Men's Wearhouse - Lakewood City Commons

Men's Wearhouse - Lakewood City Commons

Type

Purchase

415 S. WADSWORTH, UNIT A, LAKEWOOD, CO

Service was sometimes good and sometimes terrible

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Stephanie S

When my husband and I went into the store to set up the tuxedo order for our large party (13 men in tuxes total) we received great customer service. The rental manager was friendly, knowledgeable and spent the extra time to help us order groom's gifts. However, when my husband and his party went in to get fitted the story was very different. They had made a reservation to come in as a party to do the fitting but the place was crowded with young men coming in for prom season rentals and my husband's reservation was not going to be honored by the store general manager. They had to get pretty curt with the manager about how much money we were spending there ($160 per tux plus another $700 on gifts) before he would honor the reservation. There were a few minor size issues with the tuxes when they arrived but these were handled quickly and with no additional issues (make sure your party picks up and tries on their tuxes a day or two before your wedding!). Drop off of the tuxes was done by the best man and he reports no issues with that piece of the process either.

TO Men's Wearhouse - Lakewood City Commons