Memory Lane Event Center

Dripping Springs, TX

Guest Capacity

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX

For the most perfect day

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Alice F

First let me say, the coordinators are superb. They're attentive, organized, and just excellent at what they do. I chose to mainly communicate about the wedding planning by email and they almost always answered within a few hours that same day. I highly recommend that everyone... Read More signs up for the coordinator package. I did not hire a wedding planner, so this was a life saver. There are also additional decorators you may need to add on to your package (the need for more decorators is determined by how complex the decoration list is that you provide to the coordinator; I did not need any additional decorators) We also chose Wild Bunches as the florist, which is on-site as well. During the times we drove up to the venue throughout the year we were able to have a meeting with both the ML and WB right after, which is a bonus time saver. ML was a one stop shop for us and we did not feel we compromised on anything - we chose their on-site "deluxe" bartender package, DJ, chair and linen rentals as well. We had rented the venue for the whole weekend and all of the wedding party checked in that Friday - renting the venue for the entire weekend was absolutely worth it. No worries about the essential people waking up/running late, everyone was where we needed them, and it was like a giant sleepover. There is a very large kitchen with all the cooking utensils you need in the venue house, so we were able to cook breakfast and load the fridge up with groceries. It also makes for some great times having the rehearsal dinner and then pre-partying that Friday night and after the wedding Saturday night. A couple of wedding guests who had a little too much to drink were able to crash on the couches. The day of the wedding, there were 3 coordinators on-site and they came to touch base with me periodically throughout the day. You may be mostly isolated in the bridal room until the ceremony like I was, so it's a relief for the coordinators to tell you everything is coming together swimmingly. Any questions/issues that come up can also be addressed during this time. Not to mention that my decoration list, which I had thought may be confusing or lengthly, was carried out masterfully. Right when the ceremony is about to start, all the coordinators and DJ are in SWAT team mode and are communicating through mics so the timing is flawless. The DJ did a great job of fading out any songs that were too long so there are no weird abrupt music gaps. If you are doing a sparkler exit (if there is no fire ban), the coordinators completely and efficiently carries out the handing out of sparklers, lighting, and proper disposal. No worries about the logistics of a sparkler exit here. Leftovers from the delicious dinner are packaged and placed into your honeymoon suite and was also left in the main house refrigerator. This is awesome if you didn't get to eat much for dinner or could be a very fancy breakfast/lunch for the next day. The coordinators also would make sure you had the drink of choice in your hand all night as well! I cannot emphasize enough on how wonderful and priceless it is to not have to worry about any unnecessary issues/details on the day of your wedding. All my worries were limited to simply looking my best.

Best. Venue. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Maureen L

Oh my goodness... where do I even start?! Memory Lane is... BEAUTIFUL. But you knew that from the pictures. The place is rustic, stunning, classic, open, bright, clean, homey, and just pleasant all around. It's striking from every angle. Please go visit. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice. On-site lodging. A HUGE perk and something that was a major priority for us. A lot of people were coming from out of town for us and this gave us the option to house our bridal party on-site. There's also a pool and hot tub which are both very important. They also offer full weekend (2-night) packages which we most definitely took advantage of and which I HIGHLY recommend. Once you get to this place, you won't want to leave. This also allowed us to do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well the day before the wedding (you never want to leave, and you never HAVE to... it's so great). Pricing. So reasonable for the area and everything you get. Seriously. I thought I was going to have to sell my soul to get married until we found this place. The set-up. Literally, anything that you want for your wedding - flowers, caterers, hotels, DJ, bartenders, decorations, linens, you name it - you can rent through Memory Lane as a one-stop shop (or you can pick it from their list of extremely wonderful vendors), and pretty much everything is extraordinarily reasonable as far as pricing. It really does make the decision process a LOT easier. The flexibility. Aside from what you are required to do by Texas law, they pretty much let you do whatever you want, and help you do it. We did half our floral through Wild Bunches (their florist) and the other half ourselves, and they were like "Cool! That's a great way to save money!" Also we could bring in our own liquor. Hello? Who does that? (Answer: no one besides them.) The staff. Stop it right now. From the FIRST moment I walked in Thalia was the MOST accommodating, the SWEETEST, and the MOST excited about us being there. I knew she was good when she answered my first email within an hour. And every email after that in a similar, timely and thorough fashion. And then offered us coffee when we first walked in. And cleaned mine up after I rudely spilled it!! (Also she sent us a thank you note for coming to visit. Who does that?! Answer: no one but them. And it's amazing.) Every time we went in there after that first visit, everyone there invariably made my stress (which got pretty high sometimes... I'll be honest) go completely away. They are like magicians, I swear. Thalia, Gaby, and Rachel helped us out on our wedding day as coordinators (ALSO highly recommended) and everything was SO smooth. I barely even knew what was happening until it happened perfectly. So fun. Last but definitely not least. I got so many compliments from guests, family, and bridal party about how wonderful a time they had. I think about 1 in 2 people came up to me and said "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" Now, I've been to a LOT of fun weddings, and I've NEVER said that to anyone... so Memory Lane MUST have done a good job :) I quite literally have no complaints. Everything was as perfect and perfect-er than I ever imagined. If you book here, I am so sure that it will be the most perfect day ever I will guarantee that statement and personally reimburse you if it isn't.

