Hank Agency

If you've been to an AWESOME wedding, LOVED EVERY SONG, and danced your butt off ALL NIGHT LONG—then you've probably seen MEN IN BLACK! Voted "BEST BAND IN BOSTON" year after year by all the TOP Wedding Websites and Publications. Do you want your wedding to rock? Men In Black is your band!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Country, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

Wedding

Live Music, MC Services

Bow2008 09

Boston, MA (617) 628-0400

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Angela F

Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to hire Men in Black! It's been just over a week since our wedding and the glowing reviews and amazing stories from the dance floor continue to pour in from our guests! Simply stated this band provided an amazing... Read More high energy, action packed and just genuinely fun time for the entire evening. They started strong (so much so they were asked to take a break so people would stop dancing and eat their dinners :) ) and carried all the way till the end.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Ben K

We had the opportunity to check out Men in Black at a wedding a couple months before ours. We were blown away by the way they managed a crowd of 300+ people. We knew we had to have them for our 170 person wedding. Our layout was not the most optimal (a small stage, low ceiling,... Read More 15th floor of the Wyndham) but they took advantage of every square inch of space to deliver a performance we will remember our entire life. They setup prior to our ceremony (Ceremony and Reception were essentially in the same place) and disappeared until their time to shine. Once on stage they skipped their 2nd break, counted down to New Year's Eve, and let my wife and I sing on stage Journey to bring the house down. I couldn't be happier with our choice of Men In Black at our wedding.

2017-01-06T16:54:35 Response from the vendor

We had a BLAST spending New Years Eve with you and your guests - Great way to celebrate LOVE and the coming year!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kara T

Men In Black played at our Wedding on 12/10/2016 and they were AMAZING! We had seen them at two other weddings in the past and knew we had to have them play at ours. From the very beginning, Tania was a huge help and up until the day of it was a pleasure working with them.... Read More Jeff (the band leader) made sure to schedule a phone call with us to go over what we wanted, and he did exactly what we asked! I had a special request for dancing with my dad and he nailed it! Everything went perfectly and I had zero stress! They are very talented, very energetic, and very friendly and they know how to keep the dance floor going all night! People have been raving about them for the past two weeks, and we have been making plans to go see them play next time they are in the area. They absolutely ROCK and we are so glad we were able to book them. We highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time! Thank you for everything MIB!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Allison O

Men in Black performed at our September wedding and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice! Jeff, the band leader, and Hank Agency were both extremely easy to work with and very communicative leading up to the wedding. Jeff made sure to speak with us just before the wedding... Read More to go over all of the information we provided and make sure that everything we wanted (or didn’t want) to happen was all set in advance. All of this thorough gathering of information paid off on our wedding day when everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Men in Black didn’t miss a beat and had the entire room dancing from start to finish at the reception! Throughout the night, the band members made a point to come out into the room to directly engage our guests and get them both dancing and singing, which was so much fun! Even better were all the little surprises that Jeff and the others had up their sleeves to entertain us with during the reception – my husband and I especially loved getting called up to perform different songs with the band! After the wedding, we received so many positive compliments about the quality of Men in Black, and we are so happy that we chose them. We highly recommend this group!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Blair B

We can't recommend Men in Black highly enough. Jeff and the band got all of guests (of all age groups and musical tastes) dancing at our wedding early and kept them on the dance floor all night. Our wedding was over 2 weeks ago and people are still commenting that Men In Black... Read More was the best wedding band they have ever seen. Jeff was great to work with and accomodated all of our requests (e.g., Boston vs. New York dance off, abbreviated parent dances, etc.). In addition to the core band, we added a horn section, which was awesome. They added a whole new level to the music and were very well integrated into the whole band. Also, Tania at the Hank Agency was very helpful in booking the band and working through the timeline and logistics. She was also a great resource with some of the last minute details we needed, such as uplights for our venue. We strongly recommend that you book Men in Black for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Caroline C

If you're still searching for a wedding band and these guys are available, book them now! They will not disappoint! We could not be any happier with our choice. The entire crowd loved every minute of every song they played - we had people coming up to us after just two songs... Read More asking us where we found MIB because they were one of the best bands they had ever heard! They can cover a wide genre and really play to the crowd. They do a phenomenal job reading the atmosphere and adjust their set list to how the party is going, and once you're on the dance floor it'll be really tough to leave as they transition from song to song seamlessly. Asides from a break during dinner, they only took one other break the whole night which seemed to only be about 5 minutes long. Tack on Jeff's masterful job at being MC as well as the keyboardist and guitarist who we had play our ceremony and cocktail hour and you have yourself the full package. They're the ideal wedding band and are worth every penny. Cannot thank them enough for making the night such a fun and memorable experience! –Brendan and Caroline

