Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths

127 W Main St, Platteville, WI (608) 732-7464

Loved It!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Katie N

Everyone at our wedding loved our photo booth by Memory Shots! It was a huge hit and so much fun! It gave everyone something to do.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Whitney S

I loved having the photo booth at our wedding! Most of our guests had never seen anything like it. Jake and Ashley did such a great job making our day even more special! And looking at the photos the next day was tons of fun for family and friends!

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/24/2010 Katie W

Choosing to have this photo booth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! It was a huge hit with our guests and so many of our friends and family told us that it was their favorite part of the reception. We had trouble keeping some of our relatives OUT of the... Read More photo booth :) My favorite part about Memory Shots is that they created a scrapbook that night for my husband and me. Guests put their photos from the booth into the scrapbook and left us a message. It is a keepsake from the reception that I absolutely love. Our last name and wedding date printed at the bottom of each strip of photos from the photo booth, so it made the prints unique to our wedding. I'm glad our guests were able to take home a memory from that night (and have so much fun doing it!)