Exceeds all expectations!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Ashley S

By far, this venue exceeded our expectations! Everyone was extremely helpful, considerate and always available -very important to any bride or planner! A few things I would like to highlight about this facility - Budget friendly – a very important part of the wedding planning... Read More process. ML has extremely reasonable prices! We created an excel spreadsheet during our venue hunting process, and detailed what each venue offered and pricing, down to every add-on price we thought we may like. I will say Memory Lane far exceeded all the other venues with pricing. Weddings, in general, are not inexpensive, but we feel as though ML’s pricing was relatively inexpensive, compared to the other venues we visited. The staff’s hospitality and interaction with you, the wedding party and all of the guests, makes you feel as though you’ve indulged in a very lavish wedding. - They have an onsite florist - Although we did not use the onsite florist, I was able to chat with her and see her concepts. They are beautiful and she is reasonably priced. The concept of having an onsite florist is so convenient and reliable; if we did not have a close family friend that was handling all of our floral needs, we would have used the onsite florist. -Wedding Coordinator - We went back and forth on whether we were going to purchase the wedding coordinator package and we finally decided to just do it. Dustin and I are so happy we went with that decision, for many reasons. First, there was SO much going on all day, between decorating, deliveries, first look photos, DJ music, hair and makeup- I could not imagine worrying about if everything is getting taken care of. These ladies were over the top, professional and had everything under control. Secondly – I would never want to put any of the above listed responsibilities (and more) on anyone attending the wedding- they would not be able to fully enjoy the wedding! Lastly (I could keep going), these ladies were SO great at not being a stiff, uptight coordinator. They blended with all the guests and were so sweet and pleasant when they would find us to tell us “If you’re ready… (the next thing on the agenda, like cake cutting).” I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this service, it is well worth it! -In house DJ & preferred vendors – ML has many preferred vendors to choose from. We did go with the caterer Poke-Jo’s, as well as the Liquor Company, Star of Texas. Both were GREAT with working with us and negotiating exactly what fit with our budget and needs, not to mention the food and service and signature drinks were fabulous! We did use the In-house DJ who did a great job (exactly what we filled out on our consultation form). Dustin (my husband) is from Nebraska so we had A LOT of Nebraska fans there. There was a HUGE game on that same night & the DJ kept track of scores and reported updates throughout the night! -Beauty of the Venue – The entire venue is so beautiful, that you don’t really HAVE to decorate to make it feel like a wedding. It’s romantic, has a soft feel, and peaceful! The location is perfect, in our opinion. It’s so close to Austin, but still feels secluded and in the country. The venue is very quiet, which is a nice alternative to many of the other venues that we visited – which were beautiful but had noisy traffic. All in all, we cannot express how truly grateful we are that Memory Lane Event Center exists. I know it sound cliché, but we really cannot form words for how ML exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dale G

Memeory lane was amazing!! Everything from the very professional staff to the actual venue was amazing and really helped make our day very special and stress free!! They were super patient throughout the year with any questions I had and really had fantastic solutions to any... Read More problems that arose. We rented the venue overnight and that was the best decision we made. We, including the bridal party, really appreciated not having to rush and clean up the night of the wedding. Two tumbs way up!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth Y

