Instruments

Live Music, MC Services

Bow2008 09

Boston, MA (617) 628-0400

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Justin B

These guys (and girls!) ROCK! Played at our wedding in Vermont last weekend, and they were incredible. Really tight, really fun, plays the hits, and keeps the crowd dancing. They are very engaging with the crowd, and Jeff is really easy to work with. They'll set everything up... Read More the way you want it, and go over and above to make sure your happy. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Justin B

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Mia P

I cannot speak highly enough of this band and how great their performance was at our wedding. We first saw them play a performance in Woburn, MA and we were astonished at the fact that they had the whole place up and dancing on a Thursday night! Once we saw this performance we... Read More were hooked and knew they were the band for us. Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one, his enthusiasm for what he does is unmatched by anyone else we spoke with. He was insightful, fun and had a great understanding of how to work the crowd so everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. On top of an amazing performance, my father-in-law went behind our backs and set up a family dance that he coordinated with the band. They had no issue pulling off an awesome surprise for my wife and I. The Men in Black also pulled the bridal party up on stage for some interactive “cow belling” which was an absolute blast not only for us, but everyone that was watching. In short, they were hands down the best add on to our wedding and I might sound bias because it was my wedding but go see them for yourself and you will know what I am talking about. At the end of the night when some bands are trying to pack up and get out of there as fast as possible, they kept doing one more encore song because the floor was bumping and you can tell that they truly enjoy what they do and making your day special. If you want your dance floor going all night, great live music and great people to work with then the Men in Black is the band for you. I would 100% recommend this band to anyone and I hope some of my friends use them for their weddings so we can hear them play again. Jeff and the Men in Black, thank you for an awesome night, which we will never forget! Nick and Mia

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Brian T

Jeff and Men in Black played our wedding this July at Crane Estate. They were a massive hit with all our guests, many of whom went out of their way to tell us how much they enjoyed the band. Jeff learned and played a very special song for my wife during the father-daughter... Read More dance and the band kept the crowd going by playing the entire night. The whole band was friendly and warm to all of our guests and they genuinely love being on the stage and playing, which made for a great experience for everyone. My wife and I are both extremely appreciative and grateful to Jeff and MIB and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Jen L

MIB played at our wedding at Plimoth Plantation and we couldn't be happier! Jeff is so kind and easy to work with. They tailored their set list to the music that we wanted and also accommodated a performance by some friends for our first dance. Our guests had an absolute blast... Read More dancing all night long. Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Arianna R

We had MIB play at our Crane Estate wedding and BOY OH, BOY did they blow us away!! Amazing entertainment for our guests. It was like being at a concert!! Jeff interacted with the group seamlessly and incorporated some fun singing/dancing with the wedding party, my husband and... Read More myself. Our guests still won't stop raving about what an amazing job they did. I also liked that Jeff was personable and friendly. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Alyssa Z

Jeff and his band blew us away! They kept the crowd moving at all times and kept the energy HIGH! He was beyond accommodating and was honestly the best part of our wedding, aside from the ceremony! They made the day!! I would recommend this fantastic band to anyone looking for... Read More music at their wedding. The range of songs as well as their level of talent make them untouchable !

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kate R

This review is long overdue, but we've had time to hear feedback from friends and family who attended our December 2016 wedding in Groton, Massachusetts. Men in Black was incredibly well-received, so many of our guests told me they did a fantastic job and how much fun and life... Read More the band brought to our party! Many guests asked if we were friends with or personally knew members of the band as they were warm, friendly, and truly dedicated to giving their all in their performance. From my first conversation with Jeff, I felt I was making the right choice. He was relaxed and a pleasure to speak with, he was prompt and professional in his followup with information and quote, and he proactively checked in with me leading up to the event. Booking Men in Black for our wedding was straightforward and stress-free, and truly the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. The members are incredibly talented and work so well together. Thank you Men in Black, you helped make our wedding memorable!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Nicole P

The best wedding band by far!!! Jeff, the bandleader, really knows how to get the entire crowd up and out of their seats, even before dinner! They are all extremely talented. We had a pianist and an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour, which we really loved.... Read More The whole day was perfect and Men In Black definitely added to our day. Everyone I speak to says the band was amazing! The dance floor was packed the whole night! They helped make our wedding the most perfect day! We hope we get to see them again some day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Hally P

