all the preparations and helped ease my concerns and answer all my questions via email and meetings. Gaby, Uleta and Rachel helped with the rehearsal and wedding day. Everything was so smooth. They made everything go so smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! I HIGHLY recommend this when booking Memory Lane!! We also loved Memory Lane because it was large enough to allow most of our wedding party to stay there. We only had 2 people who didn't stay because of children. I loved being able to cook breakfast with everyone and not have to worry about traveling anywhere. I love this venue and wished we could have rented it for the entire week! Loved every minute of my wedding and it wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for Memory Lane and their staff! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Courtney B

Memory lane made our wedding day perfect. From the amazing venue, to the beautiful view during our ceremony, and the awesome reception hall, and all in one place! The staff worked supremely hard to make sure that we were happy and everything was perfect for us! We could not have... Read More asked for a better venue or support staff. Thank you thank you thank you to Thalia, Gabby, and Janet, y'all worked so hard for us and it really showed. We got soooo many compliments because of you guys, and have a million memories from that day that we will cherish for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lizzy R

The Memory Lane staff did an AMAZING job! They were well organized ensuring that everything went off without a hitch. As the bride, I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the day! Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Memory Lane Event Center was absolutely stunning. The venue is so beautiful, it was the perfect country wedding. The Memory Lane Team was with us every step of the way, making sure everything went smoothly. Having a wedding at Memory Lane was a dream come true! I will forever... Read More cherish Memory Lane and I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Rachel R

My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding experience!! From the first meeting with the Memory Lane team all the way to our big day at their La Hacienda facility the process was organized, complete, and just amazing! Rachel and Gaby were always quick to... Read More reply to questions, helpful in providing information and working with my vendors, and always made us feel like we were their number one priority. The La Hacienda facility was just gorgeous! Everything that we planned they had put together and made it completely perfect! Our guest continue to compliment how nice everything was and how well everything went. Both of us were able to relax with our family and friends and truly enjoy our day. To any bride looking for a wedding day venue, I recommend Memory Lane first and foremost. Both facilities are gorgeous and the team just makes the wedding planning process completely painless. Their professionalism is top notch and they truly help to make the day the day you dreamed about!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Abuney M

My husband and I had our reception at Memory Lane on 7.11.2015. We had our ceremony off cite at our church. Memory lane was the first venue we viewed. As soon as we toured it I wanted to book our special day immediately! My husband reminded me that we had appointments to see... Read More other venues so we went ahead and looked at a few others. Memory Lane still stuck out in my head and we booked our date there within a week of viewing it because we didn’t want our day to get booked by someone else! Not only did we fall in love with Memory Lane because of how beautiful it is, but we felt such warmth from Thalia when she gave us a tour. You could tell Thalia and the rest of the ML staff have a true love for what they do and genuinely want to make your special day the best day ever! We were worried about finding a place that would be able to fit a wedding of 250 and that would work for us since our ceremony was at a different location. We had so many questions since our wedding day was going to work a little differently than most, and she was able to answer all of our questions while assuring us that they could accommodate whatever needs we had. We ended up renting out the entire venue for the entire weekend because that is what worked best for us, and it ended up being a really great idea. Both of our families we coming from 4-5 hours away and instead of renting hotel rooms , they were able to stay at the venue Friday Saturday night. We were also able to decorate some Friday evening after the rehearsal dinner and then get ready early Saturday morning at the venue. This helped out so much because we had a 2:00pm ceremony and everyone was already at the house Saturday morning so we all woke up early together to get ready. Prior to our day the ML staff was always on top of it and always answered my questions promptly through email or phone as I was planning everything. On our wedding day, we had Rachel help us out in the morning while we got ready and the vendors set up, and then our day of coordinators were Gabby, Uleta, and an intern (whose name I unfortunately don’t remember, but she was awesome!) . I would highly recommend adding the day of coordinator! I cannot imagine going through the day without these girls. My dress had a very long train and was a little more complicated to bustle. They worked very hard to figure it out and they also helped my husband and I with whatever we needed for the day. We also had an ice cream bar and they helped serve ice cream to our guests. They went above and beyond for the entire day and I know everything wouldn’t have ran so smoothly without them. Our reception was longer than most since we had an early wedding so I really appreciated the hard work and energy these girls put into the entire reception. I know they were probably very tired by the end! I know we were! I still continue to receive complements from family and friends about our wedding at ML. I have had so many people ask me for their website so they can have their events there. I could go on and on about ML and its staff about how wonderful they are! I would recommend this venue to anyone for not only a wedding, but for any family event or other special occasion. The venue is a peaceful, beautiful, rustic, and romantic place with a staff that will absolutely make sure your wedding day is everything you hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jenny B

