Las Vegas Wedding Videography & Cinematography

Movie Magic in the from of Wedding Cinema. A true Hollywood Production. Memory Lane is the BEST Wedding Cinematographer in Las Vegas. Our experienced staff are film makers in Hollywood and have movies being shown around various film festivals. You only have once chance to do it right!

$$$

Wedding

Online Proofing, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

9725 Panorama Cliff Dr, Las Vegas, NV

The Bride Who Did Not Want A Video

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 HEATHER H

Up until the exact moment I met Ricky and saw the productions MLV can produce I did not want/think about a wedding video, looking back it was the best investment we made through out the entire wedding planning experience! I thought all wedding videos were super cheesy, my mind was forever changed when I saw how cutting-edge, modern and sheik MLV truly is! MLV is worth the cost and then some! A friend of mine was so impressed she used MLV for her wedding in May 2010. I plan on MLV producing my grandparents' 50th anniversary tribute, if I could find a way I would have them document my entire life. I thank MLV every time I pop in my DVD w/ chapter selections and take a stroll through ‘Memory Lane’ to enjoy the BEST day of our lives! Thank you MLV team! I am glad to say we now have more than just a vendor/client relationship!

AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHERS!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Juliana S

I am so happy about my choice to go with memory lane video! I wasn't at first going to have video for my wedding but a friend convinced me to go have a conversation with Ricky and John just to see what it was all about! I went and was amazing with the services they provided. I didn't think it was in my budget so I looked at other videograpers and was seriously disappointed with the quality of work the others provided. Ricky kept in the touch with me and I had told him I didn't think I could afford to have them and he offered to work with me though payment plans and buying a smaller package!!! I was so impressed with every aspect of memory lane and believe it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! Not only was the quality of the work the best out there but they were professionals in every part of the process... including the questions before, the day of and making sure I got everything I wanted afterwards!!! Memory Lane is amazing!!1

JW Marriot Oct 6

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Natalie C

As the wedding got closer and we were checking vendors off the list my husband was dead set on having the videographer. I was exremely skeptical and wanted nothing to do with it as i knew it was be an area where we could save money. The only important thing to me was the pictures. He reassured me it was worth it to have Memory Lane film our wedding. We went all out, including an arial helicopter. Everyone is now talking about it and cannot wait to see the footage. I am very pleased with the over all staff, they were all great and i am sure captured all the special moments that we will want to relive since the night flew by. My husband and I recommend Memory Lane 100%. Pictures last a lifetime but its even better when you can watch a video and relive the momoment. Thank you Ricky, John and the crew at Memory Lane for making our day extra special.

So in love with my wedding video!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 jennifer k

I knew from the very first video I seen online that I needed to have memory lane document my wedding. Even before my wedding, I would brag to family and friends about their work and how excited I was that I would have a magical wedding video too. Well, Ricky, John, and their team really out did themselves! I'm so in love with my video. The way the best moments blend with the small details, was done so beautifully. Thank you so much memory lane! You are truly the best!

Better than Ever!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Candice T

Memory Lane Video is nothing short of AMAZING. I've been a follower of their work way before my husband proposed to me. I have always been in such awe of their movie-like wedding videos. John, Ricky, and the rest of the Memory Lane team are just the best in the business. The quality of their work speaks for itself. This is an investment that you will not regret, but rather one you will cherish for decades to come. It was such a pleasure to have them as a part of our vendor team. When we had our initial meeting with John, he really took the time to present us with different creative options and he showed us examples of their awesome work at their super cool studio. Such a sweet guy. The same goes for Ricky, who was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I appreciate Ricky's assertiveness and prompt attention to detail. The videographers at our wedding made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time. They were able to capture so many moments without us even noticing that they were there filming. I love how relaxed filming with them turned out to be. Thank you so much for these lasting memories! You guys are the best! Candice and Aries

My October 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Diana R

My husband and I just received our wedding video, and we absolutely loved it. Memory Lane did such an amazing job of capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way, and we were able to relive the day all over again and see moments that we missed since we were all over the place that day. People aren't kidding when they say your wedding day goes by so fast! My husband and I both cried when we watched it, as it really was the most special day of our lives. I am thankful that Memory Lane was willing to work with my budget, because their quality of work compared to other vendors was the definitely the best. I shopped around for months trying to find other vendors, but none compared. The Memory Lane team were so nice and professional, and I could not be happier with my choice to have them as our video vendor. Memory Lane has given us a beautiful video filled with memories to last a lifetime. I can't wait to watch it again on our anniversary!

