The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Tucked in the Wedding Capital of Texas, Memory Lane Event Center in Dripping Springs features endless places for couples to choose from when planning their wedding. Perched on an expansive hilltop and flanked by 100-year-old oak trees, the center has won numerous awards and recognition due to its gorgeous architecture, stunning estate and friendly staff. Nestled on acres of countryside, it affords to-be-weds the opulence of a grand hall with the rustic charm of a rural setting.

A prime location for first-look photo sessions is among the twisting braids of tree branches that are framed by flourishing greenery. Flanked by sweeping meadows and manicured hedges, couples and guests enjoy the numerous places to capture photos and stolen kisses. Two exquisite venues are available for rentals.

Memory Lane features 18 acres of beauty and can accommodate 250 guests at the outdoor ceremony site and temperature-controlled pavilion. Lodging for up to 15 guests is available on the premises. Crystal chandeliers provide a symphony above your guests while large windows allow light to wash over the reception area. Rental includes 22 hours of facility use and one-hour use for rehearsal the day before the wedding. A wooden bar, two cake tables, three cocktail tables, a gift table and DJ table are also included.

La Hacienda is nestled among 10 acres of gorgeous rolling hills. With a capacity of up to 150 guests in the chapel and pavilion, as well as its outdoor ceremony space, this venue provides the grandeur of a large space with the charm of a small locale. La Hacienda has stucco accents and a tile roof. Stone columns punctuate the area and numerous windows offer a kaleidoscope view around the building.

Parking with a parking attendant is available for no additional charge. Parking is located 0.2 miles away from Memory Lane, the original venue. The venue is wheelchair accessible.

Sparklers are permitted so long as a burn ban isn't in place. Tours are by appointment only. The balance is due one month prior to the event. Couples can bring alcohol to the reception; however, either a venue bartender or approved caterer must provide bar service. The venue also provides setup, cleanup and tables and chairs for the wedding couple.

Rentals include 10 hours of facility use and one-hour use for rehearsal the day before the wedding. The venue provides 60-inch round tables, dark wood resin chairs, two cake tables, a sign-in table and a DJ table.

Wedding packages also include the following:

• Overnight stay in the honeymoon suite
  • Bridal suite with a Jacuzzi tub, plus scenic views of the pool and ceremony area
  • Exclusive use of the facility
  • Lighting and sound

Memory Lane Event Center

We have two state of the art venues to chose from for your special day. Please feel free to visit both venues to determine which one fits your needs and desires best for your event! Memory Lane, our original venue is located on 18 acres and offers a rustic elegance of the Texas Hill Country. It can accommodate up to 250 guests at our outdoor ceremony site and climate controlled pavilion. In addition, this venue includes overnight lodging for 15 guests. La Hacienda is our newest wedding venue. It is located on 10 acres and offers a hill country feel with a Spanish influence. It can accommodate up to 150 guests and offers a climate controlled chapel and pavilion for reception as well as an outdoor ceremony site.