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!! Honestly, I could not be more happy with how our wedding day turned out! We had our wedding at La Hacienda Event Center and fell in love with the indoor chapel La Hacienda offers. We always pictured ourselves getting married in a chapel, but did not... Read More want to go through the trouble of having to travel from a chapel to our ceremony site..... La Hacienda took care of that for us! Everything went so smoothly and stress free thanks to the amazing wedding day coordinators helping us out that day, they were so patient, professional, and amazing at what they do! We also took advantage of their in house floral services provided by Wild bunches floral. It was so easy to plan a wedding with these great group of ladies. :D Thank you so much for being amazing at what you do and helping us plan our wedding!! XOXO. Much love, Elizabeth & Gabriel. :)

2016-10-07T08:23:43 Response from the vendor

Wow, what a sweet review! Thank you so much, Elizabeth & Gabriel for choosing La Hacienda for your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amanda L

I absolutely loved my experience with Memory Lane. They were always available to help me make sure my wedding day was perfect. This is a beautiful and very affordable choice for any bride. The venue is amazing, the staff is friendly, and they have a ton of different options for... Read More you, from DJ to wedding coordinators to vendors that they frequently use, planning a wedding is much easier at Memory Lane.

2016-10-07T08:23:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you both!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Aimee S

I simply cannot speak highly enough about this incredible venue! My husband and I were married last weekend at La Hacienda and were absolutely THRILLED with our decision every step of the way! From the open house to the morning after the wedding, the venue and staff were... Read More absolutely wonderful. We knew we weren't going to have a large wedding, and the size of La Hacienda (as opposed to the equally as lovely Memory Lane space) was perfect. We loved the Spanish influences, the dark wood accents, and the intimate feeling of the hall. The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful and was our first choice, but it was also a huge plus to have the option of the sweet chapel onsite in case of rain (which we narrowly avoided on the day of - it poured 20 minutes before the ceremony and Thalia reassured us that they'd wipe down the seats and we'd be ready to go in no time!) We live about an hour away from the venue, so most of our coordination was done over email, and it was an absolute breeze. From Gaby to Thalia to Rachel to Uleta, any time I had a question during our engagement, it was answered in a timely, professional, and helpful manner. Including the day-of wedding coordinator in our package was one of the single best decisions we made - Gaby and the team coordinated details with our other vendors during the week leading up to the wedding, and during the rehearsal and day of, Thalia and Emily made the whole event so seamless, stress-free, and fun! We enjoyed the entire day and night and never once had to stop to think about a single detail. The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing, and our wedding experience couldn't have been better!!

2016-10-03T15:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Aimee! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé and we are so thankful you chose La Hacienda for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Barb S

We held my daughter's wedding at La Hacienda last weekend and I simply can not really express how wonderful our experience was!! The venue was perfect and so comfortable for our guests. We had an outdoor ceremony planned and when it rained 20 minutes before the ceremony, we... Read More thought it would have to be moved inside. But the storm passed and the staff wiped down the seats and a perfect ceremony was held outdoors! The staff was unbelievable... Thalia was so easy and responsive to work with and she saw to every little detail. Once the day started, we did not have a care in the world. The day was completely stress free and perfect bliss! Thanks to all at Memory Lane for making our special day so much more than I had even imagined!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bobi K

So grateful that I chose Memory lane Event Center as the place to have our wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the lodge is extremely convenient when you have a large family, and the staff consists of some of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. There wasn't one concern... Read More that I had that they didn't immediately do everything they could to help me. When I had issues with my caterer, they jumped right in and assured me that everything would be okay, and it was. I can assure you that having Memory Lane as your venue, is a decision you will never regret. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was for me and my family. I will forever look back at this day and only see happy memories.