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Colleen C

Hands down the best wedding band out there. Very easy to work with through the whole process and even worked with our Maid of Honor to perform a surprise song for us. They had the dance floor packed from beginning to end, only taking one break as the crowd was loving the song... Read More selections. Every guest has raved about them and said they have never been to such a fun wedding. They really made our wedding day one to remember and I can't thank them enough for that. I would recommend them to everyone

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

These guys put on an incredible performance! We knew from the very start we had nothing to worry about. They are truly the best band out there perfect for a wedding when you have crowds of young and old. Everybody LOVED them! Weeks later the guests still are raving on about how... Read More awesome these guys were. What a show they put on. We loved working with them and would hire them again in a heartbeat no questions asked. Made out special night Fantastic and we cant thank them enough. --Sarah & Luke

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Alyse D

After sampling the impressive collection of video and mp3 previews, I knew Men In Black would be the best band for our wedding. That being said, I totally underestimated how much they would truly enhance the experience. Piano for the ceremony and acoustic guitar during the... Read More cocktail hour were the perfect accompaniment and the music just got better from there. The energy was incredible from the opening set to the last dance and encore. No song was out of place and the range was spectacular. No need for must play/do not play lists, they know how to pack a dance floor and keep everybody moving. They are all exceptional performers and the crowd interaction was especially fun. It was great to see multiple lead singers that could cover so many styles and decades with fantastic quality. They even learned a new song upon request for the father/daughter dance and performed it beautifully. Jeff was highly professional and we trusted him completely to provide memorable entertainment for our kick ass wedding. If you're considering options, adjust your budget, change your date, and book Men In Black!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Andrea B

Men In Black are incredible! We had them as our wedding band on 7/30/16 and they absolutely MADE our reception the amazing time that it was. They played all night to a packed dance floor while anticipating exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and how to keep people having a... Read More good time dancing all night long. What is unique about Men In Black is that they have the ability to engage the crowd in an incredibly fun and playful way whether it's coming out on the dance floor to sing or enlisting the musical talents of the bride, groom, and bridal party. Our guests kept coming up to us that night to rave about MIB and were writing to us the following week about how incredible MIB were. My cousin is getting married next year and now she wants a band for her wedding after seeing how professional, skillful, and fun Men In Black were! Also, the band learned a difficult song as our first dance song and it was very clear that they practiced the song until they mastered it. Their attention to detail in learning this song truly added to how special our day was and is a testament to how professional they are to put in such an effort. I would recommend them without a doubt to anyone looking for a band for an event. Jeff Fraser and the band really know what they're doing and how to both MC and entertain a crowd.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Hiring Men In Black was definitely the best decision we made when planning our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night and our guests are still talking about how awesome the band was (they all left sweaty from dancing and with sore feet!) The band brought the bridal party... Read More on stage to dance, Jeff sang out in the crowd, and they even got my 88 year old grandmother dancing and singing!! Pam from Hank Agency was so helpful through the entire process. Jeff is professional, easy to work with, and insanely talented. The band gave us the party atmosphere that you just can NOT get with a DJ, and our friends are looking for an excuse to throw a party so we can hire them again!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 kelley w

Men in black played at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor all night! They threw in a fast-paced, up-beat happy birthday for my aunt, called my uncle up to sing his favorite frank Sinatra song for us and included the whole bridal party on the stage for girls just... Read More want to have fun and drop kick murphys. Do yourself a favor and give your guests an u forgettable experience with this band! 💗

2016-07-18T20:11:47 Response from the vendor

Kelly and Bryan, I am so happy you loved the band! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your BIG DAY!! Tania

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Emily N

I could not have imagined a better wedding band than Men in Black. They played our wedding in NH last month. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to complimenting them. They were incredibly easy and helpful to work with. Their song list was extensive, and full of... Read More music from each decade. The band really knew how to feel out the crowd and play music to keep people dancing the whole night. Jeff and the band interact with the crowd in a way that makes it very fun and added something special to our wedding. We had many people telling us thanks to the fun and excellent music the band played it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I could not be happier with my experience with them, and I will be making sure my friends have them at their weddings so I can experience it again!

2016-07-15T14:05:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Jono and Emily!!!! Men in Black raved about the FUN they had with you and your guests. Hope to see you at one of our club dates soon!!!! Gail

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Nicole F

We are so obsessed with Men in Black!! They are amazingly talented and kept the whole crowd (young AND old) dancing the entire night. Jeff put together a play list based upon our conversations of what we liked/didn't like and even learned the song my husband danced with his... Read More mother to. I requested Turn Down for What (yes the one you're thinking) and Jeff added it to one of the cd's during the bands break which was so fun. He was ultra-responsive in the months leading up to our day and the week before we had a call and walked through the entire night. I knew they would kill it but we were blown away. Beyond thrilled with our decision to book them!! Big thanks to Jeff and Pam!!