Ballroom

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX (512) 894-0700

For the most perfect day

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Alice F

First let me say, the coordinators are superb. They're attentive, organized, and just excellent at what they do. I chose to mainly communicate about the wedding planning by email and they almost always answered within a few hours that same day. I highly recommend that everyone... Read More signs up for the coordinator package. I did not hire a wedding planner, so this was a life saver. There are also additional decorators you may need to add on to your package (the need for more decorators is determined by how complex the decoration list is that you provide to the coordinator; I did not need any additional decorators) We also chose Wild Bunches as the florist, which is on-site as well. During the times we drove up to the venue throughout the year we were able to have a meeting with both the ML and WB right after, which is a bonus time saver. ML was a one stop shop for us and we did not feel we compromised on anything - we chose their on-site "deluxe" bartender package, DJ, chair and linen rentals as well. We had rented the venue for the whole weekend and all of the wedding party checked in that Friday - renting the venue for the entire weekend was absolutely worth it. No worries about the essential people waking up/running late, everyone was where we needed them, and it was like a giant sleepover. There is a very large kitchen with all the cooking utensils you need in the venue house, so we were able to cook breakfast and load the fridge up with groceries. It also makes for some great times having the rehearsal dinner and then pre-partying that Friday night and after the wedding Saturday night. A couple of wedding guests who had a little too much to drink were able to crash on the couches. The day of the wedding, there were 3 coordinators on-site and they came to touch base with me periodically throughout the day. You may be mostly isolated in the bridal room until the ceremony like I was, so it's a relief for the coordinators to tell you everything is coming together swimmingly. Any questions/issues that come up can also be addressed during this time. Not to mention that my decoration list, which I had thought may be confusing or lengthly, was carried out masterfully. Right when the ceremony is about to start, all the coordinators and DJ are in SWAT team mode and are communicating through mics so the timing is flawless. The DJ did a great job of fading out any songs that were too long so there are no weird abrupt music gaps. If you are doing a sparkler exit (if there is no fire ban), the coordinators completely and efficiently carries out the handing out of sparklers, lighting, and proper disposal. No worries about the logistics of a sparkler exit here. Leftovers from the delicious dinner are packaged and placed into your honeymoon suite and was also left in the main house refrigerator. This is awesome if you didn't get to eat much for dinner or could be a very fancy breakfast/lunch for the next day. The coordinators also would make sure you had the drink of choice in your hand all night as well! I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful and priceless it is to not have to worry about any unnecessary issues/details on the day of your wedding. All my worries were limited to simply looking my best.

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maureen L

Oh my goodness... where do I even start?! Memory Lane is... BEAUTIFUL. But you knew that from the pictures. The place is rustic, stunning, classic, open, bright, clean, homey, and just pleasant all around. It's striking from every angle. Please go visit. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice. On-site lodging. A HUGE perk and something that was a major priority for us. A lot of people were coming from out of town for us and this gave us the option to house our bridal party on-site. There's also a pool and hot tub which are both very important. They also offer full weekend (2-night) packages which we most definitely took advantage of and which I HIGHLY recommend. Once you get to this place, you won't want to leave. This also allowed us to do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well the day before the wedding (you never want to leave, and you never HAVE to... it's so great). Pricing. So reasonable for the area and everything you get. Seriously. I thought I was going to have to sell my soul to get married until we found this place. The set-up. Literally, anything that you want for your wedding - flowers, caterers, hotels, DJ, bartenders, decorations, linens, you name it - you can rent through Memory Lane as a one-stop shop (or you can pick it from their list of extremely wonderful vendors), and pretty much everything is extraordinarily reasonable as far as pricing. It really does make the decision process a LOT easier. The flexibility. Aside from what you are required to do by Texas law, they pretty much let you do whatever you want, and help you do it. We did half our floral through Wild Bunches (their florist) and the other half ourselves, and they were like "Cool! That's a great way to save money!" Also we could bring in our own liquor. Hello? Who does that? (Answer: no one besides them.) The staff. Stop it right now. From the FIRST moment I walked in Thalia was the MOST accommodating, the SWEETEST, and the MOST excited about us being there. I knew she was good when she answered my first email within an hour. And every email after that in a similar, timely and thorough fashion. And then offered us coffee when we first walked in. And cleaned mine up after I rudely spilled it!! (Also she sent us a thank you note for coming to visit. Who does that?! Answer: no one but them. And it's amazing.) Every time we went in there after that first visit, everyone there invariably made my stress (which got pretty high sometimes... I'll be honest) go completely away. They are like magicians, I swear. Thalia, Gaby, and Rachel helped us out on our wedding day as coordinators (ALSO highly recommended) and everything was SO smooth. I barely even knew what was happening until it happened perfectly. So fun. Last but definitely not least. I got so many compliments from guests, family, and bridal party about how wonderful a time they had. I think about 1 in 2 people came up to me and said "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" Now, I've been to a LOT of fun weddings, and I've NEVER said that to anyone... so Memory Lane MUST have done a good job :) I quite literally have no complaints. Everything was as perfect and perfect-er than I ever imagined. If you book here, I am so sure that it will be the most perfect day ever I will guarantee that statement and personally reimburse you if it isn't.