I cannot say enough about Memory Lane & La Hacienda. I planned my wedding from 6 hours away. The staff made planning a breeze! They helped with recommendations , which did not disappoint! I am not from Dripping Springs, but fell in love the minute I stumbled upon their... Read More venue! Not only are the venue locations breath taking, but the bridal suite was perfect as well. The staff was so hospitable! No detail was left untouched. They took such great care of us and our guests.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kaitlyn K

I cannot say enough good things about Memory Lane. Rachel and the rest of the team are incredible at their jobs and everything they do is with a customer-oriented mindset. I felt so cared for throughout the entire process, and I told several people after our wedding day that I... Read More seriously did not stress about anything the entire day because Rachel and the girls had every single thing taken care of, down to the littlest touch. They thought of every last detail to make our day completely wonderful. And the facilities are like no other. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony site was with the gorgeous oak trees and limestone. The grounds gave such a beautiful backdrop for photos. The reception hall was perfect, and being able to have our bridal party and their dates stay at the lodge was a huge bonus. I'd give more than 5 stars if I could - this is the best place to get married and I'm so glad we chose Memory Lane for our wedding!

2015-10-01T17:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaitlyn!! Your kind words mean the world to us! Like I said, you are on the office computer desktop, so we get to look at your beautiful wedding everyday! Thank you again!!!

Mixed feelings

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Megan P

Memory Lane is a beautiful venue. Your wedding will be stunning. The problem with Memory Lane is the staff is not all on the same page. I got many different answers to the same question asking different girls. A lot of false promises during our initial tour led us to book... Read More with Memory Lane. When it came to paying the bill; there were a lot of (and by a lot I mean a couple $1,000) additional surprise charges on items we were told were included in the cost. My advice is when you are told something is included you get it in writing. The day of manager was awesome, she was constantly checking to make sure things were going the way I wanted them to. The reception area got really hot during the reception. We did get married in August but it was about 80 degrees in the reception hall, which makes it uncomfortable to dance and have fun. The absolute worst thing about this venue is they recommend using their DJ. DO NOT USE HIM. He messed up my entire ceremony by having the wrong music playing at the wrong time. The song I was supposed to walk down the aisle to was playing a few minutes before I was walking and it took away from that moment. I was really upset with that. He also did not read the crowd very well during the reception.

2015-09-15T13:10:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review as your feedback is very important to us. We apologize that you felt like there were additional fees that came up after you booked. All of our contracts always state exactly what is included and all of our in-house services... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Cathy R

Everything about this venue is Perfect! Every inch of the place is gorgeous! There is ivy, cactus, beautiful trees, a pool, a horse and donkey, views of the hill country and on and on! It is perfect Texas hill country setting! The staff are absolutely wonderful! They made my... Read More vision come to life and exceeded my expectations! They kept us calm with the crazy pre-wedding rush. They were SO organized! They made sure my husband and I had a drink at all times, were fed, and had backup food/cake in our room. We booked the venue dj and bartenders, which was very convenient. They too exceeded our expectations! The venue has a huge beautiful lodge on-site for 15 to stay with a private lodge for bride and groom. I recommend you do stay the night with the bridal party!! The stars come out so bright and there is a pool/hot tub to relax in after all the craziness of the wedding. If you are looking for a venue, look no more! This place cannot be topped!!

2015-09-09T10:27:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cathy! You are too sweet! We loved hosting your fiesta :) We wish you guys the best!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Gaby from memory lane event center is incredibly amazing at what she does! You can tell when someone has a passion for what they do and she certainly does. Although we primarily communicated via email she would respond in a very expeditious manner. She is so organized, clearly... Read More explains things, goes above and beyond to get you a great deal, and works her magic for the small-budget bride. I hope to work with her again in the near future.

2015-09-02T14:14:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are so thankful to work such amazing and sweet brides!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Hallie M

Memory Lane was wonderful! It is a beautiful venue, and perfectly suited for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The staff is EXTREMELY helpful, flexible, and easy to work with! They were so accommodating to any last minute changes, and really helped make our wedding... Read More day perfect and stress-free. Our guests loved the venue, and our pictures are beautiful thanks to the naturally gorgeous space. We are so pleased with our choice of a wedding venue, and truly feel like Memory Lane was a perfect venue for us.