Great

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Siba L

Nice, good video.

Wedding ceremony video

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

Memory Lane Video did a fantastic job capturing our wedding ceremony. The quality of the video is great and we had the link to our ceremony within days. Overall, they did a great job. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Wedding Videographer-Memory Lane Video

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Nicole W

We were extremely pleased with the level of service provided by Memory Lane Video for our wedding video. All interactions prior to our wedding day were very timely and informative, they were extremely professional and unobtrusive on the day itself, and the final product was outstanding! Definitely one of the best vendor decisions we made for our big day!

Video Magic by Memory Lane

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Lauren H

The team from Memory Lane was awesome to work with. They captured all of the special moments that we will always think fondly of – but most of the time, we could hardly tell they were there! They made the day stress-free, and were not intrusive when trying to get their footage. We were very impressed by the Memory Lane team, and ultimately, the work they produced. I'm not sure if it's special equipment, lighting or just plain magic, but the Memory Lane team made us look flawless in the video! We felt like movie stars. Thanks again, Memory Lane : )

Love The Video!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Leanna H

Our wedding package came with 1 camera coverage of ceremony only. They emailed the link + password to view the video very promptly, the very next day. They also give the option for us or anyone we send the link to to purchase copies of it on DVD (with our permission). We just finished watching the video, and it was just great, audio and video were clear. It just brought us back to that moment; I’m really glad it was captured on video :)

Happy but annoyed

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Natalie C

Memory lane video did an extremely professional job filming our wedding, the videographers were laid back and really captured our special day. We are very happy with the video and understand with the process there is always going to be hiccups, some of which I think could have been avoided or handled in a better way. Everyone has a busy life and some things cannot always be completed right that instance, but swamping the customer with emails and phone calls for the amount of money we are paying for the service is a bit much. I am not trying to say anything bad or put the company down because they did do a good job with the actual film itself, but being a very busy bride with a husband that works opposite schedules it can be extremely stressful when you have constant emails and reminders when it's not even thoroughly explained. Spending that much money on something this should never happen.

You cannot do better than MLV

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Chelsea G

Ricky is incredible and will answer any questions you have before the wedding! John was our videographer the day of the wedding and he was great! They even brought a GoPro camera and CRANE to help get the best angles and shots! I CANNOT WAIT to see my video! Their filming and editing style is incomparable to anything you will find ANYWHERE! Highly recommended!

Memory Lane captures priceless memories

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Adrian V

My wife and I decided to go with Memory Lane after we had a chance to meet John from Memory Lane. He took his time to present what the company has to offer in a comfortable relaxed setting. After seeing the videos they produce and comparing them with the competition the choice was easy. Videography is not cheap. But after the seeing the finished product, it was worth it. The memories they captured are so special. Seeing the events of our special day from the third person perspective really adds so much. My wife and I will truly treasure these memories for years to come. John, Ricky, and Nikki were always very professional and friendly, the day of the wedding John and his crew were on time and made us feel comfortable. They were there but not there. Just captured the day. I would highly recommend them to others.

Mrs. Mehlhaff

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Nicole T

I highly recommend Memory Lane Video to capture the special moments in your life! To this day I still get emotional watching my wedding video. I was originally hesitant to have a videographer, like many others, but quickly realized that I wanted to document my wedding day in video. My mother was 49 and was diagnosed with ALS and she walked me down the aisle. I wanted a video to capture that moment forever. My mother passed in 2011 and every time I watch my video it brings tears to my eyes. You get to see and hear the smiles and laughs of all of your family and friends. If you are looking for a company that is reputable contact MLV! Ricky, John and the entire team are such a pleasure to work with, very professional and showed a sincere interest in our big day. I work at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas and have the pleasure of working with Memory Lane Video. You can tell by each bride’s video that they make the video unique to each bride. They are so passionate about their work. Remember, this is a day that goes by so quickly and after all the hard work and planning... don't you want to share it with anyone who was unable to make it to the wedding or even with your kids? I know I sure do and cannot wait! All the best, Mr. & Mrs. Mehlhaff

Memory Lane Video

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 melat f

In the beginning it was so hard to find a videographer. Once I met with Ricky and John! it was hands down. You always want to work with people who knows what there doing especially on your special day! JOHN and RICKY were all amazing and so easy to get along with. I can't wait to see my video once the editing is done.....