Exceeds all expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Ashley S

By far, this venue exceeded our expectations! Everyone was extremely helpful, considerate and always available -very important to any bride or planner! A few things I would like to highlight about this facility - Budget friendly – a very important part of the wedding planning... Read More process. ML has extremely reasonable prices! We created an excel spreadsheet during our venue hunting process, and detailed what each venue offered and pricing, down to every add-on price we thought we may like. I will say Memory Lane far exceeded all the other venues with pricing. Weddings, in general, are not inexpensive, but we feel as though ML’s pricing was relatively inexpensive, compared to the other venues we visited. The staff’s hospitality and interaction with you, the wedding party and all of the guests, makes you feel as though you’ve indulged in a very lavish wedding. - They have an onsite florist - Although we did not use the onsite florist, I was able to chat with her and see her concepts. They are beautiful and she is reasonably priced. The concept of having an onsite florist is so convenient and reliable; if we did not have a close family friend that was handling all of our floral needs, we would have used the onsite florist. -Wedding Coordinator - We went back and forth on whether we were going to purchase the wedding coordinator package and we finally decided to just do it. Dustin and I are so happy we went with that decision, for many reasons. First, there was SO much going on all day, between decorating, deliveries, first look photos, DJ music, hair and makeup- I could not imagine worrying about if everything is getting taken care of. These ladies were over the top, professional and had everything under control. Secondly – I would never want to put any of the above listed responsibilities (and more) on anyone attending the wedding- they would not be able to fully enjoy the wedding! Lastly (I could keep going), these ladies were SO great at not being a stiff, uptight coordinator. They blended with all the guests and were so sweet and pleasant when they would find us to tell us “If you’re ready… (the next thing on the agenda, like cake cutting).” I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this service, it is well worth it! -In house DJ & preferred vendors – ML has many preferred vendors to choose from. We did go with the caterer Poke-Jo’s, as well as the Liquor Company, Star of Texas. Both were GREAT with working with us and negotiating exactly what fit with our budget and needs, not to mention the food and service and signature drinks were fabulous! We did use the In-house DJ who did a great job (exactly what we filled out on our consultation form). Dustin (my husband) is from Nebraska so we had A LOT of Nebraska fans there. There was a HUGE game on that same night & the DJ kept track of scores and reported updates throughout the night! -Beauty of the Venue – The entire venue is so beautiful, that you don’t really HAVE to decorate to make it feel like a wedding. It’s romantic, has a soft feel, and peaceful! The location is perfect, in our opinion. It’s so close to Austin, but still feels secluded and in the country. The venue is very quiet, which is a nice alternative to many of the other venues that we visited – which were beautiful but had noisy traffic. All in all, we cannot express how truly grateful we are that Memory Lane Event Center exists. I know it sound cliché, but we really cannot form words for how ML exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jordan K

The most perfect day. My husband and I just got married here yesterday and couldn't wait to write a review!! Memory lane staff made our day, as our guests raved, "the most beautiful wedding we have ever been to." I had a very whimsical vision for my wedding day and everything... Read More came together so beautifully with the help of these girls!! They had a perfect timeline and worked so hard to make this day great for us. Their on site vendors were amazing as well and I am so happy with everything from our wedding day!

