Wedding Day Memories Forever

We will be there to capture the moments that makes your wedding special, creating memories that you will always cherish. Our distinctive photographic vision coupled with our ability to easily connect with people, allows us to create authentic images in a relaxed and natural style that document all of the elements that make your wedding memorable. Every wedding is unique, and all wedding collections are entirely customized to best meet your needs. Each collection includes an engagement session to add some fun images to this important time in your life. It’s a fun experience that allows us to get to know each other and get used to working together before your big day! Don’t delay in securing your date as we typically book over a year in advance

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 182, Eleanor, WV WV, PA, OH, VA and other destinations. (304) 382-7598

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Kellie L

We can't say enough wonderful things about Cherie and Randy! They went above and beyond the call of duty, and we have SO many awesome pictures! From our engagement session to our rehearsal dinner to our entire wedding day, they captured every moment beautifully! We recommend... Read More them to everyone, and definitely plan to contact them in the future for anniversary and family portraits!

2017-01-28T16:30:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kellie, We had a blast and your wedding was beautiful. Thanks again for letting us share in yours and Matts Special day!! So glad you love your portraits.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Desiree B

Memory Lane Photos does an INCREDIBLE job! They're both so easy to work with & funny. My husband is so not comfortable with pictures & after our engagement session he said, "that was actually not bad, they were fun!" So there's the proof that they're wonderful! They captured... Read More everything I could've asked for on my wedding day, and I am so pleased with my portraits. I will definitely use them for family photos & other things down the road! ❤

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Courtney S

We absolutely loved our wedding photos! They really captured the little details we wanted. We now have so many wonderful photos to look back on and cherish that day! Thank you all for being so easy to work with and for capturing our day so well!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Courtney S

2017-02-03T10:16:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks Courtney, You and Adam had a beautiful wedding. You could see the love between you two and how special both families are. Thanks for letting us be a part of your first journey together.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Brooke W

Cherie and Randy are absolutely wonderful and talented! They captured our wedding day perfectly. They are friendly, warm-hearted people, and I could not have asked for better people to take our wedding pictures. The pictures they took were gorgeous, and I'm so thankful that they... Read More were there to capture our wedding day. We had so much fun. They're simply wonderful!

2017-02-03T08:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brooke, Your castle wedding was beautiful and a perfect fit for you and Josh. We cannot wait to see what the next chapter brings in your lives. Thanks for letting us capture your special day!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Sarah P

We LOVE Memory Lane Photos. We had the pleasure of having them shoot our big day and they surpassed our expectations of what we wanted out of our wedding photos. They perfectly captured our love on our very special day and I'm so thankful to be able to have such personal and... Read More beautiful photos to look back to. Randy and Cherie are such wonderfully talented photographers, but what I love about them most is their beautiful, kind hearts! We had an absolute blast with them. I highly recommend them for your big day; you won't regret it!

2017-01-29T07:54:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sarah. Your day was perfect for you and Caleb. It was a honor in sharing your wedding day with both families.

Cherie & Randy Carter

We are a husband and wife team who obviously love weddings and love to have fun! We love our family, grandson, dancing, friends and our Husky's ( we have 4). We are best friends and crazy about each other. Being married ourselves for 30 years is one of our greatest strengths. Its a special day to marry your best friend! We would love nothing more then to be there for the start of your story. Give us a ring–we want to hear your about your wedding!