Men's Wearhouse - Cumberland/Cobb

Purchase

2931 COBB PARKWAY, ATLANTA, GA

So Dapper

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Meagan G

Of course we chose the expensive tux on the mannequin when we walked in- but it looked so good!! Although it was pricier than many in the store, it was not outrageous and my groom and his guys looked great for our big day. The clerk that assisted us was very helpful and knowledgeable about each product that we inquired about and had us taken care of in under an hour! The only drawback of the experience was not having the actual formal wear on hand and having to try a different brand for comparison. While everything fit very well in the end, it did have me nervous to see my groom try on a different brand for sizing decisions.

Best Value for Tux Rental

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Kelly F

The tuxes were exactly what I wanted for our wedding! The person assisting us (don't remember her name) did a great job helping us decide how to set the groom apart from the groomsmen because we wanted just a standard black tux with bowtie for the groomsmen. She had several bowties and vests ordered so that he could try on different options. All of the guys looked handsome and the rentals were much more affordable than other places. As a plus, the groom and father of the bride got their tux rental for free!

TO Men's Wearhouse - Cumberland/Cobb