2017-01-15T15:13:04 Response from the vendor

WOW!!!! Thank you Jordan & John! It was a pleasure being a part of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica R

I really couldn't have asked for a better venue! My husband and I got married October 29, 2016 at Memory Lane Event Center. We had the hardest time finding the venue that was going to be perfect for our special day, but after visiting Memory Lane we knew it was going to be the... Read More perfect fit for us. I honestly don't know where to start! The staff was one of the greatest things about this venue. We had Gaby through out our entire process (even after we pushed the wedding back a year) and she was amazing. Gaby was there for every question, every minute of the wedding (before and after), and for everything we needed. She was the absolute best and we couldn't have asked for any one better :) The venue itself was breath taking. Every thing from the cabins to the reception hall was beautiful. It really showcased the Texas Hill country and everything that is beautiful about the country. The venue was very affordable and made the planning process easy with all the in house vendors available right there. I really would like to thank all the staff from the bottoms of our hearts for making our wedding easy and perfect. I hope any one looking for a venue will choose this one and know they are in good hands

2017-01-15T13:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Rachel T

I had the PERFECT New Years Eve wedding here! This venue is perfect for anyone wanting to do a Hill Country wedding! The over-night accommodations are awesome. My family stayed in the lodge and loved it! Not only is the venue beautiful, the staff is beyond amazing! They... Read More make you feel so at ease, knowing they have everything covered. The coordination is priceless. Not to mention they are all so sweet :) They honestly make the place better than it already is! Cant go wrong with Memory Lane!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kayla B

Memory lane was the first venue we visited and the last! We signed right then and there. They have beautiful variety of hill country scenery that gives you lots of options for photos. On top of that, we choose Memory Lane because it had on site lodging, great parking options, a... Read More beautiful reception hall, the option of a "day of coordinator", and it seemed like the best deal for our money. It definetly lived up to our expectations. The Memory Lane staff answered any question I could come up with and with a smile on their faces. They were nothing but helpful. Our day was so beautiful and perfect!!!! The ceremony was held outside and it was beautiful. Our day of coordinators, Gaby and Uleta, took care of everything...I mean everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They lined up the bridal party, and made sure the ceremony went so smooth. We were able to visit with our guests at the reception rather than running to the bar or waiting in line for the buffet. They told us when we needed to be somewhere and they were the middle man for our other vendors. We could never thank them enough!!! They are the best at what they do and we had zero worries on our wedding day. We also used the in house dj (Brian) and he was the best! My guest were on the dance floor all night...no exaggeration. And we used the onsite florist, Wild Bunches. Our flowers were everything we could have hoped. If you are reading this review to help you decide if you should have your wedding at Memory Lane, just do it! You will not regret it. Thanks again for everything Memory Lane staff. It's people like you who make a couples wedding the best day of their lives. 😘

2016-12-14T11:24:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH, Kayla & Eddie for your super sweet review! We are so happy you chose us for your special day, and we were able to help make your wedding dreams come true! <3

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sarah F

My husband and I just got married at Memory Lane this past weekend, and it was more than I could have ever asked for....and it rained! When we first picked the venue over a year ago, the outdoor ceremony site was really what sold us, it was just so beautiful! So when I started... Read More to see rain in the forecast a week before the wedding, I was devastated. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, it rained all day, there was no way we could have the wedding outside. The ceremony and almost all of our pictures had to be done inside. And it was all magical, and more perfect than I could have ever imagined! We had the wedding ceremony inside the reception area, and it felt so warm and intimate, we could hear the sound of rain on the roof throughout the ceremony. We took our photos inside the lodge in front of the fireplace, and by the time we made it back to the reception area, everything had been flipped and set up perfectly for some time. The Memory Lane staff took care of everything the day of, Gaby even manged to grab me a tissue seconds before I had to walk down the aisle! Throughout the reception, Thalia was always in eyesight, and ready to help manage any detail that needed to be addressed. During the planning process, I felt at ease working with all of the coordinators, and every email I sent was responded to promptly and thoroughly. This is truly a magical venue with incredible staff - I give it the highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Shirl M