2016-09-26T16:49:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet review and it was a pleasure working with you both and your families!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kelsey W

We had the best experience ever at Memory Lane. The wedding coordinators were awesome and always available for questions and any help I needed through out the wedding planning process and wedding day. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and it was how I had always imagined... Read More my wedding day to be!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica C

The most beautiful wedding venue! Such a friendly and professional staff! Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kylie J

I recently had my wedding at Memory Lane Event Center, and it was the best decision my husband and I could have ever made. The venue is perfect (I highly suggest visiting the venue, because it looks even better in person) is simple, yet beautiful. You can do any type of... Read More theme with this venue, whether you want your wedding to be more on the rustic side or the elegant side. It's PERFECT for whatever!!! But, what really makes this venue so special is all the ladies that work here. They are so friendly, helpful and patient! You will have a few meetings to go over all the details of your wedding with some of the girls, this really makes things so much easier! I highly suggest getting the wedding day coordinator to help your day run smoothly with no worries. I had nothing to worry about because the girls were always on top of it! I used the in-house DJ which was a great choice because the price was great, and he did awesome. I also used the in-house florals (Wild Bunches) and everything turned out perfect. That was a great decision because all of the florals are done on sight in case you need anything else! You have an option for everything. Throughout the whole wedding process, the only panic attack I had was the day after my wedding when we could not find my passport anywhere (we were leaving the country for our honeymoon the following day) and the girls were so kind to me and searched with us over and over again throughout the property. I could tell that they genuinely cared and wanted to do anything they could to help us! They were in tears with me searching for my passport , but we finally found it! It is so hard to put in words how wonderful this place is..but all I can say is, you will be SO SO SO happy having your wedding at Memory Lane. Gaby, Thalia, Uleta and Bay, you all were so awesome and will always have a specialy place in my heart for making our special day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Edgar C

WOW!!! I don't even know where to begin... My husband and I just got married 2 weeks ago at their La Hacienda venue and we couldn't be any happier. All the staff is absolutely amazing. My coordinators were so attentive and helpful that I truly didn't have a single worry the... Read More entire day of my wedding! They took care of every single detail and always made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed. I planned this wedding from out of town so all questions and concerns I had I would write through email and they would always respond within a couple of hours or sooner! Our guest were amazed by how beautiful the venue and local is! I could go on forever about how great everything was but I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone over at Memory Lane. Y'all sincerely made our Wedding day PERFECT and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Love, Shadia & Edgar Cano :)

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Zhiyao Z

Recently held my wedding at La Hacienda by Memory Lane, the venue was beautiful, in house coordinator were wonderful to work with. They take care of everything for you on the day of. Could not have done it without them. Had a really great time. Thank you!

2016-09-03T09:47:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Yuting! Thank you so much for your sweet review, it was so great to work with you and your fiancé and we are so happy you chose La Hacienda for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kari R

I cannot rave enough about how great Memory Lane was while preparing for my wedding! The staff is SO sweet and helpful and are super great at communicating. The venue itself is gorgeous. I got so many compliments at my wedding about how beautiful it was! And it was awesome... Read More having the lodges there to stay at after the wedding. We used the day-of coordinating staff and they were seriously amazing! They had the entire day planned out. We got to sit back and relax and just follow their lead. I HIGHLY recommend splurging on this service. They made our wedding saw absolutely perfect!

2016-09-02T10:06:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Kari & Sean for choosing Memory Lane for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved being a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monica M

These ladies do the best job!! Planning was an absolute breeze with them and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It rained on and off most of the morning and early afternoon of my wedding and they were so on top of making sure everything would go off without a hitch that I didn't... Read More even worry about the weather. They were also so great in accommodating anything that we needed and always answered my email promptly! So happy that we picked this place!

2016-07-20T18:03:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It is so great to hear how much we took the stress off on the big day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Angelica C

My husband and I got married at La Hacienda and it was beautiful! The staff was great every step of the way. I had the day of coordinator, which I couldn't be happier with, they made sure everything with smoothly and even chased me around the reception hall fixing my bustle over... Read More and over again! Overall, GREAT experience!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Courtney S

Memory Lane was amazing! They catered to our every need and made the day so easy. They helped with decorating, which greatly helped my parents, and thought about everything so that I didn't have to on the big day! Everyone who works there is so sweet and helpful, and the venue... Read More itself was beautiful and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

2016-07-02T19:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Courtney & Bailey! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you choose Memory Lane for your special day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