I <3 my wedding video!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Casey H

This was the easiest vendor to deal with. Signed my papers, got married and ordered my video. It is good quality, the sound is great, the editing of it is fine- There is no introduction or ending but that doesn't matter. Its just the footage on a DVD with our names and the date. Simple I don't know their cost though because they were contracted with my venue but whatever it was, it was worth the money. :)

My own little movie, staring me :-)

Reviewed on 6/10/2013

What more can I say then, AMAZING. My Memory Lane Video, is the one thing that helps me relive my wedding day, day after day. Pictures are great, but to hear the voices of my family and friends, to see the tears flow, and relive the hugs, is priceless. I have to say, the way they captured my wedding, still leaves me breathless. I was a picky bride, who aimed for perfection, and was completely, utterly, and without a doubt, taken back by the finished product. It was perfect. It was a movie, and I was the leading lady. If ever there was a doubt in your mind about hiring Memory Lane, there shouldn't be. They are amazing, do fantastic work, responded to any questions or concerns quickly, professional...the list can go on. Love, love, love Ricky, John, and the whole Memory Lane crew!

2013-06-11T20:31:40 Response from the vendor

MEMORY LANE VIDEO loves loves loves You! Check out their wedding reel! http://mlvnv.com/emerald-at-queensridge-shameka-kenyatta-las-vegas-wedding-videographers/

A thousand star review!

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Kim A

Oh my gosh!!! If I could give a thousand stars for this company I would!! Our video, or shall I say "Movie" because it felt just like that...The way they captured everything special, sounds like even the trickling of the waterfall fall during our vows, the soft music playing, the wind blowing...the amazing sunset! I felt like credits should have run at the end, it made us feel like movie stars. I never imagined that it would turn out this awesome. I strongly suggest that you make this investment above most everything else. The reason I can say this is that we were able to relive the moments of our special day as if its were "live" again, and actually happening! Because of all the special details that they captured, all the sights and sounds...this video is now one our most treasured possessions. Also, we hardly knew where they were during the entire evening...but obviously they were in a lot of places according to the many different angles they got. AMAZING JOB!!!!! A thousand star review!!!!!!

Wedding video

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Kristina B

I have not seen our video yet, but I was pretty impressed with the work of these videographers. I fell in love with their work as soon as I saw their videos on their website, I tried convincing my fiance we should take them, but he was not sure if they were in our budget range. When I called Memory Lane, their prices did seem a little high, but when we met with them, saw their work and figured out a price for our wedding we agreed to have them film our wedding. All trough out the day they were really professional, the wedding was in Russian but they had their cameras on as soon as something was going on. They always look for innovating filming techniques (such a s putting a bouquet camera for the bouquet toss)!!! Plus our entertainer messed up the order of things and announced the bouquet toss before the cake cutting, I got worried because I did not have the camera on my bouquet set up, but our videographer took it off me and brought it back all set up in seconds. I can't wait to see the final result, but I am sure it will be more than amazing! The best videographers in Las Vegas)))

Eun & Al Johns

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 yunjung c

Amazing group to work with and the quality of work is fantastic!

Priceless Wedding Cinema

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Andrea E

Thank you to the team at Memory Lane Wedding Cinema! Their professionalism, eye for detail, creativity and skill has given us a wedding trailer and full length feature that we will cherish for a lifetime! As a professional Wedding Planner there is no one else I would have trusted with my day! Truly the best!

The Sweetest Day Jonathan and Rowena Gilmore Wedding 10.21.2012

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Rowena D

We loved Memory Lane.Their work is impeccable, and the staff members are all amazing people. We were very impressed with the photo montage and the trailer, and we can't wait to see the final product which we know will be just as great as the work they have already done. I highly recommend hiring Memory Lane for any special event.

Our wedding

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Alexandra C

Memory Lane Video did a great job capturing the moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The camera men were almost invisible, in the fact that they captured what they needed but we had no idea they were there. Stellar for a bride who is pulled in one million directions on the day of her wedding!!

They are not videographers - They are movie produc

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Rachel B

Memory Lane was a huge splurge for us. But we thought a video of our wedding would last forever and we were so impressed with Memory Lane that we decided to go for it. It was worth every penny. We literally have a movie of our wedding. I have seen countless other wedding videos and there is no comparison. These people are professional movie editors - not schmucks with a camera. They splice all of the special moments together with your thoughts as the day progresses. They also have fantastic taste in music. We will watch our movie forever, and will always be able to relive the feelings because of how Memory Lane formats their movies. In a word - awesome.

TO Memory Lane Video