I was at Memory Lane for my daughter Kelsey's wedding. The rehearsal was the evening before but also the first torrential downpour in months. Of course our rehearsal took place outside. Our coordinator Uleta was fantastic. She didn't miss a beat and took care of the... Read More situation. The weather caused rehearsal to start much later but Uleta just rolled with it. She was a pro! The venue is beautiful and having the big house to stay in and prep for the big day is a HUGE plus. They are on top of the details and keep things moving. They have a very thorough checklist of questions that keeps everything on track. We ran into a last minute glitch with the guys not having their pocket scarves folded correctly to match. Of course Uleta took care of this in a soothing manner. Great Venue! -Shirl McHugh

2016-11-30T09:34:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shirl for the sweet review, it was a pleasure working with you and your daughter for her special day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lindsey & Gabriel M

Love, Love, Love Memory Lane! this place was amazing and everything that we hoped for on our big day. Everyone there was so nice and so helpful. I must have called them a million times during the planning process and I never once felt like they didn't care or didn't want to help... Read More me. The girls at Memory Lane truly love what they do. I cant thank everyone enough for making our day the most special day ever!

2016-11-30T09:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Lindsey & Gabriel for the amazing review! We loved being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Dayna R

Getting married at Memory Lane was a real life dream come true. This venue is stunning, unique, and spacious - but what makes it most amazing is the absolutely incredible staff and coordinators that run it. Through the whole process, four amazing ladies were with my husband and... Read More I every step of the way. We feel so blessed to work with a group of people that feel like family now. We live in Chicago, so the team made planning from afar so easy! They are so responsive with emails and calls - Uleta even stayed late to FaceTime us after work for our final meeting! I always felt comfortable to ask questions and opinions, and knew that I was getting honest opinions and support the whole time. The outdoor ceremony site and pavilion reception hall are beautiful. We loved continuing to celebrate with my wedding party at the ranch house after on site, where they stayed the night! We love Memory Lane - you will not go wrong selecting this place as your venue, it's impossible! They are simply the best. Uleta, Rachel, Gaby, and Thalia - your patience, collaboration, and support meant the world to us and we are forever grateful. Thank you for making our wedding a real life fairytale!!

2016-11-29T12:07:43 Response from the vendor

Dayna! You honestly are one of the sweetest brides of all time. We absolutely adored working with you! Your day was perfect, and I know your pictures will be perfect too! Thank you for your kind words :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Estefana N

It was such a joy to have my wedding at Memory Lane! Honestly, my day was both a happy one and a sad one. Unfortunately, my aunt passed away on the same day as my wedding and it was very hard for me to hold back the tears throughout the day, but Uleta and the other coordinators... Read More made my day go smoothly. They knew the situation and tried their very best to make me smile and my mother too. It was so hard to go through the day without my aunt, but I know she was smiling down upon me and the ladies that were working with me. I am certain I could have not made it through the day if I hadn't gotten the coordinators to be with me. The venue was amazing, the staff was wonderful and just... everything was perfect. I highly recommend everyone and anyone to have their wedding here. You will not be disappointed in any way. It will always be a day I will never forget, and I have Memory Lane to thank for my beautiful day. On behalf on me, my husband, and my family, we want to say thank you for helping us get through that day. We will always appreciate it! :)

2016-11-02T10:24:00 Response from the vendor

Lots of love and prayers for your family as well during this difficult time, we were all so saddened to hear about your aunt. We are so happy we were able to receive any wedding stress the day of and just be there to help... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dale G

Memeory lane was amazing!! Everything from the very professional staff to the actual venue was amazing and really helped make our day very special and stress free!! They were super patient throughout the year with any questions I had and really had fantastic solutions to any... Read More problems that arose. We rented the venue overnight and that was the best decision we made. We, including the bridal party, really appreciated not having to rush and clean up the night of the wedding. Two tumbs way up!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth Y