2016-07-15T14:08:33 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you guys!!! We had better see your smiling club dates soon - CONGRATS.......

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Karen B

Jeff is a pro!! Having a great band at my wedding was a top priority and I knew I wouldn't get a second chance to make the right choice. You can not go wrong with Men in Black - they are fantastic!. They exceed our expectations on every level. The music was fantastic and... Read More tailored to the crowd. They learned a song for us that was executed to perfection. They worked tirelessly to keep the audience engaged, entertained and dancing! All night our guests were saying - "where did you find such an awesome band - they are amazing!!". The music through dinner was perfect and as the evening progressed the music progressed with favourites for everyone and every age group - we loved it! Great job you guys - thanks for making our evening extra special. I would not hesitate to recommend this band to anyone who is committed to great music and entertainment at their wedding.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

Men In Black is the best! Not only are they insanely talented, but they are truly amazing at what they do! Jeff worked all night to get the entire wedding party involved and keep them dancing. We couldn't have been happier with choosing them to play our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

If you are looking for great entertainment for your wedding,be sure to check out Men in Black. This band is AWESOME- they made our wedding a night we will never forget. Pam, the manager, was so helpful from day 1. She addressed all of our questions in a courteous and... Read More professional manner, and was always available via phone and email. She put us in touch with Jeff, the band leader, a couple weeks before the wedding. Jeff was so nice and professional, and the day of the wedding, he really knew how to get people up on the dance floor! He started serenading some of the guests as they were sitting down, and even had the bridal party up on stage to sing along and play percussion for a few songs! I cannot say enough good things about this band- if you want your wedding night to rock, be sure to book Men in Black!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Lindsay W

Amazing experience and the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! Men in Black made our wedding unforgettable and did a great job personalizing everything to meet our needs. Our friends and family partied all night long and couldn't stop raving about Jeff and the... Read More rest of the band!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Lindsay W

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Hands down the best decision we made!! Jeff and the band were absolutely amazing! They kept the party going all night long! Tania, from Hanks Agency was amazing to work with. She always gets right back to you and is quick to get answers to any of your questions. She is exactly... Read More what every frazzled bride needs . I cannot say enough great things about Men in Black and Hanks Agency. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, look no more.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Kate K

Nobody left the dancefloor! We got married on November 14th, and people STILL keep telling my about how amazing our band was. They were amazing. Book them early, and then there is no stress. They focus on you and only you the week leading up to your wedding and they honestly... Read More make it PERFECT. For our first dance, they slowed down "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and it was the most beautiful 3 minutes of my life- aside from vows of course! They even set up an unexpected exit tunnel with all of our guests... and based on the pictures, almost EVERY GUEST was still there until the very end! AMAZING.

Say YES!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Alexandra M

Booking Men in Black for my wedding entertainment was one of the best decisions I could have made! They played at my New Year's Eve 2015 wedding and they were absolutely spectacular! They kept the dance floor alive the entire night and played a wide range of music so there was a... Read More little something for everyone! Guests young and old were on the dance floor till the very last song. We received soo many compliments on the band and were told time and time again how much fun our guests had at our wedding. One of the band's agents, Tania, was in touch with me leading up to wedding day. She was super professional and easy to work with, even though I was planning my wedding from 400+ miles away. Jeff was also a pleasure to work with. We connected a few days before the wedding to go over final details then he contacted my wedding coordinator to make sure everything went off without a hitch! Men in Black was absolutely amazing! They are a wedding MUST!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Emilee E

If you want to have a blast at your wedding, look no further. Seriously, the best ever! We had seen MIB play a bunch of times before, and they were the first call we made when we started planning. We knew we had to have them. Jeff is super professional and accommodating to... Read More special requests, and each of the band members are so talented. Like all the other reviewers, Men in Black made our wedding. All of our guests are still raving about them, the dance floor was packed all night, and all we've heard is how much fun people had. Book MIB for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Lauren B

Men In Black is the real deal! We had the pleasure of seeing them perform at a friends wedding before our own, so we knew we were getting the best! Jeff is awesome to work with, and the entire band was completely professional and spot on with every song. There wasn't one down... Read More moment all night and they kept the dance floor packed the entire time! We HIGHLY recommend hiring Men In Black for your wedding. Not only are you supporting local musicians, but you'll be getting the BEST band out there that all of your attendants will be raving about! -Steve & Lauren 10/24/15 in Essex

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jamie P

Men In Black is the perfect wedding band! They’re extremely professional, very talented musicians, and know how to make your wedding flow perfectly. Jeff was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and we loved their selection of songs throughout the evening. We had... Read More countless guests tell us this was the best wedding band they had ever seen! We would recommend this band a million times over!!!