2015-06-26T16:31:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hallie! You are too sweet! We loved hosting your big day! We just saw some of your photos and they are beautiful! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 angela w

My daughter had her wedding on May 31, 2015 here at Memory Lane Event Center. Everybody that attended this wedding loved it and said how nice and romantic the venue was. The staff were so helpful and thought of everything. We wouldn't have changed anything about this day. It was... Read More the wedding every little girl and women dream of. Just like a fairytale. Thank you so much Memory Lane for making my baby girl's dream come true!!

2015-06-03T13:34:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We were honored to be a part of your special day! Best wishes! ~Gaby at Memory Lane!

Awesome!!! But........

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Precious C

Everything was awesome don't get me wrong but the DJ couldn't play the music too loud so I missed the part of the song I was supposed to come out on!! 😢 This isn't the venue to party "all night long" either!! ALL of my guest had a ball though and I married the love of my life... Read More and that's all that matters!

2015-04-30T16:59:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication with the outside DJ that was brought in for the event. He never expressed the concern to our coordinators about wanting to turn the music up, so we are sorry to hear... Read Less Read More

Top notch staff

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Debbie B

I am so glad we had our wedding at Memory Lane. The venue is adorable and offers a great deal of versatility: hill country atmosphere, romantic grounds, outdoor ceremony site, and a charming yet rustic reception area. It was absolutely perfect and the staff are the nicest people... Read More on the planet. They couldn't have been more helpful, creative, and accommodating. They really went the extra mile and helped me at every turn.

2015-04-15T11:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! What a super cute and vintage Valentine's Day wedding! Still loving those vintage valentine place cards!!

Happiest Bride Ever

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Erin D

We came all the way from LA to have our wedding at Memory Lane and I am so glad we did. The minute we saw the venue, I knew it was the place I wanted to have my wedding and the staff could not have been more helpful and kind, catering to my needs. Everything was perfect and all... Read More of our guests were blown away by the venue and the staff.....I highly reccommend Memory Lane- they made my wedding day absolutely perfect!

2015-04-01T11:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Erin! Your wedding was beautiful, thank you so much for making us a part of your special day!

Perfect Place for our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Courtney C

Memory Lane made our wedding day spectacular. The entire scenery is perfection and the lodging and accommodations are such a huge blessing. All of the girls on staff were so helpful and having the wedding day coordinator made my day of such a breeze and so much fun just spending... Read More time with my girls without worrying about ANYTHING. I am such a perfectionist and was SURE something would go wrong, but looking back it was absolutely perfect. I am so grateful we found Memory Lane and for all the ladies who work there to make life so easy on the brides ( and grooms). Being able to bring in so many vendors allowed us to save money where we were able and it all flowed so smoothly despite so many people involved. We lived in Houston the majority of our planning and they made long distance wedding planning a breeze. There is not a single thing we would change about our wedding day, I just wish we could do it over and over again! Catering: Pokejos (DELISH) Band: Royal Dukes (INCREDIBLE) Cake: Cakes by Lori (YUM)

2015-04-01T11:58:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us, Adam & Courtney! It was a blast! :)

Memory Lane was amazing!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Rachel P

We thoroughly enjoyed every bit of our wedding weekend at Memory Lane. We stayed at the venue for the weekend and it was very accommodating for our friends & family. We had the rehearsal dinner in the banquet hall on Friday which was so convenient and personable. When our... Read More wedding day turned wet, the ladies at ML made it very easy to move the ceremony inside. Everyone talked about how intimate & beautiful it was. We couldn't be happier with the venue and our wedding overall. Sidney, Gabby, & Rachel did everything they could to help make our wedding flawless & smooth. Thanks Memory Lane!!! *PS- The bouquet from Wild Bunches was soooo beautiful! Thank you!

Wonderful January Wedding

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Lindsey F

I used Memory Lane for my wedding venue because it was beautiful, there was a lot included and reasonably priced, and it was available for our date (we only had a four month engagement). The ceremony site was beautiful. And the staff was very helpful. We got the day-of... Read More coordination service as well and it helped so much! The girls were all very willing to answer questions leading up to the wedding and on the day of they made sure everything was in its place and that I knew what to do and where to be. Rachel and Thalia were my coordinators and I absolutely loved them! They really know what they are doing over there. Needless to say it was an incredibly place that made it super easy on us. I was pretty laid back and low maintenance when it came to details so it was great to have the coordinators there to take care of everything. Also one of our selling points was that there is a big house/lodge on the property (where the bride's room to get ready is) that is included in the rental of Memory Lane so our whole wedding party got to stay there after and spend the night, which was nice and fun for them since its kind of far from Austin.