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!! Honestly, I could not be more happy with how our wedding day turned out! We had our wedding at La Hacienda Event Center and fell in love with the indoor chapel La Hacienda offers. We always pictured ourselves getting married in a chapel, but did not... Read More want to go through the trouble of having to travel from a chapel to our ceremony site..... La Hacienda took care of that for us! Everything went so smoothly and stress free thanks to the amazing wedding day coordinators helping us out that day, they were so patient, professional, and amazing at what they do! We also took advantage of their in house floral services provided by Wild bunches floral. It was so easy to plan a wedding with these great group of ladies. :D Thank you so much for being amazing at what you do and helping us plan our wedding!! XOXO. Much love, Elizabeth & Gabriel. :)

2016-10-07T08:23:43 Response from the vendor

Wow, what a sweet review! Thank you so much, Elizabeth & Gabriel for choosing La Hacienda for your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amanda L

I absolutely loved my experience with Memory Lane. They were always available to help me make sure my wedding day was perfect. This is a beautiful and very affordable choice for any bride. The venue is amazing, the staff is friendly, and they have a ton of different options for... Read More you, from DJ to wedding coordinators to vendors that they frequently use, planning a wedding is much easier at Memory Lane.

2016-10-07T08:23:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you both!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Aimee S

I simply cannot speak highly enough about this incredible venue! My husband and I were married last weekend at La Hacienda and were absolutely THRILLED with our decision every step of the way! From the open house to the morning after the wedding, the venue and staff were... Read More absolutely wonderful. We knew we weren't going to have a large wedding, and the size of La Hacienda (as opposed to the equally as lovely Memory Lane space) was perfect. We loved the Spanish influences, the dark wood accents, and the intimate feeling of the hall. The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful and was our first choice, but it was also a huge plus to have the option of the sweet chapel onsite in case of rain (which we narrowly avoided on the day of - it poured 20 minutes before the ceremony and Thalia reassured us that they'd wipe down the seats and we'd be ready to go in no time!) We live about an hour away from the venue, so most of our coordination was done over email, and it was an absolute breeze. From Gaby to Thalia to Rachel to Uleta, any time I had a question during our engagement, it was answered in a timely, professional, and helpful manner. Including the day-of wedding coordinator in our package was one of the single best decisions we made - Gaby and the team coordinated details with our other vendors during the week leading up to the wedding, and during the rehearsal and day of, Thalia and Emily made the whole event so seamless, stress-free, and fun! We enjoyed the entire day and night and never once had to stop to think about a single detail. The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing, and our wedding experience couldn't have been better!!

2016-10-03T15:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Aimee! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé and we are so thankful you chose La Hacienda for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Barb S

We held my daughter's wedding at La Hacienda last weekend and I simply can not really express how wonderful our experience was!! The venue was perfect and so comfortable for our guests. We had an outdoor ceremony planned and when it rained 20 minutes before the ceremony, we... Read More thought it would have to be moved inside. But the storm passed and the staff wiped down the seats and a perfect ceremony was held outdoors! The staff was unbelievable... Thalia was so easy and responsive to work with and she saw to every little detail. Once the day started, we did not have a care in the world. The day was completely stress free and perfect bliss! Thanks to all at Memory Lane for making our special day so much more than I had even imagined!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bobi K

So grateful that I chose Memory lane Event Center as the place to have our wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the lodge is extremely convenient when you have a large family, and the staff consists of some of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. There wasn't one concern... Read More that I had that they didn't immediately do everything they could to help me. When I had issues with my caterer, they jumped right in and assured me that everything would be okay, and it was. I can assure you that having Memory Lane as your venue, is a decision you will never regret. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was for me and my family. I will forever look back at this day and only see happy memories.