Men in Black was fantastic. Jeff was a great bandleader, and the whole band was a lot of fun. We also added the horns, which were a great addition. We've had multiple people tell us after the wedding that they thought Men in Black was an amazing band. Couldn't be happier with... Read More the performance.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay T

The first time I heard MIB was at my friends wedding and I was positive when I got engaged they had to be present at my wedding! Let me tell you they did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed the entire night. I have had several people tell me how amazing the band was!... Read More Working with jeff and there booking agency prior to the wedding was super easy and they were very attentive and responded to my emails, questions or phone calls right away! Which is SO helpful since wedding planning can be stressful! I can't say enough good things about them and would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kelly O

i have received countless thank you letters from my guests for being at this wedding and if you hire them you'll understand why thank u jeff for taking away my nerves and letting my family and friends show another side i have never seen you truly have a gift "simply amazing"

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie Z

Absolutely AMAZING! Men in Black had the party going the entire night! We had people dancing before dinner was even served! My husband and I wanted to do a special dance- Men In Black created a mash up of our song (something they learned special!) with a song they already... Read More played. They worked with us on the timing and it went off without a hitch. They made our night so special- with a DJ you may get a bunch of people standing maybe swaying in the room- with the Men In Black you will have a dance floor that is bumping! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristen S

Men in Black was outstanding during our wedding in early June! There were people from every age group on the dance floor as soon as they started playing, and the high energy was consistent from every band member. Jeff, the band's lead, was organized and flexible before and... Read More during the wedding. I received many, many comments from guests saying how much they enjoyed having this specific band perform. They also took requests during the night and played a wide variety of songs. I highly recommend Men in Black. They are a fantastic, worthwhile choice!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Liz M

I got married May 13th, 2017 and was lucky enough to have Men in Black as my band. They were unbelievable!!! We are still getting compliments on how great they were. The dance floor was packed even before dinner! Jeff was amazing and wonderful to work with. I can't say enough... Read More about what an amazing job they did. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Liz M

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Katie F

We had Men in Black for our April 30th wedding and they were AMAZING. It's been a week since the wedding and we are still getting comments from guests on how much they loved the music. Jeff did such a great job at working the crowd, even getting down onto the dance floor at one... Read More point! Jeff was also great to work with in meeting our needs for music. The band learned the song for our first dance and we asked if they could slow down the tempo. Jeff worked out a suitable tempo and the song turned out just the way we wanted. We are so happy we chose Men in Black for our wedding, they were truly the icing on the cake.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Medena K

We are so happy we hired Men in Black for our wedding!! Jeff is a rockstar; full of energy, always bouncing around keeping the party going. They were on point for every song, such good variety of music which all sounded amazing, and had everyone up on the dance floor all night... Read More which was one of the biggest things for us!! He and the band really filled our reception with so much energy. Jeff was so helpful throughout the whole process and helped with great suggestions on how we should structure the whole ceremony, learnt a totally unique song for our father-daughter dance, and Courtney is an incredible singer. The bass guitarist even did a rap solo in the middle of the floor!! It was so much fun. Thank you MEN IN BLACK!!! You rock!!!

2017-03-29T13:47:15 Response from the vendor

Medena!!!! Thank you so much for the awesome review - Men in Black had an absolute BLAST at your wedding. Thanks for allowing us to be such a big part of your Special Day :) Gail

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Angela F

Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to hire Men in Black! It's been just over a week since our wedding and the glowing reviews and amazing stories from the dance floor continue to pour in from our guests! Simply stated this band provided an amazing... Read More high energy, action packed and just genuinely fun time for the entire evening. They started strong (so much so they were asked to take a break so people would stop dancing and eat their dinners :) ) and carried all the way till the end.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Ben K

We had the opportunity to check out Men in Black at a wedding a couple months before ours. We were blown away by the way they managed a crowd of 300+ people. We knew we had to have them for our 170 person wedding. Our layout was not the most optimal (a small stage, low ceiling,... Read More 15th floor of the Wyndham) but they took advantage of every square inch of space to deliver a performance we will remember our entire life. They setup prior to our ceremony (Ceremony and Reception were essentially in the same place) and disappeared until their time to shine. Once on stage they skipped their 2nd break, counted down to New Year's Eve, and let my wife and I sing on stage Journey to bring the house down. I couldn't be happier with our choice of Men In Black at our wedding.