We had our wedding a few weeks ago and I am still so overjoyed with the great memories that we created. La Hacienda was the perfect place for our special day. The girls at Memory Lane were so helpful and everything went on without a hitch. Uleta kicked butt that night to help... Read More my coordinator get the job done. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I would definitely recommend this venue. I loved that they had two ceremony locations. One inside that is absolutely beautiful. and one outside that was our preferred choice. Luckily we didn't have any rain so we had it outside but having a back up plan that doesn't cost the price of a tent rental was key. We loved the reception hall, it didn't require a lot of extra to make it look good. It looks good as is. I rented linens from them and they were ready to go and looked great. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Love you guys!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Courtney N

The ladies at Memory Lane/La Hacienda were AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough about how helpful and patient they were before our wedding and on the day of our big event. The coordinators (Uleta & Emily( did such a great job, and we were so happy to have their assistance! They met... Read More all of our expectations and then some. I have never seen two ladies hustle the way they did that day, and can't say enough about them. Thank you so much for making our special day fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Amy P

The coordinators at memory lane are simply amazing. They quickly assuaged my fears of it raining on my outdoor ceremony when I was obsessing over the forecast. Any time I had a question or concern they were there. The grounds are absolutely stunning. Our pictures are amazing.... Read More The fact that we could stay in the house and our bridal party didn't have to worry about driving to a hotel afterwards was alone worth the price. I would absolutely recommend memory lane to anyone looking for a beautiful Hill country wedding venue.

2016-05-18T10:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy for your sweet review! ~Gaby + ML Staff

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Britni W

My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding. The staff is incredible and very responsive to all your questions. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly due to our day of coordinators (Rachel and Gaby). The in-house DJ (DJ Brian) was AMAZING as well... Read More as the in-house florists (Wild Bunches)! We just can't say enough good things about this place. My family also loved the convenience of the on-site rooms. These were great for our immediate family to stay in! The venue has a beautiful hill country vibe as well. If you choose Memory Lane you will not regret it!

2016-04-29T11:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Britni & David for choosing Memory Lane for your special day! Hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

I got married at Memory Lane, and it was amazing! The whole crew, especially Gaby & Uleta made the day go perfectly and very smooth! They are available to help you throughout the whole process, are very prompt & accommodating. And the venue is absolutely gorgeous!! It made... Read More the wedding weekend even more perfect that our families were able to stay at the venue all weekend to be closer! I don't have a single negative thing to say about the venue.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

Where do I even begin on reviewing the place that made my wedding everything I could've ever imagined?? It was perfect. As a perfectionist, I was completely overwhelmed and stressed out about my wedding being the dream I've always imagined. The first meeting with the Memory Lane... Read More coordinators, and so much of my anxiety was put at ease. They knew exactly what to say to calm me down, helped my meticulous and perfectionist decorations, and designed what turned out to be the most beautiful decor. As if the scenery wasn't amazing enough, they helped me plan out the perfect decor to match. When it came to the wedding day, I was expecting to overwhelmed with anxiety, but I ended up knowing and trusting that it would be everything I hoped. It was. My wedding was flawless and my pictures were gorgeous. I would choose this venue again in a heartbeat. I HIGHLY recommend getting the coordinators, because they are what made the difference!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Rachel W

By far my favorite venue we visited! I am SO happy that we went with Memory Lane, it was absolutely breathtaking at night with all the lights on the trees. They met with us a couple times to ensure that the day went perfectly - and thanks to their staff it did! They worked with... Read More us when we had to move our wedding date up 9 months due to an illness in the family and helped it to be as stress-free as possible. They felt like a part of the family at the end of night and were constantly smiling and making sure we were happy and satisfied. The entire venue was gorgeous and we wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else! Several people commented to me that night that they wanted to have their wedding there as well because it was so beautiful! Couldn't be happier with Memory Lane :)

Meet The Coordinator

The Memory Lane Staff

Memory Lane Event Center is a family owned and operated business established in July of 2007 in Dripping Springs, Texas. Memory Lane evolved from a family home into a bed & breakfast in 2000. That all changed in 2007 when the owners' daughter fell in love with the wedding industry and convinced her parents to expand the bed & breakfast into a full-service wedding venue. The spectacular Hill Country property, with its beautiful oak trees, gorgeous sunsets, rolling hills and sweeping views provided the perfect backdrop for weddings that would make memories to last forever. Since 2007, Memory L