2016-09-26T16:49:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet review and it was a pleasure working with you both and your families!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kelsey W

We had the best experience ever at Memory Lane. The wedding coordinators were awesome and always available for questions and any help I needed through out the wedding planning process and wedding day. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and it was how I had always imagined... Read More my wedding day to be!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica C

The most beautiful wedding venue! Such a friendly and professional staff! Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kylie J

I recently had my wedding at Memory Lane Event Center, and it was the best decision my husband and I could have ever made. The venue is perfect (I highly suggest visiting the venue, because it looks even better in person)..it is simple, yet beautiful. You can do any type of... Read More theme with this venue, whether you want your wedding to be more on the rustic side or the elegant side. It's PERFECT for whatever!!! But, what really makes this venue so special is all the ladies that work here. They are so friendly, helpful and patient! You will have a few meetings to go over all the details of your wedding with some of the girls, this really makes things so much easier! I highly suggest getting the wedding day coordinator to help your day run smoothly with no worries. I had nothing to worry about because the girls were always on top of it! I used the in-house DJ which was a great choice because the price was great, and he did awesome. I also used the in-house florals (Wild Bunches) and everything turned out perfect. That was a great decision because all of the florals are done on sight in case you need anything else! You have an option for everything. Throughout the whole wedding process, the only panic attack I had was the day after my wedding when we could not find my passport anywhere (we were leaving the country for our honeymoon the following day) and the girls were so kind to me and searched with us over and over again throughout the property. I could tell that they genuinely cared and wanted to do anything they could to help us! They were in tears with me searching for my passport , but we finally found it! It is so hard to put in words how wonderful this place is..but all I can say is, you will be SO SO SO happy having your wedding at Memory Lane. Gaby, Thalia, Uleta and Bay, you all were so awesome and will always have a specialy place in my heart for making our special day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Edgar C

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin... My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago at their La Hacienda venue and we couldn't be any happier. All the staff is absolutely amazing. My coordinators were so attentive and helpful that I truly didn't have a single worry the... Read More entire day of my wedding! They took care of every single detail and always made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. I planned this wedding from out of town so all questions and concerns I had I would write through email and they would always respond within a couple of hours or sooner! Our guest were amazed by how beautiful the venue and local is! I could go on forever about how great everything was but I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone over at Memory Lane. Y'all sincerely made our Wedding day PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Love, Shadia & Edgar Cano :)

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Zhiyao Z

Recently held my wedding at La Hacienda by Memory Lane, the venue was beautiful, in house coordinator were wonderful to work with. They take care of everything for you on the day of. Could not have done it without them. Had a really great time. Thank you!

2016-09-03T09:47:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Yuting! Thank you so much for your sweet review, it was so great to work with you and your fiancé and we are so happy you chose La Hacienda for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kari R

I cannot rave enough about how great Memory Lane was while preparing for my wedding! The staff is SO sweet and helpful and are super great at communicating. The venue itself is gorgeous. I got so many compliments at my wedding about how beautiful it was! And it was awesome... Read More having the lodges there to stay at after the wedding. We used the day-of coordinating staff and they were seriously amazing! They had the entire day planned out. We got to sit back and relax and just follow their lead. I HIGHLY recommend splurging on this service. They made our wedding saw absolutely perfect!

2016-09-02T10:06:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Kari & Sean for choosing Memory Lane for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monica M

These ladies do the best job!! Planning was an absolute breeze with them and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It rained on and off most of the morning and early afternoon of my wedding and they were so on top of making sure everything would go off without a hitch that I didn't... Read More even worry about the weather. They were also so great in accommodating anything that we needed and always answered my email promptly! So happy that we picked this place!

2016-07-20T18:03:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It is so great to hear how much we took the stress off on the big day!

Meet The Coordinator

The Memory Lane Staff

Memory Lane Event Center is a family owned and operated business established in July of 2007 in Dripping Springs, Texas. Memory Lane evolved from a family home into a bed &amp; breakfast in 2000. That all changed in 2007 when the owners&#39; daughter fell in love with the wedding industry and convinced her parents to expand the bed &amp; breakfast into a full-service wedding venue. The spectacular Hill Country property, with its beautiful oak trees, gorgeous sunsets, rolling hills and sweeping views provided the perfect backdrop for weddings that would make memories to last forever. Since 2007, Memory L