2017-01-06T16:54:35 Response from the vendor

We had a BLAST spending New Years Eve with you and your guests - Great way to celebrate LOVE and the coming year!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kara T

Men In Black played at our Wedding on 12/10/2016 and they were AMAZING! We had seen them at two other weddings in the past and knew we had to have them play at ours. From the very beginning, Tania was a huge help and up until the day of it was a pleasure working with them.... Read More Jeff (the band leader) made sure to schedule a phone call with us to go over what we wanted, and he did exactly what we asked! I had a special request for dancing with my dad and he nailed it! Everything went perfectly and I had zero stress! They are very talented, very energetic, and very friendly and they know how to keep the dance floor going all night! People have been raving about them for the past two weeks, and we have been making plans to go see them play next time they are in the area. They absolutely ROCK and we are so glad we were able to book them. We highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time! Thank you for everything MIB!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Allison O

Men in Black performed at our September wedding and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice! Jeff, the band leader, and Hank Agency were both extremely easy to work with and very communicative leading up to the wedding. Jeff made sure to speak with us just before the wedding... Read More to go over all of the information we provided and make sure that everything we wanted (or didn’t want) to happen was all set in advance. All of this thorough gathering of information paid off on our wedding day when everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Men in Black didn’t miss a beat and had the entire room dancing from start to finish at the reception! Throughout the night, the band members made a point to come out into the room to directly engage our guests and get them both dancing and singing, which was so much fun! Even better were all the little surprises that Jeff and the others had up their sleeves to entertain us with during the reception – my husband and I especially loved getting called up to perform different songs with the band! After the wedding, we received so many positive compliments about the quality of Men in Black, and we are so happy that we chose them. We highly recommend this group!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Blair B

We can't recommend Men in Black highly enough. Jeff and the band got all of guests (of all age groups and musical tastes) dancing at our wedding early and kept them on the dance floor all night. Our wedding was over 2 weeks ago and people are still commenting that Men In Black... Read More was the best wedding band they have ever seen. Jeff was great to work with and accomodated all of our requests (e.g., Boston vs. New York dance off, abbreviated parent dances, etc.). In addition to the core band, we added a horn section, which was awesome. They added a whole new level to the music and were very well integrated into the whole band. Also, Tania at the Hank Agency was very helpful in booking the band and working through the timeline and logistics. She was also a great resource with some of the last minute details we needed, such as uplights for our venue. We strongly recommend that you book Men in Black for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Caroline C

If you're still searching for a wedding band and these guys are available, book them now! They will not disappoint! We could not be any happier with our choice. The entire crowd loved every minute of every song they played - we had people coming up to us after just two songs... Read More asking us where we found MIB because they were one of the best bands they had ever heard! They can cover a wide genre and really play to the crowd. They do a phenomenal job reading the atmosphere and adjust their set list to how the party is going, and once you're on the dance floor it'll be really tough to leave as they transition from song to song seamlessly. Asides from a break during dinner, they only took one other break the whole night which seemed to only be about 5 minutes long. Tack on Jeff's masterful job at being MC as well as the keyboardist and guitarist who we had play our ceremony and cocktail hour and you have yourself the full package. They're the ideal wedding band and are worth every penny. Cannot thank them enough for making the night such a fun and memorable experience! –Brendan and Caroline

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Colleen C

Hands down the best wedding band out there. Very easy to work with through the whole process and even worked with our Maid of Honor to perform a surprise song for us. They had the dance floor packed from beginning to end, only taking one break as the crowd was loving the song... Read More selections. Every guest has raved about them and said they have never been to such a fun wedding. They really made our wedding day one to remember and I can't thank them enough for that. I would recommend them to everyone